PDA

View Full Version : What has happened to Common Sense and LAW N ORDER

jerry
2nd March 2015, 22:17
Senior Citizen Held At Gunpoint, Forced to Remove Clothes in Public, Jailed, For Driving Classic Car

CksSslF5j8Y

TPTB claim ignorance of the law is no excuse lets hope it holds up for this fella when the ocifenders claim they didn't know how to read the vehicle report

Cidersomerset
2nd March 2015, 22:51
Police in the US are completely out of control from all the articles coming out. I
know its a different culture and gun violence and crime is higher.But an elderly
gentleman sat topless handcuffed in the back of the car is obscene for the alledged
crime.Its not like this is a one off , David Icke has articles about police training and
incompetence and lack of common sense in the US most days. I'm sure this
happens all over the world and maybe be worse is some countries. But the US the
so called land of the free has a serious image and calibre of police problem for
a long time now......

http://www.activistpost.com/2015/02/4-more-victims-come-forward-from.html

East Sun
2nd March 2015, 23:34
It seems that police are being trained to be vicious and treat the public as an enemy.
What is being put in their tea and coffee--something that destroys brain cells???

jerry
3rd March 2015, 01:03
It seems that police are being trained to be vicious and treat the public as an enemy.
What is being put in their tea and coffee--something that destroys brain cells???

No doubt this is how they are being trained and for the very reason to bring in martial law when we decide enough and cant take it any more, they are orchestrating wars on every front. Seen the viral LA homeless man shooting from yesterday? The list is becoming endless with almost daily additions that go way beyond the sense of comprehension.

ghostrider
3rd March 2015, 02:26
enough is enough ... what happened to innocent until proven guilty ??? I can see if it were teenagers , speeding and weaving in and out of traffic ... come on , two middle aged people , one with a broken leg , and they draw their assault weapons ??? might as well make a law against being armed with crutches ... an assault crutch , assault t-shirt ... everyone involved should be fired , fired no question ... the public is in danger from these bunch of power hungry maniacs ... no wonder people are getting shot , and it's swept under the rug ...

ghostrider
3rd March 2015, 02:33
this has to go on FB ...

Cidersomerset
3rd March 2015, 13:14
Legalised civil robbery by Police.....This is a funny and crazy sick report on the state
of giving police laws designed to stop real criminals. Not rob and asset strip
thousands of police victims across the country.

https://axiomamuse.files.wordpress.com/2010/11/policeing-for-profit.jpg

Civil Forfeiture Has Allowed Police to Steal Over $2.5 Billion from US Citizens

Tuesday 3rd March 2015 at 06:22 By David Icke

3kEpZWGgJks

Cidersomerset
3rd March 2015, 13:24
City of Cleveland: 12-year-old Tamir Rice caused his own death by failing to ‘avoid injury’

Tuesday 3rd March 2015 at 07:05 By David Icke

http://www.davidicke.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2015/03/Tamir-Rice-800x430.png

‘According to court documents obtained by BuzzFeed’s Stephanie McNeal, the
city of Cleveland, Ohio is claiming that 12-year-old Tamir Rice’s death — as
well as the pain and suffering caused to his family by it — was his own fault.

Tamir Rice was shot and killed while playing with a replica gun in a park last November.
Rice had been playing with the replica in the park when rookie Officer Timothy Loehmann
and his partner pulled up in a police cruiser and, within two seconds, shot him dead.

The incident was captured on video, but neither Officer Loehmann nor his partner knew
that when they gave investigators their initial statements, in which they claimed that Rice
was with a group of young boys and was waving the gun around with the intention of
shooting someone.’

Read more: City of Cleveland: 12-year-old Tamir Rice caused his own death by failing
to ‘avoid injury’

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2015/03/city-of-cleveland-12-year-old-tamir-rice-caused-his-own-death-by-failing-to-avoid-injury/

Snowflower
3rd March 2015, 14:40
It happened to me. I suffered massively. It changed me forever from a reasonably "law-abiding" citizen into a person who hates the government and so-called "justice" system with every fiber of my being, recognizes a cop as the enemy, and applauds every single step toward absolute collapse of world "civilization."

It is happening one by one to people all over the country. As long as the majority of people continue to think, "s/he must have done something wrong or s/he wouldn't have gotten in trouble," or "that was the exception. The rule is, cops are there to protect us," or "that's just conspiracy theory," or "I don't believe it - the video is fake" then, we continue along the path toward fascist, military, police state.

Frankly, I believe that the only thing that will save us is the planet. And by that I mean, earth changes. Massive destruction of the infrastructure is the only way to stop the bastards, and only Gaia has enough power to do it. Revolution by the people won't stop a train that is already going over the cliff. Besides, "they" orchestrate revolutions and put their new boss in place of the old boss. So, I root for the planet.

conk
3rd March 2015, 18:00
If the military give local police all manner of military gear, then the police begin to act like the military. They must then have an 'enemy'. We are the enemy!