PDA

View Full Version : Nibiru Again?

Alkhemist
22nd March 2015, 20:38
Hey, guys. I haven't paid much attention to the whole Planet X/Nibiru meme only because I've seen videos just about every single year since 2003 saying it's coming that year, and of course, it's still not here. I started to think it was all a psyop in order to generate more fear.

However, our flying friend seems to be making a comeback, but this time, the story seems to have a few more teeth. What with the weather getting even crazier (on ALL the planets), more volcanos, more earthquakes, more sinkholes, lights in the sky, animal die-offs, the "elites" pushing for world war, etc., an incoming large object could conceivably be a cause.

I'd like to know what others think? And if you believe there's an inbound planet or comet that is the cause of all this chaos, what convinced you?

Thanks in advance.

Atlas
22nd March 2015, 20:52
Nibiru

[...] the so called "Nibiru" is not another planet, it is Venus in the past according to the Ancient Egyptians and what happened is past.

Source: Ancient Egyptians: NIBIRU is NEBHERU, the planet Venus ! (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?61878-Ancient-Egyptians-NIBIRU-is-NEBHERU-the-planet-Venus--)

Hervé
22nd March 2015, 21:05
NOooo... Not again!

Here are a few of my "thoughts": Nemesis, Tyche, Nibiru, Planet X, Brown Dwarf & Binary System: Myths & Realities (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?57644-Nemesis-Tyche-Nibiru-Planet-X-Brown-Dwarf-Binary-System-Myths-Realities)

Alkhemist
22nd March 2015, 22:27
Thank you for that. Some good info there, but I saw nothing later than 2011(?)

I don't know if others have noticed this, but I think it's worth noting that the net is absolutely flooded right now with Planet X warnings, way more than usual. Rather than look at what has already been said about it, I'm wondering if there is any new research on this possibility?

Hervé
22nd March 2015, 22:46
[...]
I'm wondering if there is any new research on this possibility?

Then my advice would be to quit wondering and start the serious research :)

(and call it something else than "Nibiru")

21g
22nd March 2015, 23:23
How about Scholz`s star ?

A small sun that clipped our solar system only 70,000 years ago.

http://www.scientificamerican.com/article/star-buzzed-our-solar-system-during-human-prehistory/

johnh
22nd March 2015, 23:28
A recent Kerry interview: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dm65i1eQpCY which covers a lot including Planet X. Personally, I've been on the fence about this for ten years and lately am inclined to believe it. Have run into just too much info over time regarding without even trying. The Kolbrin "bible" has about twenty pages on "The Destroyer." Didn't know until the above referenced interview that the Koran apparently refers to it as "The Duster" due to it's out gassing of iron oxide, and I had always wondered about the Native American prophecies about the sky turning red (then it's too late to back peddle). Like what could cause that? Well, now I know. And all the underground bases, seed vault for what? Some one is getting ready for something, that is for certain, and who knows what form the Purification will be that the Hopis talk about. Also, something seems to be affecting all the planets in our solar system, and it ain't HAARP and probably not ET, just too big of a playing field.

A word of caution on the interview. There are religious references given and some people don't like that, so let's throw the baby out with the bath water ;)

Alecs
22nd March 2015, 23:33
Well, Alkemist. I haven't caught the buzz on the return of Planet X, but here's a far-fetched idea...

Ocean fertilization experiments have been done using bioavailable iron--introducing iron into the upper ocean layers. (The oceans may be iron deficient due to the lack of nutrients that normally come from ice.)

The goal of this fertilization is to cause plankton blooms which would absorb and sequester Co2 from the atmosphere, (as well as increase oxygen).

Now, if Planet X is a (cooling) dwarf brown binary, it may be releasing iron oxide clouds into space along its path. If, as I recall Kameran Falley indicates in Kerry's recent interview, the earth happens into the dwarf's path, rotating as it goes along, well, the iron could fall from earth's atmospherre blanket the oceans, causing a really major geoengineering event.

Personally, if this would at all be the case, the coincidence is extraordinary.

[edited]

-Alecs

Innocent Warrior
22nd March 2015, 23:43
Bashar is channelled material so I won't put the video here but if you search, "Bashar Archives :: Redefining Nibiru" on YouTube, that's the view I have on Niburu. The short answer is don't worry about it. I believe the increased activity throughout our solar system is due an increase of energy, which is brought about by the expansion of our consciousness.

A video that's most likely been posted on Avalon before but it will serve as a good reminder, take it away, Bill Hicks!

GGTWRYMmnuY

najara12000
23rd March 2015, 00:44
According to Chris Thomas (UK), The Velon is where Nibiru comes from and not the fabricated Sitchin story. It's very interesting. He talks about Earth and our real history lineage and choices humans made individually. Well worth a listen.

http://www.exohuman.com/wordpress/2011/07/the-velon-et-threat-to-humanity/

edited to say: I guess there was a thread here on this already

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?58865-An-Update-On-Our-Evolution-by-Chris-Thomas

Hervé
23rd March 2015, 01:08
"We do not need the celestial threat to disguise Cold War intentions; rather we need the Cold War to disguise celestial intentions!"
~ British astronomer Victor Clube, author of The Cosmic Serpent and The Cosmic Winter, in a report commissioned by the U.S. Air Force

johnh
23rd March 2015, 02:03
Coincidentally, if there are such events, another Kerry interview now with Andy Lloyd on this topic. Just finished listening to it and enjoyed it. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2EWcbGSgqVM

syrwong
23rd March 2015, 05:35
There is no doubt in my mind that Niburu is real. The Chinese book of prophecy from the Tang Dynasty has a description of it. I would estimate its arrival time is around 2050, which is in agreement with Simon Parkes' comment in an interview this year. I also think this time it won't wipe out human civilization, as history continues in that book of prophecy.

pyrangello
23rd March 2015, 13:48
I'm totally on the fence with this entire issue. Just as John H said , underground bases, seed vaults and by the way one pole shift put the new equator where ? Norway , where one of the vaults is. And in another scenario the equator stays the same in Ecuador.Doesn't Bill live there now? Hmmmmm, all the earthquake drills on the new madrid, drills in California, planes landing at the wrong airport due to magnetic instruments being off or disappearing , weather, earth wobble, heck even this years deer season was crazy here in Michigan . I've been told timelines have changed and on and on. Even the borsika interview on camelot in russia he said there would be flooding in Russia back in 2011, that didn't happen. Not yet anyways , Putin did move his navy base to Crimea and maybe that's why,maybe?. In the Zetas weekly newsletter they detail everything in the changes. And yes Alchemist go to earthfiles.com with linda molton howe, sink holes, booms , quakes . I think I'm going to just go get some popcorn and sit in the sun for a while and just decompress :) .

Atlas
23rd March 2015, 15:28
'mega' asteroid threatening earth

A 'global killer' could collide with Earth as soon as 2020, wiping out life as we know it and changing the climate for millennia.

If something like this happened, depending on where it hit it would be absolutely life-altering. The atmospheric chemistry would be upset by cutting out sunlight. It would be like a nuclear winter and could last for tens of thousands of years.

small comets [...] capable of collapsing civilisation.

These comets are 200-300km (186 miles) in diameter they are sheer monsters and could sterilise the earth if we are hit by one. [...] These things are floating around in the sky and there is a real hazard out there that hasn't been properly studied, and it could happen at any time.

Experts predict that asteroids are to pepper the planet from 2017

NASA revealed disturbing new data showing 400 impacts are expected between 2017 and 2113, based on new observational data [...] NASA says an impact by one of these "in the wrong place" would be a catastrophe, but it would not threaten civilisation.

The working group warned an impact by an asteroid larger than 1-2 kilometres could throw the climate into chaos triggering crop failure and loss of life. An impact by an object larger than about 5 kilometres is damaging enough to cause mass extinctions, it said.

Source: Planet earth faces 100 YEARS of killer strikes starting in 2017 (http://www.express.co.uk/news/nature/507480/Asteroid-Strikes-Earth-Damage-Nasa-Destruction)

panopticon
23rd March 2015, 16:26
'mega' asteroid threatening earth

A 'global killer' could collide with Earth as soon as 2020, wiping out life as we know it and changing the climate for millennia.

If something like this happened, depending on where it hit it would be absolutely life-altering. The atmospheric chemistry would be upset by cutting out sunlight. It would be like a nuclear winter and could last for tens of thousands of years.

small comets [...] capable of collapsing civilisation.

These comets are 200-300km (186 miles) in diameter they are sheer monsters and could sterilise the earth if we are hit by one. [...] These things are floating around in the sky and there is a real hazard out there that hasn't been properly studied, and it could happen at any time.

Experts predict that asteroids are to pepper the planet from 2017

NASA revealed disturbing new data showing 400 impacts are expected between 2017 and 2113, based on new observational data [...] NASA says an impact by one of these "in the wrong place" would be a catastrophe, but it would not threaten civilisation.

The working group warned an impact by an asteroid larger than 1-2 kilometres could throw the climate into chaos triggering crop failure and loss of life. An impact by an object larger than about 5 kilometres is damaging enough to cause mass extinctions, it said.

Source: Planet earth faces 100 YEARS of killer strikes starting in 2017 (http://www.express.co.uk/news/nature/507480/Asteroid-Strikes-Earth-Damage-Nasa-Destruction)

Ummm...

No, We’re Not Facing an Onslaught of Asteroid Impacts

It’s not an asteroid belt, but a single asteroid. And it’s not 400 impacts, it’s 400 predicted passes of Earth, most missing by a wide margin.

Happily, U.K. amateur astronomer David Wood (who also sent me the note notifying me of Rao’s article) did the footwork for me. He figured out that Rao is talking about the asteroid 2014 NZ64. It fits Rao’s (bizarrely interpreted) description; it was recently discovered (in July, about 60 days ago) and the JPL Earth Impact Risk Summary page has a list of 399 near-Earth passes between the years 2017 and 2113, the exact range Rao listed. It’s obviously what Rao is talking about, but somehow Rao turned a single asteroid that will miss us into hundreds of asteroids that will all hit us.

That’s a somewhat significant error to make.

Source: http://www.slate.com/blogs/bad_astronomy/2014/09/07/debunking_no_asteroid_swarm_is_headed_for_earth.html
-- Pan

Atlas
23rd March 2015, 18:01
[...] it’s not 400 impacts, it’s 400 predicted passes of Earth, most missing by a wide margin. [...] somehow Rao turned a single asteroid that will miss us into hundreds of asteroids that will all hit us. [...]
Thank you for the precision Pan. :yo:

http://en.es-static.us/upl/2012/09/Nibiru_July_21_2012-300x236.jpeg

Alkhemist
23rd March 2015, 19:40
Then my advice would be to quit wondering and start the serious research :)
(and call it something else than "Nibiru")

Thanks, but I didn't ask for "advice," and my asking here is a part of my "serious research."

And if you have a problem with the name it's been given, how about suggesting an alternative instead of simply demanding that I use a different term?

Alkhemist
23rd March 2015, 19:47
A recent Kerry interview: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dm65i1eQpCY which covers a lot including Planet X. Personally, I've been on the fence about this for ten years and lately am inclined to believe it. Have run into just too much info over time regarding without even trying. The Kolbrin "bible" has about twenty pages on "The Destroyer." Didn't know until the above referenced interview that the Koran apparently refers to it as "The Duster" due to it's out gassing of iron oxide, and I had always wondered about the Native American prophecies about the sky turning red (then it's too late to back peddle). Like what could cause that? Well, now I know. And all the underground bases, seed vault for what? Some one is getting ready for something, that is for certain, and who knows what form the Purification will be that the Hopis talk about. Also, something seems to be affecting all the planets in our solar system, and it ain't HAARP and probably not ET, just too big of a playing field.

Thanks for the thoughtful response. I tend to agree with you about being on the fence for so long but now starting to reconsider. There does seem to be a great deal of new info coming out that could explain something like this. Of course, I'm still open to new info.

A word of caution on the interview. There are religious references given and some people don't like that, so let's throw the baby out with the bath water ;)

I actually started listening to that one and had to turn it off for just that reason. :o I personally have a hard time with any scientific "researcher" when they start quoting bible verses. I'm never sure why some choose to go into science but then refuse to apply the same logic to their spirituality. It makes me doubt their work.

Kerry just posted another Planet X interview that I started to watch, but that guy's information was so outdated I couldn't get past the first 15 minutes. He still thinks the asteroid belt and the moon were once a part of the Earth! :rolleyes:

Alkhemist
23rd March 2015, 19:51
Well, Alkemist. I haven't caught the buzz on the return of Planet X, but here's a far-fetched idea...

Ocean fertilization experiments have been done using bioavailable iron--introducing iron into the upper ocean layers. (The oceans may be iron deficient due to the lack of nutrients that normally come from ice.)

The goal of this fertilization is to cause plankton blooms which would absorb and sequester Co2 from the atmosphere, (as well as increase oxygen).

Now, if Planet X is a (cooling) dwarf brown binary, it may be releasing iron oxide clouds into space along its path. If, as I recall Kameran Falley indicates in Kerry's recent interview, the earth happens into the dwarf's path, rotating as it goes along, well, the iron could fall from earth's atmospherre blanket the oceans, causing a really major geoengineering event.

Sorry, but I think I'm missing your point here. I see where it's possible that iron would fall from this event (if real), but I don't understand how that relates to my question? :confused:

Knowrainknowrainbows!
23rd March 2015, 20:21
I've introduced this before and will do so again.

Gill Broussard is an amateur astronomer and researcher from Louisiana who worked in the oil industry as an assistant to design engineers. Several years ago he began an earnest quest to debunk Planet X "theory". Instead, his research lead him to scientific evidence, scripturally-based (ancient Hebrew text), historical Chinese documents and other artifacts that convinced him there is a celestial body with a 300 - 420 year (approx.) elliptical orbit into our solar system.

He refers to the object as Planet 7X as he estimates (calculates) it is about six and one half to seven times the size of earth. He says it has both planet characteristics AND those of a comet. For that reason, there is "plausible deniability" on behalf of the "scientific agencies" when asked about a planet or comet referred to as Planet X, Nibiru, etc. since it really is neither planet nor comet. He correlates the shemitah with it's passing and current events.

He has developed detailed models and graphs, provides free online downloads/printables and gives interviews when invited. I did encourage him to join Avalon but he has not done so (to my knowledge).

Link to his you tube channel below. He is also on Facebook (Planet 7X or Gill Broussard) and a website is in the works I think.

Best regards,
KRKR

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCkADhlWdCVcsB6GKsYWZ4XQ

Alecs
24th March 2015, 00:30

Sorry, but I think I'm missing your point here. I see where it's possible that iron would fall from this event (if real), but I don't understand how that relates to my question? :confused:

Thanks for asking, Alkemist. And I apologize for not really answering your question.

The idea that's crossed my mind is that there's always going to be earthquakes, hurricanes, tornadoes, floods, and other natural disasters. Also based on evidence (patents, video captures, satellite images of weather patterns, radar images, repeated testing of atomic bombs, etc.) that elements of the power structure have significantly increased and amplified these geologic events and caused major damage to the earth's atmosphere, ecology, geography.

If we're hence now at the point of runaway climate change (positive feedbacks), but want to come out of this with a livable planet , then they may be desperate enough to engage in a major geoengineering feat, that is, to identify an incoming (unnatural) cosmic body that crosses the earth's path with iron oxide to undo the runaway.

I'm skeptical that any such incoming cosmic object is coincidentally Planet X, but people may believe it. If a secret space program (part of the power structure) is as advanced as some suggest, they may be able to cause a major geoengineeing feat using some other unnatural object . Was Elenin natural or unnatural?

-Alecs

Aspen
24th March 2015, 04:32
There are sevearl oother explanations besides Nibiru that can explain some of the events that have been happening such as other planets warming in our solar system.For example it has been known since the 80's that there are giant clouds of interstellar dust and that when the solar system travels through them that it may electrically charge up things. We are presently moving through one called "THe Fluff" http://apod.nasa.gov/apod/ap130924.html

Also there are known to be gamma bursts coming from somewhere in the universe that can act as giant waves of energy. http://www.suspicious0bserverscollective.org/the-blog/gamma-ray-bursts-gravity-waves-electrostatic-shocks-large-earthquakes

Also we have extra forces exerted on as at this time because of our solar system moving through the center of the galactic plane. There appears to be some consensus that this is what that Mayan Calendar wasw marking, our solar systems alignment with the galactic plane. The freemasons and stonehenge also seem to be pointig to this. It takes more than one year to cross this plane. http://www.soulsofdistortion.nl/2012_freemasons_revelations.html

There are a great many forces other than a supposed planet Nibiru. I think it is probably spin to create fear, because some people know we are in for it. But it could be for a variety of reasons some of which are converging at this time.

Alkhemist
24th March 2015, 19:35
Thank you, all, for the informative comments. I really appreciate it!

To be clear, I don't have an opinion one way or the other about "Nibiru/Planet X/Nemesis" or whatever it's currently called. I never could understand why people argue so vehemently about something no one yet has any real proof for. However, there is no denying that our planet's weather and ecological systems are all going bonkers, so something is definitely up.

I've already come to the personal conclusion that this lifetime will be a short one. I'm not afraid, but I do hope the transition is a quick one. There is an incredible amount of suffering here right now, and the amount of evil currently in this world can seem overwhelming. (For those of you who know about Monarch and MKUltra, you will really get what I mean by that statement.) It seems to me like a "reset" is in order.

Frenchy
11th April 2015, 19:52
I'd like to know what others think? And if you believe there's an inbound planet or comet that is the cause of all this chaos, what convinced you?

Hi ! What I find convincing, are all the seemingly un-related diverse ' circumstances or facts '. For example, (1) a year ago I watched the video about a " forgotten valley ", in the states, forgotten, 'cos the access meant a rancher, could only walk his stock in and out. This valley had Human refuges high in the cliffs, with Granaries also precariously attached to sheer cliffs. Question by anthroplogists, WHY ? While they reckoned on Wild animal threats - Cougars, etc, I reckon there was high-level flooding, caused by the last Pole-shift....
(2) The Entire TOP of a mountain range being displaced 80 or so miles. ( verified by tracing Gold deposits to the region )
(3) Sitchin was as thorough a researcher as Von Daniken, and the clay tablets are real !
(4) British guy, researching Australian Abbos history in the 1920's, documented the Abboriginals, as explaining they originated from an un-seen star. ( They indicated a star, saying they came from the star BEHIND that one ! ! And the "twin star" was not found until Radio Telescope in '47 (?)...

But in 1982, Pope made a statement in Germany, about the impending disaster, ( and they also have IRAS, I think it's operated by Maryland Uni (?)......

Too much to discount, methinks ! ! ! O & Out :-)

Snowflower
11th April 2015, 21:07
Robert Felix wrote in "not by Fire, But by Ice" that at each magnetic reversal of the poles there are also three new layers of rock: a black layer, a red layer, and a volcanic ash layer. Both the black and red layers appear to come from space. The black layer is coal. It means that coal is not a "fossil fuel," but is something that gets replenished from something falling on the planet. If a comet flies by and dusts us with red something, that could explain the red sky of Indian legend. Same for the three days of night caused by a black dusting perhaps?

Xanth
15th April 2015, 12:32

I'm reasonably conviced that there's something coming into the solar system headed on an orbit around the Sun. My view is based mainly on the observations of astronomers, the various planatary 'purtubations' which suggests there's a large unaccounted for body in the vacinity - and my distrust of information from NASA/Governments that there's nothing happening.

I've looked at the recent Project Camelot interviews around the subject - the biggest issue being finding the time to examine and understand the volumes of information that the people present to support planet X.

Other things which suggest its incoming are dead astronomers, including the death of US Chief Naval Astronomer Dr Robert Harrington who was supposedly one of the first people to identify planet X. Next you have all the stuff happening at Denver airport which appears to be very high, and very far away from the oceans such that even with the most severe predictions, chances are it will still be there on dry solid ground after any event. Then you've got the fact that if it was coming in, and the effects were going to be severe, there's a high probability that the government wouldn't tell you, so as not to start people panicing.

The biggest question from my point of view is not if its coming, but what will happen if it arrives. Clearly things will toss and turn a bit, all you need to do is think about the effect of the Moon on the tides, and then think about the impact of something around 5 times the size of Earth on the tides - so flooding would be pretty likely.

Then depending on the size of the influence - worst case scenario suggests a pole shift - which apart from freezing a new part of the globe would likely result in the existing poles melting ... then you can make up your own disaster scenario.

I really hope the influence is quite small, rather than the full blown apocolypse. Ideally it would just be a dot in sky passing by causing a few strong winds :) One thing to remember is that if planet X is on a 3600 year or whatever orbit around the Sun, the its passed through the solar system a lot of times before.

So the biggest question is determining ahead of time, what the most likely impact of planet X passing would be, as the entire spectrum of results from nothing to apocalypse are available on the internet.

Personally, I'm trying to figure out the simplest way to prepare for the worst situation - which basically revolves around where you need to be to be safe - ie. not near a coast or fault line and on reasonably high ground.

Also if the worst case scenario did occur, I'd quite like to survive it and then help rebuild what comes after.

Having said all the above, I'm still in no position to argue that it will definitely occur, all I can do is have a plan - so that if it did occur, I'd already know what my family and I need to do to survive it.

Alkhemist
15th April 2015, 22:15

I'm not convinced, but I am open to the possibility given recent events from watching the alternative news sites, select "channeled" info (Ra and Cassiopaeans), and the electric universe physicists. This just came out on Kerry's blog:

http://projectcamelotportal.com/blog/31-kerrys-blog/2530-electric-universe-and-planet-x

No, I don't "believe everything I read on the interwebs," but can any of you really argue with the fact that the sun has been acting very differently lately, the earth changes are intensifying, and our government in the U.S. has gone completely Fourth Reich?

I'm not afraid in the least, but I do make a point of watching and learning. I feel like things are ramping up. If I'm wrong, I'm wrong, and I have no problem with that, but to say there are no signs of impending change just means you're not looking, in my opinion.

But let's keep this dialog open without attacking each other. I'm here to learn, and to move forward, as I'm assuming you all are. What do you see? What do you think is really going on? And more importantly, what how would you feel if you were going to "die" tomorrow?

Alkhemist
15th April 2015, 22:28
Preparing for this is an interesting question. This may be bigger than we can actually "prepare" for in the realm of "survival." Most of us know that we don't really "die," but that we continue in another form. Just read the innumerable "near death" experiences or even astral travel reports. Hell, I've been out of my body several times, so I'm not afraid of death at all. But pain.... well, that's another matter. Lol.....

If there really is something coming into our solar system, this is going to be a helluva ride, dontcha think? I'm not so sure we can prepare for such a thing. And really, why would you want to survive it? If a fourth density earth is awaiting us, then we should simply let go of our physicality and move on! I know, easier said than done when we're on this side of the Veil, but I promise all of you -- THERE IS NO DEATH. We may lose our physical forms, but we will not cease. I can promise this to each and every one of you here. How? Because I've been outside of my physical body. It is ONLY a vehicle! You have nothing to fear!

So, if we are nearing the "end," then make your amends. Make your apologies, your thank you's, your I Love You's, and enjoy the show! Then, once we're on the Other Side, let's all meet at the Grand Temple for hugs and astral beer. ;)

You're all going to be fine, and I can't wait to congratulate all of you there.

Alkhemist
15th April 2015, 22:43
There are sevearl oother explanations besides Nibiru that can explain some of the events that have been happening such as other planets warming in our solar system.For example it has been known since the 80's that there are giant clouds of interstellar dust and that when the solar system travels through them that it may electrically charge up things. We are presently moving through one called "THe Fluff" http://apod.nasa.gov/apod/ap130924.html

You may be right. But in either case, the solar system is changing, and it's changing a helluva lot more in recent months than it has over the last several years.

I think we will know soon enough.

Xanth
15th April 2015, 23:03
Preparing for this is an interesting question. This may be bigger than we can actually "prepare" for in the realm of "survival." Most of us know that we don't really "die," ...

Good points about death and does it really matter. I see working through this situation (if it comes :)) as an opportunity for growth, along with the challenges around what will follow. If I get squashed like a bug at the first sign of any serious earth trouble, then I'd expect that to limit my opportunites for growth.

Matisse
15th April 2015, 23:07
I think the changes on earth and also in our solar system are more due to our solar system moving through a diferent part of the galaxy and also we are moving through the oort cloud...this may be why we are experiencing so many meteorites,... but definately somehow the vibration and electro-magnetic waves have changed...

Ascension
16th April 2015, 00:19
I'm taking the threat more seriously this time around because of all the circumstantial evidence...the seed banks, the underground facilities, the supply purchases for those facilities, NORAD communications moving back to Cheyenne Mountain, the Vatican infrared telescope built in AZ in 2010, the observatory on the south pole, the substantial earth changes, the multiple references in religious texts, the Gil Broussard stuff that he put out there for free.

I also watched Kerry's latest interview with Andy Lloyd and felt he was being evasive with the 'here we go again' attitude and the lens flare dismissals. Plus the totally evasive response to Kerry's question about the preps going on around the planet. First he implies that his approach is purely scientific, and dismisses questions about artificial intelligence and theories that the dark star system is closer than we are being led to believe, plus he totally distances himself from the governmental coverup of information about the infrared search results by talking about the possibility that the planet has a cloaking ability we don't understand, then he later jumps to his pyramidal boss theory of the clamp down on the planet being perpetrated by our alien creators who now feel threatened - how scientifically provable is that idea? Was really picking up mixed signals from that interview.

However, I did take his point that the comet/debris tail trailing the system should be visible even if the dwarf planet is not, and I still can't understand how this thing can constantly be behind the sun in relation to earth, even after looking at the models.

Bill Ryan
16th April 2015, 03:09
http://projectcamelot.org/luca_scantamburlo.html

Luca Scantamburlo : The Return of Planet X

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YHnZVzfchp0

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HQD8YDWIEiY

crosby
18th April 2015, 02:21
http://projectcamelot.org/luca_scantamburlo.html

Luca Scantamburlo : The Return of Planet X

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HQD8YDWIEiY

Thank you very much Mr. Bill for posting these videos. I had not watched them before. Somehow, they escaped me and I missed out on the information contained within. This information tells me that this man believes that something is out there and coming this way from what he learned from the gentleman who informed him. Now, I have heard many dates for the Nibiru, Planet X, [whatever one would like to label it as] visitation, but -- what I find very interesting is that the climate changes that we have been experiencing for quite a few years now may possibly be culminating into something more catastrophic. I listened to this vid., from the you tube and thought it may have something to do with this. Please offer your suggestions as to what you think may be happening:

jfeS5k1518o

I am thinking that this climate change situation may have something to do with what may be approaching. Just my thoughts though. What do you all think?
warmest,
crosby

This one is more precise:

2QDJb6fF8pg

Frenchy
18th April 2015, 22:34
I might be wrong, wong, but if you have creedence in Bob Dean ( Camelot interview, 2008), his logic (and connections) place it closer to between 2013 - 2020 with 2017 being a likely bet.... This falls in line with David Ickes prior prediction of 2016 ......

( By my efforts to sift out the facts ( NOT research... ), I also arrived at a time frame (initially) of 2003 - 2057, and I really believe it is a certainty, we certainly need to clean the planet of a lot of bad, arrogant practices....

Ascension
19th April 2015, 21:45
Is it just me or does this article seem like a message to someone? ...rosewater, backside (is being used these days to indicate coming out alive after Nibiru), cupboards bare, Noah, cycles longer, entrenched, 3 stars slip away, give "Noah" a big story to tackle, these things are cyclical...etc.

http://money.cnn.com/2015/04/19/media/jon-stewart-future-after-daily-show/

(quote): Jon Stewart hasn't said much about quitting "The Daily Show" -- until now.

In an interview with The Guardian newspaper, Stewart said he's been enjoying his hosting duties less and less and feeling more pessimistic about the subjects of the show -- politics and the news media.

"It's not like I thought the show wasn't working any more, or that I didn't know how to do it," he said. "It was more, 'Yup, it's working. But I'm not getting the same satisfaction.'"

Stewart added: "These things are cyclical. You have moments of dissatisfaction, and then you come out of it and it's OK. But the cycles become longer and maybe more entrenched, and that's when you realize, 'OK, I'm on the back side of it now.'"

When he announced his departure to a stunned audience back in February, Stewart hinted at his fatigue: "This show doesn't deserve an even slightly restless host and neither do you."

He elaborated in the Guardian interview.

Retirement from "The Daily Show" had been "in the back of my head for quite some time," he told interviewer Hadley Freeman.

Related: Did Comedy Central let its 3 biggest stars slip away?

Although Stewart would like to make more films, according to the newspaper, his decision wasn't directly related to his directorial debut last fall, a drama titled "Rosewater."

"Honestly, it was a combination of the limitations of my brain and a format that is geared towards following an increasingly redundant process, which is our political process," Stewart said. "I was just thinking, 'Are there other ways to skin this cat?' And, beyond that, it would be nice to be home when my little elves get home from school, occasionally."

Related: Trevor Noah to replace Stewart

Last month, Comedy Central named Stewart's successor, the 31-year-old South African comedian Trevor Noah.

It sounds like Stewart wanted to step down early in the presidential election cycle to give Noah a big story to tackle.

Stewart said he felt "that, for the show, you don't want to leave when the cupboard's bare. So I think it's a better introduction when you have something providing you with assisted fuel, like a presidential campaign."

Stewart told Freeman that, contrary to some wishful thinking among liberals, running for elective office "is not my bag."

He has some other post-"Daily Show" plans -- "a couple of other projects on the burner." But he is staying quiet about those for now.
CNNMoney (New York) April 19, 2015: 1:54 PM ET (end quote)

t2016
23rd April 2015, 09:54
Thanks Bill for posting this video. Luca Scantamburlo : The Return of Planet X

I missed this video before.

naste.de.lumina
23rd April 2015, 10:49
22 de abr de 2015
In a live, predawn telecast on or about January 14, 2014, the morning news anchors of this NBC News affiliate, KCRA in Sacramento, CA aired live video from their own KCRA new helicopter. In it, they reported an observation of a planet they could not explain.

What our analyses showed is that the KCRA morning news team observed two planets via their live news helicopter feed: Venus eclipsing Nibiru.

i1xy-MlpWSo

Calz
23rd April 2015, 16:06
22 de abr de 2015
In a live, predawn telecast on or about January 14, 2014, the morning news anchors of this NBC News affiliate, KCRA in Sacramento, CA aired live video from their own KCRA new helicopter. In it, they reported an observation of a planet they could not explain.

What our analyses showed is that the KCRA morning news team observed two planets via their live news helicopter feed: Venus eclipsing Nibiru.

i1xy-MlpWSo

Don't let this one scroll off and be forgotten folks.

Very interesting vid.

*Proof*???

Nah ... but about as interesting as we have seen on this topic.

Well worth a few minutes.

Thanks for posting it :clapping:

MorningFox
23rd April 2015, 16:17
Instead, his research lead him to scientific evidence, scripturally-based (ancient Hebrew text), historical Chinese documents and other artifacts that convinced him there is a celestial body with a 300 - 420 year (approx.) elliptical orbit into our solar system.

Do you really think it could have come around 300-400 years ago and it not be common knowledge? There's no way they could have covered that up.

:confused:

crosby
25th April 2015, 05:51
22 de abr de 2015

i1xy-MlpWSo

Don't let this one scroll off and be forgotten folks.

Very interesting vid.

*Proof*???

Nah ... but about as interesting as we have seen on this topic.

Well worth a few minutes.

Thanks for posting it :clapping:

I agree Calz..... from what I can see so far, there are a few amateur astronomers who may be seeing this, government officials speaking of cataclysmic affects from 'climate warming' and perhaps an 'accidental or unwitting' tribute from a U. S. news station. All in all there may be something to pay attention to. Totally agree with you.
warmest,
crosby

Alkhemist
27th April 2015, 19:42
That was from January of last year, so I highly doubt it's Nibiru. It would have been on top of us by now.

I'm guessing it's Venus being eclipsed by something else.

Knowrainknowrainbows!
29th April 2015, 03:34
Instead, his research lead him to scientific evidence, scripturally-based (ancient Hebrew text), historical Chinese documents and other artifacts that convinced him there is a celestial body with a 300 - 420 year (approx.) elliptical orbit into our solar system.

Do you really think it could have come around 300-400 years ago and it not be common knowledge? There's no way they could have covered that up.

.................................................................................................... .................

Cover up? The truth has often been hidden in plain sight ... "experts" explain away that which the masses cannot comprehend.
Really, I don't know ... but I am paying attention to Gill's theory ... he is definitely a man on a mission.

I hope some Avalonians will check out his youtube channel, listen to his latest interviews and offer other perspectives. Below are two of many youtube vids he has posted ...

ZlNMdLuUbAg

EyAKxAQJhWc

He has composed detailed charts and graphs ... has an engineer's mind and heart and analysis seems sound as there have been few who rebuttal ...

KRKR

MorningFox
29th April 2015, 15:55

.................................................................................................... .................

Cover up? The truth has often been hidden in plain sight ... "experts" explain away that which the masses cannot comprehend.

Yes but most people on the planet would have seen it, and only 300-400 years ago. Everyone would know about it now. Stories, newspaper articles, spoken word passed down. There is absolutely no way to cover up something that monumental that recently.

Frenchy
30th April 2015, 17:06
Though this is not directly related to Niburu, thought some of you might like to file it away on the back-burner ? ! !

UFO SECRET - THE FRIENDSHIP CASE - FEATURE FILM 53 Minutes

Translation:

I reply, sir, to your letter you sent me in April, in which you reveal frightening secrets, among which the most terrible for an old man like me, the hour of my death. Thank you, Germain; your long journey through time will be illuminated by the friendship I have for you, until the day your revelations will come true in the middle of the twentieth century. The talking pictures are a gift to the time I have left to live, your mechanized flying machine could one day bring you back to me.

Farewell, my friend.
Voltaire
gentleman of the King

go to Google books, and look for "Voltaire 6 Juin 1761 Germain". I retrieved a book written in French by one Jan van Helsing, which you can see here: Livre Jaune No.1 - Jan van Helsing - Google Books ...here is the passage from the letter of 6 June 1761 in French, which I will roughly translate into English:

Je reponds, Monsieur, a votre lettre que vous m'avez fait parvenir au mois d'avril, dans laquelle vous revelez des secrets effrayants, parmi lesquels le plus terrible pour un vieil homme comme moi, l'heure de ma mort. Je vous remercie, Germain; votre long voyage dans le temps sera eclaire par l'amitie que je vous porte, jusqu'au jour ou vos revelations se realiseront, au milieu du XXe siecle. Les images qui parlent sont un cadeau pour le temps qui me reste a vivre, votre machine volante mecanisee pourrait un jour vous ramener a moi.

Adieu, mon ami.
Voltaire
gentilhomme du Roi

Davidallany
4th May 2015, 04:33
6NNf2mrYvVE
This is a link to the Friendship Case video. It is a very interesting film and information. Pieces are continuing to fall into their place.

Frenchy
6th May 2015, 19:09
I agree, the effects are always so great, planets that size, don't just slip by un-noticed ! ( As I mentioned else where, there's a mountain top been sheared off in the US, acording to Geologists there...

However, though the ' common-people ', witnessed the event previously, the ' elite ', have always kept this info within their circles... French students study Voltaire, as one of the ' Literary greats ', but you can be sure they were never shown Voltaires letter of 1761, in which he speaks of Time-Travel, and Flyong Machines.....

Funny, though, Fox, that, the PTB, are doing their dammdest to obscure Niburu's approach, as long as possible ! !

Knowrainknowrainbows!
16th May 2015, 23:50

Yes but most people on the planet would have seen it, and only 300-400 years ago. Everyone would know about it now. Stories, newspaper articles, spoken word passed down. There is absolutely no way to cover up something that monumental that recently.

I understand your perspective ... I don't KNOW for a FACT anything ... I am sharing information that I find has merit. Today I ran across a C2C interview and Gill Broussard was referenced to George Noory by someone else being interviewed. Gill is certainly gaining popularity if not scientific accolades (but not being debunked by scientists either).

Each interview he speaks more smoothly ... again, he is a scientist at heart and soul (not a public speaker) ... I will leave a link to one of his better interviews.

Best regards,
KRKR

QNYjJJQuq0c

Alkhemist
30th May 2015, 17:29
I'm currently listening to the Augusto Perez video. I have a hard time getting past my personal bias against religions since I see them as a part of the control system.

The guy also keeps getting words wrong, like when he refers to "Stitchen" (Sitchin) and the Samaritans (Sumerians), so how accurate can his research be?

sandpainter
3rd June 2015, 01:11
I was suffering a certain amount of trepidation about all the Nibiru material especially from Marshall Masters' claims. Then I found this excellent and comprehensive debunking provided by Alfred L. Webre and his guest, New Zealand astronomer David Greg. Thankfully I am resting easier now.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u4UuRJx4aiw

najara12000
7th June 2015, 17:31
There seems to be much information out there that this Nibiru does exist. The lastest I have found is listing August 17 and September 26, 2015 as the date it passes close to Earth creating Earthquakes and Tsunami's and the debris field that follows it supposedly to affect Earth for several years.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c1XXRVws44w

Alkhemist
8th June 2015, 14:32
Thank you, Sandpainter and Najara12000 for those videos. I'm going to watch them both today.

I really appreciate how the folks in this forum have handled this topic so far. Everyone seems intent on actually trying to find out what the truth is rather than merely spreading fear porn or ridiculing those of us who are trying to figure this out. It's a relief, especially if you've seen some of the other forums discussing this topic!

There is no doubt our earth is going through some major upheavals right now. I watch SOTT.net for that information, and I recommend that source. (I don't recommend the group or their forum at all -- ONLY the news site.)

If anyone finds more info on this either way, please post it here so we can continue to have a good grounded discussion on this. Thanks!

najara12000
22nd June 2015, 21:33
This link to an article was posted recently (June 2015) on Major Ed Dames Facebook page. I don't know what to think, at this point. The article is from January 2015. Well we should know something by mid August.

http://www.inquisitr.com/1769216/has-science-just-admitted-planet-xnibiru-exists-believers-say-full-nibiru-disclosure-is-coming/

The thing I don't like about Major Dames is that he never tells too much as I guess you have to attend his seminars.

Harley
22nd June 2015, 22:43
This link to an article was posted recently (June 2015) on Major Ed Dames Facebook page. I don't know what to think, at this point. The article is from January 2015. Well we should know something by mid August.

http://www.inquisitr.com/1769216/has-science-just-admitted-planet-xnibiru-exists-believers-say-full-nibiru-disclosure-is-coming/

The thing I don't like about Major Dames is that he never tells too much as I guess you have to attend his seminars.

I posted that article on Project Avalon Here (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?79066-Astronomers-Are-Predicting-At-Least-Two-More-Large-Planets-In-The-Solar-System) on 15 JAN 2015, which includes links to the official scientific papers.

It is probably this report that is responsible for the current doomsday uproar (A comet scheduled to strike Earth in September 2015).

Well at least we don't have long to wait and see, huh?

:)

Alkhemist
29th June 2015, 15:09
Friends, I came to some personal conclusions about all this and I'd like to suggest something for you to think about.

Most of us on forums such as this one accept the concept of humanity's ability to co-create our own reality based on what the majority of us BELIEVE. This phenomenon has been proven possible in various ways over the last few decades in the various psi research programs.

So, if this is the case, don't you think it's possible that the Dark Powers would use that ability against us? If we can, indeed, change our "reality" simply by agreeing as a group to believe something, then all it would take is a massive disinformation campaign laden with fear porn to make such a thing a reality.

In fact, there is some evidence coming out lately that this is exactly what's happening.

Think about it. Planet X/Nibiru (whatever) has been "on it's way" since 2003, as far as I can see. It's been "seen" in the solar system, captured on video, and all sorts of "experts" have stated ROUTINELY that we only have "a few weeks" or "a few months" or until "next year" before we're all smooshed. But we're still here, folks! :p

As for Ed Dames, he was swearing up and down in 2012 that a "kill shot" from the sun would wipe everything out, but that obviously didn't happen. Yet people are still listening to him. Ask yourselves what the purpose, if this was true, to even tell people this when there's NOTHING that can be done about it? There is NO OTHER REASON except to cause fear, and possibly to actually create such an event. Now he's still making money by selling his seminars full of more future dire warnings that no one can do a damned thing about if true.

I suggest we DON'T buy into the "cometary impact for September" bull. If comets are coming, then let them come. We certainly can't stop them! But I wager we can definitely CREATE them if enough of us start believing that it's going to happen.

What are your thoughts?

Camilo
29th June 2015, 15:12
Nibiru is not meant to bring planetary catastrophe, instead she was to prompt cataclysmic emotional and spiritual change by helping us blow ourselves out of our old dysfunctional beliefs and systems.

Alkhemist
29th June 2015, 15:27
Nibiru is not meant to bring planetary catastrophe, instead she was to prompt cataclysmic emotional and spiritual change by helping us blow ourselves out of our old dysfunctional beliefs and systems.

Well, I would think that would be possible without a physical planet or cometary bombardment, don't you? ;)

Camilo
29th June 2015, 15:32

Well, I would think that would be possible without a physical planet or cometary bombardment, don't you? ;)

I would think so as well.

Hervé
5th July 2015, 00:14
When Prophecy Fails: A Social and Psychological Study of a Modern Group That Predicted the Destruction of the World (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/When_Prophecy_Fails)

which led to the study of

Cognitive dissonance (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cognitive_dissonance)

and its side effects...

Alkhemist
5th July 2015, 19:49
That's very interesting. I never understand why most people allow themselves to get mentally stuck with belief systems. Personally, I never have a problem with saying, "I don't know!" With all the news going on right now, and with much of it unverifiable for the time being, I don't see any advantage (but see several disadvantages) with saying I believe anything. I think it's much better to keep an open mind, take it all in, and reserve any sort of judgment.

Belief ends learning and causes evolutionary energy to stagnate.

greybeard
5th July 2015, 20:03
This might be of interest in that according to Dr Simon Atkins energy is coming in which will bring profound change to humans and the planet.
He likens it to an energy Nibru
Dr Atkins make a living from forecasting changes (for big companies) in weather and energy affecting the stock market.
So his predictions are science based.
Who knows !!!
Chris

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?83226-Things-to-come.&p=973329&viewfull=1#post973329

Alkhemist
7th July 2015, 16:12
This might be of interest in that according to Dr Simon Atkins energy is coming in which will bring profound change to humans and the planet.

This was brought up on another website, and I posted the following link:

https://hackpad.com/Dr.-Simon-Atkins-Advanced-Forecasting-Corporation-corroborates-Global-Coastal-Event-xSPnDA5Rgrj

In brief, this guy has been making various predictions for some time now, and in 2013, he said it was "100% certain" that a tsunami would hit the East Coast, and that the government "knows about it." He's also a friend of Ed Dames, another one who predicted a "kill shot" from the sun in 2012.

I wouldn't put faith in anything this guy says.

I think it's safe to say that we're living in a time in which disinfo and false prophets are rampant.

Frenchy
12th July 2015, 12:25
Pardon me, but how to share a screen shot within a reply ? I'd just like to share the ss of Pope paul referring, back in 1983 to the impending catastrophe, AND, after all they do have one of the three known IRAS.....

greybeard
12th July 2015, 12:34

This was brought up on another website, and I posted the following link:

https://hackpad.com/Dr.-Simon-Atkins-Advanced-Forecasting-Corporation-corroborates-Global-Coastal-Event-xSPnDA5Rgrj

In brief, this guy has been making various predictions for some time now, and in 2013, he said it was "100% certain" that a tsunami would hit the East Coast, and that the government "knows about it." He's also a friend of Ed Dames, another one who predicted a "kill shot" from the sun in 2012.

I wouldn't put faith in anything this guy says.

I think it's safe to say that we're living in a time in which disinfo and false prophets are rampant.

Respectfully
It appears that, at least according to Dr Atkins, that minor tsunami did hit the coast and was eventually confirmed by the relevant authority.

I agree that disinfo and false prophets abound.

I would think that as Dr Atkins makes a living out of his predictions he would not want to damage his reputation with such assertation if there was not some scientific basis for these.

Not saying he is right, just worthy of consideration as a may be so.

Best wishes
Chris

Alan
16th July 2015, 11:10
An interesting comment from the Ruiner on his blog:

Anonymous July 14, 2015 at 2:49 PM

I'm surprised no one has asked yet about confirmation of Nibiru. Is the Nibiru they call home (the "real" Annunaki) in our solar system, on a long elliptical orbit around our sun?
Replies

The Ruiner July 14, 2015 at 2:57 PM

Yes.

With respect,

Alkhemist
17th July 2015, 16:43
Pardon me, but how to share a screen shot within a reply ? I'd just like to share the ss of Pope paul referring, back in 1983 to the impending catastrophe, AND, after all they do have one of the three known IRAS.....

A screenshot is done differently on different computers, so I can't help you there. (Is there a key for it at the top of your keyboard?)

If you find the claim from the pope, I'd like to see that. Thanks.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

It appears that, at least according to Dr Atkins, that minor tsunami did hit the coast and was eventually confirmed by the relevant authority.

I agree that disinfo and false prophets abound.

I would think that as Dr Atkins makes a living out of his predictions he would not want to damage his reputation with such assertation if there was not some scientific basis for these.

Not saying he is right, just worthy of consideration as a may be so.

Just my opinion, of course, but a "minor tsunami" isn't what he predicted. He said the military were moving to safe places. If it were of consequence, wouldn't we have heard something about it?

There have been quite a few people making a living at predictions lately, but that doesn't make them correct. Fear is big business these days.

greybeard
17th July 2015, 17:59
Dr Atkins is saying that Planet X is actually Wave X---- a wave of energy that comes very 3600 years or there a bouts and raises consciousness and also causes some earth changes. He says Nibiru as a planet is just not true its an energy wave.

To be clear im not promoting or demoting Dr A---some or none of it may be so.

Chris

Link to the latest talk here
http://www.transients.info/2015/07/frequency-shift-wave-x-predictions.html

Deega
19th July 2015, 15:48
Hi, I went through the different UTube Links that were posted in this Tread to see if the following video was ever posted, couldn't find it, another point of view, interesting!

bU4rAfuVhvc

Alkhemist
20th July 2015, 18:50
Dr Atkins is saying that Planet X is actually Wave X---- a wave of energy that comes very 3600 years or there a bouts and raises consciousness and also causes some earth changes. He says Nibiru as a planet is just not true its an energy wave

I've done a ton of research (for myself, mostly), and though I see nothing that validates the popular "3600 year" cycle that pops up everywhere, I DO think we're definitely experiencing an energetic Wave of some kind in this solar system.

I wonder how many folks here have noticed their relationships with people changing? It seems those who are "service to self" and "service to others" are becoming more so, respectively. Psychically, I can feel an agitation that seems to come and go that's not typical of me.

Anyone else?

greybeard
20th July 2015, 19:10
Dr Atkins is saying that Planet X is actually Wave X---- a wave of energy that comes very 3600 years or there a bouts and raises consciousness and also causes some earth changes. He says Nibiru as a planet is just not true its an energy wave

I've done a ton of research (for myself, mostly), and though I see nothing that validates the popular "3600 year" cycle that pops up everywhere, I DO think we're definitely experiencing an energetic Wave of some kind in this solar system.

I wonder how many folks here have noticed their relationships with people changing? It seems those who are "service to self" and "service to others" are becoming more so, respectively. Psychically, I can feel an agitation that seems to come and go that's not typical of me.

Anyone else?

I am aware that Im wanting to react out of character--- not much but in perhaps inappropriate fashion, wanting to laugh at funeral for example--not getting the seriousness of things. --there is a slight feeling of agitation.
A bit restless.
I notice other people not exactly their usual self as well.

As far as incoming energy goes, Saturn for one seems to have been affected by some thing--- cant remember exactly what, but to do with storms on the planet.
Yes there seems to be differences more highly emphasised--- self serving and service to others more distinct.

Chris

Wind
20th July 2015, 19:13
There is lots of restless energy in the air, for sure. These times will be testing.

Frenchy
23rd July 2015, 19:39
Dear Syr Wong !
Does the Tang book of prophecy have any dates for this? ( There might be a " window "upon which we could base estimates upon ... )

And if you've a date from the Book, what Orbital Cycle do you use for arriving at 2050 ? Remember, David Icke doesn't speak of this ( as best I know ), and Simon Parkes, will be reluctant to be responsible for alerting the Masses to the event date, in order to protect the Last-minute Financial harvest for the PTB ! ! !

Greetings from the land of the Baguettes !

Frenchy
23rd July 2015, 20:12
Hi !,
Why do u use the Avatar Grey Beard ? ( Oh, never mind, I'll figure it out later ! ! )

Yes, the info DOES seem to be out there, disaccociated, piecemeal, but all corroborating. I came across a YT about a " Forgotten Canyon ", where experts had no suggestion; why, the erstwhile inhabitants lived in caves high and precarious...

Then, an article about a Mountain-top having been sheared-off ( Colorado, or thereabouts...) and of course David Icke's sharing of Lake Titticacca,( with its harbour ) some 700 Metres above sea level... I've asked SYR Wong, if he can share more info about Chinese sources regarding dates.............

Why do I keep coming back to THIS thread ? ........................... 'cos I really believe that, the Chemtrails are not only the tools to kill off plant and Humans, ( hence the Seed-Vault ), but just as valid, to deny us Sunrise / Sunset views of the Sun(s) :-))

Chris, do you have any views on UKColumn.org , David Scott ( Northern Exposure... ) ? ?

Cheers,

greybeard
23rd July 2015, 21:08
Hi Frenchy
When I joined Avalon it was not the done thing to use your own name so Because I have a grey beard I chose that.
The picture is me.

I dont read conspiracy theory now as I overdosed on it years back.
It did not do me any good so I just got on with life.

Im not interested in earth changes as such but in the raising of consciousness--unfortunately seems we cant have one without the other---don't see why not though--I live in hope
Im well aware of the "nasties" perpetrated --the only way to have a peaceful, happy, abundant society is through raising of consciousness --nothing else will bring this about--virtually everything else has been tried without success.

Best wishes
Chris

Snowflower
23rd July 2015, 21:59
I just watched the video Deega posted, and notice Gil Broussard featured prominently. His primary message is the idea that this planet comes around every 360 years, not 3600 years. My problem with this idea is the sheer volume of written history available from 360 years ago, less but still there from 720 years, then 1040, 1400, etc. An incoming object 5-7 times earth mass is never mentioned. It would be, had it been there.

I am taking the whole concept of an incoming object very seriously. In fact - I just plain believe it's true. I just don't know exactly when it's due. The latest forecast is that we'll start seeing it clearly by this coming December and have the first encounter with being in its tail by next March or April. We'll know in December. Heads up!

Frenchy
27th July 2015, 20:18
Just my sense of humour , (about the avatar !) I might be Welsh, but I'm not really that thick ;-) honest !

I agree with your view regarding the ' raising of consciousness ', even from a scientific approach,
" Thought " energies have their place. cheers !

Frenchy
27th July 2015, 20:42
I haven't read-up on Broussard (yet). But, You've probably watched YOWSA and Michael Masters, who I think has it spot on. Bob Dean also gives dates. NOW, the main bugbear for me, is the fact that the Nephelim ( or descendants ), were able to falsify, corrupt ancient texts, ( Bible, Leonardo da Vinci's " lost book " ( this is on YT as " the most valuable book in the world " if I recall correctly... it is the book from which Vinci's work was erased, to censor it, but the book was re-used, leading to its re-discovery, story itself is worth a look ! ! )

It does seem that the Bronze disk found in Germany (?) is authentic, I most certainly agree with you, in that the Chemtrailing is ( as well as spraying the " Pestilence, Plague and all the other evils ) is the desperate attempt to block the masses from seeing it. A few thousand individuals, well they just can ignore those, for it is the mass of Sheeple who continue to finance TPTB, in their last days and weeks.... The period of Rammadam, does tie-in very well with the time table you write of. Except, I hope December will be the first sighting, with March being its approach close enough to see with the naked eye.

From that point on, maybe ten months or so before the Gravitational pulls ? ( twice ! )

Time NOW to convert all our cash into foodstuffs, survival stuff, for ( here in Europe ), I think cash will very soon be worthless ! !

Greetings !

Frenchy
27th July 2015, 21:06
" What are your thoughts? "

Bases Project ( Eva Zemenova ) though, her English is stilted and not too easy to follow, has very interesting content. Not directly on this theme, but researching all we can sometimes means we do well to see from other angles.... Why do I tke this view ? because from the Koran, Credo Mutwa (David Ickes friend) and other sources, we get the revelation that the Moon, artificial and hollow, was brought to this part of the Universe. The laws of Physics dictate it SHOULD be rotating... Emminent Astrophysicists say that it " ought not to be there " ! ! !

My final thoughts are that, this WILL be the " cleansing ", and the surviving communities, if united with this knowledge, will pass down thru' the generations, the understanding of this Truth, and TPTB will have had their final days. Certainly, the infrastructures of the Slave system will collapse...... closing, I seem to recall that 3657 yrs seems a reliable quote, which puts it between 2025 and 2003, ( Sorry people, best I've dug up ! )

Elainie
1st August 2015, 01:19
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bQDeKV7tHtA&feature=youtu.be

Alkhemist
8th August 2015, 17:29

This is interesting, Greybeard. I've heard many others say the same thing.

I've also felt like I OD'd on "conspiracies," but I can't seem to stop researching. Even though there seems little I can do, I can't close my eyes to what's happening. (I know you didn't say that you did.) I feel like the more information I can gather, I can be of more help when this stuff starts coming out. At least I hope to be.

Im not interested in earth changes as such but in the raising of consciousness--unfortunately seems we cant have one without the other---don't see why not though--I live in hope

I have read this many times from sources that I trust (namely, Ra and occasionally the Cassiopaean material). The C's stated more than once that

Human cycle mirrors cycle of catastrophe. Earth benefits in form of periodic cleansing. Time to start paying attention to the signs. They are escalating. They can even be “felt” by you and others, if you pay attention.

Source: http://cassiopaea.org/2010/09/14/cometary-showers-four-horsemen-of-the-apocalypse/

Alkhemist
8th August 2015, 17:35
I think I've mentioned this before regarding Ed Dames: he swore up and down that there would be a "kill shot" from the sun in 2012.

We're still here.

Not to mention the little fact that he works for the government.

greybeard
8th August 2015, 17:50

This is interesting, Greybeard. I've heard many others say the same thing.

I've also felt like I OD'd on "conspiracies," but I can't seem to stop researching. Even though there seems little I can do, I can't close my eyes to what's happening. (I know you didn't say that you did.) I feel like the more information I can gather, I can be of more help when this stuff starts coming out. At least I hope to be.

I have read this many times from sources that I trust (namely, Ra and occasionally the Cassiopaean material). The C's stated more than once that

Human cycle mirrors cycle of catastrophe. Earth benefits in form of periodic cleansing. Time to start paying attention to the signs. They are escalating. They can even be “felt” by you and others, if you pay attention.

Source: http://cassiopaea.org/2010/09/14/cometary-showers-four-horsemen-of-the-apocalypse/

Alkemist thanks for your comments and the link.

I had a lapse in not looking at other things.
This might interest you.

Chris

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?82373-The-Earth-stopped-rotating-in-ancient-times-according-to-Gregg-Braden&p=963000&viewfull=1#post963000

Alkhemist
15th August 2015, 19:19
I had a lapse in not looking at other things.
This might interest you.

Chris

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?82373-The-Earth-stopped-rotating-in-ancient-times-according-to-Gregg-Braden&p=963000&viewfull=1#post963000

Thanks. I'm very familiar with Braden's work, but I appreciate the reminder. :)

MorningFox
23rd October 2015, 15:02
Not nibiru I'm sure but interesting. Reflection in the upper atmosphere?

6Rw5-X8CNaU

Frenchy
24th October 2015, 18:59
Cheers Morning Fox,
This topic DOES interest me greatly, 'cos, I do NOT believe the Annunaki went back in time to Sumer, just to have a load of pottery tiles created, for Sitchin to decipher ! ! ( Although, I DO believe that all the Worlds lotteries, are being harvested, by the Cabal, in this same manner, now.....)

So I believe Niburu to be real, believe, this is the reason for obscuring the skies, (as well as spraying the virus's, plagues', Morgellons, and other de-population warfare....

The strange thing (for me ), is the absence of coverage on the subject by most... ( Bob Dean, bless his soul, Dr. Robert S. Harrington and others excepted.... )

thanks for this input, some people might, towards 2015,17, wish they'd not be so sceptical ! !

aoibhghaire
26th October 2015, 23:27
My research identified a statistical clumping in the sky of comets with periods longer than one million years based on 100 comets. The research hypothesized this could have been caused by a large planet of a few Jupiter masses orbiting the Sun.

The search for the ‘Planet’ was carried out over four years using the 0.9m telescope at Kingsland Observatory to 22.7 Sloan i band magnitude when using deconvolution image processing. These observations were performed in September and April in order to detect any parallax of a distant object. Previous images were taken using the 1.2m Schmidt telescope at Siding Springs, Australia which identified 43 suspect planets. Kingsland went down to fainter magnitudes to verify or refute these previous targets. Other survey images in infrared have also been used to possibly identify a target planet. However, further research using other recent survey material is being carried out in the same area where the suspect planets were. One suspect planet has been identified with the right characteristics based on expanding some parameters.

Here is a background summation to the Planet X / Brown Dwarf research in our Solar System.

Until 2005 it had been postulated that there could be a Planet X in the Solar System which could be at any distance from 100 AU to 100,000 AU, dependent on the interpretation of the observations of potentially perturbed objects. A new planet location would depend on the dynamics within the Solar System including the Oort Cloud.

Researchers have hypothesized the existence of an undiscovered planet based on the following, regions of the outer Solar System where there has been clumping of a larger number of comets; specific analysis of some comet orbits; perturbations of the outer planets and /or a signature large mass body extracted from resonant architectural structure of the Edgeworth Kuiper Belt (EKB), but none had indicated specific location until now.

These theories allow upper and lower bounds to be put on the orbital radius of such a planet. Both 80 to 500 AU distances are so near that a planet should have been found with recent surveys that have covered both hemispheres. The selected upper bound was 100,000 AU while the lower bound was 10,000 AU. This suggests a radius to within one order of magnitude. If the lower bound were closer than 10,000 AU the gravitational effects would be more noticeable, and so planet X would have been discovered already. If the upper bound were further away than 100,000 AU the postulated gravitational effects on the comets would not have been measurable. In addition there are also galactic gravitational effects. It appears to be an object that is slightly closer to our Sun.

Many extra-solar planets have now been discovered with masses close to those estimated for a Planet X. However, I believe we are not dealing with a planet as we know it. It would be in the category of a planet which has an upper mass predicted a mass of 3 ± 2 -5MJup.

Based on the comet clumping model in the outer Solar System, and eliminating surveys at the only location based on this modelling, this rules out any large body at 10k AU to 40k AU. My survey didn’t show a planet at those distances.

There is some large body affecting those comets and also the EK belt. The most likely location is in the same general coordinates covering about 100 square degrees. Our planet X has now become a Brown Dwarf with a
the boundary of being a small Brown Dwarf. The defining differences between a very-low-mass Brown Dwarf and a giant planet (~13 MJ). The suspected object is somewhere between 3 and 10 times the mass of Jupiter. Its probably a T dwarf. The four closest known systems now consist of two M Dwarfs and one member of every other spectral type from G through Y.

The coldest Brown Dwarfs are dim star like bodies that lack the mass to burn nuclear fuel as stars do. The outer colour appearance of the Brown Dwarf could be dull red at these low temperatures of 750 K. The estimated distance based on this modelling is 92k AU.

It is common to have stars that have failed (being Brown Dwarfs), and are binary (twin stars) also being a common feature in our Galaxy. It is also common to have planets, based on Keplar exoplanet results. The average number of planets revolving around planet producing stars is 5 to 6.

This proposed Brown Dwarf is very cool and with its possible orbiting planets, reduces the temperature and therefore its delectability in a specific T7 range of the Brown Dwarf types.

In summary.
Size around 100k miles in diameter.
Distance: 92k AU
Revolution: 25 million years
Colour: Bluish
Planets: 5 or 6

Where exactly and how to look for this object? Can be justified by the following:

1. We have a concentration of clumping of comets from the Oort comet cloud. This is due to a combination of perturbations and impulses from within our Galaxy. The object in question is likely to be a free floater and will be a "Goldilocks" companion. Studies have shown that very wide binary stars may form during the star cluster dissolution phase. (Kouwenhoven et al. 2010). A wide-binary solar companion also could have been captured in the Sun’s youth. A microlensing study (Sumi et al. 2011) suggests that a population of unbound or distant Jupiter mass objects may be more common than stars in our Galaxy. This explains the above scenario that is real and not an anomaly.

2. Assuming a binary BD mass relationship with our Sun, then one can calculate its location.

I listed characteristics previously, showing the best fit temperature, distance and the mass fit of this cold BD.

Based on the above there are two possible locations. The first calculated one covers 100 square degrees in the Northern hemisphere. (comet clumping model) The other is nearby covering a narrow region also calculated in the Northern hemisphere. ("Goldilocks" companion model)

I am at present searching at these two locations in specific IR bands that correlate with such a BD.

There will be a scientific paper coming out next year with the findings.

fourty-two
27th October 2015, 03:41
WoW! Aoighbhaire, what a great post!
And Welcome aboard!

Frenchy
8th February 2016, 22:46
This YTube might be helpful," US Spy Secrets Revealed! What Are They Still Hiding From Us" Lavoy murdered under " blurred " Helicopter video.... When we've had this capability , BEFORE 'Broken Arrow ' ! ! !

" Planet 9 a soft landing. ", & " PLANET X_NASA FILES_THEY KNOW IT IS COMING! " .

Don't be surprised to see all the signs coming, like an avalanche,(or a pandemic!)

Despite hearing that one major financing source authority in the Cabal has been " removed " from power and Chemtrailing greatly reduced, the sky is STILL obscured, so when it will be seen, by then it will be too late to spend what money you have on non-perishables ...