PDA

View Full Version : Does Milk Lead to Prostate Cancer?

Deega
28th March 2015, 22:15
"Does Milk Lead to Prostate Cancer?

Posted by: Ty Bollinger in Cancer 101, Cancer Causers, Foods, Nutrition

Do you love drinking a big glass of cold milk everydayDo you love drinking a big glass of cold milk everyday? If so, and if you are male, then your favorite glass of ice-cold milk may be doing you more harm than good!

Before I go any further, let me make it clear that I’m NOT referring to raw, organic milk from grass-fed cows. The truth is that raw milk is loaded with “goodies” that boost our natural immune systems, give us many essential enzymes, vitamins and minerals that keep our digestive system and bodies working at optimum levels of health. Raw milk is literally a “super food.”

In this article, I am referring to pasteurized, homogenized, non-organic milk which is an enzyme-less, nutrition-less food, incapable of rebuilding or maintaining bones or teeth because it is not a good source of calcium (since the enzyme phosphatase, which is required to absorb calcium, is destroyed during the pasteurization process).

But let’s get back to the subject of milk and prostate cancer, shall we?

Since the 1970s, medical journals worldwide have published studies that correlate milk with an increased risk of prostate cancer. Of these studies, one in particular from Italy found that male patients who frequently consume milk and other dairy products actually have a two and a half times greater chance of developing prostate cancer than the general male population.

Prostate Cancer Facts Prostate Cancer Facts

Prostate cancer is one of the most common cancers that affect the male population globally. It is estimated that nearly 400,000 cases of prostate cancer are diagnosed yearly, which accounts for approximately 4% of all new cancer cases.

Prostate cancer develops in the cells of the prostate gland and is most commonly classified as an adenocarcinoma. However, other cancers may affect the prostate gland, including:

Sarcomas
Small cell carcinomas
Transitional cell carcinomas
Neuroendocrine tumors

These latter types of cancer are very rare. Patient’s diagnosed with a prostate adenocarcinoma need to know that beating this type of cancer depends on the overall health of the patient and whether the cells are aggressively dividing and spreading quickly or more slowly.

Some male patients were diagnosed with prostate cancer during an autopsy after their death from other causes. These men may never have experienced any symptoms of the disease.

Aggressive prostate cancers exhibit a variety of symptoms including:

Frequent urination
Difficulty holding urine or starting urination
Weak urine flow
Painful or burning urination
Blood in the urine or semen
Frequent pain in the lower back, hips, or upper thighs.

Men who experience any of these symptoms need to consult with their doctor. They may be experiencing early stages of prostate cancer. It is possible that they may have a benign medical condition with their prostate such as benign prostatic hyperplasia. The latter condition can cause many of these symptoms and does not develop into prostate cancer.

Prostate Cancer and Dietary Factors

Since the 1970s, medical researchers and doctors have focused on whether there was a correlation between prostate cancer and milk consumption.

Epidemiological studies have concluded that dietary factors could play a significant role in prostate cancer development and progression. But why would dairy products cause cancer? In order to answer that question, we’ll need to take a trip down “memory lane” to 1994.

Cows on SteroidsCows on Steroids

In 1994, Monsanto and the FDA introduced rBGH (recombinant bovine growth hormone) into the market. This is a powerful genetically engineered drug which, when injected into dairy cows, will force them to produce up to 25% more milk. However, when a cow is injected with rBGH, its milk production is indirectly stimulated. The presence of rBGH in the cow’s blood triggers the production of another hormone, insulin-like growth factor 1 (IGF-I) that stimulates milk production.

IGF-I is a naturally occurring hormone-protein in both cows and humans. Numerous studies have shown that the IGF-I in cows is chemically identical to the IGF-I in humans. The use of rBGH increases the levels of IGF-I in the cow’s milk, and the IGF-I is not destroyed by pasteurization. Since milk is a hormonal delivery system, a significant dose of IGF-I is released in a bioactive form directly to the body’s cells (it causes cells to divide), and promotes rapid cell proliferation which can cause prostate cancer to form. IGF-I has been listed as a key factor in cancer proliferation.

If you’re drinking milk from your local supermarket that’s not organic, then it’s almost certain you’re ingesting rBGH laden milk.

Another Study

Scientists at the European Institute of Oncology, Milan, and the Université de Montréal, compared 197 prostate cancer patients with an equal number of men who did not have prostate cancer. There turned out to be a 200% plus increase in the risk of prostate cancer associated with an increased intake of dairy products. At the same time, there was a significant trend toward decreased prostate cancer risk associated in those who reported a higher than average intake of legumes, nuts, fish, shellfish, and vitamin E (alpha tocopherol).

Missing from the study were the issues of grass vs. grain fed cattle, rBGH, and the problem of pesticide or hormone contamination of milk.

Whether you are male or female, the bottom line is to stay away from pasteurized, homogenized non-organic milk, which is a worthless food (at best) and might even cause cancer"!

http://thetruthaboutcancer.com/does-milk-lead-to-prostate-cancer/?utm_source=NewsletterVol11&utm_medium=email&utm_content=3%2F28%2F2015&utm_campaign=NewsletterVol11#

ThePythonicCow
28th March 2015, 22:57
the bottom line is to stay away from pasteurized, homogenized non-organic milk
Bingo !

Rich
28th March 2015, 23:39
Is that why you have a cow in your profile?

regnak
29th March 2015, 10:58
milk yes is a huge problem especially pasteurized, homogenized, non-organic milk which is an enzyme-less, nutrition-less food, incapable of rebuilding or maintaining bones or teeth because it is not a good source of calcium but I do not think it is the source of Prostate Cancer

Why because at a dead person autopsy every single people who gets there prostate tested has cancer 100 percent . it does not kill you but you live with it I read it somewhere .

Milk why do I not drink it okay right the Amish who live in America are from Switzerland and are significantly different from both the current swiss and the current American's there genetics are better why because in testing I think it proved there not drinking our milk improves there health 100 better (read it somewhere ).

sirdipswitch
29th March 2015, 14:40
BAAAAH-HUM-BUG!!!

A weak Immune System... causes more cancer than pasturised Milk ever will.

We all have cancer... but our Immune System keeps it in check.

Hands down the leading cause of cancer... and the major cause of a weakened Immune System.

You may go for years with a weakened Immune System, feeling fine without even knowing it, untill those pesky little cancer cells start to gain headway.

Stop the cause... rebuild the Immune System... stop the Cancer. Dead in its' tracks. simple.

Cause??? and the increase in cancer in this and any country where they are used as prolifcally as they are here... can be traced right back to their inception...

Yer not gonna like this... but... The "Microwave!!!!"

I have read across this forum how "Bad" it is to "Irradiate" food. Do not eat Irradiated food!!! And yet everyone of you do that to your very own food... everyday... everytime you heat something in a Microwave!!!

A Microwave Oven "KILLS" ALL nutrition in every food. ALL you are eating is filler. You might get more nutrition from cardboard.

They next time you pull something from your Micrpwave, take a good look at and tell yourself... there is absolutely no nutrition in this.... none. nope. nadda. zero. zip. nothin in it... filler... that's it.

One single little 4 inch stick of cellery has 1000% more nutrition for you than the last 1000 things you pulled from your Microwave!!!

And those in-the-know-will-fight-you-to-the-death-to-keep-this-secret!!!

RAW Honey... will Supercharge your Immune System!!! yep.uh-huh.will.

They tell us also, that if your Honey starts to get clowdy, just pop it in the Microwave and it will get clear again. Yep. Will. And Dead... also. More than 140 degrees... such as in "Coffee," will kill it also. yep. 140. Put it on toast too... "after the toast cools"!

Raw honey even kills Salmonella and E-Coli.. I know that one for fact. yep. Had food poisoning. Two Tablespoons of Raw Honey and three hours later I was ready to go Dancin!! yep.was. in fact, 30 minutes later I wuz feelin pretty "chipper". ccc.

Sompthin else that kills cancer they don't tell us about... that "stuff" you suck up yer nose!!! ccc. yep.does. AIR!!! Yep. OXIGEN!!! KILLS CANCER!!!

Google Sacred Breath and then start doing it. When we start "Breathing" Intentionally, we start taking in more OXYGEN. And the more we take in... the more cancer we kill. yep. do. Cancer "cannot" live in an Oxygen rich invironment!!!!!!!!! So start breathin on purpose and kill the cancer. Whe we start breathing with "Intention", we start taking in more Oxygen. simple. ever tell ya I like simple? cc.:wizard:

Deega
29th March 2015, 15:24
BAAAAH-HUM-BUG!!!

A weak Immune System... causes more cancer than pasturised Milk ever will.

We all have cancer... but our Immune System keeps it in check.

Hands down the leading cause of cancer... and the major cause of a weakened Immune System.

You may go for years with a weakened Immune System, feeling fine without even knowing it, untill those pesky little cancer cells start to gain headway.

Stop the cause... rebuild the Immune System... stop the Cancer. Dead in its' tracks. simple.

Cause??? and the increase in cancer in this and any country where they are used as prolifcally as they are here... can be traced right back to their inception...

Yer not gonna like this... but... The "Microwave!!!!"

I have read across this forum how "Bad" it is to "Irradiate" food. Do not eat Irradiated food!!! And yet everyone of you do that to your very own food... everyday... everytime you heat something in a Microwave!!!

A Microwave Oven "KILLS" ALL nutrition in every food. ALL you are eating is filler. You might get more nutrition from cardboard.

They next time you pull something from your Micrpwave, take a good look at and tell yourself... there is absolutely no nutrition in this.... none. nope. nadda. zero. zip. nothin in it... filler... that's it.

One single little 4 inch stick of cellery has 1000% more nutrition for you than the last 1000 things you pulled from your Microwave!!!

And those in-the-know-will-fight-you-to-the-death-to-keep-this-secret!!!

RAW Honey... will Supercharge your Immune System!!! yep.uh-huh.will.

They tell us also, that if your Honey starts to get clowdy, just pop it in the Microwave and it will get clear again. Yep. Will. And Dead... also. More than 140 degrees... such as in "Coffee," will kill it also. yep. 140. Put it on toast too... "after the toast cools"!

Raw honey even kills Salmonella and E-Coli.. I know that one for fact. yep. Had food poisoning. Two Tablespoons of Raw Honey and three hours later I was ready to go Dancin!! yep.was. in fact, 30 minutes later I wuz feelin pretty "chipper". ccc.

Sompthin else that kills cancer they don't tell us about... that "stuff" you suck up yer nose!!! ccc. yep.does. AIR!!! Yep. OXIGEN!!! KILLS CANCER!!!

Google Sacred Breath and then start doing it. When we start "Breathing" Intentionally, we start taking in more OXYGEN. And the more we take in... the more cancer we kill. yep. do. Cancer "cannot" live in an Oxygen rich invironment!!!!!!!!! So start breathin on purpose and kill the cancer. Whe we start breathing with "Intention", we start taking in more Oxygen. simple. ever tell ya I like simple? cc.:wizard:

Thanks Sirdipswitch, I have started a few weeks back using Raw Honey on afternoon "breaks", and I feel somehow that it's helping my Immune System, glad to read you have extensively tried it with positive results.

The best to you!

sirdipswitch
29th March 2015, 16:49
I was taking meds for diabetes II and heart problems, spending 150 bucks /month on meds, when Doc said i had Prostate cancer and wanted to do a biopsy. I said no, "You ain't pokin no holes in me." Told him if his meds wouldn't cure me there weren't no point in takin them. He told me I would be dead, in two years. I never went back. That wuz 9 years ago... and I feel just fine. Changed my diet too, figured if I wuz gonna die anyway I would go out happy and started eatin more cookies and donuts. cc. And a Quart - o - Raw Honey/month. Six quarts of whole fat Yogurt/month. cc. (the kind with all the Bacteria in it. Im on Honey-ZOI, now.ccc) And a bunch of other healthy stuff too. I stumbled across Ayurvedic Healing. 5,000 year old medicine from India. ccc. Hey! Works for me!! ccc. Started doin Ayurvedic juicing. yep. And of course my Oxygen pills. Earths Bounty, makes them and I get them down at my local Health Food store. Oxy-Cleanse and Oxy-Caps. yep. I just keep stuffin Oxygen and Raw Honey down the "Pipe", and it keeps me fit as a fiddle. ccc. Oh yah, and my prostate works just fine and dandy... also. ccc.

sirdipswitch
29th March 2015, 17:00
Oh yah... and can't forget my "Braggs'" Apple Cider Vinigar!!! cc. And braggs' Amino Acids. (16 aminos for pure muscle building proteins)cc. and my Walnut oil for Omega-3 fat. cc. Peanut butter for Omega-6 and Avacodo, for Omega-9. cc. and more donuts. can't forget my donuts. ccc. and a BIG MACK!!! with fires. ccc. (oops! make that Fries.cc)

Carmody
30th March 2015, 03:03
Honey makes my teeth hurt and the pain is excruciating. can't touch the stuff.

Cider vinegar gives me acid reflux issues, and excruciating pain. Can't touch the stuff.

Peanut butter gives me migraines so bad I've even begun to lose the ability to see, and this goes on for two days (48 hrs). Can't touch the stuff.

No walnuts or nuts of any kind. Same migraine issue. Almonds are the worst.