PDA

View Full Version : What is the benefit to who for the CA drought if manufactured and the longer term objective?

waves
30th March 2015, 04:41
There were a lot of articles, posts and charts ramping up in 2014 as the California drought was getting very daunting in it's 3rd year, but there's little more in 2015 now that it's dire and extreme.

http://s29.postimg.org/mm5r8kdmv/2015_03_29_2047.png

Can anyone offer any insight as to what this agenda might be if it's HAARP manufactured? I can't really figure out what the actual benefit is to who.

The effect of a supposedly swirling HAARP vortex off of Mexico spinning the jet stream way North, then falling downward on the East Coast causing their excessive snow and cold looked like this 2014 image:

http://s4.postimg.org/9bmvpme1p/2015_03_29_2050.png

The hypocrisy no one is talking about is that even with long admitted cloud seeding and weather modification technologies used for agriculture and military, nobody is saying how about using it now to create rain?

It could very soon have a devastating effect on CA everything - jobs/economy/agriculture/real estate values/sales of everything.... but it also means it screws all the PTB's rich cronies/real estate/land/business owners, rich winery owners, the entertainment industry center, the silicon valley center of worldwide technology/google and all the other tech biggies, huge important science/military/researh centers, big money corporations/people...etc. etc etc.... too, in all different ways.

What could this agenda be? I read one reference to it possibly being a manufactured crisis-excuse to test run the 'privatization of water'.

Is the East Coast cold/snow hell also created a side effect or what agenda too?

All I think I really know is that HAARP is either creating it, or not being used to fix it.

WHY?

jackovesk
30th March 2015, 05:24
There were a lot of articles, posts and charts ramping up in 2014 as the California drought was getting very daunting in it's 3rd year, but there's little more in 2015 now that it's dire and extreme.

Can anyone offer any insight as to what this agenda might be if it's HAARP manufactured? I can't really figure out what the actual benefit is to who.

The effect of a supposedly swirling HAARP vortex off of Mexico spinning the jet stream way North, then falling downward on the East Coast causing their excessive snow and cold looked like this 2014 image:

The hypocrisy no one is talking about is that even with long admitted cloud seeding and weather modification technologies used for agriculture and military, nobody is saying how about using it now to create rain?

It could very soon have a devastating effect on CA everything - jobs/economy/agriculture/real estate values/sales of everything.... but it also means it screws all the PTB's rich cronies/real estate/land/business owners, rich winery owners, the entertainment industry center, the silicon valley center of worldwide technology/google and all the other tech biggies, huge important science/military/researh centers, big money corporations/people...etc. etc etc.... too, in all different ways.

What could this agenda be? I read one reference to it possibly being a manufactured crisis-excuse to test run the 'privatization of water'.

Is the East Coast cold/snow hell also created a side effect or what agenda too?

All I think I really know is that HAARP is either creating it, or not being used to fix it.

WHY?

Let's bring a bit of 'Sanity' into the equation shall using the 2 Words that have been absolutely ((Sabotaged)) by the NWO...

CLIMATE CHANGE...:scared:

Why?

Because this could be easily in certain parts of Australia that this very same scenario, has been going on for decades ((without Haarp)) intervention...:yes4:

Now - We will try an address ((all)) of your immediate concerns:

★ ★ ★ HAARP Attack Drying Out California With Intentional Weather Pattern That Will Not Go Away

Saturday, March 28, 2015

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_INf_Q3iKjI&feature=player_embedded
http://beforeitsnews.com/contributor/upload/301572/images/32815a.jpg

National Weather Force – There is no doubt in anyone’s mind that California has received a hit by an outside source, putting the state in drought for four years now and Southern California is feeling it. HAARP or HAARP Systems may be to blame as this ridge is abnormal and should not be there, leaving us meteorologists baffled.

Is there an agenda? Are they trying to dry the land out and sell it for cheap? It’s very possible because meteorologically speaking this is an unprecedented event that we are seeing and we need to ask the question on why this is happening. California is going on its fourth year in drought and this could very well be a new trend because of both HAARP and Chemtrail activity.

Chemtrail activity is changing the temperatures of the upper levels and therefore the overall jet stream is being affected. HAARP or HAARP-like systems around the world could be aiming West of California and building what we meteorologists have seen as a persistent ridge of high pressure in the area.

Storms have been blocked, deflected up into Oregon and Washington every single winter for the last four years now and the reason is that ridge. That persistent ridge needs to be broken down during the height of the California wet season and it has not done so. January and February were historically drier due to this ridge and there seems to be no sign of letting up.

From our standpoint it seems that they start developing this unusual ridge by Christmas each year and then letting it go as May starts, which means it is intentional because this is usually THE WET SEASON!

This anomalous atmospheric feature disrupted the North Pacific storm track during the winters of 2012-2013, 2013-2014 and 2014-2015, resulting in extremely dry and warm conditions in California and along much of the West Coast. The Ridge comprises the western half of atmospheric ridge-trough sequence associated with the highly amplified “North American dipole” pattern, which brought persistent anomalous cold and precipitation to the eastern half of North America during 2014 in addition to record-breaking warmth and drought conditions in California.

The Ridge is characterized by broad region of positive geopotential height anomalies on monthly to annual timescales. This persistent ridging acts to “block” the prevailing mid-latitude Westerlies, shifting the storm track northward and suppressing extratropical cyclone (winter storm) activity along the West Coast of the United States. Such a pattern is similar to—but of greater magnitude and longevity than—atmospheric configurations noted during previous California droughts.

http://www.haarpstatusnetwork.com/haarpstatuslongwave.jpg

http://www.haarpstatusnetwork.com/haarpstatustrend.jpg

http://beforeitsnews.com/weather/2015/03/haarp-drying-out-california-with-intentional-weather-pattern-that-will-not-go-away-2444292.html

PS - Regarding California - YES, HAARP is the Culprit...:wizard:

Ontop of that...

Ever wondered WHY? there are such savage "Wildfires" all over California (Year in Year Out)...???

My bet is the PTW plant underground ((IGNITION-BOXES)) all over the state & remotely activate them when the ((Weather conditions)) are right for ((Maximum Damage))...:yes4:

PSS -
Re: What is the benefit to who for the CA drought if manufactured and the longer term objective?

Answer: America is the NWO's sacrificial lamb, not just the Country but everything in it as well including the people...!!!

NWO Benefit's: Population Reduction, Financial Calamity, Control, Buy-Back Asset at Pennies on the $Dollar, Police State, etc, etc...

Snowflower
30th March 2015, 06:31
Of course, it's always possible that the climate changes are part of something way bigger than human tinkering with weather. The sun is changing. Mars, Venus, Saturn, Jupiter are all getting hotter. Some kind of energy wave is coming toward us from deep space. It isn't alsys a conspiracy.

Snoweagle
30th March 2015, 10:32
Of course, it's always possible that the climate changes are part of something way bigger than human tinkering with weather. The sun is changing. Mars, Venus, Saturn, Jupiter are all getting hotter. Some kind of energy wave is coming toward us from deep space. It isn't alsys a conspiracy.

Nothing to do with natural Climate Change. In fact the Military Man Made Sciences are directly responsible for the Man Made Climate Change we are witness to.

Everything to do with Satelite Energy Beam Weapons.

Snowflower
30th March 2015, 13:22
Or it has to do with the number of under-ocean volcanoes spouting off. I'm not saying "they" aren't manipulating weather. They are. But earth change activity is more than human-caused.

genevieve
30th March 2015, 17:40
Mass starvation to benefit the "elite."

Don't remember the author, but a book from the late Sixties or early Seventies called "The Last Days of the Late Great State of California" describes California's customary world-wide role in food production, et cetera.

I live on the Oregon coast and we had practically no winter this winter.

Peace Love Joy & Harmony,
genevieve

Selkie
30th March 2015, 17:57

Yes. There seems to be an influx of energy from outside our solar system going on, and I wonder if the tinkering is in some way an attempt to ameliorate it in order for TPTB to buy themselves some time to prepare.

an addition: Not that they are trying to help the common people, of course. That would just be a side-effect of their efforts to preserve themselves.

Snoweagle
30th March 2015, 18:48
Or it has to do with the number of under-ocean volcanoes spouting off. I'm not saying "they" aren't manipulating weather. They are. But earth change activity is more than human-caused.

The problem is, we do not know how many of these events are now natural when we have the clearest evidence that space weapons are now changing our environments.

The majority of Earths natural calamities are primarily due to the influence of the Moon as our tectonic plates are still weak since the Moon arrived.

The major influence on our planet through the 20th and now the 21st century is the rise in electromagntic activity worlwide, which is having a direct environmental impact, yet is being ignored by MSM, as their controllers need this charged environment for slaughter and micro chipping purposes.

Space based weaponry is a force multiplier.

Keeping that depression off the West Coast of the US succeeded in preparing the US for mass starvation. Be happening soon, next few months. There is no water. Crops have been lost. Farming is now extremely difficult if at all. All by design by Zionist controllers in Federal Government. Judaic Freemasonry, hold all the trump cards and will be the "new owners" of the US. The rewards will be distributed to only the most loyal, all others are disposable.

There is no advantage or value in driving the natural phenomenon argument without open discussion focussing on "intent", as driven by UN Agenda 21, or "ability" as driven by space weapons with the aim of population reduction. And so far they are winning handsomely as far as I can see.

By example, Italy is currently in crisis over the bnlight of their Olive Oil tree crop being diseased. The trees are NOT diseased, they are dying due to the increase in electromagnetic background, the magnetic field intensity is smothering the trees. It has happened since the first television broadcasts in the mid 1960s and emerged en force in the 70s with the outbreak of "Dutch Elm" disease. The delicate elm tree was the first to die off, many more have followed.

The point I am stressing here, it is no good promoting concern without investigating cause thoroughly.

West Coast US will not be a pleasant place to be very shortly. Nor will Europe.

CERN blew a fuse recently - that bought humanity a few more weeks.

Selkie
30th March 2015, 19:05
Just a thought, but the enemies of the power elite may not really be the common people. The real enemies of the power elite are actually themselves...or each other I should say...like in the Elizabeth films: Elizabeth and Elizabeth: The Golden Age, and the common people are caught simply in their power games. Unless the commoners get in their way, of course. But thinking further, maybe since there are no more "new worlds" left for them to conquer...hence all the hare-brained space-colonization schemes...they really will turn on the common people, just for something to do...so that they don't get bored...because psychopaths are terribly, terribly prone to boredom, and cannot stand to be bored.

3(C)+me
30th March 2015, 19:31
From I have been told this drought is part of the wars going on between countries. Not only does US have HAARP facilities but so does China and Russia. I was told this is about a tit for tat between these countries and their Alien backers. The native Indians need to get some rain dances going I think it would help. They would have to do it secretly because the PTB don't want people messing with their plans.

I was told many years ago to get out of California and every month I was told the big one is going to happen and on and on and on. Well, guess what, it hasn't happened. All probabilities exist, so it's really a case of which probability I choose to be in. And moving where? All parts of the earth have the possibility of devastation. Cali has had had many drought periods before, many, and we have come through. I see that we here in this state are going to have to get really smart about farming and water usage, going back to old methods that worked. Some people will adapt and some will not.
The young guys with the smarts to work with earth in a respectful way will be shining like stars. It's all ready happening.

Selkie
30th March 2015, 19:37
From I have been told this drought is part of the wars going on between countries. Not only does US have HAARP facilities but so does China and Russia...

I have no doubt that this is true. The problem is that all the other planets in the solar system are having changes, too, and how that relates to what is happening with the climate/weather here, on earth.

prc
30th March 2015, 21:14
But I am wondering here, How about the Mayan people that disappeared because of a drought, there was no HAARP at that time to justify a weather war.
How do you guys explain the mega drought here in South East region of Brazil. Why TPTB would be pointing their weather weapons upon us?? WHat Brazil has done for them to be modifying our weather and creating a weather pattern of a desert here.

Cheers,
Prc

Wind
30th March 2015, 21:21
I have no doubt that this is true. The problem is that all the other planets in the solar system are having changes, too, and how that relates to what is happening with the climate/weather here, on earth.

Even though they have their toys, we humans are not all powerful when it comes to the weather. There is a solar system shift happening indeed and humans are only trying to "alter" things the way they see fit, but they know what is coming and that's why they have built the bunkers. Nature will take care of the rest. Of course a shift in the consciousness is happening too and these extreme weather events are just only part of the shift. It's a wake up call for humanity, evolve or...

Selkie
30th March 2015, 22:11
Here's an idea: if the California drought is man-made, could it be because of a "scorched-earth" policy before WWIII breaks out? Because Russia has a big historic interest in north coast California. Which is very near central California, of course. And then, there is southern California, right next door to that. And in a war-with-Russia scenario, if they capture California, well...

Just a thought, and a very weird one, at that.

waves
31st March 2015, 02:14
★ HAARP Attack Drying Out California With Intentional Weather Pattern That Will Not Go Away
Saturday, March 28, 2015
Source: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_INf_Q3iKjI

Thank you, and seemingly lots of still relevant info in this video about HAARP, but I really distrust sites that change the publishing dates of videos. This is NOT a 2015 video, Patrick Flanagan looks about 20 years younger, and they are NOT talking about the last few years affects of HAARP.

So that's my point, the following is a good observation of what is happening, but where's any up to date discussion of what any specific agenda is?

....Storms have been blocked, deflected up into Oregon and Washington every single winter for the last four years now and the reason is that ridge. That persistent ridge needs to be broken down during the height of the California wet season and it has not done so. January and February were historically drier due to this ridge and there seems to be no sign of letting up..... This anomalous atmospheric feature disrupted the North Pacific storm track during the winters of 2012-2013, 2013-2014 and 2014-2015, resulting in extremely dry and warm conditions in California and along much of the West Coast. The Ridge comprises the western half of atmospheric ridge-trough sequence associated with the highly amplified “North American dipole” pattern, which brought persistent anomalous cold and precipitation to the eastern half of North America during 2014 in addition to record-breaking warmth and drought conditions in California......

The Ridge is characterized by broad region of positive geopotential height anomalies on monthly to annual timescales. This persistent ridging acts to “block” the prevailing mid-latitude Westerlies, shifting the storm track northward and suppressing extratropical cyclone (winter storm) activity along the West Coast of the United States. Such a pattern is similar to—but of greater magnitude and longevity than—atmospheric configurations noted during previous California droughts........

Answer: America is the NWO's sacrificial lamb, not just the Country but everything in it as well including the people...!!!

NWO Benefit's: Population Reduction, Financial Calamity, Control, Buy-Back Asset at Pennies on the $Dollar, Police State, etc, etc...

Yes, I know the whole soup of devious possibilities... including all the additionals posed here... solar system, mother nature, 'some' energy wave, underwater volcanoes, moon...

I'm looking for some specifically identified agendas/benefits to who and their specific evidence IF manufactured. Again, if CA goes to hell, so do the assets and well-being of a LOT of rich insiders and corporations, businesses,... including GOOGLE. This does not make sense.

GOOGLE and APPLE are now building mega-futuristic new headquarters in Silicon Valley as if nothing bad is going to happen. All the science and technology hi-tech insider biggies are staying put and don't seem to be worried about anything.

One thing that I did not consider was the point made that other countries also have HAARP. HAARP wars? I also heard numerous times that HAARP in Alaska was shutting down because 'something better' has replaced it. Where I don't know.

Thanks for the posts, but so far, isn't it just confirming my point.... there's no talk of the SPECIFIC evidence for WHAT specific agenda(s) of WHY by WHO.

3(C)+me
31st March 2015, 18:11
But I am wondering here, How about the Mayan people that disappeared because of a drought, there was no HAARP at that time to justify a weather war.
How do you guys explain the mega drought here in South East region of Brazil. Why TPTB would be pointing their weather weapons upon us?? WHat Brazil has done for them to be modifying our weather and creating a weather pattern of a desert here.

Cheers,
Prc
Isn't Brazil part of BRICS? Brazil, Russia, India, China and Spain. Well, that could be one reason. I am sure their is some history of CIA interference with Brazil since the CIA is always trying trying to reek havoc in other countries. Just a thought.