PDA

View Full Version : 23rd of April 2010

Swanny
7th April 2010, 07:45
A long time ago when I was about 21 I met a woman that was supposed to be a very good medium.
She read my palm and told me a few things, I have a short life line so I pushed her on this and she said I would live to be about 40. In 92 my girlfriend died, I went to my local library and found a really old palmistry book, whilst looking at the book and my life line a date flashed in my mind 23/4/2001 So I took this as the date I would die.
As you have probably guessed I didn't die that day :happy:
This morning in bed I was looking at my calendar on my phone and saw 23rd of April and it got me thinking I wonder if the date I saw was not 23/4/2001 but 23/4/2010

So if I'm not here on 24/4/2010 you'll know I was right :p
With all that's happening at the moment maybe I won't be the only one leaving that day :grouphug:

Going to say a few goodbyes just in case :wave:

Kulapops
7th April 2010, 08:46
When I was younger (so much younger than today) I too had a flash. Thought I would die at 35. Was convinced ! It just came to me... Now I think it might have been 2035... which will put me at 66... that magic number that has followed me all my life around.

But then again.. we can just keep playing these games with ourselves. They may be significant, they may not.

100 years from now it won't matter what we believed and whether we were right or wrong. So better to get on with the living and worry less about the dying...

Stick around, Swanny !

K

Vidya Moksha
7th April 2010, 09:03
With all that's happening at the moment maybe I won't be the only one leaving that day :grouphug:

can i have your allotment then? :p

morguana
7th April 2010, 09:06
or it could be 23.4 2100 which would make you a very old and decrepid, knock kneed knacked old nose bag
when you pop your clogs.....dancing with semi naked women feeding you grapes and champaine, whilst you have your bed sores soaked in honey,
so which date??????
love m

ps if vidya gets the garden, may i have that super pretty crystal in your lounge.......

frank samuel
7th April 2010, 09:11
Well swanni maybe you are right maybe a Reptilian will come and include you in his super. Uuuh the bunny wraabit looks delicious!!! You know what would be really funny the reptilian name might be Elmore Fudge the wraabit hunter. All kidding aside I'm glad you are still here my friend. This is a great place to be with you in it.

Great day to you and watch out for that wraabit hunter...:crazy_pilot::croc::wave::cry:

stardustaquarion
7th April 2010, 09:18
Hi Swanny, we never really die cos our Rishis live forever :), they are even ascended already and trying to pull us up by the hair. All that said I don't know if palmistry is accurate like many other things it may be something that only work for reptilians

I am glad you are still here, you have made my day in more than one occassion

Love :wave:

Oliver
7th April 2010, 10:33
Ok Swanny - Goodbye! :angel::hurt::cry: :haha:

Gita
7th April 2010, 11:00
Naaa - You still be here. You got much left to do. One is to battle GFL and open Jester's eyes to the deceit. Much work to be done my friend.

rosie
7th April 2010, 13:07
Hey Swanny, maybe it's the Pluto retrogade thing that has got you in it's grip. Note the
date on the quoted text below. I have been following this site for a while, some interesting
tidbits to be found. :thumb:

This is from Aquarian Solutions, http://www.aquasoul.com/astrology.html

Pluto retrograde. is a time when transformations involving our alignment to money, resources, career, self-responsibility, self-determination, parenting and social maturation occur.
Crazy weather will continue this month especially as Jupiter applies to a close conjunction with Uranus in wet Pisces
Saturn-Uranus growing closer everyday to the next opposition on April 26th also means stronger and more devastating quakes and volcanoes.
Mars continues forward applying to squares to Mercury (turns retrograde) and Sun in Taurus and Neptune-Chiron in Aquairus for dangerous and antagonistic events where each party is in persistent conflict.

love & light

Steven
7th April 2010, 13:29
Hello Swanny. There is nothing written in destiny stones, all aspect of our realities come from the consciousnesses. And conscousnesses are always naturally on the move. On the other hand, if conditionning is strong enough, it may transform the consciousness and affect reality. So, if you strongly choose to die old, you will, no matter what other people says...

Namaste, Steven

Wood
7th April 2010, 14:04

Or maybe that day you'll get back to active service in the space navy :)

viking
7th April 2010, 14:14
What are you gonna do with all those beans????

viking

kriya
7th April 2010, 16:28
Swanny,

I really wouldn't worry:hat: I don't think anyone is able to predict the date of their own death. It's one of life's mysteries, and only the one knows.

Seriously though, all this talk about death is not good for you. And lying in bed thinking about your own demise is definitely not good for you. So chin up mate ~

Love,

Kriya

PS How old are you? At PA1 you were 92, then, 44 and now your 33, so which is it.

Jan Rodrigo
7th April 2010, 16:33
A long time ago when I was about 21 I met a woman that was supposed to be a very good medium.
She read my palm and told me a few things, I have a short life line so I pushed her on this and she said I would live to be about 40. In 92 my girlfriend died, I went to my local library and found a really old palmistry book, whilst looking at the book and my life line a date flashed in my mind 23/4/2001 So I took this as the date I would die.
This morning in bed I was looking at my calendar on my phone and saw 23rd of April and it got me thinking I wonder if the date I saw was not 23/4/2001 but 23/4/2010

Hi swanny, me and you no that's all this future reading is xxxx xxxx you can only read from that point in time, a it mite be the out come if you were not in control of your own movie, there are many decisions made before that has to happened ,many scripts that have to be written ,just donít even think about it , donít make it your realty . Your future is in your hand hehe ,may be the women who read your palm was gfl lol all my love Jan stay well my friend

Jan Rodrigo
7th April 2010, 16:34

Hi swanny, me and you no that all this future reading is xxxx xxxx you can only read from that point in time, a it mite be the out come if you were not in control of your own movie, there are many decisions made before that has to happened ,many scripts that have to be written ,just donít even think about it , donít make it your realty . Your future is in your hand hehe ,may be the women who read your palm was gfl lol all my love Jan stay well my friend

Swanny
7th April 2010, 18:35
can i have your allotment then? :p

You're welcome to share it now
Offer open to you all :)

or it could be 23.4 2100 which would make you a very old and decrepid, knock kneed knacked old nose bag
when you pop your clogs.....dancing with semi naked women feeding you grapes and champaine, whilst you have your bed sores soaked in honey,
so which date??????
love m

ps if vidya gets the garden, may i have that super pretty crystal in your lounge.......

Ok :)

What are you gonna do with all those beans????

viking

All yours if you want them :)

Thanks for your thoughts everyone
If I do leave I'll make it my mission to help you all if I can

Redtailhawk
7th April 2010, 18:44
Swanny, your age says you are 33....looks like you have 7 more years. Hang in there pal.

Swanny
7th April 2010, 18:55
44 is nearer my age :)

The 33 here is just me playing with numbers

Redtailhawk
7th April 2010, 19:57
44 is nearer my age :)

Well, in that case I'd say you are living on borrowed time :)

I sense you will be with us to a ripe old age. :)

Jacqui D
7th April 2010, 20:30
Hi Swanny, well try and hang on til 2012 at least because if the keylonic science is right by the anna hayes material you may get sent back here again, between 2012/2017 window you can leave the planet!!!no more mind wipes you will be off.

lisa
7th April 2010, 20:34
aw... thanks for bringing much comic relief to this world! Any final wishes, Admiral?
Remember to swing by and drop a message before you head out to celebrate tomorrow.

Majorion
7th April 2010, 20:49

Maybe 33į Mason?

You are a high ranking GFL Admiral after all. :P

scanner
7th April 2010, 21:01
Can't stand a cry baby

Swanny
7th April 2010, 23:16
I don't mind coming back here again. It's not such a bad place with the right company :grouphug:
These lifetimes aren't too long to endure :tongue1:

Swanny
7th April 2010, 23:27
I predict that on the 24th of April I will still be here with you lot :tongue1:

Swanny
8th April 2010, 08:01
Although my life line stops short, there is also another line that has been running parallel for a little while now and that one continues down as normal but there is a big gap between the two.
I have been told that it means a massive change in life.
Maybe the window for change became available back on the 23/4/2001 but I wasn't ready back then?
So maybe this date combined with all the 22, 33, 44, 55's etc that I have been getting lately means it's now time to change my life???
Picked up some angels cards in a shop the other day and the two cards I saw were "New Love" and "Happily ever after." So maybe things are looking up :dance3:

Swanny
8th April 2010, 08:09
Silly double posts :)

Swanny
14th April 2010, 19:31
23rd is not far away now.
Dunno why but I feel great, really happy with everything and not worried about a thing :becky:

Swanny
19th April 2010, 22:44
Seems there are other connections with this date http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?1310-The-Day-Solar-Wind-Disappeared-2&p=11338&posted=1#post11338

Spooky stuff :)

rhythm
20th April 2010, 07:03
Seems there are other connections with this date http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?1310-The-Day-Solar-Wind-Disappeared-2&p=11338&posted=1#post11338

Spooky stuff :) well its my bithaday swanny .... happy bb to meee ....

Swanny
22nd April 2010, 23:44
Off to bed now wondering what tomorrow may bring :)

Teakai
23rd April 2010, 00:24
so which date??????
love m

Hello?...botox.

LOL

truthseekerdan
23rd April 2010, 02:26
Off to bed now wondering what tomorrow may bring :)

Whatever your thoughts imagine...:p

Swanny
23rd April 2010, 09:49
Going to write my will then go for a bike ride along the canal and see if destiny brings me anything.
Beautiful clear blue skies with only a few contrails in it. :cool:

It's a good day to die :laugh:

smat
23rd April 2010, 10:07
I hope you have a lovely day and look forward to seeing you on here tomorrow

morguana
23rd April 2010, 10:08
you still here then swanny? it sure is a beautifull day to live

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uKmsMZuN2bw

loving you sweety
m xxx

kriya
23rd April 2010, 21:11
It's a good day to die :laugh:

There is no death:p. Either way, you'll be fine.

Of course if you have met your end, you won't be reading this. But I bet its not the case

Love,

Kriya

greybeard
23rd April 2010, 21:46
There was a film, cant remember the title where a red indian went up into the hills to die.
After a while it started to rain he decided it wasent a good day to die and came back down the hill.

A true story I heard. Well maybe so. Lol
A man, deeply depressed decided to end it all.
Sealed up the windows, doors, turned on the gas, drank the bottle of whisky took the sleeping pills, Awoke in the morning sighed lit a cigarette and the resulting explosion was so great it blew him and bed through the wall. He survived it all to tell the tale.

You aint going any where Swanny till its time to go, look at the date on your return ticket if you can find it.

I wold rather die laughing than crying.
Another story about a guru / a swami in India. A great warrior heard about him and wanted to take him back to his country.
He summoned the swami who declined the invitation.
Insulted he sought out the swami and threatened to behead him with his great sword. The swami said.
"Go ahead and we will both watch my head fall to the ground"
Whats death????
Chris

Swanny
23rd April 2010, 23:08
Still alive but did have an interesting day :)
Didn't sleep well, had a weird dream about my ex from 9 years ago.
Got up wrote my will, had some fried egg sandwiches and then had a shower. Beautiful blue skies with no chemtrails.
Before I left I did my angel cards and got "Wedding" and Heart Chakra" good signs that I'm going to find love :cool: Decided to ride my bike along the canal to a couple of pubs.
Took my dog along for a run. When we got to the next town I passed a good looking girl carrying a couple of bags of shopping, I decided to stop and ask if she needed a hand carrying them. Dave the dog decided to say hello to her so I got chatting as she walked. She then decided to trip over a little kerb stone and splatted herself on the floor.....:Cry: I dropped my bike and picked her up, she was ok except for a graze on her hand which I washed with my water bottle and gave her some tissues, (Knight in shinning armour bit even if it was my fault) she was a bit shakey and wanted to sit down on a near by bench. So we got chatting, her name was Jessica, she was German, works as a nurse, has been living here about for 5 years. We talked about loads of stuff and I was thinking that maybe I had found my girl until she mentioned that she met her boyfriend that she lives with while travelling in NZ :rolleyes: Oh well.

So I carried on with my ride, had a beer in one pub then cycled on to the next and had another. Chatted to a couple of girls jogging by, they were running at 5.5mph hehe. Took dave for a swim in the river, had an ice cream, rode home, mate came round and we went back out on our bikes and had more beer and some food. Bumped in to his sister and her lovely daughter that is at 26 apparently too young for me hehe
Rode home in the freezing cold.

So I didn't die, there was no CME and I didn't find love but have yet to check my euro lottery ticket :p
So looks like I may have to wait until 23rd april 2100 :ohwell:

Looks like you're all stuck with me for a while longer :tongue1:

Gita
25th April 2010, 10:31
Her name was Jessica - Jessica Wabbit - now that would have been perfect! :becky:

http://images.dawgsports.com/images/admin/Jessica_Rabbit.jpg