PDA

View Full Version : Prime ministers ... or poltroonish peon primates reading from TPTB script?

Zook
15th November 2010, 14:58
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qtd7o9x5uN0

If ever you thought western democratic nations were sovereign states of the people, by the people, for the people ... perhaps this video will give you a better understanding.

:typing:

ps: Thanx to smat (and his interesting links thread) for posting this link.

John Parslow
15th November 2010, 16:22
Hello Uncle Zook

I love your phrase: poltroonish peons; I think this sums-up western so-called democracy in one fell swoop – let’s have more eye-openers like this one …

Best regards. JP

Carmody
15th November 2010, 16:37
"To gain life by means of a breach of faith and honour, were indeed to render myself the poltroon, and the villain my accusers believe me."

MorningSong
15th November 2010, 16:41
WOW!:twitch:

Snowbird
15th November 2010, 17:55
Here, Here!

Huge grin!!! :-)

jcocks
16th November 2010, 02:15
WOWSERS! Any more examples of world leaders reading from the same script? That can't be the only time this has happened...

conk
21st November 2010, 16:21
Wonderfully revealing. Thanks!

My buddy and I noticed once that almost all news agencies began using some bizarre new buzz word on the same day. For the life of me I can't remember the word(s)/phrase. Fox, CNN, MSMBC, ABC, CBS, NBC, etc. ALL started using the newly coined words on the same day. Obviously it came from up higher in the pyramid of elitists. "Use this and drill it into their heads"!

Ahkenaten
21st November 2010, 17:19
My favorite Prime Minister is Berlusconi who certainly has cajones, clearly has his priorities straight - his interests in specific cultural artifacts, particularly those in historic statuary at the official Italian Prime Minister's official residence, just cost the Italian tax payers a bundle!

http://www.wishtv.com/dpps/news/strange/italy-pm-replaces-private-parts-on-statue-angers-experts-ob10-jgr_3652155

Teakai
22nd November 2010, 00:33
Ah, well, that's just sad.

Do you think that these puppets really know what's going on and are going along with it - or do you think they are simply trusting whoever happens to be above them.

I heard it said that 'the lie is different at every level' - I just wonder how much the people making it look like they're managing the country, really know.

You'd have to be a total lowlife to know the reality of what's going on and be signing up for such a sh*tty future for your progeny.

Mandala
22nd November 2010, 01:12
Mr. Zookumar,
I do find you most enlightening, entertaining and informative.

daledo
22nd November 2010, 04:20
wonderfully revealing. Thanks!

My buddy and i noticed once that almost all news agencies began using some bizarre new buzz word on the same day. For the life of me i can't remember the word(s)/phrase. Fox, cnn, msmbc, abc, cbs, nbc, etc. All started using the newly coined words on the same day. Obviously it came from up higher in the pyramid of elitists. "use this and drill it into their heads"!

"Terrorism" "Terrorists" "Terror"

nomadguy
22nd November 2010, 07:03
http://i.thisislondon.co.uk/i/pix/2010/11/camhu415.jpg