PDA

View Full Version : Atheistic Origin of the Universe Theory (Is this New?)

Omni
4th April 2015, 04:11
I would love it if anyone who has heard any bigger science heads speaking of this theory to comment and/or link it etc. I personally don't think Hawking is the "smartest man in the world." Far from it. Numerous people on Avalon have a higher intellect than him IMO.

The current biggest(from what I could detect)scientific model of the big bang is flawed from what I've seen. Granted I have not looked at much of it. There was never a beginning of time for example in my view.

Here is my theory(and a bit of a ramble/rant about atheism), for those who care to read it. I find atheism is very unpopular. Being an atheist means you are hated by millions of people around the world by default... I hope Avalonians are all more evolved than that...

Full Article:

Atheistic Origin of the Universe Theory

At first I wrote a long ramble/rant about belief systems and atheism(my own belief), but figured that would turn people off from reading the meat of this article, the theory(s)... I ended up pasting the beginning segment later after the theory, you could read either or first....

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-wA3oGbABLtc/VR9MINnUYCI/AAAAAAAAA64/F1BORuqpHvs/s320/Big_BangPIA16695-BlackHole-Corona-20130227.jpg

Atheist Universe Creation Theory:

1. Other universes or 'dimensions' are in black holes. AKA another entire plane of 3d + time + any other consistent natural laws.

2. The mechanics of dark matter,... light, matter, and whatever else being sucked into black holes eventually leads to some sort of 'critical mass', and is the source of the big bang in that dimension, creating a brand new universe. One of my theories is it was an acoustic explosion of grand magnitude, the big bang... The bible(although I do not value it immensely, i think there are some truths embedded/encoded in such types of documents) even somewhat supports that with:

John 1:1
In the beginning was the Word[AKA words are sound], and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

3. The new universes in black holes are more likely divided by something bigger than just each individual black hole. Perhaps each galaxy is one universe being created. Perhaps at the end of this universe it will be one big black hole, ready to create another universe of diverse and abundant life.

4. The multiverse is all connected universes, and all connected dimensions/planes relating to the universe we are in.

5. The omniverse is all of existence. However needing the word omniverse may be somewhat obsolete by only one multiverse being existent. The Extraterrestrials I have had contact with have said that they do not know if there are multiple multiverses. And that is one of the only things that are truly "unknowable" in existence(after all knowledge/science/etc is known). Their definition of a multiverse is all connected universes/dimensions in existence to this particular universe. So one cannot travel outside one's own multiverse. That is the confines they used to define that word.

My theory includes 2 contradicting possibilities in #6 and #7:

6. One possibility: the multiverse is a set number of dimensions/planes, each plane gets new universes of life and matter cyclically based on the universal mechanics(what I call natural law) tied to the connected universes relating to it,... after an aeon(s) of time the universe dies out, and is an empty dimension eventually until another big bang happens there ...Note: Traversing to a different universe is possible, so by the time a universe ends, pretty much all souls produced by that universe can still exist(possibly just occupying a small dense thoroughly terraformed portion of a brand new universe each new universe)

7. Second possibility: The multiverse acts in a somewhat linear fashion, creating brand new dimensions in black holes, and brand new universes. In this theory it is included that universes and life have been infinitely in creation by nature in a linear fashion following the truly timeless construct of time. What I term natural law AKA universal mechanics are responsible for the creation of new universes. Time had no beginning in this theory. Also in this theory universes do not have an end, only a beginning. So the universe, like the soul, has a beginning but no end.

8. The multiverse is infinite in both directions of past and future. It was never not in existence, and will never end it's existence.

9. In this theory souls are created by a sort of "spiritual plane" that is connected to all life. Souls would start at things like tree and plantlife, then move to insects etc, and landing at the evolutionary apex eventually, which is many different genetic forms. There is no one apex race in the universe.

10. The universe/multiverse is too massive for the allowance of any 'demi-god' beings ruling over the whole thing. My theories include zero demi-gods. Only beings of varying degrees of spiritual/soulular, intellectual/genetic nature. Ancient souls and brand new souls etc.

I have heard many judgments about "atheists" and "atheistic" views of creation. I am an atheist in that I do not believe in a God that created everything. My view is nature is the creator. However intelligent design still holds weight because extraterrestrials take it upon themselves to influence reality, for many different reasons. Not getting too into the discussion I will say that I agree with ET interventionism on planets in the methods I have been conveyed by my contacts. I will write a separate article about that in the future. Will also say that certain things fully make sense to intervene on. Such as language creation for the stated reason of the nature of language having a way of embedding rhythms and more into genetics and the soul.

Lets get one thing straight. At least one atheist on planet earth does not think the big bang "just happened". I see constantly on forums people ridiculing atheists and saying "atheists believe everything happened from nothing." I am appalled at the lack of creative thought in many atheists to be honest, I find they give me a bad name at times. Atheism is simply the disbelief in a conscious supreme being that created everything. Nothing more, nothing less. Atheism is not a belief system....

Atheism is one of the more hated things on planet Earth. I almost feel like I will be persecuted for being atheist openly in my articles. I have already found people speaking about me derogatorily on forums due to my disbelief in a supreme being creator of all things. I personally think atheism, agnosticism, and theism all have good arguments. I do not judge people who believe in God and hope others would do the same for me with my lack of belief in God. My life has shown me a being(myself) who has needed God more than almost any other being. And it has shown me a lack of God being around in that I am a targeted individual of mind control suppression technology and have had my free will violated countless times, as well as being tortured by experimental or perfected black project technology over one hundred thousand times since late 2007(not exaggerating). The ways in which I have been victimized(I am not stuck in a victim mindset mind you) should NOT happen if a God was in control of everything, or even remotely present to apply laws to those with exotic technology capable of negating free will, and programming the soul in negative ways....

I have never heard the theory I am about to present from any big sources, if this has been discussed in any credible science circles I would like to be informed.....

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-4FgbyIEPdkg/VR86if16tjI/AAAAAAAAA6s/Zx-QAo7GNBk/s320/Birthday_candles.jpg

Also I would like to say Happy Birthday to my biggest supporter, Monica. She has donated to my Ebook and Documentary many times more than any other person, and is a good friend.

I would like to credit where I got some of these theories, as I believe people with integrity credit where they got theories unless they do not remember where they heard it(or somehow didn't get the thought to credit such things).

1. The internationally renown psychic Carol Clarke is who first told me the theory of universes being in black holes.

2. I got the idea of sound being the creative force of the big bang either from another unknown source too long ago to remember, or it came along in my own thoughts in one of my many philosophical discussions with friends over the years. I am unsure about that particular one.

3. The person who I first saw write the term "acoustic explosion"(although not for the big bang) was a friend of mine, another alleged contactee, who goes by the name of Onyxknight on the Project Avalon forum... And the rest of this theory came from myself thinking about this, as well as various extraterrestrial telepathic contacts they always presented as just "food for thought". This is more of my own thinking than anything else. I have not read much into theories in science. And only in the last few years became atheist. I was agnostic most my life, with some various different doubts in God being existent.

If you have heard this theory discussed anywhere, (in the past, or the future of this article being published), I would greatly value you to bring it to my attention. You can contact me in any form you wish,IE: in the comments on this blog, the contact me form at the top of this page, skype(Skype: Omniverse101), forums: PMs/Posting, or any other method of getting this info to me. :)

A quote for levity:

"In the beginning the Universe was created.
This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.”
-Douglas Adams

Source Link: http://omnisense.blogspot.com/2015/04/atheistic-origin-of-universe-theory.html

Monica Vogan
4th April 2015, 04:27
Thank you for the birthday wishes Omnisense...your genuine thoughtfulness and sincerity is greatly
appreciated! 😍
I'm an avid and keen follower on your blog...Happiness Is..A new article on Omnisense.blogspot.com 👍

Jayren
4th April 2015, 05:45
I would love it if anyone who has heard any bigger science heads speaking of this theory to comment and/or link it etc. I personally don't think Hawking is the "smartest man in the world." Far from it. Numerous people on Avalon have a higher intellect than him IMO.

The current biggest(from what I could detect)scientific model of the big bang is flawed from what I've seen. Granted I have not looked at much of it. There was never a beginning of time for example in my view.

Here is my theory(and a bit of a ramble/rant about atheism), for those who care to read it. I find atheism is very unpopular. Being an atheist means you are hated by millions of people around the world by default... I hope Avalonians are all more evolved than that...

Full Article:

Atheistic Origin of the Universe Theory

At first I wrote a long ramble/rant about belief systems and atheism(my own belief), but figured that would turn people off from reading the meat of this article, the theory(s)... I ended up pasting the beginning segment later after the theory, you could read either or first....

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-wA3oGbABLtc/VR9MINnUYCI/AAAAAAAAA64/F1BORuqpHvs/s320/Big_BangPIA16695-BlackHole-Corona-20130227.jpg

Atheist Universe Creation Theory:

1. Other universes or 'dimensions' are in black holes. AKA another entire plane of 3d + time + any other consistent natural laws.

2. The mechanics of dark matter,... light, matter, and whatever else being sucked into black holes eventually leads to some sort of 'critical mass', and is the source of the big bang in that dimension, creating a brand new universe. One of my theories is it was an acoustic explosion of grand magnitude, the big bang... The bible(although I do not value it immensely, i think there are some truths embedded/encoded in such types of documents) even somewhat supports that with:

John 1:1
In the beginning was the Word[AKA words are sound], and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

3. The new universes in black holes are more likely divided by something bigger than just each individual black hole. Perhaps each galaxy is one universe being created. Perhaps at the end of this universe it will be one big black hole, ready to create another universe of diverse and abundant life.

4. The multiverse is all connected universes, and all connected dimensions/planes relating to the universe we are in.

5. The omniverse is all of existence. However needing the word omniverse may be somewhat obsolete by only one multiverse being existent. The Extraterrestrials I have had contact with have said that they do not know if there are multiple multiverses. And that is one of the only things that are truly "unknowable" in existence(after all knowledge/science/etc is known). Their definition of a multiverse is all connected universes/dimensions in existence to this particular universe. So one cannot travel outside one's own multiverse. That is the confines they used to define that word.

My theory includes 2 contradicting possibilities in #6 and #7:

6. One possibility: the multiverse is a set number of dimensions/planes, each plane gets new universes of life and matter cyclically based on the universal mechanics(what I call natural law) tied to the connected universes relating to it,... after an aeon(s) of time the universe dies out, and is an empty dimension eventually until another big bang happens there ...Note: Traversing to a different universe is possible, so by the time a universe ends, pretty much all souls produced by that universe can still exist(possibly just occupying a small dense thoroughly terraformed portion of a brand new universe each new universe)

7. Second possibility: The multiverse acts in a somewhat linear fashion, creating brand new dimensions in black holes, and brand new universes. In this theory it is included that universes and life have been infinitely in creation by nature in a linear fashion following the truly timeless construct of time. What I term natural law AKA universal mechanics are responsible for the creation of new universes. Time had no beginning in this theory. Also in this theory universes do not have an end, only a beginning. So the universe, like the soul, has a beginning but no end.

8. The multiverse is infinite in both directions of past and future. It was never not in existence, and will never end it's existence.

9. In this theory souls are created by a sort of "spiritual plane" that is connected to all life. Souls would start at things like tree and plantlife, then move to insects etc, and landing at the evolutionary apex eventually, which is many different genetic forms. There is no one apex race in the universe.

10. The universe/multiverse is too massive for the allowance of any 'demi-god' beings ruling over the whole thing. My theories include zero demi-gods. Only beings of varying degrees of spiritual/soulular, intellectual/genetic nature. Ancient souls and brand new souls etc.

I have heard many judgments about "atheists" and "atheistic" views of creation. I am an atheist in that I do not believe in a God that created everything. My view is nature is the creator. However intelligent design still holds weight because extraterrestrials take it upon themselves to influence reality, for many different reasons. Not getting too into the discussion I will say that I agree with ET interventionism on planets in the methods I have been conveyed by my contacts. I will write a separate article about that in the future. Will also say that certain things fully make sense to intervene on. Such as language creation for the stated reason of the nature of language having a way of embedding rhythms and more into genetics and the soul.

Lets get one thing straight. At least one atheist on planet earth does not think the big bang "just happened". I see constantly on forums people ridiculing atheists and saying "atheists believe everything happened from nothing." I am appalled at the lack of creative thought in many atheists to be honest, I find they give me a bad name at times. Atheism is simply the disbelief in a conscious supreme being that created everything. Nothing more, nothing less. Atheism is not a belief system....

Atheism is one of the more hated things on planet Earth. I almost feel like I will be persecuted for being atheist openly in my articles. I have already found people speaking about me derogatorily on forums due to my disbelief in a supreme being creator of all things. I personally think atheism, agnosticism, and theism all have good arguments. I do not judge people who believe in God and hope others would do the same for me with my lack of belief in God. My life has shown me a being(myself) who has needed God more than almost any other being. And it has shown me a lack of God being around in that I am a targeted individual of mind control suppression technology and have had my free will violated countless times, as well as being tortured by experimental or perfected black project technology over one hundred thousand times since late 2007(not exaggerating). The ways in which I have been victimized(I am not stuck in a victim mindset mind you) should NOT happen if a God was in control of everything, or even remotely present to apply laws to those with exotic technology capable of negating free will, and programming the soul in negative ways....

I have never heard the theory I am about to present from any big sources, if this has been discussed in any credible science circles I would like to be informed.....

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-4FgbyIEPdkg/VR86if16tjI/AAAAAAAAA6s/Zx-QAo7GNBk/s320/Birthday_candles.jpg

Also I would like to say Happy Birthday to my biggest supporter, Monica. She has donated to my Ebook and Documentary many times more than any other person, and is a good friend.

I would like to credit where I got some of these theories, as I believe people with integrity credit where they got theories unless they do not remember where they heard it(or somehow didn't get the thought to credit such things).

1. The internationally renown psychic Carol Clarke is who first told me the theory of universes being in black holes.

2. I got the idea of sound being the creative force of the big bang either from another unknown source too long ago to remember, or it came along in my own thoughts in one of my many philosophical discussions with friends over the years. I am unsure about that particular one.

3. The person who I first saw write the term "acoustic explosion"(although not for the big bang) was a friend of mine, another alleged contactee, who goes by the name of Onyxknight on the Project Avalon forum... And the rest of this theory came from myself thinking about this, as well as various extraterrestrial telepathic contacts they always presented as just "food for thought". This is more of my own thinking than anything else. I have not read much into theories in science. And only in the last few years became atheist. I was agnostic most my life, with some various different doubts in God being existent.

If you have heard this theory discussed anywhere, (in the past, or the future of this article being published), I would greatly value you to bring it to my attention. You can contact me in any form you wish,IE: in the comments on this blog, the contact me form at the top of this page, skype(Skype: Omniverse101), forums: PMs/Posting, or any other method of getting this info to me. :)

A quote for levity:

"In the beginning the Universe was created.
This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.”
-Douglas Adams

Source Link: http://omnisense.blogspot.com/2015/04/atheistic-origin-of-universe-theory.html

Really loved the article Omniverse, lots of insights that I resonated with while reading.

Lifebringer
4th April 2015, 14:40
Sorta reminds me of a song as a child I learned, that rang true then as it does from your post.

Charlie Horse on "Lambchops" PBS theme song.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CXHXUgXG1tM

Ah memories of happier, peaceful times.

Tesla_WTC_Solution
4th April 2015, 22:46
This is all extremely interesting stuff!

Stephen Hawking, Bill Nye, even Mr. Obama, are kind of bound by establishment norms/constraints, very limited freedom within their paradigms (they are very much unlike some leaders lol) --
The thing that's key to note regarding people like these is whether they continue to adjust their opinions (seems like Hawking and Obama do, not so sure about former Boeing engineer Nye!) or adhere to some sort of establishment guideline/party line, so to speak.

________

Some writers believed in theories regarding godhood and the universe that might be very difficult to unravel here.
It might be misinterpreted. But one such writer that I keep going back to personally was Madeleine L'Engle, who recently passed away.

It seems to me that she believed in "agents of God" within the material (time-space!) world.
It could be that she knew the sphere we inhabit to be too delicate to support the actual presence of God.
She also suggested that the nature of quantum physics is such, that some things exist only as they are needed/called into existence.
This might fit with some sort of energy conservation rule that we don't know about.

What I am saying is that as far as the material (human-detectable) universe is concerned,
God might as well be Schroedinger's cat, because it's hard to create the conditions necessary in order to observe the creator...

LOL

what a mind loop, maybe I should leave this talk to smarter folks :P

amor
21st April 2015, 02:45
Horribly, free will and free thought will bring about terrible things as well as wonderful things. If there is one thing I am certain of it is that the creation is the conscious product of the creator, whatever form that creator may take: e.g. memory which replicates itself, builds upon itself and does not return to its creator void! The creation interacts producing knowledge. The good and bad return to the creator. One reason that we can be certain that time and sequence exist. The mind of the creator ruminated upon the "waters" which were unformed thoughts and then he said, "Let there be light." This complex compendium of wave motions, spinning out of vortices, colliding with each other in the flower of life shapes and continuing on to form all things of our Universe. However, since all this is in the mind of the creator, all things created are of the stuff of consciousness and life. Nothing is really dead. I am sorry that you were a hapless victim; but even your righteous indignation is an experience of instruction to the godhead Omniverse.

Roisin
21st April 2015, 02:57
Can you be an atheist yet believe in reincarnation too? If so, then what's reincarnating?

amor
21st April 2015, 03:00
I instinctively felt you were female when I read your comment. The creation is INSIDE

panopticon
21st April 2015, 03:16
Can you be an atheist yet believe in reincarnation too? If so, then what's reincarnating?

Yes.

Atheists, in general, don't view there is a personified deity. Many are quite spiritual.

To quote American Atheists:

Atheism is not a disbelief in gods or a denial of gods; it is a lack of belief in gods.

Source (http://atheists.org/activism/resources/what-is-atheism?)
It depends on the individuals belief system what aspect they think is reincarnated (if they believe in reincarnation).

-- Pan

panopticon
21st April 2015, 05:57
I would love it if anyone who has heard any bigger science heads speaking of this theory to comment and/or link it etc.

G'day Omni,

You might be interested in:

Did a hyper-black hole spawn the Universe? (http://www.nature.com/news/did-a-hyper-black-hole-spawn-the-universe-1.13743)
Goodbye Big Bang, Hello Black Hole? A New Theory Of The Universe’s Creation (http://www.universetoday.com/104863/goodbye-big-bang-hello-hyper-black-hole-a-new-theory-on-universes-creation/)
Our Universe May Have Emerged from a Black Hole in a Higher Dimensional Universe (http://scitechdaily.com/universe-may-emerged-black-hole-higher-dimensional-universe/)
Are We Living in a Black Hole? (http://news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2014/02/140218-black-hole-blast-explains-big-bang/)

Add to this the hypothesis originally proposed by Gerard 't Hooft (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gerard_%27t_Hooft) & Leonard Susskind (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leonard_Susskind) of the Holographic Principle (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Holographic_principle) (not the pseudo-science, the theoretical model).

Theoretical physics: The origins of space and time (http://www.nature.com/news/theoretical-physics-the-origins-of-space-and-time-1.13613)
Are we living in a hologram? (http://news.discovery.com/space/is-the-universe-a-hologram.htm)
Our Universe May Be a Giant Hologram (http://discovermagazine.com/2011/jun/03-our-universe-may-be-a-giant-hologram)

Your point 8 is confusing. Might be better to describe it more in the line of time being an aspect of lower dimensions universes (I'm talking within the 10/11 dimension framework of theoretical 'string theory' physics [eg M-Theory (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Introduction_to_M-theory)] in which the concept of linear time does not exist & so has no relevance).

Hope this was useful.

-- Pan

Omni
21st April 2015, 05:57

Yes like pan showed atheism is just the disbelief in a conscious creator of everything. I believe in reincarnation, the soul, chakras, etc, but no God :)

Javblanc
21st December 2022, 19:12
Instead of speaking of Creation in the form of a bang, Kabbalah prefers to speak in terms of Emanation. The Universe emanates from God in a large chain or descending series of emanations or divine manifestations. The root of this chain is known as the Primordial Point or the Hidden Point. And I mean Point here in the strictest sense of the word. Among the ancient sages, the point (the philosophers’ monad: from the Greek monos, “unit”) enjoyed a sacred prestige, for it symbolised the Centre, and the Centre of the Universe is the very essence of the sacred (the Centre of the Universe is God, as we will see). The sphere was considered a perfect geometric shape precisely for being modelled based on the point. Due to its lack of extension, it’s not difficult to imagine the point as dwelling outside of Space and –since both coordinates are linked– outside of Time. From this Primordial Point, then, from this sacred fountainhead, emanates the Light of the Spirit –Life, Being, the divine substance–, light that flows down like a torrent (we could compare the Hidden Point to a heart pumping blood to the entire organism). This torrent creates in its path the different emanations, known to Kabbalists as Sefirot. The Sefirot are divided into couples starting from the double forces, masculine and feminine, which constitute Divinity: (Yichud or “male-female seclusion"). As the torrent goes down, as it moves away from the Fountain of Life, its waters gradually grow darker and its Light dimmer. The Zohar conceives the paradoxical metaphor of the veils: as He manifests Himself, God hangs successive veils before His Face. Due to these overlapping veils, divine manifestations become more and more opaque, more “profane”; the Light filtered through the veils becomes dimmer… This cosmic pyramid can be divided into three sections, three overlapping levels or “worlds”: the lower or material world, the middle or spirit world and, at the apex, the Hidden Point, also known as the “Root of all roots”. This Higher World, the sacred and divine headquarters, the source of all Creation or, better yet, of all divine Manifestations, is known in the Kabbalah by the Hebrew word Mahshabah, which means “Divine Thought”.