PDA

View Full Version : The orion conspiracy

beyondmyctrl
7th April 2010, 03:09
Sorry if this is general kmowledge or if you've all seen this before but it's new to me . Just saw this and thought it was pretty cool, so decided to share enjoy!

www.theorionconspiracy.com

haibane
7th April 2010, 11:26
Very interesting, well made (perhaps too well? ^__~ ) video, obviously with budget. Now pretty much all the photos could be staged / doctored, which is, after all, demonstrated in the film itself, especially these days.

BTW if anyone has problems with playing the movie in QuickTime on the site, it's also on YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hJfc63rCnWE).

Gita
7th April 2010, 12:29
No new info but as haibane says - very well made!!

stardustaquarion
7th April 2010, 12:33
The question I have is who is behind this video because a star of david keept flashing on the background. I personally think that project blue beam is real but I am intrigued as why they are going to such a extent to pretend the ETs are not here or comming.

Cliff High says, he himself, and I think he is a credible witness, have seen sky battles with his night gogles....

My feeling is that it is cover up preparation for what is comming

Cheers

Gita
7th April 2010, 12:45
Stardust, you've just reflected my own feelings - frustrating to not actually know for sure.

stardustaquarion
7th April 2010, 13:17
Stardust, you've just reflected my own feelings - frustrating to not actually know for sure.

I think it is very good disinformation. Think about it, they present this dark room with politicians and take you into their confidence, then they explain how wistleblowers have been discredited, how they have discovered only "ancient" ufos....the give away is the quality and the military footage. No one in the UFO community has the budget to pull one like that in my opinion. I can be wrong of course but I smell rotten fish

:grouphug:

LeeEllisMusic
7th April 2010, 13:42
Yes, Stardut and Gita, info and disinfo all woven together to tittilate and confuse the masses... or should i say *incite* the masses, since there seems to be a lot of that going around in the corporate media these days...
I agree, this is very frustrating to see, yet I hold onto some glimmer of hope that "something" is indeed happening / unfolding and TPTB are scrambling to control the message :)

All is well, Keep the Faith~
It's a beautiful day in the neighborhood:)

Majorion
7th April 2010, 14:07
I think it is very good disinformation.
Then how do we know you're not a disinfo agent? :)

Kidding aside, I don't think you mean Cliff High with the goggles-sighting, if I'm not mistaken you're actually referring to Ed Grimsley (http://edgrimsley.com/). There are some good night-vision videos floating around on youtube, some are convincing, other footage; less so.

stardustaquarion
7th April 2010, 15:02
Then how do we know you're not a disinfo agent?

Kidding aside, I don't think you mean Cliff High with the goggles-sighting, if I'm not mistaken you're actually referring to Ed Grimsley (http://edgrimsley.com/). There are some good night-vision videos floating around on youtube, some are convincing, other footage; less so.

:no::secret::spy: and :yes4: I meant Cliff High is watching the war with his goggles

Majorion
7th April 2010, 15:55
George Noory also claims to have witnessed two ufos during his trip with Grimsley, using the goggles.

This 'war' thing is reminiscent of the classic religious tale; angels vs. demons, good vs. evil, light vs.dark.
You'd think these advanced ET cultures would settle their issues elsewhere, isn't the Universe big enough?

Could also be unacknowledged Special Access Programs (SAPs), very advanced military craft, drones, combat training, experimental weaponry, who knows. Notice that these ones can only be seen with very special infrared goggles. Often one of the only ways you could spot a steath aircraft is through heat seeking, and hence the reason heat seeking missiles were developed rather quickly, "visual stealth" has already been developed also, so there is no way you could see it with the naked eye, especially when from a considerable distance, you'd need very special equipment. Just a theory anyway.

stardustaquarion
7th April 2010, 16:15
George Noory also claims to have witnessed two ufos during his trip with Grimsley, using the goggles.

This 'war' thing is reminiscent of the classic religious tale; angels vs. demons, good vs. evil, light vs.dark.
You'd think these advanced ET cultures would settle their issues elsewhere, isn't the Universe big enough?

Could also be unacknowledged Special Access Programs (SAPs), very advanced military craft, drones, combat training, experimental weaponry, who knows. Notice that these ones can only be seen with very special infrared goggles. Often one of the only ways you could spot a steath aircraft is through heat seeking, and hence the reason heat seeking missiles were developed rather quickly, "visual stealth" has already been developed also, so there is no way you could see it with the naked eye, especially when from a considerable distance, you'd need very special equipment. Just a theory anyway.

I understand where you are coming from, it may also be a war between bad and bad, demons and demons, who knows for certain but there is too many people observing the same phenomena, we justs have to keep an open mind cos Cliff said that he even expect debris to start falling down???

:grouphug:

Majorion
7th April 2010, 16:26
And when debris comes down, there's always someone to pick it straight up:

Military hush-up: Space rocks now classified (http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/31250342/)

Military Covering Up Fireballs From Space (http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,525832,00.html)

Lucrum
7th April 2010, 21:18
Come to think of it, there have been a seemingly increase in spacerock impacts the last year. If it has to do with more media coverage, or something else...I can't say.

I guess if we keep an eye to the sky, we might just see something "new"

Jacqui D
7th April 2010, 22:34
Glad to see your thread was unlocked richard, i'm sitting on the fence with this one, not sure as i said some of those images did look fake but some did look real so who's telling the truth hm! as with all things we take what we feel is right disregard the rest, thanks for posting it though it was still worth watching, at last my post came through.

Solphilos
8th April 2010, 01:40
The question I have is who is behind this video because a star of david keept flashing on the background. I personally think that project blue beam is real but I am intrigued as why they are going to such a extent to pretend the ETs are not here or comming.

Cheers

Hexagram ;) The six-rayed star is a natural figure formed by beams of light, most notably the sun. this is part of the reason it such a sacred and potent symbol, and it is probably important in this movie.

stardustaquarion
8th April 2010, 12:52
Hexagram ;) The six-rayed star is a natural figure formed by beams of light, most notably the sun. this is part of the reason it such a sacred and potent symbol, and it is probably important in this movie.

You got it! It is related to keylontic language which is the "language of light", basically geomantic language. Most of our bodies respond to that, the mental one is trained different, which is why we have so much arguments inside ourselves!. At a subtle level we are being given messages in the language of our Rishi (13th, 14th and 15th dimensional identity) by the illuminati that are quite intelligent cos they know this. These symbols are all over the place, they alter our perception of reality.

I think some of the geomancies are in the Voyagers I book

Love

RedeZra
10th April 2010, 14:27
Nice post

cut the channeling crap and the ET nonsense away with the razor of Occam

and we are left with a group of humans with ego and power that like to keep secrets

the Naziz already developed and possessed a variety of functional Ufos at the end of WWII

and brought them to Antarctica and Argentina

- google Haunebu and Operation Highjump

the history of WWII was written with fundings from Rockefeller

the Vimana is an ancient flying machine mentioned in sanskrit texts from India which also speak of advanced civilizations that flourished before the great flood that possessed technologies beyond the understanding of modern science

here a passage from the epic poem ‘Saramangana Sutradhara’

“Strong and durable must the body of the Vimana be made, like a great flying bird of light material. Inside one must put the mercury engine with its iron heating apparatus underneath. By means of the power latent in the mercury, which sets the driving whirlwind in motion, a man sitting inside may travel a great distance in the sky. The movements of a Vimana are such that it can vertically ascend, vertically descend, or move slanting forwards and backwards. With the help of machines, human beings can fly through the air and heavenly beings can come down to Earth.”

there is nothing new under the sun

these heavenly beings are celestials from the heavenly kingdom as there are beings from the infernal kingdom

the reason for the flood was to destroy the highly capable but morally corrupt offspring of celestials and terrestrials - the giant heroes of old - but the gene pool survived tho the giants are gone

3optic
10th April 2010, 21:22
Incredible. If anyone needed proof we live under military/ scientific dictatorship.

samvado
10th April 2010, 21:38
And all "hidden in plain sight", again, as so often, in a TV series, startrek

the bad guys in DS9 are from the ORION Syndicate

more details here (http://memory-alpha.org/en/wiki/Orion_Syndicate)

Carol
11th April 2010, 03:25
I often thought SG1 and Stargate Atlantis was far more reaching then most suspect. One would hope the real human aliens are in the movie business these days helping humanity make that conceptual leap into the reality of a galactic brotherhood.

Bill Ryan
19th April 2010, 10:51
Hi, All:

The film was made by Seb Janiak, a French graphic artist/music video director. It was a creative project that was never intended to be a misleading hoax... just a piece of very well-put together fun. It's not a real briefing.

Seb Janiak's website is here:

http://sebjaniak.com

Many of the images - but not all - are well-done fakes. I remember I particularly enjoyed the painted cruise missile near the very end of the video (the one that hit the Pentagon!) :)

The website is here: http://theorionconspiracy.com

Enjoy.

I was first sent the link to this quite a while back by Henry Deacon (Project Camelot insider witness) who told me that there was a LOT of truth in the video. I could believe it.

Cheers, Bill

HORIZONS
19th April 2010, 11:07
Thanks for the clarification Bill

blue777
19th April 2010, 12:57
O.K BILL,
So what you are saying is , that Roswell UFO's and all sightingts are man made......however E.T.s exist...therefore what happens next?

kudzy
26th April 2010, 17:15
Ah, fact or fiction. I enjoyed the photos as well. I went through the entire thumbnail gallery (scroll down below the video).
I would have liked some documentation accompanying each photo. At times I wasn't sure what I was looking at.
But I guess it doesn't matter because we don't know what was real or not. I suppose that would ruin all the fun.
Now it's out there, shaping our collective imagination.
If we're making this up as we go along, how about manifesting a kinder reality?
I choose to know the truth.
peace

thedot
12th May 2010, 13:14
The question I have is who is behind this video because a star of david keept flashing on the background.

The author of the film is Seb Janiak. He is a professional photographer, and a real artist in everything he's doing. I know him personally (we live at opposite ends of the same subway line in Paris), and believe me, he has nothing to do with what you mean. :o