PDA

View Full Version : Mom Goes to Prison for Five Months

Awakening2014
25th March 2015, 18:37
http://www.goodhousekeeping.com/life/parenting/a31771/mother-jailed-for-taking-children-out-of-school/?src=spr_FBPAGE&spr_id=1443_160065719

This article just incensed me beyond belief! I can't believe they sent this woman to prison for five months! While my daughter is not school-aged yet, I would love to homeschool, or better yet unschool! Our education machine does nothing but kill the inherent spark in our children. Our future thinkers. I didn't believe this until awakening, but it is so dear to my heart now. I am sure many do not agree, but I had to share this outrageous story. What do you all think?

joeecho
25th March 2015, 19:08
The thing that runs through my mind when I see an article like this is that it would be of great preference if a person could enjoy the wonders of this world while being totally invisible to government.

I do not envy parents with school aged children in the current era we are in. It seems government wants adults to financially support the child while the government 'raises' them. At least from my perspective it seems that way...

Tesla_WTC_Solution
25th March 2015, 19:23
to me, after 9/11 public schools went to total crap :(
everything (all aspects) of the kids; existence is micromanaged and nazified...

why do we, why should we, send innocents into the maw of the beast,
it's worse than the salt mines...

yelik
25th March 2015, 20:39
It really pisses me off as well
The Illuminati requires everyone to be brainwashed and indoctrinated by the educational system which is constantly topped up by ignorant and brainwashed parents, Governments, Corporations and the media.

The Reptilians appear to have controlled many other worlds so when they introduce mass controls like the dranconus money debt system, legal system, Government system, religion, education, fluoridation, GMO, reliance on the state, communism, ageism, sexism, women's liberation, taxation, climate tax, pollution tax and so on where the arguments put forward by the Illuminati academics appear rational and logical and imminently sensible to the mass conditioned mind.

Anyone that fails to go through the system of control is an outcast and danger to the system of control. They must be punished to set an example, how could any parent be so selfish as to deny their children such an excellent system of education!!

Generally speaking (no offence intended here) the more 'educated a person' the more likely they are to be a guardian of the existing system, of which there are too many; society respects them and often rewards them well for their efforts and compliance.

These people are least likely to peek over the covers because they're happy just the way things are; how could Aliens and free energy exists, our Governments are here to look after us silly.

Through human ignorance and clever brainwashing awakened people are rejected and ridiculed by society without the Illuminati lifting a figure, where whistle blowers and active truth seekers are sent to the poor house, how clever is that

As they say, don't let schooling get in the way of your education! Some of the most wealthy people in the world hardly attended school, how does that work ??

Flash
25th March 2015, 20:48
The mom says that she understood that she was wrong while in prison. What??? she did not dare saying that she understood she has to shut up while in prison. She must be scared of going back to prison. And the trauma thrown on her children will be difficult to deal with.

If fascist government wanted to contrôl the mother and make sure children are in school, it would have been much more affordable and cost efficient to hire someone who picks up the children every single days of a year and bring them to school, while leaving their mom to the kids in evenings and week ends..

On the other hand, they had missed 70 of school, out of about 120/150. This is more than half the time and I do understand that it is difficult for the kid to pick up what they have not seen (unless they are geniuses) and for the teacher to always go back on what others have already learned.

And on a third hand, the mom mentions that she keeps her kids home when she feels like having company, her kids being good company. I understand how she feels, however, my question then becomes "is she using her kids to fulfill her own adult needs of company"? which I pretty much think she may be doing (otherwise, whe would clearly homeschool, getting involved and putting in her own time for it).

However, all in my last two paragraphs comments do not Worth, in any circumtance, 5 months in jail, not even one week in jail.

Brits have gotten crazy if they accept such a thing.

Flash
25th March 2015, 21:05
Generally speaking (no offence intended here) the more 'educated a person' the more likely they are to be a guardian of the existing system, of which there are too many; society respects them and often rewards them well for their efforts and compliance.

These people are least likely to peek over the covers because they're happy just the way things are; how could Aliens and free energy exists, our Governments are here to look after us silly.

I pretty much totally disagree with your comment on educated people being more prone to brainwashing and being more rewarded compliants.

What I have seen is two ways:

firs observations:

very educated low emotional intelligence people and average Learning intelligence are compliant and guardians of the system (lawyers, some health professionals, etc).

Very educated, no emotional intelligence and high Learning intelligence climb to the levels of the psychopaths that are on top of the governing pyramid, makes lotsssss of money, and thrive on respect others give them because they acquired power.

Low level educated and low emotional intelligence and average to low intelligence are also compliant and guardian of the system, in the army, the police, govenrment employees, etc.

NOTE: there are exceptions to each category above

My second set of observations:

Low educated, high emotional intelligence, and average-high Learning intelligence to high intelligence do comply out of fear, but are harder to brainwash because they try to train themselves in critical thinking.

Highly education, high emotional intelligence and high Learning intelligence have usually learned to have critical thinking mixed in with consideration for humanity and will comply only the necessary for putting bread on the table. They usually are not very rich, but are very creative and well... intelligent. They feel caught in this system.

there are exception to the above as well.

--------
I have seen too many very educated and bright people who understood very well what is going on to think that they are the guardians of the system. In fact, they are usually the first targets of the Cabal, because they understand and can act.

In fact, the Avalon forum is filled with the latter (Paul the mod, Bill Ryan, Ulli, Eva (Agape), Wade Frazier, Hervé, Auracauria, Onawah, the list is truly almost endless)

happyexpat
27th March 2015, 14:36
This is really ridiculous because the UK is one of the easiest places to unschool.
She just needed to make a choice. When they are enrolled in school, they do have to be there. If you are homeschooling or unschooling, there are next to no regulations in the UK.

Rhah
27th March 2015, 15:07
While I agree that when you pay for your kids to go to school you shouldn't then keep them at home for more than half the time, I do think that a five-month jail sentence is absolutely ridiculous.
I think it's unacceptable to see that as a valid reason to take away a mother's freedom, taking her away from her children, and caging her for five months.

What pained me the most about the article though, was the mother's own conclusion:

I accepted that my views on education were not correct, and everyone must adhere to the same rules, or there would be anarchy. It was the wake-up call I needed.

First of all, it saddens me that so many people think that anarchy equals chaos and that we are dependant on "government" in order to be able function properly as a society. Anarchy simply means the absence of a ruler or master in the society, which in turn would result in a way of living closer to actual freedom. Not chaos.
But what sickens me the most is this mindstate of "we must all adhere to the 'rules' or else..." Because whether a person is good or bad should not, and actually can not, be judged by whether this person correctly obeys the rules or follows orders.
I don't think disobeying the rules in itself is always a bad thing. Blindly obeying the rules or following orders without first judging for yourself whether or not this action is right or wrong is though.