PDA

View Full Version : CANNABIS OIL ~ urgently need to find this in Canada for terminal friend

Earth Angel
12th April 2015, 13:56
Hi Everyone..... I have watched Rick Simpsons Run from the Cure and I know he shows how to make this yourself but is it possible to buy this anywhere and get it into Canada? I have a friend who is terminal at the moment, breast cancer that spread to all of her lymph nodes, she now has a lymph node on her neck that has grow to the size of a fist, pressing against her carotid artery and her jugular. On top of this she has a tumour right beside her heart that is inoperable. She has been through all the slash and burn of surgery, chemo and radiation and now they want her to have chemo again (although last July they sent her home and told her there was nothing more they could do for her). Her gut is telling her not to have chemo.
She is now ready to embrace alternative remedies (inspired by watching The Truth about Cancer documentaries this past week). She has also been taking Protocel since last August and her doctors are quite surprised at how she is doing.

I know there are lots of threads on Cannibis Oil so hope its ok to start this one, I really just want anyone who knows where she might buy the real deal and get it into Canada.

thank you all for your help :heart:

latina
12th April 2015, 14:23
amazon, ebay. Just google it. You can look for Hemp Oil. Good Luck

Earth Angel
12th April 2015, 14:25
thanks Latina....is it the real thing?? I know you can find various things for sale on line but is it the actual proper stuff to cure cancer??

WhiteLove
12th April 2015, 15:46
Unfortunately I'm not an expert on cannabis and its oils, I'm not an expert on serious diseases either, but I know a few things about health. What I think can help is a mix of these: Constantly lots of air. Lots of clean water both around the body and into the body. Slowly digested protein such as Casein protein. Lots of work with internal issues, especially those rooted in anger and long term frustration. Lots of relaxing music. Lots of fruits. Do and be yourself as far as possible. Do what causes joy, then forget. Forgive. Dream and imagine. Rest. Pray/meditate. Things to stay away from: Heavy emotion, drainers of all kinds, poisons of various kinds, things causing anger, frustration and negativity. The body is constantly fluctuating between great and poor health. When it gets really poor it is totally out of balance. Achieving better health is therefore primarily done by technically modifying certain things about behavior patterns in order to improve balance, it is a step by step process. More advanced illnesses might require more advanced technical work in the re-balancing process, but healing is possible. I know many stories where doctors have doomed people to death, and the next they walk away more healthy than ever. I personally think that it is good to use the power of relaxing and forgetting, rather than surrendering to believing in external facts that are designed to bring you down. The spirit needs to protect the body when it is under attack by a foreign threat. I hope this helps!

Daughter of Time
12th April 2015, 16:02
Hello Earth Angel,

A friend of mine was diagnosed with Stage 4 cancer and he found someone who dispensed pure cannabis oil which he took for 1 year. I don't know who dispensed it to him. I do know it was a holistic health practitioner in Toronto.

Sadly, he did not make it. I will try to find out where he got it from, if I can. I hear that cannabis oil works well for most types of cancer and is very successful at breaking tumours, but not if one is already at the state of dying.

I'm not trying to sound discouraging. It just seems to be a fact that if one gets to it too late, then nothing short of a miracle will work. May your friend be one of those who is blessed by such a miracle.

I've met people who have attended holistic cancer clinics who were saved, provided no chemo or radiation had already been performed. However, those clinics are very expensive and not affordable for most.

I will pray for your friend. May whatever your friend needs, arrive to her in some way, and may it arrive very soon, while she still has time to heal.

Sadly, I am attending my friend's memorial today.

Still, tell your friend to not give up.

Love and healing,

Daughter of Time

Elainie
12th April 2015, 16:32
Unfortunately I'm not an expert on cannabis and its oils, I'm not an expert on serious diseases either, but I know a few things about health. What I think can help is a mix of these: Constantly lots of air. Lots of clean water both around the body and into the body. Slowly digested protein such as Casein protein. Lots of work with internal issues, especially those rooted in anger and long term frustration. Lots of relaxing music. Lots of fruits. Do and be yourself as far as possible. Do what causes joy, then forget. Forgive. Dream and imagine. Rest. Pray/meditate. Things to stay away from: Heavy emotion, drainers of all kinds, poisons of various kinds, things causing anger, frustration and negativity. The body is constantly fluctuating between great and poor health. When it gets really poor it is totally out of balance. Achieving better health is therefore primarily done by technically modifying certain things about behavior patterns in order to improve balance, it is a step by step process. More advanced illnesses might require more advanced technical work in the re-balancing process, but healing is possible. I know many stories where doctors have doomed people to death, and the next they walk away more healthy than ever. I personally think that it is good to use the power of relaxing and forgetting, rather than surrendering to believing in external facts that are designed to bring you down. The spirit needs to protect the body when it is under attack by a foreign threat. I hope this helps!

Please please, no casein.............please look into casein and how it stimulates cancer growth, particularly breast and prostate. My ex tried the Budwig diet for prostate cancer and I warned him from the get go.

I once had DCIS (that is ductal carcinoma of both breasts) and I went the Hippocrates Institute route- stayed on a strict raw diet for over 4 years. I did a lot of other healing modalities as well. Personally I wouldn't be using RSO (tried that and it lowers my blood pressure too much and it also makes me feel terrible, my ex also tried it for stage 4 cancer and his blood pressure went so low he fell into a brick wall and injured himself, he ended up dying but he didn't address the cause of his cancer).

Anyhow- I heavily research alternative oncology and always said if I were ever to get cancer again despite everything I do on a daily basis to strengthen system (high raw diet, daily detox, far infra red, etc) I would go to the Arcadia Praxis clinic in Germany because from my research they are one of the best for cancer. http://www.arcadia-cancer-treatment.com/ It is a very expensive clinic though..........
People fund going to clinics by a remortgage, GOFUNDME , family donations and so on.

When you've already had chemo and surgery, chances of survival are much lower (I had none , my ex didn't even have any). If funds are low I'd suggest getting in touch with a cancer coach like Chris Wark (Chris beat Cancer.com) http://www.chrisbeatcancer.com/

Breast cancer usually involves a lot of heavy metal toxicity (mercury as the number one metal involved).

Tell her to start juicing, 64 ounces (at least) a day of fresh vegetable juice (carrot, green juice) and change the diet to one that is all plant, high raw % or all raw. That's the start. I hope your friend can pull through:heart:

Edited to add - my ex did Protocell too, (I tried it for awhile, the taste is pretty rough), he did GCMAF/GOLEIC and a host of other modalities). I used Paw Paw which is similar to Graviola and what the original research was done on, I also used an extract of artemesia and I ate apricot seeds because at the time I couldn't get B17.

Dennis Leahy
12th April 2015, 16:43
(More information than you asked for, but I think valuable.)

There are various cannabinoids in cannabis. I think the documentary "What if Cannabis Cured Cancer (http://www.resetbuttonmovement.org/RBVideos.php)*" mentions about a dozen, but I have read elsewhere that there may be as many as 80 different cannabinoids in cannabis.

Think of going to a rose garden: some roses are red, some are white, some are pink...some have a powerful scent, and others have almost no scent. What you'd be witnessing in that rose garden would be rose hybrids (not GMO, no foreign/transgenic genetic material, just cross-pollinating "old school" like Luther Burbank (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Luther_Burbank), to create "strains" or "varieties" of the species.)

In cannabis, there are 3 species: Cannabis ruderalis (I know almost nothing about this species), Cannabis sativa, and Cannabis indica. Cannabis indica and Cannabis sativa - depending on the variety/strain, and this matters because the variety/strain is indicative of which cannabinoids are present in high quantity - are species that can be used medicinally and "recreationally" (produce a euphoric high.)

You'll find people that will argue vehemently that "hemp" is a different plant, and is not cannabis at all, and has no medicinal value. This is incorrect. "Hemp" is industrial cannabis, grown for any of the myriad uses (hemp fiber for cloth and to mix into "hemp-crete", hemp seed meal which a high-protein food with all essential amino acids, hemp oil which is edible and is said to have the perfect Omega3 to Omega6 ratio for humans, and can also be made into fuel, plastics, epoxies, paints, inks, etc.) Industrial hemp is probably all Cannabis sativa, because that is the species that grows the tallest and would have the most fiber per acre. The qualification for farmers to grow hemp is that the specific variety/strain must have an extremely low amount of the cannabinoid that almost everyone has heard of, "THC." I think the percentage threshold in Canada is 0.3%. Contrast that with the cannabis varieties that have been bred to produce lots of THC - there are varieties/strains where the trimmed buds can - astoundingly - contain over 25% THC.

THC is the cannabinoid that pot smokers are looking for, and it is also the cannabinoid that Rick Simpson (see the documentary "Run FROM the Cure (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hmYNLNF7NBw)", and the "PhoenixTears (http://phoenixtears.ca/)" website) uses in his protocol, concentrated into an ingestible oil form, to fight cancer. If I (or one of my loved ones) had cancer, this is what I would be looking for: high THC cannabis oil (preferably prepared according to Rick Simpson's protocol.) There is almost no THC in "hemp oil" (made from crushing the seeds of industrial hemp), so, although it is a nutritious oil, I do not see it as a medicinal oil (at least certainly not when compared to oil with deliberately concentrated cannabinoids.) So, therein is the short answer: if it was me, I'd be searching for high THC cannabis oil made to be ingestible (all solvents dispersed.)

Industrial hemp has to meet the strict criteria of extremely low THC (so no one could get high smoking it), but there is no restriction on growing industrial hemp and deliberately concentrating one of the other (non-psychoactive) cannabinoids. The second best known medicinal cannabinoid is "CBD" (cannabidiol.) This cannabinoid HAS been mentioned as possibly helping to cure some forms of cancer, and is definitely worth more research to see if it seems to have an impact on breast cancer (I don't know the answer of that question.) CBD does an astounding job against a terrible form of childhood epilepsy known as Druvet Syndrome, and anyone who watches the short video "Charlotte's Web and Zaki's Journey (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BH5yzEu3JGQ)" would find it impossible to ever see medical marijuana/cannabis as just a palliative treatment. It is also impossible to ignore CBD as a powerful, medicinal cannabinoid - and may also be the best cannabinoid for other diseases, possibly including some types of cancer (although THC is still the cannabinoid I'd use to treat cancer.) Since you cannot get high from this cannabinoid, it can be concentrated from industrial hemp plants, and purchased in all 50 US states (and the US is a more repressive country than Canada, so I think you'd have no problem getting CBD oil in Canada, if you elect to do that either as the sole cannabinoid treatment (because you just cannot get high THC cannabis oil), or as an adjunct "one-two punch" along with THC oil treatment.

Note that concentrated, high THC oil may be illegal in Canada, even for medical marijuana approved patients. If so, then the risk may be high to help your friend by making the oil yourself. It is a risk I will take, if a loved one gets (or if I get) cancer, but that risk has to be weighed. In the US, in some areas, legislation has passed making it a crime to feed the homeless. Draconian, tyranical, sociopathic laws such as these (and the deliberate suppression of cannabis as medicine) force good people to break amoral laws, or acquiesce to sociopathy and depraved indifference.

In about 1985, it was discovered that the human body has an "endocannabinoid" system. Our bodies are incredible chemical factories that manufacture thousands of compounds that our body needs to function, and as it turns out we manufacture cannabinoids (we also have CB1 and CB2 endocannabinoid receptors all throughout our bodies.) This endocannabinoid system is being called the "super-regulatory" system, as it is involved in other regulatory processes. Cannabinoids fight cancer at least 3 ways, and my own educated guess is that the third way is simply boosting our body's own regulatory system to more effectively fight off cancer. Adding plant-based cannabinoids (ingesting cannabis) boosts what the human body was already doing with the cannabinoids we manufacture. A good analogy is taking vitamin D even though our bodies make vitamin D.

The other two well-researched ways that cannabinoids fight (and cure) cancers are by triggering apoptosis, and halting vasculature to tumors.

"Apoptosis" is a fancy word for programmed cell death - all of our cells have a life expectancy. Cancer cells have somehow turned off the instructions for apoptosis, and cannabinoids turns it back on - in tumor/cancer cells.

When tumors grow, they send out signals to the body that they need more blood supply, and the body complies by producing extra blood vessels to tumors! Cannabinoids halt this process, and tumors start to shrink immediately.

Since the endocannabinoid system was only discovered in 1985, and it is not likely that medical schools are focused on it even now, and because the US government has made it nearly impossible for researchers to research cannabis as medicine, virtually all of the evidence of cannabis curing cancer is anecdotal (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cIXrikhrvg4) - though with a patent issued by the USPTO (http://www.gwpharm.com/GW%20Pharmaceuticals%20plc%20Announces%20US%20Patent%20Allowance%20for%20Use%20of%20Cannabinoids%20i n%20Treating%20Glioma.aspx) to treat glioma (a type of brain cancer), it is getting harder and harder for the pharmaceutical companies to stonewall cannabis in favor of their multi-billion dollar (carcinogenic!) chemotherapeutic agents.

Best of luck finding a source, either through the Canadian medical system as a medical marijuana patient, or through a "friend-of-a-friend" if that is the only open pathway. If you are (or if she is) going to "go for it", then I'd say don't wait. The cancer is not waiting. (You could also order some high CBD oil (http://www.amazon.com/Cannabidiol-Oil-iHemp-Gold-CBD/dp/B00QSFJO1W/ref=sr_1_2?s=hpc&ie=UTF8&qid=1428856964&sr=1-2) today, and at least get that going while you work through the logistics of finding or making Rick Simpson oil.)

*(I'm linking to The Reset Button's video page because I personally asked the director of "What if Cannabis Cured Cancer?"- Len Richmond - if I could link to it, and he agreed.)

Alan
12th April 2015, 16:44
amazon, ebay. Just google it. You can look for Hemp Oil. Good Luck

Sorry but hemp oil is not the same thing at all.

Elainie
12th April 2015, 16:46
BTW- you might be able to find it via this source. http://www.simpson-oil.com/

Elainie
12th April 2015, 16:56
(More information than you asked for, but I think valuable.)

There are various cannabinoids in cannabis. I think the documentary "What if Cannabis Cured Cancer (http://www.resetbuttonmovement.org/RBVideos.php)*" mentions about a dozen, but I have read elsewhere that there may be as many as 80 different cannabinoids in cannabis.

Think of going to a rose garden: some roses are red, some are white, some are pink...some have a powerful scent, and others have almost no scent. What you'd be witnessing in that rose garden would be rose hybrids (not GMO, no foreign/transgenic genetic material, just cross-pollinating "old school" like Luther Burbank (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Luther_Burbank), to create "strains" or "varieties" of the species.)

In cannabis, there are 3 species: Cannabis ruderalis (I know almost nothing about this species), Cannabis sativa, and Cannabis indica. Cannabis indica and Cannabis sativa - depending on the variety/strain, and this matters because the variety/strain is indicative of which cannabinoids are present in high quantity - are species that can be used medicinally and "recreationally" (produce a euphoric high.)

You'll find people that will argue vehemently that "hemp" is a different plant, and is not cannabis at all, and has no medicinal value. This is incorrect. "Hemp" is industrial cannabis, grown for any of the myriad uses (hemp fiber for cloth and to mix into "hemp-crete", hemp seed meal which a high-protein food with all essential amino acids, hemp oil which is edible and is said to have the perfect Omega3 to Omega6 ratio for humans, and can also be made into fuel, plastics, epoxies, paints, inks, etc.) Industrial hemp is probably all Cannabis sativa, because that is the species that grows the tallest and would have the most fiber per acre. The qualification for farmers to grow hemp is that the specific variety/strain must have an extremely low amount of the cannabinoid that almost everyone has heard of, "THC." I think the percentage threshold in Canada is 0.3%. Contrast that with the cannabis varieties that have been bred to produce lots of THC - there are varieties/strains where the trimmed buds can - astoundingly - contain over 25% THC.

THC is the cannabinoid that pot smokers are looking for, and it is also the cannabinoid that Rick Simpson (see the documentary "Race FROM the Cure (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hmYNLNF7NBw)", and the "PhoenixTears (http://phoenixtears.ca/)" website) uses in his protocol, concentrated into an ingestible oil form, to fight cancer. If I (or one of my loved ones) had cancer, this is what I would be looking for: high THC cannabis oil (preferably prepared according to Rick Simpson's protocol.) There is almost no THC in "hemp oil" (made from crushing the seeds of industrial hemp), so, although it is a nutritious oil, I do not see it as a medicinal oil (at least certainly not when compared to oil with deliberately concentrated cannabinoids.) So, therein is the short answer: if it was me, I'd be searching for high THC cannabis oil made to be ingestible (all solvents dispersed.)

Industrial hemp has to meet the strict criteria of extremely low THC (so no one could get high smoking it), but there is no restriction on growing industrial hemp and deliberately concentrating one of the other (non-psychoactive) cannabinoids. The second best known medicinal cannabinoid is "CBD" (cannabidiol.) This cannabinoid HAS been mentioned as possibly helping to cure some forms of cancer, and is definitely worth more research to see if it seems to have an impact on breast cancer (I don't know the answer of that question.) CBD does an astounding job against a terrible form of childhood epilepsy known as Druvet Syndrome, and anyone who watches the short video "Charlotte's Web and Zaki's Journey (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BH5yzEu3JGQ)" would find it impossible to ever see medical marijuana/cannabis as just a palliative treatment. It is also impossible to ignore CBD as a powerful, medicinal cannabinoid - and may also be the best cannabinoid for other diseases, possibly including some types of cancer (although THC is still the cannabinoid I'd use to treat cancer.) Since you cannot get high from this cannabinoid, it can be concentrated from industrial hemp plants, and purchased in all 50 US states (and the US is a more repressive country than Canada, so I think you'd have no problem getting CBD oil in Canada, if you elect to do that either as the sole cannabinoid treatment (because you just cannot get high THC cannabis oil), or as an adjunct "one-two punch" along with THC oil treatment.

Note that concentrated, high THC oil may be illegal in Canada, even for medical marijuana approved patients. If so, then the risk may be high to help your friend by making the oil yourself. It is a risk I will take, if a loved one gets (or if I get) cancer, but that risk has to be weighed. In the US, in some areas, legislation has passed making it a crime to feed the homeless. Draconian, tyranical, sociopathic laws such as these (and the deliberate suppression of cannabis as medicine) force good people to break amoral laws, or acquiesce to sociopathy and depraved indifference.

In about 1985, it was discovered that the human body has an "endocannabinoid" system. Our bodies are incredible chemical factories that manufacture thousands of compounds that our body needs to function, and as it turns out we manufacture cannabinoids (we also have CB1 and CB2 endocannabinoid receptors all throughout our bodies.) This endocannabinoid system is being called the "super-regulatory" system, as it is involved in other regulatory processes. Cannabinoids fight cancer at least 3 ways, and my own educated guess is that the third way is simply boosting our body's own regulatory system to more effectively fight off cancer. Adding plant-based cannabinoids (ingesting cannabis) boosts what the human body was already doing with the cannabinoids we manufacture. A good analogy is taking vitamin D even though our bodies make vitamin D.

The other two well-researched ways that cannabinoids fight (and cure) cancers are by triggering apoptosis, and halting vasculature to tumors.

"Apoptosis" is a fancy word for programmed cell death - all of our cells have a life expectancy. Cancer cells have somehow turned off the instructions for apoptosis, and cannabinoids turns it back on - in tumor/cancer cells.

When tumors grow, they send out signals to the body that they need more blood supply, and the body complies by producing extra blood vessels to tumors! Cannabinoids halt this process, and tumors start to shrink immediately.

Since the endocannabinoid system was only discovered in 1985, and it is not likely that medical schools are focused on it even now, and because the US government has made it nearly impossible for researchers to research cannabis as medicine, virtually all of the evidence of cannabis curing cancer is anecdotal (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cIXrikhrvg4) - though with a patent issued by the USPTO (http://www.gwpharm.com/GW%20Pharmaceuticals%20plc%20Announces%20US%20Patent%20Allowance%20for%20Use%20of%20Cannabinoids%20i n%20Treating%20Glioma.aspx) to treat glioma (a type of brain cancer), it is getting harder and harder for the pharmaceutical companies to stonewall cannabis in favor of their multi-billion dollar (carcinogenic!) chemotherapeutic agents.

Best of luck finding a source, either through the Canadian medical system as a medical marijuana patient, or through a "friend-of-a-friend" if that is the only open pathway. If you are (or if she is) going to "go for it", then I'd say don't wait. The cancer is not waiting. (You could also order some high CBD oil (http://www.amazon.com/Cannabidiol-Oil-iHemp-Gold-CBD/dp/B00QSFJO1W/ref=sr_1_2?s=hpc&ie=UTF8&qid=1428856964&sr=1-2) today, and at least get that going while you work through the logistics of finding or making Rick Simpson oil.)

*(I'm linking to The Reset Button's video page because I personally asked the director of "What if Cannabis Cured Cancer?"- Len Richmond - if I could link to it, and he agreed.)

I hate that this is not more widely available for people, here in Boulder you still have to know who is making the best (I only trust my herbalists RSO and my oldest is on it- not for cancer but she has lyme and it helps with her pain/insomnia) but if it were me and I lived in another state, I'd source the best indica and make it myself. Back when I lived in Vermont and was diagnosed with DCIS - I made it myself and tried it out.

latina
12th April 2015, 17:35
As in everything there is a risk. I use amaz*n a lot because of the reviews and I never have had a bad experience. If your friend is conscious and can speak I'd suggest you to read her the story of Anita Moorjani the book "Dying to be me". She was giving ours to live. Wonderful lessons in that book about fear and forgiveness. In my opinion those are at the root of every illness. You can download it free on internet.

Dr. Rike Geerd Hammer discovered that when a person has cancer it was produced for some very powerful event in the life of the person between six months and a year prior to the diagnosis of cancer. He is a German Doctor; his wife was a Doctor too. They lost a son and both developed cancer four and six months later. Rike got testicular cancer and his wife breast cancer. Sadly she died before he discovered the cancer cure.

His discoveries made him to publish the New German Medicine. He went to jail for that, he left Germany and went to Spain, now he is living in Israel. He lost his Medical License and gained a lot of enemies in the medical community.
Anyway, his research made him to create the "Iron Law of Cancer" because is 100% right every time. During his years at the hospital he was working at, he never found a case that did not match his criteria. He studied more than 10.000 cases and never his theory failed, it was always right.

His Law is to say the least, a revolutionary one. He says the body has a primary biological function and it is to keep us alive no matter what. In order to do that the body starts some biological processes that we see as illnesses when they are not, those are ways the body creates to get rid of any anomaly that was created in the first place when the conflict started. He called them “Biological Programs”
He says every Biological Program originates in an unexpected conflict, one that the person lives as very difficult, hard to swallow, lived in private, meaning the person is not able to share or thinks nobody can understand it. This conflict occurs simultaneously in the psyche, the brain and the correspondent organ.

He says this a conflict we were not prepared for, totally unexpected; for example: a loved one abandon us, a divorce, a shocking diagnosis in a loved one, the loss of a job, the dead of someone, something caused us an episode of rage, betrayal of any kind, someone stealing from us, the loss of a house, loss of money, etc.
We are talking about something shocking enough to keep us thinking over and over about the event for a period of time, we don’t share the problem, or we believe that even sharing it nobody can help us with the solution and it’s causing big body and emotional stress.

Now, since we are human beings we interact in this world trough reality but also in a symbolic sense. For instance a “loss of territory conflict” could be the loss of a house, a job or a spouse that someone “took” from us. An “attack conflict” could be experienced by an offensive comment; a “fear of death conflict” could be experienced by a diagnosis perceived as a death sentence, etc.

He discovered those conflicts create a biological print in the brain. Same conflicts create prints in the same place in the brain regardless of the person. New German Medicine Doctors can tell what happened in your life just looking at you CT scan. However here is very important to remember that two different people can see the same conflict as something totally different.

This is an example: A man losses his business and the bank takes everything, He could develop a colon cancer as an “I can’t digest this” conflict. Or he can have a liver cancer as a “I’m going to starve” or “I don’t know how to feed myself and my family” or a bone cancer as a “I lost my self steam because of this”
Once the conflict is resolved, the three cancers will go in remission at the same time. Let’s say this guy finds a very good job, he finds a new business he is succeeding at, etc.

Dr, Hammer believes what we call sickness is the biological process of the body getting rid of organic and energetic toxins caused for this events.
I don’t want this to be too long, my point here is that sometimes people get cancer just because they have been under a lot of stress (unresolved conflicts). One of the ways to cure cancer is to be in solitude for a period of time (forty days is recommended) away from everything primarily the family (family members can be very toxic to us in a lot of cases), disconnected from everything, no cell phones, radio, TV, computers, nothing; just the person and the silence until the person find answers, take decisions and acceptance of what has been happening in their lives. And most often than not forgiveness is the answer, forgive everything and forgive everybody including the sick.

I have a friend diagnosed with colon cancer 18 years ago. She was given two months to live. She never wanted chemotherapy or radiation therapy. She went the natural way, she changed her diet dramatically, just raw food for six months, lots of colonics, etc. A Doctor disciple of Dr Hammer (Dr. Moriano) went to Bogota and she could get him to check her brain scan. Just looking at it he told her “This cancer was produced because you believed a very close person in your life was dead or dying” And sure enough my friend’s daughter had been in epilepsy coma for a week six months before her cancer diagnosis and she thought her daughter was going to die.

This is just an example, every person lives a conflict in a different way but always emotional stress is involved.

Right now in Spain and South America there is a big movement, people are leaning about this things and they are healing themselves, sometimes just listening to the teachers, It’s just understanding when and how your illness started, it is just the awareness of the situation and of course again, accepting what happened and forgiving. There are hundreds of testimonies about people with cancer in the last phases healing in a very dramatic ways. Sadly there is not a lot of information in English, but Dr. Lipton and others talk something similar, Garnier Malet and Enric Corbera.

I was looking in Wikipedia (English) about Dr Hammer and I could not even find him! In Spanish there is a lot of information about him and his theory. Amaz*n has some books about the subject. This is very important. We need to understand ourselves, I consider this most important that any conspiracy theory or end of the world scare. Cancer and chronic illnesses affect us every day; everyone has somebody close that is sick.

For your friend if the tumors she has are open or close to the skin surface she can get sodium bicarbonate injections (Baking Soda not Baking Powder). Anybody can give her the shots, it will not harm her. Sodium Bicarbonate dissolves the tumors. You can look up for Oncologist Dr. Tulio Simoncini on youtube and you will see testimonies.

She can go in raw diet and juicing vegetables every hour (Gerson Therapy), Laetrile or Vitamin B17 (Apricot Seeds). Black Salve is a wonderful thing but maybe she is beyond that possibility. She needs to get her body very alkaline, nutrition, apple cider vinegar, sodium bicarbonate, plant based food, zero sugars and meditation, visualization, prayer would do a lot of good for her. And forgiveness dissolves everything not just in the present but in the past and future. Forgiveness changes everything. I know that for a fact.

Now, in my life I have been in a few rough patches too. I learned that keeping your mind away from any and I mean any problem sometimes is the answer. We give problems or situations energy with our thoughts. Remember “What you focus on, it expands” Where your mind goes, energy goes” What you resists, persist” “what you fear most, it gets you”.

It is not easy task to keep our minds away from conflicts or situations but I found a way that works for me and every time I advised people to do it, it works always. I can tell you I have seen lives turn around in a matter of weeks just doing this, very easy but you have to be very persistent.

What it is? Living in permanent gratitude all day. Meaning, since you wake up look around and you see something you can give thanks for it. Example: Thank God I’m alive, thank God I have something to eat for breakfast, thank you God I have my family, thank you God for this beautiful day, for my eyes so I can see, for my body, ears, money, house, sunny day, rainy day, husband, wife, you get it?

Remember your mind does not multi-task. When you occupy your mind in this you are doing two things: Keeping energy out of the problem (many times problems or conflicts just dissolve and fade away) and on the other hand you are giving energy to good things you have already in your live (everyone have many good things in their lives). It’s a miracle, you live happier because you get more and more of those good things and you start living in abundance of everything good, love, money, good relationships.

Now I want to stress that in order for this to work you need to give thanks hundreds of times (in your mind) during the day, hundreds literally. In a matter of two or three days, faces of people start changing from tense to rested, muscles relax, in a less than a week subtle changes start to happen in their lives. I guaranteed you this works wonders, any problem can get better with this.

God bless you, I wish the best for you friend. Some people have found that a major disease was a blessing in disguise, because it forced them to analyze and re invent their lives, get away from someone toxic, start anew.

Blessings.

Ernie Nemeth
12th April 2015, 17:55
Best to find a "connection", IMO. I could get pure oil in less than 24 hours anytime I want it. And no government involved to put you on a list and watch your movements. Of course when a loved one is sick such considerations I guess are moot. Good luck with your search...

DeDukshyn
12th April 2015, 19:46
Best to find a "connection", IMO. I could get pure oil in less than 24 hours anytime I want it. And no government involved to put you on a list and watch your movements. Of course when a loved one is sick such considerations I guess are moot. Good luck with your search...

In line with what I was going to say, best bet is find someone you trust (good chance someone you know already has access), or even better buy the bud and make your own oil. It's not too hard to make. Tons of resources, just start asking around.

When my dad had cancer, my mom (who is quite anti-marijuana), just went into a head shop in Vancouver and asked one employee a few questions and the lady said, "come over here, let's talk", she took my mom aside and arranged initial contact to get some medicinal oil. My mom was surprised how easy it was, but my dad ended up making his own. It didn't cure him, but it was a bit of a "too little too late" scenario - the cancer suddenly had turned extremely aggressive, after being almost benign for several years -- cancer is very unpredictable.

One thing the oil did do though was help ease his pain and make him feel comfortable and able to carry on a good conversation and have a good laugh with - just for that it was well worth the effort.

Earth Angel
12th April 2015, 22:02
does anyone know if Cannabis oil works on breast cancer..My understanding was it works on CANCER,any kind but she keeps asking me if there are any reports of it working on breast cancer

EC1000
12th April 2015, 22:12
Whoa lot's of advice in this thread. Please use discernment cancer cures are not one size fits all. My wife h
as been battling
cancer since 2009. It was just one breast then . She had a lumpectomy and it was gone until 20 11 when it returned all over her body and I was told she may get six months if she "survived the treatment ". It is a very long story but she still lives. I only mention it to demonstrate I have some experience with various treatments including cbd oil. Currently she is applying it topically with good results on her breast and a spot under her arm. Rick Simpson oil is very expensive due to how it is made. We have that but that is not what she uses. People make the oil in the us without the Rick Simpson name attached. That is she applies topically. I wish I knew how to make it but I don't at this time but we are fortunate enough to have a family friend who makes it so it is affordable enough for us. When she was just ingesting it the results were negligible. I know nothing about the Canadian laws but I wish you luck. Where we live it is easy but not as easy as it could be. Be wary of Amazon, eBay, Etc . I have heard from numerous sources that stuff is not the real deal. And like I said in the beginning it's not a one size fits all even for the same types of cancer ,but regarding juicing keep in mind cancer 's number one food source is glucose . There is a lot of newish research out there of cancer patients being successfully treated with a ketogenic diet. Although that notion goes well against the standard medical dietary plan for cancer sufferers. Check it out though. My wife tried it and it seemed like it helped only a little but she still follows a pretty low carb moderate fat diet. If she deviates the tumor on her chest gets noticeably bigger and harder within 12 hours max. But yet again your mileage may vary. I wish you and your friend the best of luck.

Lifebringer
12th April 2015, 22:45
You've got to get her to move to Seattle, Oregon or Colorado. The places there have it but out laws and Canada's still have interstate drug trafficking and illegal use of federal mail service. Lots of people here moving to have that hassle out of the way, as they are going through treatment, and stress makes it harder to concentrate on getting well. she's got to move or run that risk of those docs causing more problems for chemo profits.

Lifebringer
12th April 2015, 22:59
You tube search has videos of people treating and I found this 5 year old NBC report on it

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FNerRVJklsg

I'm gonna watch myself as the description of your friends lump on her jugular(mine just popped up pinky size and sore to the touch)in the neck, has me curious after an ER doc blew it off as a sabacious (sweat gland) swelling. However after the bloodwork came back, she felt the lump again and said I should follow up w/my pcp, who said "herbs are an old wives tail. I believe knowledge is half the battle and preparation for the long haul back to health, removing toxins is the win.
Good luck.

Dennis Leahy
12th April 2015, 23:11
does anyone know if Cannabis oil works on breast cancer..My understanding was it works on CANCER,any kind but she keeps asking me if there are any reports of it working on breast cancer

Yes, but, see if you can convey this message to your friend: if someone told you there is a simple chemical compound that is well known for centuries to not only promote health to every cell in the human body, but to be essential for the very life of every cell, would that sound too good to be true? (The substance is water, H2O.) Water helps every cell because it is involved with and part of every cellular process. It is "low level", foundational for the entire life cycle of cells. The endocannabinoid system is a low-level system. It is involved with many other regulatory systems, and our bodies have many thousands of endocannabinoid receptor sites all throughout the body. Cannabinoids are chemical messengers. The human body could not function without these chemical messengers. Because they are low-level, they are involved with all systems in the body - and this is why the list of diseases and syndromes that are helped by taking extra cannabinoids is astoundingly large, and even appears to be "too good to be true."

Many doctors (and thus the legislators who rely on their expert testimony) still think of cannabis/marijuana only as a palliative treatment (helping with appetite or pain, for example), and have no idea that cannabis is curative (or maybe more accurately, is a critical messenger to bolster the body's own endocannabinoid system into triggering the bodily mechanisms that defeat cancer and other diseases.)

Note that one of the following articles DOES talk about CBD and breast cancer - so maybe your friend could take the CBD oil during the day (to remain alert, not dopey), and take the THC oil before bed - as a "one-two" punch against the cancer.

A few pages I found searching for "breast cancer cannabis" (I omitted pages from obviously-biased, pro-marijuana pages, not because they don't have the information, but you know the power of a white lab coat and a clipboard, so I tried to find scientific-leaning articles.)

Cannabinoids: a new hope for breast cancer therapy?
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22776349

Meet Stefanie LaRue: Cancer Survivor and Medical Marijuana Advocate
http://www.medicaljane.com/2015/02/03/stefanie-larue-cancer-survivor-and-advocate-credits-cannabis/

Discovery and early development of non-psychotropic cannabinoids, novel cannabinoid analogs, and drug combinations to treat breast cancer and brain gliomas
http://www.cpmc.org/professionals/research/programs/science/sean.html

Studies Show Cannabinoids May Help Fight Triple-Negative Breast Cancer
http://www.medicaljane.com/2015/02/28/studies-suggest-cannabinoids-may-fight-certain-forms-of-breast-cancer/

Cannabis Compound May Stop Metastatic Breast Cancer
http://abcnews.go.com/Health/Healthday/story?id=4509456&page=1

Cannabis compound 'halts cancer'
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/health/7098340.stm

To also mention here in this thread what I mentioned in a PM, I would make cannabis oil part of the treatment, but I'd include only organic fruits and vegetables, fresh, raw and organic ABC (apple, beet, carrot) juice daily, pure spring water with lemon multiple times daily, and maybe Essiac tea (with sheep sorrel roots)

I could add meditation, prayer, low stress, positive outlook, strong will to survive - all the things that directly hit or touch upon the metaphysical.

(I'll just copy/paste most of my PM here, in case it is helpful to others)
Unfortunately, I don't have a quick, easy answer for you. If your friend (or your group of friends) can afford to buy a pound of strong buds, that is probably the fastest and cheapest (but by NO means cheap - could be several thousand dollars) way to get the Rick Simpson protocol oil into her. You could buy a quarter pound and make about 1/4th of what she needs...just to get the process going.

In stage 4, there can be no hesitation. If she does not already have the necessary legal clearance (Canadian medical marijuana patient), I fear it may take too long to go that route. I'd buy "black-market" (friends-of-friends.)

If she's not already doing the other things, today she should commit to eating strictly organic food and drinking pure spring water. A juicer (like this (http://www.amazon.com/Breville-JE98XL-Fountain-850-Watt-Extractor/dp/B003R28HWQ/ref=sr_1_1?s=home-garden&ie=UTF8&qid=1428861897&sr=1-1)) is only about $75 used on Ebay or $150 new.) That juicer is not good for every kind of juice, but is perfect for "ABC" juice (apple, beet, carrot) which I would recommend she drink probably a quart to half a gallon of every day. Lots of lemon water throughout the day (alkalinizer.)

If she can only afford one ounce of pot, then get that and make a small batch of oil and get it in her immediately.

She might ALSO consider adding Essiac tea. Buy it here (http://www.essiac-tea.org/) (you need the ROOTS of sheep sorrel, not many suppliers have the real deal)

I just bought the extra strength (http://www.essiac-tea.org/SHEEP%20SORREL%20ROOTS%20AND%20GOLDTHREAD%20IN%20ESSIAC.htm) and sent it to my mother-in-law (she has leukemia.)

You probably already saw that I added what I could to your thread.

Love to you and your friend,

Dennis

Elainie
12th April 2015, 23:27
Whoa lot's of advice in this thread. Please use discernment cancer cures are not one size fits all. My wife h
as been battling
cancer since 2009. It was just one breast then . She had a lumpectomy and it was gone until 20 11 when it returned all over her body and I was told she may get six months if she "survived the treatment ". It is a very long story but she still lives. I only mention it to demonstrate I have some experience with various treatments including cbd oil. Currently she is applying it topically with good results on her breast and a spot under her arm. Rick Simpson oil is very expensive due to how it is made. We have that but that is not what she uses. People make the oil in the us without the Rick Simpson name attached. That is she applies topically. I wish I knew how to make it but I don't at this time but we are fortunate enough to have a family friend who makes it so it is affordable enough for us. When she was just ingesting it the results were negligible. I know nothing about the Canadian laws but I wish you luck. Where we live it is easy but not as easy as it could be. Be wary of Amazon, eBay, Etc . I have heard from numerous sources that stuff is not the real deal. And like I said in the beginning it's not a one size fits all even for the same types of cancer ,but regarding juicing keep in mind cancer 's number one food source is glucose . There is a lot of newish research out there of cancer patients being successfully treated with a ketogenic diet. Although that notion goes well against the standard medical dietary plan for cancer sufferers. Check it out though. My wife tried it and it seemed like it helped only a little but she still follows a pretty low carb moderate fat diet. If she deviates the tumor on her chest gets noticeably bigger and harder within 12 hours max. But yet again your mileage may vary. I wish you and your friend the best of luck.

Definitely not a one size fits all which is why I suggested going to Germany where they test your genetics to see what treatment and diet (they use Coy diet which is keto, Gerson and so on) is going to work with your genetics. Otherwise it's a game of seeing what works. My ex tried 11 different alternative treatment therapies (Hamer medicine was one) and none of them worked.

I hit it lucky because my genetics do dictate I eat a plant diet and I just followed Hippocrates protocols (no fruit, green juice daily, all raw food which were salads and sometimes nut/seed pates) and detoxification of metals from my system. I am still loaded with mercury in my brain but working on it now. It's been almost 10 years since they wanted to remove both breasts, and maybe give me chemo depending on situation but I said a firm no. They still called and used threatening tactics.

Good luck to your wife, I hope she can make a full recovery. I also want to add this- a very famous singer who lives in the UK (she is American and has an unusual name) used this to cure her stage 3 breast cancer:http://www.pulsedtech.com/products/pfg2z/
I am not sure what else she did, I don't rely on one treatment- everything needs to be taken into account from the physical to the emotional to spiritual.

Elainie
13th April 2015, 00:30
Also linking this video- a Q&A between Marcus Freudenmann and Dr. Henning Saupe in which they both reiterate one must remove the cause of the cancer, one treatment isn't going to cut it because it's a multi-factorial disease.

sKIm-NlOPJI

The Lawnman
13th April 2015, 06:53
"Finally brothers, whatever is true, whatever is honorable, whatever is just, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is commendable—if there is any moral excellence and if there is any praise—dwell on these things." (Phil. 4:8)

Bubu
13th April 2015, 08:59
My dad had cancer at 76 he is now 84 and going strong. He did not have chemo and radiation. Gave him natural spring water, water that comes out of the ground by itself. Lots of fruit juices. cannabis oil might be a big help but it certainly is not the only thing your friend need.

WhiteFeather
13th April 2015, 11:11
If may, B17 or Laetrile may be of consideration as well here. All the best to your friend. And good luck on your quest in finding the oil.

Earth Angel
13th April 2015, 14:14
:heart:I can't thank you all enough for the information here. I am passing along your posts to her and she is very excited to try this. I love this place! you never let me down:heart:

regnak
13th April 2015, 18:57
my way is medical Qigong treatment 6 treatments over couple week and you be surprised
if it is very advanced herbs do help as well as exercises

http://www.qigongmedicine.com/medical-qigong-books/

cancer is covering the whole body so the treatment will cover the whole body that is why it comes back mostly

chriswallace
15th April 2015, 00:33
Hey,
Is it legal to ship oil into Canada? Its legal here in the United Kingdom and they are willing to ship worldwide but strongly recommend you check your local laws first, to make sure you recieve it.
drift-headshop.com stock both; C.B.D and Terpen oils, liquids, capsules and spreys. Pans Ink 'drowsy' liquid being perticulary strong and non toxic.
Cancer Cures.
Have you seen any docu's. on cures? check out 'UFOs THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE by Dean Haglund UFO TV TheDisclosureMovieNetwork Channel' on Youtube.
There are many talks of supressed and buried cures from the 1900's by people like Stewart Swerdlow and on coast to coast and the likes. Apparently its caused by the body lacking somthing rather than it being attacked from an outside source and there is a white fungi in China or somthing that sorts it.
Personally I've been taking monoatomic gold, silver, platinum, iridium, rhodium and ORME's as a pre-emptive against natural disease.

cloud9
15th April 2015, 01:44
A little hesitant about posting these videos but you never know if they can help. Here is the first one:

Q5-CIgI0VYo

Sean
15th April 2015, 16:20
Hi Everyone..... I have watched Rick Simpsons Run from the Cure and I know he shows how to make this yourself but is it possible to buy this anywhere and get it into Canada? I have a friend who is terminal at the moment, breast cancer that spread to all of her lymph nodes, she now has a lymph node on her neck that has grow to the size of a fist, pressing against her carotid artery and her jugular. On top of this she has a tumour right beside her heart that is inoperable. She has been through all the slash and burn of surgery, chemo and radiation and now they want her to have chemo again (although last July they sent her home and told her there was nothing more they could do for her). Her gut is telling her not to have chemo.
She is now ready to embrace alternative remedies (inspired by watching The Truth about Cancer documentaries this past week). She has also been taking Protocel since last August and her doctors are quite surprised at how she is doing.

I know there are lots of threads on Cannibis Oil so hope its ok to start this one, I really just want anyone who knows where she might buy the real deal and get it into Canada.

thank you all for your help :heart:

I don't want to get the forum in any trouble, so I'll have to be vague.

the "deep web" can help. this would be the internet underneath the internet everyone uses..There are many roads to take. Some nets are dark, some roads are silky. Bitcoin is untraceable as a method of purchase..and, hey..canada has all kinds of people involved in such markets.

reddit is an amazing website. Do a search.

Earth Angel
22nd April 2015, 16:58
again thank you everyone and especially Dennis for all the info ........my friend has found some CO and has been taking it for about 5 days now. She is feeling much better and very optimistic. Today she sees a new Chinese Medicine doctor and we are both hoping he will be on board with her doing this as she feels much better and is thinking the tumour on her neck is already looking a little smaller. I will keep you posted on her progress.....much love and thanks to all:heart:

Alpha141
22nd April 2015, 17:46
Hi all,

I am not sure if you have seen any of my videos. But, i put together things relative what i feel is important to know on my YouTube channel. I get into the Energy Field healing which is a huge aspect of where disease is related. I have been putting the pieces together for one in the not to distant future related to a guy who was shot in the trenches or WW1 in the head and it killed him. In this life, that gentleman was suffering from a head cancer. Andrew Bartzis offered him Akashic readings and offerings to deal with it. What you can use in conjunction with Cannabis Oil is a bag (cup, cup and a half) of Pink Himalaya Salt and Fire Agate Crystals together. A very cheap way to assist.They all have the energetic properties to aid this. I am not sure when i am going to be able to get it out. But here is another vid which is similar related to using zip lock backs of Silver Salt and Sage' in similar fashion. As i feel it will offer something still relative to this. The description etc offers perspective on how to employ it. As it is very good energy body maintenance to add for proactive care. When i get the other one done i will add to this thread. It will be fascinating to hear if you have never heard anything like this before.

bWQ4SuS7s0o

Good Luck