PDA

View Full Version : Spontaneous consciousness vector shift

tone3jaguar
7th April 2010, 04:27
I have had some frequency and consciousness shifts over the last few weeks that have detached me from wanting to be directly involved in the truth movement. I just do not find it important to the rest of my path here on earth to be focused on that aspect of the illusion we call "truth" anymore.

The entire story of this world whether it is the secrets or the non-secrets are just so inconsequential to me now. The entire illusion is beginning to break down on me now like a lucid dream a few minutes after you wake up. Even stranger is that I am blissfully alright with it.

I by no means think for one second that the phase of the waking up process where all of this fringe information is absorbed is not useful. On the contrary it is totally useful. However, I must stress that it is a phase of the transformation process and not the destination.

I do not think that I have reached the terminal yet either. However, my intuition is leading me away from this now and I am not going to push against it. I will still be dropping in from time to time to see if there is any new fringe stuff to watch for entertainment value. That is all it holds for me anymore. I am so desensitized from constantly intaking this stuff in for the last couple of years that I am just numb in relation to it.

I will now be ceasing my dowsing of the near Earth ET presence and all other public display of my skill set. My web page will remain up and I will still make the occasional blog post and the occasional forum posts. The days of being immersed in this stuff are over for me. It is the natural course of my path for this to happen and I wish all of you well.

See you later, how much later I do not know. I am going back to my career as a golf course superintendent. I have erased my background story from my web page along with any references to my name or my career. I did not do this to hide the truth. I did this because writing down the past and keeping an altar to it is not productive or healthy at this point and time for me. Total detachment from the past and the future is the consciousness I am moving into now.

Good luck everyone in your own personal paths. Do not let any man or machine influence your opinions of where you have been or where you are going. Allow this information to be revealed to you, not shoved down your throat. Allow, Allow, Allow, Allow, Allow. That is the key to unlocking the full potential of your hearts desires. Just let go, stop fighting the current, and sail down river effortlessly.

Carmen
7th April 2010, 04:39
Hi T3J, Your thread sort of sums up what myself and other experienced members are feeling. So much of this stuff, we have gone over and over. Its a time of change, of constant change. A time to be "doing" and "being", maybe. More than reading and learning. A time of choice!

Anyway, good luck to you and enjoy the journey.

Cheers

Carmen

Ps How come Ive viewed this thread three times and it still says 0 views? Just wondering!

MargueriteBee
7th April 2010, 05:11
Yeah, T3J I feel that all of that (conspiracy/ufo, etc) is allowed because it is a fabulous distraction that keeps our minds focused outside of ourselves. Think of how much focus there is on disclosure alone. I also have a strong hunch that even the spiritual/newage stuff is another illusion.

CetaceousOne
9th April 2010, 02:50
Tone3jaguar,

I can appreciate your thoughts on all of this.

I have followed your posts on Avalon for some time.
Your insight has been most welcome and appreciated. Thank you.

Best wishes for wherever your path takes you.

Sincerely,

CetaceousOne

Jnana
9th April 2010, 04:05
...and then another door opens.

Be well, jag.

I can only add for those who have just started seeking that as you awaken and your belief system crumbles, don't go looking for another one to replace it. "I don't know" is in many cases the best answer. Seek real experience, not just "information", and as a poster another popular thread has said, don't forget to look inside, not just outside, for truth.

pilotsimone
9th April 2010, 04:54
Much love to you, friend. Thank you for all you contributed to PA. :hug:

DoctorWho
9th April 2010, 05:24
Your active presence will be missed. I always enjoyed your dowsing.
Bill "the Doctor"