PDA

View Full Version : Mysterious Voice Led Officers to Save Baby in Car in River

Roisin
9th March 2015, 17:09
You know that baby that was just rescued from that car that crashed into a river in Utah? Well the responding officers said "We heard a voice saying 'help me, we're in here.' It was clear as day. We replied back 'hang in there, we're trying what we can."'

Utah officers heard mysterious voice that led them to infant who survived for 14 hours after car crash killed her mother
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/mysterious-voice-leads-police-baby-car-crash-article-1.2142732

http://static1.nydailynews.com/polopoly_fs/1.2142723.1425916791!/img/httpImage/image.jpg_gen/derivatives/article_970/utah10n-9-web.jpg

The vehicle was flipped upside down but the four men plunged into the fast running 40-degree water and attempted to save any potential survivors.

Then suddenly, Beddoes and the other responders started to hear a distinct female voice call out for help.

"We could see a person in the front seat and then we heard a voice saying 'help me, we're in here.' It was clear as day," he said. "We replied back 'hang in there, we're trying what we can.'"

The voice motivated them to push harder because they believed there may be someone inside who was still alive. With their adrenaline pumping they pulled the heavy, water-filled car onto its side and discovered the driver was deceased.

When the vehicle was upside down they could not see the 18-month-old Lily sitting unconscious in her back car seat. She was handing upside down but her head was not touching the water. But when the vehicle was turned over they saw the baby and quickly tried to save her.

The four officers and three firefighters formed an assembly line and transported the baby back to shore. The first responders started performing CPR and Lily later regained consciousness at the hospital. She is listed in critical condition.

"We could see her eyes fluttering so there was some life but as far as movements or consciousness there was nothing that we could see," he said.

Beddoes has no explanation for the mysterious voice that appeared to come from inside the car. He said he wouldn't believe it really happened except the other officers heard it as well.

Carmody
9th March 2015, 18:51
welcome to the real world.

TrhRzxoFH-4

jake gittes
10th March 2015, 02:59
Maybe the mother/driver said it before she died?

Great news about the baby, sad about the mom.

huyi82
10th March 2015, 03:07

that is what i think, i think it was the mother calling out after she died.

ghostrider
10th March 2015, 05:54
the human being outside the physical body is a powerful thing , a wonder of all wonders , still connected to Creation from whence it came ... I believe the voice was that of the young mother , who didn't know she was dead ( out of body ) ... separating from the physical body is the mystery of all mystery ... like driving in a car , one sees much more when you park and get out and walk around ... one day people will accept re-incarnation and spirit power , people really do have a spirit that can leave the body , the human being is an immortal being in a physical temporary body ... it's not the cup , it's what's on the inside ...

Roisin
10th March 2015, 11:46

that is what i think, i think it was the mother calling out after she died.

Authorities state that the mother died at the time when her car impacted and skipped off a cement barrier and rolled down the bank and into the icy river. It had been determined that she had been long dead but still strapped in her seat when they found her car in the river 14 hrs later.

It was a miracle in itself that the baby was still alive due to the horrendous conditions of the accident scene, which was described as "gruesome", and that it was a whopping 14 hrs later after the accident occurred.

"When the officers flipped the vehicle over, they only saw a deceased mother and an 18-month-old child, who remains in critical condition after spending 14 hours underwater.

Authorities said Lynn Jennifer "Jenny" Groesbeck, 25, died around 10:30 p.m. Friday when her car hit a cement barrier at the end of the bridge and rolled over into the water.

The crash went unnoticed until around noon Saturday when a fisherman saw the wrecked car and notified police, according to KSL TV.

When police turned the car over, Groesbeck was dead. Miraculously, Lily was still alive. She was found upside-down in her car seat and narrowly avoiding river water so cold that seven of the rescue workers on the scene had to be treated for hypothermia, Fox13Now.com reports.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2015/03/09/lily-groesbeck_n_6833564.html

Carmody
10th March 2015, 15:03
the big problem is the upside down part.

look up what happens when the human body is hung upside down.

IIRC, the number is about...4 hrs.

Perhaps it is different for a child, as it is a pressure differential and flow design issue. A full size adult body has a greater length and thus a 5-6-7x (depending on size) greater pressure differential, from head to toe.

Here's some stuff on adults:

David Blaine

In September 2008, illusionist and stuntman David Blaine suspended himself upside-down in Central Park for three days and two nights in a stunt he called "Dive of Death." Even though he went through intense training to prepare himself, he had to stand upright at least once an hour for medical checks. No one can hang upside down for long periods of time, and even with the periods of "rest," David Blaine still risked death.

~~~~~~~~~~~
Basically, it is completely contrary to the design of the human body, and it is very dangerous.

14 hrs in near freezing temperatures, and upside down, this combination is worse than you think, due to the upside down part.

Blood clots, strokes, etc, would be the issue. Organs and limbs not getting the flow they need, others not being flushed properly, extreme heart stress, straps on car seats, etc.

Even more 'miraculous'.

Carmody
11th March 2015, 14:17
http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?80463-Hiker-captures-Bigfoot-on-video-in-Utah-mountains (Hiker captures Bigfoot on video in Utah mountains)

Here you go

These two things happened, in ley line and vortex line terms, right on top of one another.

It's the energetic conditions, the water drainage in the soil, and the soil mix type and so on. It creates the vibrational resonant energies that allow for the barrier to be weakened. Not really a barrier but simply a dimensional pattern and the integration between the two is greater, in this area. it fluctuates with the weather, which influences the soil/sky charge differential conditions, the astrological/astronomical conditions, and the given earth activity at the time, with regard to the core vs surface vibration and magnetosphere charge and vibration, and so on.

This all follows physics and science exactly, there is no mystical woo-woo going on.

I could sit here and link these things and explain them in plain science, all day (and I have, across multiple threads, over the years here). There is no end to the linkage, no end to the evidence, no end to the simplicity and straightforwardness of the reality. There is no end to the reality of these things.

What there is....is the stubbornness in human minds to not make the leap, to not make the connection, to not confront the logic, or the facts. The issue is the inability of the human mind to confront things it 'feels' will 'do harm' to it's feeling of self security. the problem is not the reality, the problem is the human in it. A severe lack of self realization.

The lack of realization in the self.... is due to the fear freezing the mind out from logical confrontation. the reason for that....is that a person would have to revamp their ENTIRE self view, their ENTIRE world view, and their ENTIRE behavioral and living moving working thinking and being self. Every single component of self would be under tremendous force of change. All.

so the problem has never been the reality of the situation, it has always been the emotional control of thought process and thought formation, in the given mind. Always. Nothing else. Just that.

This is why sociopaths and psychopaths are ahead in this race for understanding and newness in worldview and technological prowess, in the black ops and dimensional technologies. They simply do not suffer from emotional thought formation blocking like the average person does. It is not them, it is YOU. It is not the rest of the world, it is YOU. Nothing else.

It's you. It's all on you.

Joe Sustaire
11th March 2015, 14:37
deleted by me, my bad.

Koyaanisqatsi
11th March 2015, 21:49
Carmody is smart, that much is evident. But I propose the notion that carmody is also a badass because that last post was huge in scope and scale of content and i loved it.

Roisin
14th March 2015, 19:03
Warning: It's graphic.
Here's the raw footage of that dramatic rescue of the baby.... as we can see at the beginning of this footage, the top half of the car up front was smashed in over mother....
y1uKmYQP7Go

Selkie
14th March 2015, 20:18
Something is not right. Something is "off". What if "someone" beamed those words to the officers with some sort of technology...like the kind they have demonstrated in New York City...where you don't hear a commercial unless you are standing in the path of a beam of sound, of some kind?

p.s. This is a horrible thing to even think, but whether the baby was alive or dead would not have mattered to the outcome of such an experiment if the object of the experiment was to see if 1) the officers could hear the voice, and, more importantly, 2) whether or not they would respond or react to the voice.

Carmody
15th March 2015, 18:25
I have the ability to talk in the heads of others, and have....so no, I'm not surprised.

I have to push a bit harder than those who do it naturally, but it can be augured that it is natural but not fully exercised in my case. But I do have a minimum of 9 different ethic/genetic backgrounds all linked in one spot, which is akin to how the original universal dog emerges when the various breeds are bred together.

I could sit here and make an easy technological basis for my argument, as all the evidence is out there, but few sift and retain as well as some..which is why I'd have to go through the motions.

It seems mystical or like some sort of paranoid uber-1984 alien technology, but it is not. It is not even fully trans-dimensional, at least with respect to how most humans think.

I'm squarely and 110%..knowingly and in the reality of blaming it on the fundamentals of complex reality, not paranoid fascist technological undertakings. That is the fears and reasoning we need to move away from, not toward.

May I ask why you are trying to insert the 'other is responsible', 'humans not capable' seed of doubt? The seeds of doubt that undo the key aspects of humans gaining a way out of this mess?

Selkie
15th March 2015, 19:45
May I ask why you are trying to insert the 'other is responsible', 'humans not capable' seed of doubt? The seeds of doubt that undo the key aspects of humans gaining a way out of this mess?

ROFL...

Better watch it, or I'll think you're trying to flirt with me...:eyebrows: