PDA

View Full Version : Question to Avalon Forum: Do You Know When You Will Die?

JChombre
25th March 2015, 07:21
I have decided to post something on Project Avalon Forum today.

It is sort of a big deal for me because by nature, I prefer to be a silent/background-type of member in the three forums that I belong to.

The questions that I am asking are not typical questions that one would take to colleagues at work or to most family members. However, I feel that most Avalonians are open and aware enough to discuss these topics; and I very much welcome and appreciate the feedback because I am trying to have a better understanding of these subjects.

So here is the first set of questions:

Do you know when you will die (that is: the year, month, day, hour and minute)? If you do, how did you get this information?

With heartfelt regards,

JCHombre

guyres
25th March 2015, 07:52
Today, because only today exist.

fifula
25th March 2015, 08:27
Brilliant response guyres :)

Lifebringer
25th March 2015, 09:12
We die everyday as our old cells go and new ones are replaced. Can you imagine if none ever got replaced after serving their purpose? We wouldn't be here, that's for sure.

joeecho
25th March 2015, 09:54
Consciousness, like shades wore over the eyes of awareness.

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2014/06/17/article-2659993-1ED7FDD400000578-35_634x475.jpg

rgray222
25th March 2015, 11:02
I have a good friend that always told me he knew where he was going to die. He claimed it would be on a bus coming around the bend of a mountain with a large valley down the side. He knew this because he had had the same dream his entire life. At the time we were working together in Ireland.

He went off on holiday to Arizona and was on a bus when he came around the same exact bend in the mountain that he had dreamed about since he was a child. The bus maneuvered the the mountain pass without incident and everything was fine. At the time I thought the story was just strange but now I feel that he had a strong connection to a past life and the memory of that death was somehow imprinted on his soul or in his DNA.

We never discussed when this was suppose to occur, I don't think that it was part of his dream.

etheric underground
25th March 2015, 12:05
To die holds many negative undertones as so many people fear death and the unknown.
What is truly important is when will we begin to live......
Dying is but a transition from our meat suits to an ethereal existence.
Trying to know when this event takes place takes the onus and experience away from
making the most of these moments. The answer to when I die is when I achieve my purpose,
when that is will become quite clear when im walking into light.

Natalia
25th March 2015, 12:43
Life is very precious

1inMany
25th March 2015, 13:06
Hi JChombre,

This is a question that encompasses many questions. Yes, we die and are reborn every day. And true, all there is, is now. Time flows linearly through this moment. That's all there is. And the end of this physicality is a return to a more natural form. But I used to get frustrated when I got that kind of answer, haha. Maybe you know these things, maybe not. I think your question is about this physical experience.

No, I do not know. But if I did...would I change it? *Could* I? I have known people to have very vivid experiences/dreams in which they were shown their own physical death. And when they later saw the same scene playing out, they avoided it. So this would beg the question, and this is a question I used to have, is there nothing more to it than "when it is your time to go, you go"?

Or does consciousness drive everything? And things like circumstances of death can be changed? And is there such a thing as a fate that can not be changed? At this point, I realize many things I previously accepted as set in stone are nothing but malleable putty.

Anyway, thought I would share. Thanks for the opportunity to start my day with a positive contemplation :)

Much Love,

JChombre
25th March 2015, 13:30

Thank you for your answer. Much to think about.

rgray222
25th March 2015, 13:34
To die holds many negative undertones as so many people fear death and the unknown.
What is truly important is when will we begin to live......
Dying is but a transition from our meat suits to an ethereal existence.
Trying to know when this event takes place takes the onus and experience away from
making the most of these moments. The answer to when I die is when I achieve my purpose,
when that is will become quite clear when im walking into light.

We are taught that dying is a negative experience from day one, we are taught that dying is a terminal event when in fact it is a transition and nothing to be feared. As a matter of fact I believe we should embrace death when the time is near. No need whatsoever to be afraid of death.

Many people claim to have an awakening experience to corporate greed, corruption in government, the truth about 9/11, false flags, mainstream media deception etc but they are missing the much larger picture. This is all intentional, all of it is setup. Wars, sickness, disease, hunger, poverty, addiction, corruption, religion, fear, relationships and death...all of it serves a purpose.

I think that if we explore all aspects of death it will unlock untold doors to understanding our souls purpose. If you search for answers I believe you will find them. Never all at one time but as small pieces of a much larger puzzle. You will know a truth when you hear it, it may take years for it to sink in and resonate but you eventually get it. Exploring and searching for answers about why we are born with no memory is fascinating exercise that can also open up information beyond our human experience.

Understanding that our experience on earth is the exception and not the norm is a good starting point. People feel that they have been deceived because they have awoken of one small piece of the puzzle but when they step back and look at the full spectrum of issues facing 'mankind' on this planet that is a much larger awakening. I believe exploring all aspects of the death experience can and will provide answers.

Deega
25th March 2015, 14:29
"Do one Know When she/he will die"? I don't think that one knows!, because dying is a long process, after birth, development ensue up to 21 years of age, but during that time, we lived the dying, rebirth of cells. Meditation of it may give clues, but, who would want to meditate on the date of dying..?, I don't!

Unfortunately the unknown of birth is analogue to the unknown of dying. But interestingly enough, contrary to birth, we know that we will shed our physical body for a new adventure, and it's quite a challenge to start planning on what to do after our last breath!

The best to everyone.

Flash
25th March 2015, 15:20
I do think that most of us, our soul journey, have planned the way and time of death - except for some accidents not planned, this happens too.

I do think that most of us die when the planned times comes around.

But I also think that some of us may use the same body, albeit much older, to have a second round of accomplishment, or to do what could have been done with another life, at another time. Why having to be born again and go through the Learning stages, lose your time, when you can accomplish whatever needs to be done within the same body - an old friend of mine now 88 told me.

For those having the opportunity to keep their body alive for a second round, it becomes a question of choice for ones and others development.

I do think I am nearing that position, either I die, or I die (chose to reaaaaallly change and go for a second round).

The how and when: it changes depending on the immediate surroundings and happenings

JChombre
25th March 2015, 15:29
We die everyday as our old cells go and new ones are replaced. Can you imagine if none ever got replaced after serving their purpose? We wouldn't be here, that's for sure.

Thank you for answering my question from a cellular stand point. Indeed, cells in our bodies are replaced constantly and if my memory serves me well, I think that most cells (except brain cells) turn over every 7 days. So, I clearly understand and appreciate your point because without this constant cell renovation our body would not function at all and our life span would probably be reduced to maybe a couple of months or years.

JChombre
25th March 2015, 15:32

Thank you for your esoteric answer. It provides much information to think about.

JChombre
25th March 2015, 15:41
Consciousness, like shades wore over the eyes of awareness.

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2014/06/17/article-2659993-1ED7FDD400000578-35_634x475.jpg

Many thanks for your food for thought answer. By the way, I like your eye wear in the picture. Are you an ophthalmologist?

heyokah
25th March 2015, 15:52
I once had a dear friend who didn't want to own or even drive a car, although he had his license. He told me he knew, that one day he would kill himself wnen driving a car.

We had an affair for 2 years and he never drove. He also told me , again and again, he would be watching me, when I would marry one day and see me having children and be happy.
I was 19 years young, wondering what on earth he was talking about.

I lost sight of him for about 4 years. Then I got two letters, one from a friend of his and one from his brother, to tell me he had killed himself while driving in the mountains at night.....

* He didn't know exactly when he was going to die, but he knew, how and that it would be far too early in life.

From that time on, I've always felt his presence in situations of fear, danger, or feeling uneasy..... I always felt protected and safe.

Even if I've just been imagining all this, it has given me 45 years of support.

East Sun
25th March 2015, 16:44
Taken literally, it is a meaningless question. Would you like to know might be a better question. Or, if you could know would you want to?

If you were sentenced to death you could have a good idea but it might not happen so you could not know for sure.

Within the next twenty years, probably, in my case.

wnlight
25th March 2015, 16:50
Flash,

Consider this: Plan that following death, you will reincarnate with a brand new body and remember everything. It is possible and does happen.

JChombre
25th March 2015, 16:52
I have a good friend that always told me he knew where he was going to die. He claimed it would be on a bus coming around the bend of a mountain with a large valley down the side. He knew this because he had had the same dream his entire life. At the time we were working together in Ireland.

He went off on holiday to Arizona and was on a bus when he came around the same exact bend in the mountain that he had dreamed about since he was a child. The bus maneuvered the the mountain pass without incident and everything was fine. At the time I thought the story was just strange but now I feel that he had a strong connection to a past life and the memory of that death was somehow imprinted on his soul or in his DNA.

We never discussed when this was suppose to occur, I don't think that it was part of his dream.

Thank you for your feedback and for sharing the story of your friend. I have indeed thought about whether the information that I received was related to the date and time of death of one of my incarnations. However, I have discounted this alternative completely because of the way that I received this information...

For the sake of time, let just say that I asked to receive this information during an evening meditation 3 or 4 years ago... I would prefer not to go into why I asked for this information. A couple of days later, during an evening meditation, a time traveler just materialized in front of me. He was not successful in the first attempt so he briefly appeared and disappeared. Then, he appeared again after a few minutes.

I know that he was a time traveler because I could see that he was using a device to appear and disappear in front of me. He appeared to be a regular human being and could walk the streets in our world without any problem. He "talked" to me telepathically and provided some information about some of my family members but this information disappeared from my mind right after I heard it. My understanding is that I was not supposed to remember this information. Then when it came to the date and time of my death, he told me 3 times: "you are going to remember this information"; then he told me.

This exchange was a mild 2-way communication where I was allowed to formulate some questions and thoughts in my mind; and answers were given to me when it was appropriate. For instance, I asked for his name and he gave it to me and I was surprised by his answer. Then, afterwards he just disappeared.

Sunny-side-up
25th March 2015, 17:19
I think I have already died many times in this body but I seemed to have jumped time-lines or multy-verse or something, so I am still here, seriously!

WhiteLove
25th March 2015, 18:23
I know when I am going to die, or at least I think I know. Set along my soul journey was a lot of emotional trauma, some of which I've gone through, therefore my life journey was shown to me by an unknown source in dream, to encourage and comfort me through it all. Somebody/something out there knew me and my life better than me. I don't know when I will die in terms of time/age or how, but I know when it blacks out and key events up to that point. I have also been shown a higher dimension and the dimensional shift from that dimension to source/God, who is total unconditional love. This message of unconditional love that I received in that dimension, is cosmic truth. The way it was provided to me was not like somebody told me so. No, the truth was shared in a more profound way - I got to live it and take back the experience/memory of it. These dreams are very different from normal dreams, I have had under 5 of these kinds of dreams in my life, they are very rare.

JChombre
25th March 2015, 19:23
I once had a dear friend who didn't want to own or even drive a car, although he had his license. He told me he knew, that one day he would kill himself wnen driving a car.

We had an affair for 2 years and he never drove. He also told me , again and again, he would be watching me, when I would marry one day and see me having children and be happy.
I was 19 years young, wondering what on earth he was talking about.

I lost sight of him for about 4 years. Then I got two letters, one from a friend of his and one from his brother, to tell me he had killed himself while driving in the mountains at night.....

* He didn't know exactly when he was going to die, but he knew, how and that it would be far too early in life.

From that time on, I've always felt his presence in situations of fear, danger, or feeling uneasy..... I always felt protected and safe.

Even if I've just been imagining all this, it has given me 45 years of support.

Thank you for your feedback.

JChombre
25th March 2015, 20:13
I think I have already died many times in this body but I seemed to have jumped time-lines or multy-verse or something, so I am still here, seriously!

Hi Sunnyside-side-up,

Thank you so much for your post. I cannot tell you how happy I am to read that you believe you have died many times in your current body. I feel exactly the same way and I even know one of the years when my life was extended, or shall we say when I jumped on a different line...

If you feel that you have died several times already in the same body, it also means that you probably have had a wide range of experiences that cannot be explained using our 3D logic or medical expertise. I am specifically interested in learning about the unique experiences that other people have so that I can validate and compare them to mine. So, have you had a disease condition that had vanished over night with no explanation whatsoever? Also, can you move in time space and look at reality through the eyes of your alternative selves who live in other realities?

With heartfelt regards,

JCHombre

JChombre
25th March 2015, 22:07
Hi JChombre,

This is a question that encompasses many questions. Yes, we die and are reborn every day. And true, all there is, is now. Time flows linearly through this moment. That's all there is. And the end of this physicality is a return to a more natural form. But I used to get frustrated when I got that kind of answer, haha. Maybe you know these things, maybe not. I think your question is about this physical experience.

No, I do not know. But if I did...would I change it? *Could* I? I have known people to have very vivid experiences/dreams in which they were shown their own physical death. And when they later saw the same scene playing out, they avoided it. So this would beg the question, and this is a question I used to have, is there nothing more to it than "when it is your time to go, you go"?

Or does consciousness drive everything? And things like circumstances of death can be changed? And is there such a thing as a fate that can not be changed? At this point, I realize many things I previously accepted as set in stone are nothing but malleable putty.

Anyway, thought I would share. Thanks for the opportunity to start my day with a positive contemplation :)

Much Love,

Dear 1inMany,

Thank you so much for capturing and clearly stating the essence of my question. Yes, I have read several responses to my post but as you nicely pointed out, my question deals with the current physical life; and I am well aware of some of the prevalent topics dealt with in the new age world (ex., living in the now...and so forth). So let's just move to the questions that you are raising in your post.

You are asking to know if someone who knows when he/she will die can change this date. I honestly don't know if it is possible for a mere mortal human being to change when he/she will die. However, maybe super beings like Jesus, the Buddha or Krishna could change the time of their death... I really don't know. However, I do know that a person can have his life extended in the same body. Let's use the example of a person who was supposed to die in 2004. On the specific day when this person was supposed to die, this person is told that he was supposed to die on that specific day. This information is provided in an amazing lucid dream and additional information/experiences is provided to substantiate this claim. I know for a fact that this happens but I am not sure about the mechanics involved in this process...

Finally, you ask: "Does consciousness drives everything? And things like circumstances of death can be changed?" From my experience and humble perspective, I would say that consciousness drives everything and circumstances of death such as date and time and how death occurs can be changed. However, I would probably use the term "total consciousness" as a complex made of: 1) the part of our consciousness that is humongous and always connected to All-That-Is; and 2) the local consciousness that is directly connected to our physical, emotional, spiritual and mental bodies.

Well, this is getting too long. So let's stop here.

With heartfelt regards,

JCHombre.

Tesla_WTC_Solution
25th March 2015, 23:50
Your question is interesting.

What would we do, if we knew when we would die. Where did the info come from.

It's interesting because it brings back memories of the farm... my great-grandparents and their neighbors had apple trees.
They were very old. Not all of the kids even knew where all the trees where anymore. It was by chance when we found an apple,
or because one of the older people told us.

Nowadays people go to the store and read the expiration date, they make most of their purchases based on what others have told them is good and bad.
In the produce section of the store is the only stuff without those labels.

The stuff that's still alive.

:)

You are still alive, and so am I.
That's the miracle, the joke, and the reality for now.

I did some freaking research a few years ago and God blessedly relieved me of the memory of that stuff.
I don't remember what I saw or how I found it, it could have been part of the answer you're looking for,
but it's not the end.

The date doesn't really matter if you take into account that people tend to come back to see the places they enjoy.

p.s. for you, please find a copy of the book "the sandman: endless nights" :) by neil gaiman. there is one story inside, (chapter 1) called "Death and Venice" (art by p craig russell).

it deals with the story "masque of the red death" by edgar allen poe but in a fairer light. death is not the villain but the hero, the breath of fresh air given to the desolation of the silence of the old... it is the triumphant shout of the dying hero and the cry of the newborn

http://www.readaboutcomics.com/images/122303_sandmanendlessnights02.jpg

death is the hand we take when we cross the street of the hereafter lol

p.s. if you reallly realllllllly wanna follow the white rabbit,
tongue in cheek of course, grain of salt,
do a bit of research regarding all of this sort of thing:

The Ides of March (Latin: Idus Martiae, Late Latin: Idus Martii)[1] is a day on the Roman calendar that corresponds to 15 March. It was marked by several religious observances and became notorious as the date of the assassination of Julius Caesar in 44 BC. The death of Caesar made the Ides of March a turning point in Roman history, as one of the events that marked the transition from the historical period known as the Roman Republic to the Roman Empire.[2]

Although March (Martius) was the third month of the Julian calendar, in the oldest Roman calendar it was the first month of the year. The holidays observed by the Romans from the first through the Ides often reflect their origin as new year celebrations.[citation needed]

i hope you like algebra.
don't look at it too much :(

ghostrider
26th March 2015, 01:04
When I have learned the lesson I didn't learn on my last incarnation , I will leave Earth ... I'm ready to go if today is my last day ...

bojancan
26th March 2015, 02:21
NEVER! :) :p;)

turiya
26th March 2015, 02:47
Life is very precious

Death is the culmination of that preciousness.

Nat_Lee
26th March 2015, 02:54

It is sort of a big deal for me because by nature, I prefer to be a silent/background-type of member in the three forums that I belong to.

The questions that I am asking are not typical questions that one would take to colleagues at work or to most family members. However, I feel that most Avalonians are open and aware enough to discuss these topics; and I very much welcome and appreciate the feedback because I am trying to have a better understanding of these subjects.

Do you know when you will die (that is: the year, month, day, hour and minute)? If you do, how did you get this information?

With heartfelt regards,

JCHombre

Hi JCHombbre and please to meet you !

You have interesting questions here :)
Well first thank you very much for that !

As for myself, I don't think we die EVER :) so I don't have a date to give you.
But I know that you are referring to the 3D death ... I don't have this answer and I don't want to have it because I'm not ready to leave for now and knowing would disturb me even dow I'm convinced that my soul is going to stay forever ....

To answer your question if I look at it in another angle:

We are dying every second of every day of our existence because all our atoms dies and reconstructs all the time.....

If we don' t remember, it does not mean that we have never died before ...
For the majority of us on earth, we have made a deal before coming here and part of this deal was to not remember our past ...
I also believe that I could have died many times in various timelines and came back and continued at the same point I left without remembering any of it !
Like a multiple ending in a movie ;)

So I don't know when but I believe and feel that I did died several times in the past and I will certainly live a long life in this 3D world on earth....
Maybe I'll live around 88 years old !! :) A feeling !

As for me, time will tel :)
When I'm at the other side I'll try to write a last comment here ! ahahaaa....

Thank you for this interesting questions ....

JChombre
26th March 2015, 03:27
Dear rgray222,

I absolutely agree when you say that there is "no need whatsoever to be afraid of death." In fact what's really interesting is that one of the first thing that a person notices immediately after death is the lack of restriction, the peace that comes when one is no longer focused on physicality. For instance without a body, this person can now have a 360 degree view of an area...So death is really liberating but in our fear-based society it is the last thing that they want us to believe...

Anyway, a million thanks for your insightful post.

JCHombre

Mike
26th March 2015, 04:41
Not sure, but it can't come soon enough. Not to sound too macabre, but I think ive just about had it.

Tomorrow is a new day and all that sh!t, and maybe I'll pull it together and feel a little more optimistic. Who knows?

I've always felt I'd go in an auto wreck. At a stop light to be specific. Rear ended by a speeding lunatic. That type of thing. But I hope I go peacefully in my sleep, just like every other huge pussy.

Not sure when tho. Sorry. Thing is, when you've lived thru as much sh!t as I have, and many of u have I'm sure, and you really have no business being alive, you begin to erroneously feel as though you have some great purpose here....and right as you're revelling in those feelings of importance, the universe does something comically tragic, like causing you to be struck by lightening or spontaneously combust or some other 1 in a million thing.

Its like the guy who wakes from a coma after 20 years and dies 2 days later during his welcome back party. That type of thing. I just think soemthing ridiculous will happen to me LOL..I really do

JChombre
26th March 2015, 05:56

With heartfelt regards,

JCHombre

Hi JCHombbre and please to meet you !

You have interesting questions here :)
Well first thank you very much for that !

As for myself, I don't think we die EVER :) so I don't have a date to give you.
But I know that you are referring to the 3D death ... I don't have this answer and I don't want to have it because I'm not ready to leave for now and knowing would disturb me even dow I'm convinced that my soul is going to stay forever ....

To answer your question if I look at it in another angle:

We are dying every second of every day of our existence because all our atoms dies and reconstructs all the time.....

If we don' t remember, it does not mean that we have never died before ...
For the majority of us on earth, we have made a deal before coming here and part of this deal was to not remember our past ...
I also believe that I could have died many times in various timelines and came back and continued at the same point I left without remembering any of it !
Like a multiple ending in a movie ;)

So I don't know when but I believe and feel that I did died several times in the past and I will certainly live a long life in this 3D world on earth....
Maybe I'll live around 88 years old !! :) A feeling !

As for me, time will tel :)
When I'm at the other side I'll try to write a last comment here ! ahahaaa....

Thank you for this interesting questions ....

Dear Nat_Lee,

Nice to meet you too and thank you so much for taking time to answer my questions in a straight forward honest way. I really appreciate your time and sincerity. Then, at the bottom of your post you have written: "We are One" and I like that too. In fact for me, believing in ONENESS is critically important and I have found that people who have that belief and are usually good.

I pretty much agree with everything that you are saying in your post. Indeed, it can be disturbing for someone to know when he/she will die. However, if this person goes through the death process and then experiences the freedom and spontaneity that come when one is in spirit without a body. Then, for this person death can stop being a fearful experience and he/she may find himself looking forward to dying again...

I am very much intrigued when you say that you may have died in various time lines to come back at the same point where you left... I find that intriguing because I am convinced that various aspects of the same soul group (incarnational selves or soul fragments) can occupy the same body, one after another so that the body is not wasted when a soul fragment leaves it... Anyway, I'm just speculating here, so not very important...

So my dear, have a wonderful day/evening and thank you for the interesting communication.

With heartfelt regards,

JCHombre

Debra
26th March 2015, 06:09
Not sure, but it can't come soon enough. Not to sound too macabre, but I think ive just about had it.

Tomorrow is a new day and all that sh!t, and maybe I'll pull it together and feel a little more optimistic. Who knows?

I've always felt I'd go in an auto wreck. At a stop light to be specific. Rear ended by a speeding lunatic. That type of thing. But I hope I go peacefully in my sleep, just like every other huge pussy.

Not sure when tho. Sorry. Thing is, when you've lived thru as much sh!t as I have, and many of u have I'm sure, and you really have no business being alive, you begin to erroneously feel as though you have some great purpose here....and right as you're revelling in those feelings of importance, the universe does something comically tragic, like causing you to be struck by lightening or spontaneously combust or some other 1 in a million thing.

Its like the guy who wakes from a coma after 20 years and dies 2 days later during his welcome back party. That type of thing. I just think soemthing ridiculous will happen to me LOL..I really do

Purl ease don't make it too soon, Mike! I will just die ;)
Love your attitude though, always did.

Hi JChombra, it's a fascinating question. When I am feeling sorry for myself, I can get a bit maudlin and think how guilty some people might feel if I suddenly died LOL

But how and when ? I don't want to know, frankly, just want to get some action in while I'm here and get better at 4th and 5th dimensional experiences, which, gives me some contact with the hereafter anyway. I think.

Cheers and let there be a full life for all!

JChombre
26th March 2015, 06:23
I know when I am going to die, or at least I think I know. Set along my soul journey was a lot of emotional trauma, some of which I've gone through, therefore my life journey was shown to me by an unknown source in dream, to encourage and comfort me through it all. Somebody/something out there knew me and my life better than me. I don't know when I will die in terms of time/age or how, but I know when it blacks out and key events up to that point. I have also been shown a higher dimension and the dimensional shift from that dimension to source/God, who is total unconditional love. This message of unconditional love that I received in that dimension, is cosmic truth. The way it was provided to me was not like somebody told me so. No, the truth was shared in a more profound way - I got to live it and take back the experience/memory of it. These dreams are very different from normal dreams, I have had under 5 of these kinds of dreams in my life, they are very rare.

Dear WhiteLove,

Thank you so much for taking time to answer my questions and share your life experiences. Life on earth is definitely very challenging but the good thing in your case is that you have experienced unconditional love in another dimension and you have been allowed to remember these feeling in your present life. And that is wonderful because in spite of the challenges that you have encountered in this life, your belief system is not anchored on earth doom and gloom.

Have a wonderful day/evening/night.

With heartfelt regards,

JCHombre.

JChombre
26th March 2015, 06:29
Your question is interesting.

What would we do, if we knew when we would die. Where did the info come from.

It's interesting because it brings back memories of the farm... my great-grandparents and their neighbors had apple trees.
They were very old. Not all of the kids even knew where all the trees where anymore. It was by chance when we found an apple,
or because one of the older people told us.

Nowadays people go to the store and read the expiration date, they make most of their purchases based on what others have told them is good and bad.
In the produce section of the store is the only stuff without those labels.

The stuff that's still alive.

:)

You are still alive, and so am I.
That's the miracle, the joke, and the reality for now.

I did some freaking research a few years ago and God blessedly relieved me of the memory of that stuff.
I don't remember what I saw or how I found it, it could have been part of the answer you're looking for,
but it's not the end.

The date doesn't really matter if you take into account that people tend to come back to see the places they enjoy.

p.s. for you, please find a copy of the book "the sandman: endless nights" :) by neil gaiman. there is one story inside, (chapter 1) called "Death and Venice" (art by p craig russell).

it deals with the story "masque of the red death" by edgar allen poe but in a fairer light. death is not the villain but the hero, the breath of fresh air given to the desolation of the silence of the old... it is the triumphant shout of the dying hero and the cry of the newborn

http://www.readaboutcomics.com/images/122303_sandmanendlessnights02.jpg

death is the hand we take when we cross the street of the hereafter lol

p.s. if you reallly realllllllly wanna follow the white rabbit,
tongue in cheek of course, grain of salt,
do a bit of research regarding all of this sort of thing:

The Ides of March (Latin: Idus Martiae, Late Latin: Idus Martii)[1] is a day on the Roman calendar that corresponds to 15 March. It was marked by several religious observances and became notorious as the date of the assassination of Julius Caesar in 44 BC. The death of Caesar made the Ides of March a turning point in Roman history, as one of the events that marked the transition from the historical period known as the Roman Republic to the Roman Empire.[2]

Although March (Martius) was the third month of the Julian calendar, in the oldest Roman calendar it was the first month of the year. The holidays observed by the Romans from the first through the Ides often reflect their origin as new year celebrations.[citation needed]

i hope you like algebra.
don't look at it too much :(

Thank you for putting together a very elaborate post to answer my questions. I appreciate your effort and time and will do my best to check these books and references that you are mentioning in your post.

Sincere and heartfelt regards,

JCHombre

seehas
26th March 2015, 07:29
Since we are imortal you implify "you" with "the body" which is a common failure because "the body" is not yours its just a rental given to us by mother earth and when the body dies we give it back to mother earth.

I was once told in a reading that i will leave this planet at a certain age to return to my homeplanet, maybe i leave the body here since a new shiny one would be nice, also it would be a hard work to explain everyone that im not a war mungerer from planet earth :cool:

araucaria
26th March 2015, 09:43
Listening just now to Benjamin Fulford, who at 13 mins below talks about self-fulfilling prophecy, quoting the example of the mathematician who predicted that date of his death, and when that date came he was so scared he committed suicide. I don’t know who he is referring to, but we also have the story of the Roman emperor Domitian, warned long in advance by an astrologer, as told by Suetonius in The Twelve Caesars. He was murdered at the appointed time, notably because his servile attendants put the clocks forward to make him relax (whether or not this was with hostile intent is immaterial).
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qzEVxpR4G5Q

The day before he was killed he gave orders to have some apples which were offered him kept until the following day, and added: "If only I am spared to eat them"; then turning to his companions, he declared that on the following day the moon would be stained with blood in Aquarius, and that a deed would be done of which men would talk all over the world. At about midnight he was so terrified that he leaped from his bed. The next morning he conducted the trial of a soothsayer sent from Germany, who when consulted about the lightning strokes had foretold a change of rulers, and condemned him to death. While he was vigorously scratching a festered wart on his forehead, and had drawn blood, he said: "May this be all." Then he asked the time, and by pre-arrangement the sixth hour was announced to him, instead of the fifth, which he feared. Filled with joy at this, and believing all danger now past, he was hastening to the bath, when his chamberlain Parthenius changed his purpose by announcing that someone had called about a matter of great moment and would not be put off. Then he dismissed all his attendants and went to his bedroom, where he was slain.

Concerning the nature of the plot and the manner of his death, this is about all that became known. As the conspirators were deliberating when and how to attack him, whether at the bath or at dinner, Stephanus, Domitilla's66 steward, at the time under accusation for embezzlement, offered his aid and counsel. To avoid suspicion, he wrapped up his left arm in woollen bandages for some days, pretending that he had injured it, and concealed in them a dagger. Then pretending to betray a conspiracy and for that reason being given an audience, he stabbed the emperor in the groin as he was reading a paper which the assassin handed him, and stood in a state of amazement. As the wounded prince attempted to resist, he was slain with seven wounds by Clodianus, a subaltern, Maximus, a freedman of Parthenius, Satur, decurion of the chamberlains, and a gladiator from the imperial school. A boy who was engaged in his usual duty of attending to the Lares in the bedroom, and so was a witness of the murder, gave this additional information. He was bidden by Domitian, immediately after he was dealt the first blow, to hand him the dagger hidden under his pillow and to call the servants; but he found nothing at the head of the bed save the hilt, and besides all the doors were closed. Meanwhile the emperor grappled with Stephanus and bore him to the ground, where they struggled for a long time, Domitian trying now to wrest the dagger from his assailant's hands and now to gouge out his eyes with his lacerated fingers.
He was slain on the fourteenth day before the Kalends of October in the forty-fifth year of his age and the fifteenth of his reign [=18 September AD 96]. http://penelope.uchicago.edu/Thayer/E/Roman/Texts/Suetonius/12Caesars/Domitian*.html

Then you also have the strange case of Mark Twain:

Mark Twain was born during one passage of Comet Halley and died at the age of 76 during its next passage in 1911. Somehow he knew this was going to happen. Maybe this is why he didn’t believe that story he once read in the newspaper: ‘the report of my death was an exaggeration’. This raises two questions: how would he know the time of his death from the time of his birth? And what astrological or other phenomenon was playing out here?

PS. This post also falls into the realm of coincidence. See http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?81025-13-Coincidences-that-Will-Really-Creep-you-Out&p=946527&viewfull=1#post946527

grannyfranny100
26th March 2015, 18:58
When my husband and I first met, he claimed he would die by 35. He died a few days before that.

Tesla_WTC_Solution
26th March 2015, 21:47
Grannygranny100 and Auracacia,
even responding to experiences like that,
feels like I am walking on a grave, yet it's so amazing and magical to hear first hand from knowledgeable people here,
that these things do happen, and there's something to it,

but good gosh I don't want to know @@
they say, ignorance is bliss, maybe it's not a Christian attitude but i think it is bliss, the safety blanket of not knowing.

grannyfranny100
26th March 2015, 23:02
Tesla, as I began to heal, I discovered how many men dropped their wedding band in a pocket and looked for a quick lay. I was shocked that they lacked the balls to commit to their wedding vows.

Society had abandoned integrity at all levels and so we have the mess we are living in today. Thank you for your kind words.

Flash
26th March 2015, 23:11
Went to see a clairvoyant and she told me i would live to be quite old. So instead of 20 more years I may have 30-35. But i am somewhat convinced that if that happens, it is a choice, wanting to give more of whatever is needed at this nexus time. I expect my life to change accordingly.

Innocent Warrior
26th March 2015, 23:58

This reminds me of Steve Irwin. He knew he would pass at a young age and thought it would be a car accident, like his Mum. He spends his life doing things like playing with crocodiles and free diving to free sharks from shark nets and then he passes from a stingray barb to his heart...what?!

The candle is just the body, it's the light which illuminates the environment.

http://ak.picdn.net/shutterstock/videos/894787/preview/stock-footage-lit-candles.jpg

Wind
27th March 2015, 01:29
I have been told that I would spend many years here, I'm not so sure if that was actually good news. ;)

So is there a thing called death? Some would say that birth is the exact opposite of it, other people will die while other people are born. Is there ultimately a difference? I'm not sure if I really believe in death, at least not in the traditional way.

Sure the body in the end becomes useless just like mind and they will be discarded, but I as conscious sovereign spirit have transitioned thousands and thousands of times before, just so that I could experience life in different places, in different forms. There is only life to me. Sometimes I wonder if I really did sign up for this and indeed I did. What a jackass I was. :lol:

However, I think I might be a bit tired when it comes to the experience part, been there & done that. As a soul I just want to be.

I don't know when I will "die", but when my time comes I think I will have the feeling of knowing.

Ivanhoe
27th March 2015, 01:35
I surmise that my body (my interface with this realm, so to speak) will decay to the point it will no longer viable for me to inhabit it, however I believe my soul, the real me, will never die.

Innocent Warrior
27th March 2015, 01:54
There is only life to me. Sometimes I wonder if I really did sign up for this and indeed I did. What a jackass I was. :lol:

:biggrin1:

Aw come here jackass, :hug: that makes two of us.

JChombre
27th March 2015, 04:48
When my husband and I first met, he claimed he would die by 35. He died a few days before that.

Dear Frannygranny100,

Thank you for posting here. I personally have no issue with death at this stage in my life and because of some of the experiences that I had. However, dying at 35 is really young and I find that difficult for the spouse (and children) who are left behind. So I really feel for you.

With sincere and heartfelt regards,

JCHombre.

gripreaper
27th March 2015, 05:31
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=46GwJbrMghQ

JChombre
27th March 2015, 06:33
:wof:
I have been told that I would spend many years here, I'm not so sure if that was actually good news. ;)

So is there a thing called death? Some would say that birth is the exact opposite of it, other people will die while other people are born. Is there ultimately a difference? I'm not sure if I really believe in death, at least not in the traditional way.

Sure the body in the end becomes useless just like mind and they will be discarded, but I as conscious sovereign spirit have transitioned thousands and thousands of times before, just so that I could experience life in different places, in different forms. There is only life to me. Sometimes I wonder if I really did sign up for this and indeed I did. What a jackass I was. :lol:

However, I think I might be a bit tired when it comes to the experience part, been there & done that. As a soul I just want to be.

I don't know when I will "die", but when my time comes I think I will have the feeling of knowing.

Dear Wind,

Thank you for sharing your wisdom with us. Your post really requires a lot of thinking. For sure, I can see how birth (when a soul/consciousness is fitted with a human suit) can be the opposite of death (when a soul/consciousness discards its used human suit).

I really like when you say that "as a conscious sovereign spirit I have transitioned thousands and thousands of times..." and "as a soul I just want to be." This means that you understand that the body and material things are not the most critical elements in our life. That might also explain why you volunteered to come to this world and help those who still overly identify with the material world, and why you are experiencing some type of fatigue with life on earth.

Many thanks again for your insightful post.:wof:

JCHombre

JChombre
27th March 2015, 17:17
I surmise that my body (my interface with this realm, so to speak) will decay to the point it will no longer viable for me to inhabit it, however I believe my soul, the real me, will never die.

Hi Ivanhoe,

I fully agree with what you are saying in your post. The soul is immortal and truly represents who we are.
Thank you for your feedback.:rolleyes:
JCHombre

Natalia
27th March 2015, 17:37
Life is very precious

Death is the culmination of that preciousness.

Yes, death is precious, too...in a different way...

I'll elaborate a bit on what I said...

I feel like I have been touched by death...touched by the possible future...and shown and felt just how "mortal" I am, in this human form...(a health crisis can do that to you).

This reminded me, of just how precious life is, just living and just being human, right here and now...some things changed in me, like caring less about what other people think...

The other day, I was on a train going to see a family friend with my mum...I looked out of the window and saw some birds flying gracefully together in the sky, it touched me deeply and I felt such a grateful and beautiful feeling from it...I had tears in my eyes...and there was a peaceful stillness inside...

Michael Moewes
27th March 2015, 18:40
A quote from the most venerable Sogyal Rinpoche, Author of the tibetan book of living and dying.

"Think of the moment of death as a strange border zone of the mind, a no-man’s land in which, on one hand, if we do not understand the illusory nature of our body, we might suffer vast emotional trauma as we lose it, and on the other we are presented with the possibility of limitless freedom, a freedom that springs precisely from the absence of that very same body.

When we are at last freed from the body that has defined and dominated our understanding of ourselves for so long, the karmic vision of one life is completely exhausted, but any karma that might be created in the future has not yet begun to crystallize.

So what happens in death is that there is a “gap,” or space, that is fertile with vast possibility; it is a moment of tremendous, pregnant power where the only thing that matters, or could matter, is how exactly the mind is. Stripped of a physical body, the mind stands naked, revealed startlingly for what it has always been: the architect of our reality"

No more to add
Live Healthy and Vegan

JChombre
30th March 2015, 17:51
A quote from the most venerable Sogyal Rinpoche, Author of the tibetan book of living and dying.

"Think of the moment of death as a strange border zone of the mind, a no-man’s land in which, on one hand, if we do not understand the illusory nature of our body, we might suffer vast emotional trauma as we lose it, and on the other we are presented with the possibility of limitless freedom, a freedom that springs precisely from the absence of that very same body.

When we are at last freed from the body that has defined and dominated our understanding of ourselves for so long, the karmic vision of one life is completely exhausted, but any karma that might be created in the future has not yet begun to crystallize.

So what happens in death is that there is a “gap,” or space, that is fertile with vast possibility; it is a moment of tremendous, pregnant power where the only thing that matters, or could matter, is how exactly the mind is. Stripped of a physical body, the mind stands naked, revealed startlingly for what it has always been: the architect of our reality"

No more to add
Live Healthy and Vegan

Dear Michael,

Thank you so much for providing this quote by Sogyal Rimpoche. He is a Rimpoche so he elegantly expresses the experience that I had.

A million thanks and have a wonderful day.

JCHombre