PDA

View Full Version : Did you really do it right?

shadowstalker
27th March 2015, 18:26
https://fbcdn-sphotos-c-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xpa1/v/t1.0-9/10959555_685159674925840_3207987599673571637_n.jpg?oh=4ebecf15b411f47b5fca16587c870357&oe=55AF6672&__gda__=1438203850_15736009bbc16799ce448ffb10fec382

There are 2 possibilities to that.

Either what you think you did right was actually wrong,
because if you had done it right then it would have come to pass,,, yes?

Or there are influences at hand.
And you need to work harder at your intent.

ulli
27th March 2015, 18:32
https://fbcdn-sphotos-c-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xpa1/v/t1.0-9/10959555_685159674925840_3207987599673571637_n.jpg?oh=4ebecf15b411f47b5fca16587c870357&oe=55AF6672&__gda__=1438203850_15736009bbc16799ce448ffb10fec382

There are 2 possibilities to that, either what you think you did right was actually wrong, or there are influences at hand. because if you had done it right then it would have come to pass,,, yes?

Interesting question. I had several instances of total failure in my life, which I now believe were helpful as they indicated to try a different route.
Bu I also did everything right a few times and the outcome was even better than I had anticipated.
Either way there could be invisible forces at work. And not all those forces want you to fail, some are there to assist you.

Earthlink
27th March 2015, 18:32
Sounds a little like my father there: TRY HARDER!!!

(tough love)

DeDukshyn
27th March 2015, 18:36
Life is more about what one needs to learn than what we need to "do". In this view some of the biggest failures become some of the biggest successes ... ;)

joeecho
27th March 2015, 18:44
The message could be in what's 'right' and what is 'wrong'?

Have you ever felt like you did everything wrong and it still all went right? :)

http://smallbiztrends.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/11/crap-shoot-cartoon.jpg

Ernie Nemeth
27th March 2015, 19:23
I know from recent and direct personal experience that there is a force of evil that causes bad things to happen to people, whether they are good or bad. And that any can access that power for their own uses.

I ashamedly used it to great affect. So much so that it has scared me a bit. Power that I pray for from my side of the spectrum but that never materializes. Yet just ask of the dark side and you receive it. This has left me wondering two things. Why is the side of good so stringent - and so reluctant to help good people? And why I am I not worthy? Since the dark side helps without question, why does the good side not do the same.

Since I know I am on the side of good, and since I must assume I am not worthy otherwise I would be granted what the dark side did for me without conditions, I wonder whether what I wish for is itself evil. Is it evil to ask for the overdue rent? Is it evil to ask to be treated fairly by the authorities in my area of work. Is it fair to ask to let me out of this city for a vacation, after almost ten years without one? Is it fair to ask for a bit of emergency savings so I am not always at the whim of the next month's fickle fate?

There is another possible reason why "bad" works better than "good" but I am scared to look there in case it is true - I might not know that I am evil...

For over three months I had this thing figured out , or so I thought. Things were finally happening, work was pouring in. I had called for it in a new way but when the luck came I wasn't sure what it was I had done so differently. I tried desperately to hold on to the luck but cracks appeared in that reality as I realized this wasn't luck at all but a summons to minister instead. I had to forgive, excuse, heal, teach and all the while pretend like I'm the bigger man - all the while wondering how I would pay my rent if I don't get paid. In the end I had to quit two jobs on principle and put a curse on a third to teach them a lesson.

Now my phone no longer rings...

I wonder if I'll ever figure it out. Probably not I guess.

At least I no longer expect "good" to be given good people just because they are good so I am not as disappointed as when I believed in a little god of my own making. But where is the big god, the head honcho, the grand pubha? And where are my guides? Where did they go? They left and never came back. Now all I have is a faint voice that tells me truths I wish I truly understood.

Thanks for letting me rant. It's one of those days.

RunningDeer
27th March 2015, 19:23
There’s is only one thing in my life that I could not change and that was the death of my son. And even that has brought me to profound and priceless places that I may not have gone otherwise.

I have no need to change a thing nor lament about “if only”. Everyone and everything, all the crap and all the good, has contributed to who I am here and now. Those experiences helped to define when and how to follow every custom-made synchronicity that manifested and continues to manifest. And because of that everything I do is right and always turns out right.

RunningDeer <3

DeDukshyn
27th March 2015, 19:46
I know from recent and direct personal experience that there is a force of evil that causes bad things to happen to people, whether they are good or bad. And that any can access that power for their own uses.

I ashamedly used it to great affect. So much so that it has scared me a bit. Power that I pray for from my side of the spectrum but that never materializes. Yet just ask of the dark side and you receive it. This has left me wondering two things. Why is the side of good so stringent - and so reluctant to help good people? And why I am I not worthy? Since the dark side helps without question, why does the good side not do the same.

Since I know I am on the side of good, and since I must assume I am not worthy otherwise I would be granted what the dark side did for me without conditions, I wonder whether what I wish for is itself evil. Is it evil to ask for the overdue rent? Is it evil to ask to be treated fairly by the authorities in my area of work. Is it fair to ask to let me out of this city for a vacation, after almost ten years without one? Is it fair to ask for a bit of emergency savings so I am not always at the whim of the next month's fickle fate?

There is another possible reason why "bad" works better than "good" but I am scared to look there in case it is true - I might not know that I am evil...

For over three months I had this thing figured out , or so I thought. Things were finally happening, work was pouring in. I had called for it in a new way but when the luck came I wasn't sure what it was I had done so differently. I tried desperately to hold on to the luck but cracks appeared in that reality as I realized this wasn't luck at all but a summons to minister instead. I had to forgive, excuse, heal, teach and all the while pretend like I'm the bigger man - all the while wondering how I would pay my rent if I don't get paid. In the end I had to quit two jobs on principle and put a curse on a third to teach them a lesson.

Now my phone no longer rings...

I wonder if I'll ever figure it out. Probably not I guess.

At least I no longer expect "good" to be given good people just because they are good so I am not as disappointed as when I believed in a little god of my own making. But where is the big god, the head honcho, the grand pubha? And where are my guides? Where did they go? They left and never came back. Now all I have is a faint voice that tells me truths I wish I truly understood.

Thanks for letting me rant. It's one of those days.

Nice rant! I can tell it's been one of those days. Consider that any expectations creates a scenario where one will feel let down, betrayed, or perhaps diminished, if that expectation is not met - whether one feels that of themselves or another or an evil force, is of lesser consequence; as it is the faith in expectations based around human thought processes, as opposed to the faith in allowing the natural order of the Universe that allows for aforementioned "feelings" to be experienced. If you have no expectations, but always do your best and follow say a simple philosophy like "The Four Agreements" (Miguel Ruiz) without expectations, you will find your feelings have less chance of being let down.

I find that even my simplest of thoughts, if based in any doubt or fear or anxiety, have the power to sabotage big things. Thinking about things, classifying them as "should be this way, should be that way", "good", "bad", etc. only seeks to exacerbate the effect of the expectation.

There are entities that do sabatoge, but their access to you is within your thoughts and judgements - within your ego only - this is their only entrance point. Once one sees this, they can leverage some more advanced spiritual training and only entertain thoughts (if any) that are completely non-conducive to these hitchhiking "entities" - and thus they learn how to free themselves of this overall phenomena. This is the basis behind most of Jesus' teachings, in fact. Not casting judgements on others or situations is a method to attain this freedom of expression just as much if not more than it is a "morale compass".

Feel better Ernie! :)

Sérénité
27th March 2015, 23:31
Yes indeed...quite a lot recently too...but I figure...

http://thedailyquotes.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/03/things-get-worse-before-better-quotes-sayings-pictures.jpg

LAB
28th March 2015, 00:38
Many of my biggest mistakes, have completely ruined the meticulous planning, of malicious people.
Surprisingly, some of my best successes, i've completely screwed myself with.
Funnily, my feelings on this, frequently change.

Natalia
28th March 2015, 02:03
Just to add to what everyone else has said

sometimes, people will think that we have done wrong, when we have done it right, or right and wrong at the same time...we might be driven by our intuition and heart, that they cannot pick up on...we are not always as wrong as some people think and treat us...

sometimes, things are not meant to work out a certain way, or with a certain person, so we can feel like we have done too much wrong, when either we haven't, or the doing wrong leads you to somewhere or someone, more right...

Have you ever felt like you did everything wrong and it still all went right? :)

yes I have, and at times I loved it when that happened! for example, with a guy you feel that maybe you made a mistake with just by saying something silly or being honest about something, or whatever...and he is ok with it or even likes it! It makes it even nicer when it "made" another guy think less of you (not nearly good enough to him) and then someone else thinks the same or more of you, for it...(you are still good enough to him)...

ghostrider
28th March 2015, 04:56
little nugget I learned , it's not what happens to us , it's how we react to what happens to us ... the building of character is never over ...

Natalia
28th March 2015, 10:23
little nugget I learned , it's not what happens to us , it's how we react to what happens to us ... the building of character is never over ...

yes...and whenever I feel hurt about something...I usually want to take responsibility for my part of it, and to help me to grow...(even if not straight away, at some point, that will kick in). Forgiveness is also important along the way on our journeys...

reminds me of this video...(not that i "agree" with all if it)...

A_33ekO3NyA

Earthlink
28th March 2015, 16:32
"What's right is what's left when you do everything else wrong" -- Robin Williams

DeDukshyn
28th March 2015, 22:39

yes...and whenever I feel hurt about something...I usually want to take responsibility for my part of it, and to help me to grow...(even if not straight away, at some point, that will kick in). Forgiveness is also important along the way on our journeys...

A_33ekO3NyA

What Bashar says here is 100% correct on all levels.

I took a type of advanced communications course once, and this is exactly the concepts they taught us as well. The course was transformative and not one person who took it left the same person. Everyone changed - and for the better mind you. The course made you examine yourself and the way one views things, and how things "occur" to them. How things "occur" to people is almost always the result of various "judgements" and "facts", and almost never just an observation of what occurred. The thing that "occurred" is not at all responsible for the negative feelings and/or judgements we project on to the occurrence - not remotely.

What is responsible for that is the immediate judgements that we have harboured within our subconsciousness; it is this that causes the "negative" feelings and emotions and your reactions. It is never the thing that occurs that does this, but it is an easy scapegoat to be able to project the fault of your negative feelings and reactions onto something outside of yourself, onto something that cannot defend itself, than it is to admit that it is what we harbour and cling onto in the way of our judgements that causes us our pain.

Natalia
29th March 2015, 07:44

A_33ekO3NyA

I took a type of advanced communications course once, and this is exactly the concepts they taught us as well. The course was transformative and not one person who took it left the same person. Everyone changed - and for the better mind you. The course made you examine yourself and the way one views things, and how things "occur" to them. How things "occur" to people is almost always the result of various "judgements" and "facts", and almost never just an observation of what occurred. The thing that "occurred" is not at all responsible for the negative feelings and/or judgements we project on to the occurrence - not remotely.

What is responsible for that is the immediate judgements that we have harboured within our subconsciousness; it is this that causes the "negative" feelings and emotions and your reactions. It is never the thing that occurs that does this, but it is an easy scapegoat to be able to project the fault of your negative feelings and reactions onto something outside of yourself, onto something that cannot defend itself, than it is to admit that it is what we harbour and cling onto in the way of our judgements that causes us our pain.

And the problem is also that we can carry and repeat the untrue or cruel critisizems from the past...like for example, a girl was bullied at school, they called her fat and ugly (and she was quite a pretty young girl and was at a low weight at the time)...she then had body image issues and felt like she was fat when she was a bit underweight...this fat and not pretty enough low self esteem belief and feeling of hers was a lie...she was not that bad...not nearly one of the prettiest girls, and not a model body, but not that bad...it took her some time to heal enough from that...And she wants that for other women, and men, too...a lesson was, as Bashar said "self worth when confronted with opposing opinion"...(or something like that, can't remember the exact words).

People say "truth hurts" but sometimes even "lies hurt"...and a truth is that we can lie to ourselves in such negative ways sometimes...so yeah, we do have responsibility for that, even if we were not the ones who planted that seed inside of us in the first place...

Rich
29th March 2015, 11:04
People say "truth hurts"

truth does not hurt ^^

it's because of beliefs like this that we avoid investigating the truth...

if you think it hurts you have not arrived at truth, you arrived at a concept, because
the truth is Love.

Giovanni
29th March 2015, 16:48
there is no truth, but layers of truth, including one of the other.
In this case, "Have you ever felt like you did everything right and it still all went wrong"
you have to have an understanding of the "Mental System Human."
I will warn you that this ist WingMakers material, everyone does what they decide to do.

https://www.wingmakers.com/content/resources/ then go to "Project Camelot interview

DeDukshyn
29th March 2015, 18:57

And the problem is also that we can carry and repeat the untrue or cruel critisizems from the past...like for example, a girl was bullied at school, they called her fat and ugly (and she was quite a pretty young girl and was at a low weight at the time)...she then had body image issues and felt like she was fat when she was a bit underweight...this fat and not pretty enough low self esteem belief and feeling of hers was a lie...she was not that bad...not nearly one of the prettiest girls, and not a model body, but not that bad...it took her some time to heal enough from that...And she wants that for other women, and men, too...a lesson was, as Bashar said "self worth when confronted with opposing opinion"...(or something like that, can't remember the exact words).

People say "truth hurts" but sometimes even "lies hurt"...and a truth is that we can lie to ourselves in such negative ways sometimes...so yeah, we do have responsibility for that, even if we were not the ones who planted that seed inside of us in the first place...

Yup, most often the judgements we harbour that are damaging are self judgements, or judgements of others on us that we somehow "believed" along the way ... And oddly, often the ones we hold most strongly against ourselves are also the ones we desire to project -- I suppose this makes sense because the act of projecting is a physical metaphor for the desire to rid oneself of that judgement, so we cast it onto someone else in subconscious hope of getting rid of it, yet this activity only strengthens it.

Natalia
29th March 2015, 19:42

Yup, most often the judgements we harbour that are damaging are self judgements, or judgements of others on us that we somehow "believed" along the way ... And oddly, often the ones we hold most strongly against ourselves are also the ones we desire to project -- I suppose this makes sense because the act of projecting is a physical metaphor for the desire to rid oneself of that judgement, so we cast it onto someone else in subconscious hope of getting rid of it, yet this activity only strengthens it.

You have picked up on something there that I was not aware of, made me "pause" and reflect. Thanks! :)

*feels like becoming a mute for a little while*