PDA

View Full Version : Michael Jackson's messages to humanity

Cate
17th November 2010, 13:48
msg deleted

jcocks
17th November 2010, 13:58
Michael was very obviously a gentle loving soul. You could tell - yet they did so very much to absolutely destroy his reputation in his latter years that it does warrent a deeper look. I'm not sure anyone has had to put up with as much charector assassination as he did....

Cate
9th December 2010, 17:48
oops mistake

Zillah
9th December 2010, 18:01
I agree with all comments mentioned by all of you, no need to repeat - but i will say this: its wonderful to see MJ's name on project avalon - as I feel he played one of the largest roles of Service to All - he fed us love and made it his duty to expose the corrupt - and all in harmony :)

his music will never die just as long as we keep humming it - therefore his message will continue to transform us, and heal the world :)

thank you for this post - be blessed <3

conk
9th December 2010, 21:28
So, you all think his strange proclivity for young boys was innocent?

shadowstalker
9th December 2010, 21:31

Yes i believe he was innocent, it's like CPS coming into ones life they take a sentence that you or your child say and turns it into something depraved to make there money and destroy one's lively hood

thinwhitejimmy
10th December 2010, 06:22
this is the worst thread on this entire site, whats next one for oprah? give me a break. shadowstalker u go on about people being stuck in the old world at what point did u think it was relevant to pipe up about michael jackson? a lot of high horses around this place

Ross
10th December 2010, 06:39
this is the worst thread on this entire site, whats next one for oprah? give me a break. shadowstalker u go on about people being stuck in the old world at what point did u think it was relevant to pipe up about michael jackson? a lot of high horses around this place

Hello TWJ,

I see you are a new member and have read your posts on other threads as well as this one.

I will draw your attention to these particular guidelines for your reading pleasure

2. RESPECT

1. Disagreeing with various points or topics is natural, however we do require that our members be treated with respect. If a member’s conduct is seen to hurt the community spirit of the group and persist even after warnings to desist, they will be unsubscribed. Generally individual posts will be moderated first, and thus not appear on the forum, before the member is unsubscribed.

3. POSITIVITY

1. All members are expected to contribute to the positive energy and attitude of the forum. While healthy debate is a traditional and integral part of all critical inquiry, members are expected to be open-minded, committed to learning, and responsive to well-intentioned feedback.

2. Anyone who does not appear to be in alignment with the purpose and energy of the forum may be asked to leave.

Regards

Ross

bluestflame
10th December 2010, 06:45
truth will come out , and who and what was really behind the persecution

Bill Ryan
10th December 2010, 09:07

I was told by an insider contact two days ago that this was a set-up, as many people have suspected - and that he was murdered.

My contact told me that he knew too much about what was really going on in the world (many Hollywood people do), and was considered by some to be a potential threat.

Bill Ryan
10th December 2010, 09:11

Hey, welcome to the Forum!

(That wasn't a very good start, was it! :) )

Taurean
10th December 2010, 09:35
I myself used to be taken in by the demonisation of MJ, but now I've got this new view of reality it's clear that tptb tried their level best to destroy him.

If you read the words to many of his songs (i.e. The Mirror) it reveals much esoteric knowledge. Maybe David Bowie knows alot more than he lets on too.

Now they are trying to demonise Julian Assange with a spurious sex claims before any charges are made.

And listening to the news now, they are trying to demonise the students with claims of urinating on Churchill's statue. And just what was HRH the POW doing driving through a demonstation, or riot as they are trying to portray now.

The Police these days are better equipped than they were for the D Day landings.

TigaHawk
10th December 2010, 10:38

This is the worst post in the entire thread. What's next? People standing up for Obamacare? Give me a break. thinwhitejimmy u go on about people being stuck on the blah blah blah blah blah whogives a blah. Not nice when youhave an idea on a subject, you post it up there and people shoot you down purely because they dont agree with what you say.

Doesnt make you feel very good reading that right? Keep that in mind before you go slandering what others have to say purely because you dont agree with it. This board is a place where people can come together and speak their thoughts, without people writing stuff like you did in their posts. If you dont agree with what someone has says - thats fine . Post a reply. Post your'e reasons as to why you dont feel it's right, or why you disagree with it - in a constructive way!

---------------------------------------

With MJ and the kids. I think i have some idea as to what was going on there.

A bad childhood + an event that changes you.

Yeah yaeh - MJ had the rich family, spoilt blah blah blah as most of you may think - but the other side to this can be best seen with this example of what im trying to get at . Read the comments for teh video too, for the aftermath. http://www.metacafe.com/watch/42287/little_hercules/

Ok, same kind of senario, but with brothers and sisters being put thru the same thing beause all he children togethr formed the "Jackson 5"

So assuming he missed out on a normal childhood, and was pretty much forced to work an adult work schedule as a kid so they could perform and bring in cash for the parents. I'd think ids safe to say he had a bit of a soft spot for kids.

Then there's something else to take into consideration. Say you have a picture, when you look at it one way it looks like a normal picture, then you turn it to the side it could look like something else - the something else being something a tad perverted. There are some people that will look at the picture and pick up instantly on the perverted thing that can be seen when looking at it from a different angle. Other people, just wont.

The same can be said about verbal thigns - when people play on words to get a joke - and you tell it to somenoe and they just dont get it? they cant see what would make it funny? Just because their minds dont work like that. Could this also have been the case?

Myself - when it comes to adults and kids in the kind of way MJ was - im very suspicious.

But one thing i have learned to be true, is that you can never just look at someone and judge by what there doing to what their intentions are, unless you know what the person is thnking and going thru at the time.

You can look at someone and see them doign something bizzarre or something that doesnt seem right - and you make a judgement then and there on the person.

But if you had the ability to understand what the person is thinking and feeling - the bizzarre thing that they are doing all of a sudden makes sense, and is not looked at as a wrong thing, etc.

One thing that we can count on - is if the media is dissing someone, you can place money on theres much much much more to the story than you're being told - and chances are they're only telling 1 view for a reason.

Cate
10th December 2010, 13:51
msg deleted

daledo
10th December 2010, 14:04
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q6xHstAGOB4

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h7bbYa8l4IA
Michael Jackson starts at 3:15

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gh327veOX2c

He started talking out against TPTB and they were scared of him. Look at what they do to all people that speak out, most recently Julian Assange, they attack your character. If you do not heed their warning you will be killed. MJ had songs that tried to unite the people of earth. United we stand... divided we fall.

TigaHawk
10th December 2010, 16:14
another thing with the MJ and the children thing...

It doesnt take an idiot to get the idea here.

kid gets invited over MJ's house
He goes, has a ball, comes home all happy n tells his mum about his time there
mention he slept in the bed.
parets eyes turn to dollar signs.

It wouldent be moreso for hte kid, even if it did happen - the lawsuits would have never been about the kids. Allways about the money tho. P.s - diddnt one of them get caught out trying to sue MJ over a lie ?

Zillah
10th December 2010, 17:35
he was the perfect candidate to destroy - he was working against the largest monster in the record industry, he was exposing 'truths' within his music, was filthy rich, was the largest and most famous pop star icon - and was completely vulnerable in many ways like a child, and I use the term vulnerable loosely as he himself was "like a regressed 10 year old." i really dont want to spend too much time on why i believe that he was innocent - its just something i know. you might call me nieve, but all of michael jackson's true friends uttered those exact same words ... they just KNOW he's innocent. are they also nieve?

michael had a suppressed childhood, and it wasn't the typical 'famous life' some may believe - he grew up as a jehovah's witness - a very difficult religion to be a part of as a child (high pressure and beyond restrictive), while his father abused him. he was constantly working, recording, performing - and never really had a moment to be a simple child. so to me - its almost as if he lived the rest of his life making up for what he could not have - giving life to children who were struggling, all the while meeting them in that exact same mentality. yes, we all know he was damaged, but dangerous? I know he was not.

we live in a world where children are taught not to talk to strangers, to lock doors and not to trust anyone... his methods of love simply did not fit into today's society. now skew his life a little more, and you got yourself a complete psychopath child molester maniac.

innocence has been stripped away from the world - he simply was living in never never land .... and i dont blame him.

im not here to debate as i believe we're all entitled to our own opinions and knowings <3

blessings.

Zillah
10th December 2010, 17:55
I was told by an insider contact two days ago that this was a set-up, as many people have suspected - and that he was murdered.

My contact told me that he knew too much about what was really going on in the world (many Hollywood people do), and was considered by some to be a potential threat.

Michael Jackson’s New Album Cover: Rife with Symbolism

Since Michael Jackson’s untimely death, we have observed some rather insidious “tributes” to him, which, once decoded, were in fact thinly veiled references to his ritual sacrifice. His memory has indeed been hijacked by those who, in my humble opinion, killed him. This fact becomes obvious when looking at his posthumous releases. His latest album cover is another striking proof.

Sony Music (a company MJ spoke against – see this Vigilant Citizen article) is releasing a new album entitled Michael, which is said to contain some unreleased material. Here is the album cover:

http://vigilantcitizen.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/11/large_album.jpg

Read more here (http://vigilantcitizen.com/?p=5508)

Beth
10th December 2010, 23:10
Zillah, thanks for bringing up the album cover. I saw it the other day and I thought to myself that it was very Frida Kahlo-esque. Very interesting indeed.

shadowstalker
10th December 2010, 23:37

Did I miss something here?
what does he mean: at what point did u think it was relevant to pipe up about michael jackson?

George Hilton
11th December 2010, 10:42
I'm aware that on at least 2 occassions over the last couple of years the 'children', now grown up have come out and said to the press that the sex allegations were all a plot to gain money. One of them said that his father saw $ signs and talked him into it.

On the night that Michael died I heard the word euthanasia in my head and consequently felt that he was murdered by his doctor prior to the press even coming out with the story. Michael was 'Dangerous' to the powers that be.

timerty
11th December 2010, 13:17

I don't believe he was a threat. I think many other music artistes and I know more about the real world than Michael. He died because of the stress of the medications on his body.

People kept bringing him up because he was already famous and they were his fans. They have yet to find closure to what happened to him.

I personally think Sally Oldfield is more of a threat than Michael. She became a singer after a near-death experience.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-oYO6TuRrIE

bluestflame
21st December 2010, 11:08
http://www.open-windows.net/gossip/michael-jackson-fans-to-oprah-you-suck/

"Michael Jackson Fans to Oprah: You Suck!"

"Some members of Michael Jackson's family have already criticized Oprah Winfrey for airing a special on molestation right before her interview with his kids.

Now a group of MJ fans are lashing out at O and her "purely coincidental" excuse for the broadcast schedule, saying they're "angry and disappointed."

A rep for the Official Michael Jackson Fans of Southern California bashed "Oprah’s need to reference child molestation shows" prior to MJ-related episodes."

"Her tone seems to speak volumes,” the group added, a sentiment that's shared by Michael's brother Randy Jackson, among other friends and relatives.

Oprah says the scheduling was not intentional, but hasn't shuffled it, leaving MJ's fan group asking “How can something so obvious be a coincidence?"

Her interview with Michael Jackson's three children is scheduled to air next Monday, right after "200 Adult Men Who Were Molested Come Forward."

or this one
http://www.thehollywoodgossip.com/2010/11/oprah-to-air-interview-with-michael-jacksons-kids-molestation-sp/

Oprah to Air Interview With Michael Jackson's Kids, Molestation Special Back-to-Back

"As we've talked about, Oprah Winfrey is airing an interview with Michael Jackson's parents and children Monday, but not every family member is happy about it.

Michael's brother, Randy Jackson, has long resented O for doing a show on pedophilia during the jury deliberations of MJ's molestation trial. Just a coincidence?

Maybe, maybe not. But next week, once again, her interview with MJ's kids will be immediately preceded by ... a special on child molestation. Makes you think."

"Oprah's sit-down with MJ's kids - Prince, Paris, and Blanket - is scheduled for Monday. The episode before? "200 Adult Men Who Were Molested Come Forward."

A rep for Oprah's production company denies this, telling TMZ that "There is no connection whatsoever between the two shows. This is purely coincidental."

They could switch it if that were true, though. Just saying. Why not air it some other time just to quiet the speculation that you're trying to send a message?"

makes me wonder who's Oprah battering for ( just saying )

eric charles
21st December 2010, 13:37
Now i finally see why they have demonized him for soooooooo long , man why didnt i see this before , usualy i dont give a rats a$$ about celebrities but now many pieces are coming together as to WHY ?? duuuuuuuuuuhhhhhhh , but they also used him for both purposes , when he did pass away , well for weeks they had coverage on him taking away air time for other very specific news that should have been reported instead , when he passed away i cant remember when it was , was it this july ? what was going on .... BP oil spill ? anywase so many things going on all at once it boggles the mind at some points .

Cate
21st December 2010, 16:38
msg deleted

Rocky_Shorz
21st December 2010, 16:55
an Indigo that danced with the devil and changed his mind...

so gifted, but couldn't see through his pain at the end...

That is what killed him...

Cate
21st December 2010, 16:58
msg deleted

Champion the Wonderhorse
22nd December 2010, 03:17
Apologies to put a dark tone on this thread and I realise it might be upsetting for Cate and Zillah.
But there is a dark truth about MJ's life. We all know the music industry is under a satanic influence. They make you famous. They own you. Then they destroy you.

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/VyAsPdk1GiE?fs=1&amp;hl=en_GB"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/VyAsPdk1GiE?fs=1&amp;hl=en_GB" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>
The end of this clip is more shocking as Brice Taylor who claims to be an Illuminati sex slave says she witnessed the Jacksons being raped by Bob Hope (big time satanist). I have not read her book but I have heard this from other sources.

I was at the O2 when MJ made his announcement. I caught a glimpse of him and I remember thinking is that really him. Someone else made the same comment. Its been rumoured there's a double. Then there was that strange message he gave with the hand signals.

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/fqzvD4CmP9Q?fs=1&amp;hl=en_GB"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/fqzvD4CmP9Q?fs=1&amp;hl=en_GB" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>
Seeing this clip again I am still not convinced that is really him.

This whole thing is a mystery. Saying he would perform 50 concerts at O2 when he was rumoured to be in ill health and had not performed in years. I don't think there has ever been a performer to say they would do 50 concerts.

His father an evil evil man was said to have castrated him as a child, which would account for his unique voice. For that reason I believe the child molestation stories are not true.

He was said to be very ill at times with a lung condition. Which is one reason he would use an oxygen tank, and he was seen several times in a wheel chair.

He was under mind control like so many of them are. Elvis Presley, Madonna.
He once said he had a room full of mirrors which he would visit to talk to his 'friend'. The use of mirrors is classic mind control.
He was surrounded by pure evil and greed which he could never get away from. He was giving us a clear message of this in his songs, and of course once he tried to get away his days were numbered.

I would like to think that Micheal Jackson will always be remembered for his great songs and outstanding talent. But the real truth is he suffered a sad and terrible life surrounded by evil people.

Lifebringer
22nd December 2010, 04:19
The doc was connected to the Godfather' s death and had connections also. I went over plenty of headlines from the trial so far and this came out and the fact he has three state licenses.
Strange, when I think of Otis Redding sitting on the dock of the bay, relaxing and thinking songs, then a plane crash.

Champion the Wonderhorse
22nd December 2010, 04:27
Sorry totally messed up yuotube links. Here's my post again

Apologies to put a dark tone on this thread and I realise it might be upsetting for Cate and Zillah.
But there is a dark truth about MJ's life. We all know the music industry is under a satanic influence. They make you famous. They own you. Then they destroy you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VyAsPdk1GiE
The end of this clip is more shocking as Brice Taylor who claims to be an Illuminati sex slave says she witnessed the Jacksons being raped by Bob Hope (big time satanist). I have not read her book but I have heard this from other sources.

I was at the O2 when MJ made his announcement. I caught a glimpse of him and I remember thinking is that really him. Someone else made the same comment. Its been rumoured there's a double. Then there was that strange message he gave with the hand signals.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZzO5qk2xozU
Seeing this clip again I am still not convinced that is really him.

This whole thing is a mystery. Saying he would perform 50 concerts at O2 when he was rumoured to be in ill health and had not performed in years. I don't think there has ever been a performer to say they would do 50 concerts.

His father an evil evil man was said to have castrated him as a child, which would account for his unique voice. For that reason I believe the child molestation stories are not true.

He was said to be very ill at times with a lung condition. Which is one reason he would use an oxygen tank, and he was seen several times in a wheel chair.

He was under mind control like so many of them are. Elvis Presley, Madonna.
He once said he had a room full of mirrors which he would visit to talk to his 'friend'. The use of mirrors is classic mind control.
He was surrounded by pure evil and greed which he could never get away from. He was giving us a clear message of this in his songs, and of course once he tried to get away his days were numbered.

I would like to think that Micheal Jackson will always be remembered for his great songs and outstanding talent. But the real truth is he suffered a sad and terrible life surrounded by evil people.

I would appreciate any comments from anyone else who has found out about his life, and also any tips on how to embed youtube.

str8thinker
22nd December 2010, 07:12
Hi Champion, great post and vids. And thanks, Cate, for starting it.

I just dropped in on this thread, not previously having liked MJ very much (I'm a bit old for him) and thought this was mainly fan adulation and tribute - at first. Then as I got deeper and deeper into the YouTubes my whole concept of him changed. He was one smart cookie - maybe even an Indigo as someone else said - but he certainly understood about being screwed by Sony (maybe in more ways than one) and the rest of the music industry.

In reply to your question about embedding youtube here, copy ONLY the ID string from YouTube and embed it between the tags. E.g., if your link is

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VyAsPdk1GiE

copy only the ID, VyAsPdk1GiE, to your clipboard, then click the YouTube icon and paste the ID between the two pairs of square YOUTUBE brackets so it looks like this (ignore the asterisks I had to insert to unhide it):

[YOUTUBE*]VyAsPdk1GiE[/YOUTUBE*]

------------

I used to accept the general view that no one could be in bed with a child the way he did without being a pedophile, though Michael seemed particularly innocent, a kind of Peter Pan, which belies that notion. Then I watched Uri Geller's account of asking Michael whether he had ever inappropriately touched children in this situation. My gut feeling is that Uri is telling the truth here.

Then I began noticing for the first time the appearance of Illuminati symbols in his videos and the way he seemed to be fighting them, as in this video (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q6xHstAGOB4) posted earlier.

Zillah's post (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?8148-Michael-jackson-s-messages-to-humanity&p=79128&viewfull=1#post79128) hit the nail on the head with her reference to Vigilant Citizen's article (http://vigilantcitizen.com/?p=5508)

TRANCE Formation of America is the documented autobiography of a victim of government mind control. Cathy O'Brien is the only vocal and recovered survivor of the Central Intelligence Agency's MK-Ultra Project Monarch mind control operation.

http://www.trance-formation.com/

Who would have thought an innocent Monarch butterfly on his left shoulder might be so significant?

http://i54.tinypic.com/21dk56h.png

Probably the most obvious and disturbing symbol is the Monarch Butterfly on his left shoulder, which represents in pop occult symbolism, Monarch programming, a form of trauma-based mind control. Many details about Michael Jackson’s life remain obscure. He is however a prime example of a young star being recruited by the Industry and most probably submitted to Monarch programming. In his last years however, MJ broke out from his control and even started to speak out against the evils of the industry. This breakout might explain his “mysterious” death.
http://vigilantcitizen.com/?p=5508

One of the primary reasons that the Monarch mind-control programming was named Monarch programming was because of the Monarch butterfly. The Monarch butterfly learns where it was born (its roots) and it passes this knowledge via genetics on to its offspring (from generation to generation). This was one of the key animals that tipped scientists off, that knowledge can be passed genetically.
http://www.thewatcherfiles.com/mindcontrol-choosingthevictim.html

So, could Michael Jackson have been inducted (by his father?) to be programmed as a Monarch slave? What does being a Monarch slave mean?

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_jXMIsK3dV50/Sqkhb000foI/AAAAAAAAU1w/zp0MQZLK7rc/s1600-h/make-me-a-supermode-season-2-episodic-209-16.jpg

View this article, Make Me A Model Monarch Slave (http://pseudoccultmedia.blogspot.com/2009/09/make-me-model-monarch-slave.html), for some fantastic pics such as this one:

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_jXMIsK3dV50/Sqkhb000foI/AAAAAAAAU1w/zp0MQZLK7rc/s400/make-me-a-supermode-season-2-episodic-209-16.jpg

In an earlier episode they went with some mirror programming in a hallway of mirrors/infinite mirror with the programmer on hand doing things that would occur in real Monarch programming, saying things like whilst pointing at the reflection "This is supposed to be you right there, that's you." This is a basic method in mirror programming of making the reflection appear to be an actual person (a doppelganger of themselves) in the mind of the victim, so eventually (in actual Monarch programming rather than this suggestive TV crap) the reflection splits apart (so to speak) as an alter-personality.

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_jXMIsK3dV50/SqlouAA7qSI/AAAAAAAAU44/M8x2t--7sbI/s400/vlcsnap-4404032.jpg

Now we can begin to see Michael fighting against his Monarch programming in the lyrics to "Man in the Mirror":

I'm Starting With The Man In The Mirror
I'm Asking Him To Change His Ways
And No Message Could Have Been Any Clearer
If You Wanna Make The World A Better Place
Take A Look At Yourself, And Then Make A Change

and in "They Don't Care About Us":

Beat me, hate me.
You can never break me.
Will me, thrill me.
You can never kill me.
Jew me, sue me.
Everybody do me.
Kick me, kike me.
Don't you black or white me.

This page is a must-read:
http://www.savethemales.ca/was_michael_jackson_another_il.html

He was killed on 25th June, just after summer solstice, glastonbury was on,his memorial was on 7/7/2009,his fake will 7/7/2002, exactly 7 years earlier, 7 was Michael's favourite number and he wore numbers 777, the number of god, he was trying to protect himself is what I sense.
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=79291&page=13

Ritual sacrifice?

http://vigilantcitizen.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/05/mjthisisit.jpg

More links you might find interesting:

Use Of Monarch Mind Control Methodology for Programming Manchurian Candidates (http://nesara.insights2.org/Monarch.html)

The Selection and Preparation of The Victim (http://www.thewatcherfiles.com/mindcontrol-choosingthevictim.html)

The Satanic Cult Behind the Music Industry (http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=The+Satanic+Cult+Behind+the+M usic+Industry&aq=f)

The Music Industry Exposed (http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=the+music+industry+exposed+pa rt+2&aq=f)
http://thepiratebay.org/torrent/5848934/Illuminati_-_The_Music_Industry_Exposed

When Insiders Expose the Ugly Side of the Entertainment Industry (http://vigilantcitizen.com/?p=3925)

Britney Spears: The Continuing Ritual Sacrifice of the Representative Goddess (http://cadeveo.wordpress.com/2008/01/08/the-continuing-ritual-sacrifice-of-the-representative-goddess/)

Champion the Wonderhorse
22nd December 2010, 14:00
Absolutely spot on str8thinker. And thanks for the info.

dddanieljjjamesss
22nd December 2010, 16:53
I'm sure this is another instance of things not being completely dark or light... as a major pop star, especially as a child, there's not a lot of doubt in my mind to say that MJ was being continually exploited... whether its true about the celebrity kabbalists and child rape that many of the conspiracists say is true, he was being exploited one way or another by the system. I've seen many people posit that MJ has nefarious subliminal messages, but man everybody with a computer and access to the internet can put their theory out there.

But how unrealistic is it that, even though being controlled as pop stars are, that secret messages were embedded by MJ himself, right alongside those embedded by his handlers?

I am of the mind that it is a little of both.

timerty
22nd December 2010, 17:09
MJ's father was a very polarized aggressive person. I think MJ's soul lesson in his life was to experience that form of negative polarization. He eventually sought to become a very non-polarized person as a result, which is a positive spiritual quality. I think that quality was his "message" and "example" to humanity.

Champion the Wonderhorse
22nd December 2010, 17:24
Very true. But I think you are putting it mildly about his father. I beleive he was far worse than you can imagine.

Peace of Mind
22nd December 2010, 18:34
MJ was a child in a mans body. He created a fantasy world ( never never land) because he never really experienced a true childhood. He loved animals and children alike. His positive music was not only inspirational to the masses, but threatening to the elite. They made him into a criminal, a pedifile, and a bad parent, but none of it has/or can be proven. But, his message was always clear. His death will only make his legacy stronger by the day. Just imagine if courage was contagious...

He is one of the few people I've seen wear their heart out in the open. He knew that If you had the truth, the truth will always assist you in getting it exposed. The ones who harbor lies will leave you guessing, confuse, stagnated, they are the ones that will lead you into limbo by having you do nothing but constantly asking questions you already know the answers to. Instead they will just let your mind wonder and do nothing for you at all but hinder your awakening....these beings are very very cunning and have many followers...watch out for them. They are mainly in the places you wouldn't expect them to be, trust yourself and you will see

Peace

pilotsimone
24th December 2010, 15:13
deleted post

Intraphase
24th December 2010, 15:58
Hollywood is all about acting out drama in multi-leveled pieces of artwork.
In the TV series LOST the other characters went through great and expensive time travel based charades to insure the Michael characters exit from the island.
Most of the conspiracy talk is only relevant if it is viewed as an attempt to see into the timeless spirit energy realms. He was a drug addict who could afford a private doctor/pusher.
I enjoyed his stuff when he was young and then 'Thriller' took him into a type of mass market that was extremely boring and uninnovative. As an artist he stalled and couldn't restart his journey.
I hope his soul and spirit are at peace. Similar to a lot of great artist he got lost in his own creations and forgot he was their creator becoming a black and white portrait painter instead of all colors
in an attempt to limit the swirling mass of confusions that engulfed him. A good guy who refused to grow and died. A popular map/theme in this world; adapt or perish.
Fortunately he didn't end up in a comatose vegetative state(Karen Quinlan style) from the overdose but was released from that possible nightmare and left plenty of music for his fans to enjoy.

Champion the Wonderhorse
26th December 2010, 16:46
This is an interesting thread. Even moreso because I have a 10-year old son that gets visited by Michael Jackson.

He has three guides he can see and communicate with telepathically...and one of them is MJ. He said he is in the form of white light, but he can definitely see that it's him. I did ask if he sees a hat, he says no. LOL. He just showed up in our driveway one night in the early fall. Both of my kids just learned of Michael Jackson this year, really. They'd never heard him. They were obsessed though. They listened to his music for hours and hours a day, learning the dance moves too. I think that's why he gets visited by him, I really do. I don't ask a lot of questions about their conversations, I only know he seems to enjoy the contact when he has it.

If I ever get any good information, I'll be sure to update. :)

P.S. I don't know if anyone of you have played the Michael Jackson Experience game, but it's F.U.N. I got the sense it'll be bringing the spirit of MJ back to many (new) people. A good thing from where I sit.

That IS interesting. Please keep us posted.

str8thinker
1st February 2011, 11:44
Cate, I'm still deeply moved by this thread. Today I stumbled across this PA thread named Mind Control (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?3225) started by Grizzom, and would like to direct forum members to download the book Thanks For The Memories, posted by Goldenserenity here (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?3225-Mind-Control&p=30617&viewfull=1#post30617). It is about Brice Taylor (not her real name, though that is in the book) and her breakout from mind control after she had been "handled" by a number of celebrity figures. It makes for compelling reading.

quench
1st February 2011, 11:52
The man was a legend! :D

gardunk
1st February 2011, 20:51
I'll have to find the link but for now to match some of Bill's thoughts there is a connection to the fact that Michael was ready to blow the whistle on the Hollywood connection and the perverse use of fear and control that is truly an agenda...

¤=[Post Update]=¤

http://theilluminatiwatch.com/tag/wealthiest-families/

3optic
13th February 2011, 19:48
Thank you, str8thinker for an excellent thread.

I'm hoping some can help me with distinguishing Druidic occult practice and Kabbalah from Satanism.

In the video The Satanic Cult Behind the Music Industry (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BAvoyUBzVdk) suggests Lucifer and Satan are the same. Most people assume this yet there is no specific link made in the Bible (please someone correct me if I'm wrong here). What you have is a Christian slant on occultism which likes to paint everything with the same brush.

My understanding is this: Satanism can fall under the umbrella of MK Occult practices but is not itself the overarching theme. It is in fact used in MK programming because of it's traumatic effects on mind control victims. Outside of Anton LaVey, there is no storied Satanic practice per se (I'm a rymin' fool). Crowley himself had absolutely nothing to do with Satanism but may have played up a connection for it's theatricality and his penchant for tweaking the uninitiated.

It's a mistake to confuse luciferianism (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Luciferianism)with Satanism (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Satanism), no?

transitionalman
13th February 2011, 21:36
I like how you broke that down. This is very true. I myself am the quiet type. I like to sit back and observe everything to try and understand why something is the way it is.
Also, this makes me wonder why Charlie Sheen is all over the news recently. Hmmm... could it be because of the letter he wrote to the Obama about 911? The man obviously has some serious substance abuse issues, but it seems to me that the media is going out of its way to destroy his reputation. Im just saying...

Patrikas
13th February 2011, 22:00
Thanx Cate for posting this ,
MJ gift to us all was incredible.........his music lit up the Souls of many including mine :)

Arrowwind
14th February 2011, 01:27

Absolutely Michael Jackson was innocent on every single count... they were out to destroy him...
He was a great soul that suffered much for his awareness and insight to the plight of humanity and found joy
in his ability to give... and he gave much on many levels.

Anyone that has the capacity to read inside to a person knows his truth. He did not hide it in his physical beingness through contraction, but was of open heart
He was open and honest to the point of his own destruction, to the point where he felt unsafe and compelled to close within himself and hide
as the negative forces surrounding him pressed on him. His lack of support in who he was on a spiritual level and to what was inherent to his soul nature gave great pain to him causing him to do some bizarre things to his own self. Remeber, he came from a cut throat culture, a depraved hollywood scene, and parents that were psycho. That he found and was compassion for life and the world is amazing.

Not for one second ever do I believe he did what they say to children.

Now you can see clearly the nature of the darkness, the nature of those who do not want joy and peace to be a part of the human heart reality and just what they are willing to do to crush it....Michael was a huge role model for millions and they saw to it that he was torn down.

The Mad spirtualist
14th February 2011, 01:37
MJ is just as screwed up as anyone could be. I know cause he was brought up a Jehovah's witness and I know what that can do to a person nevermind the added pressures mentioned above. But you got to give him one thing despite it all he was great and nobody will forget him and everybody knows who he is even tribal bushmen!

Arrowwind
14th February 2011, 01:48
If Michael had not had that sex scandel thrown upon him he would have had power that they feared.
Have you ever noticed that the only person aside from the Beatles group to amass such power was Michael?

If Michael had lived he could have lead a world crusade... it could have made what happened in Egypt look like a pittance.
He was just beginning to do his work...
that he was taken by drugs is how the cabal works , it was planned and ill advisers were put around him. and I know not if he had any true and good people around him as friends..
and in his innocence on such levels he surcumbed.

As far a Jehova whitnesses go... he freed himself from that tyranny.. people who have to fight for their freedom know what freedom is when they see it.

juliagulia55
5th April 2011, 21:48
This is an interesting thread. Even moreso because I have a 10-year old son that gets visited by Michael Jackson.

He has three guides he can see and communicate with telepathically...and one of them is MJ. He said he is in the form of white light, but he can definitely see that it's him. I did ask if he sees a hat, he says no. LOL. He just showed up in our driveway one night in the early fall. Both of my kids just learned of Michael Jackson this year, really. They'd never heard him. They were obsessed though. They listened to his music for hours and hours a day, learning the dance moves too. I think that's why he gets visited by him, I really do. I don't ask a lot of questions about their conversations, I only know he seems to enjoy the contact when he has it.

If I ever get any good information, I'll be sure to update. :)

P.S. I don't know if anyone of you have played the Michael Jackson Experience game, but it's F.U.N. I got the sense it'll be bringing the spirit of MJ back to many (new) people. A good thing from where I sit.

Wow... Your son is so lucky! I would give anything to see him again. I get the odd sign though and I like the thought he's watching over people who love his work :)

juliagulia55
5th April 2011, 21:58

My contact told me that he knew too much about what was really going on in the world (many Hollywood people do), and was considered by some to be a potential threat.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for that Bill. I've been researching this for a long time now and it lead me to that very conclusion but I wanted to hear it for someone 'in the know'. I was considering writing to Leo Zagami actually but I trust your judgement on the insider you've mentioned.

truthseekerdan
5th April 2011, 22:05
MJ is just as screwed up as anyone could be. I know cause he was brought up a Jehovah's witness and I know what that can do to a person nevermind the added pressures mentioned above. But you got to give him one thing despite it all he was great and nobody will forget him and everybody knows who he is even tribal bushmen!

Can you say the same about yourself...

TxVoo0iUVDA
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TxVoo0iUVDA

Lord Sidious
6th April 2011, 04:41
I am no fan of Michael Jackson, but I don't believe he deserved to be killed.
To say that he was talented would be a bit obvious, that talent was good as long as he was useful.
When he was not as useful as before, that is when they decided he had to go.

Tenzin
6th April 2011, 05:10
MJ silenced, Charlie Sheen probably next, but I reckon since he is only trying to expose the 9-11 plot and not about 2012, he will not be silenced permanently so soon.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yYRAC-2A_4s

Ammit
6th April 2011, 10:44
I have not believed that mj has been the real mj for a long time. I have a strange mind and can recognise people fron certain features in their faces. This i do not believe is MJ.