PDA

View Full Version : Dimensional shift, what it is like and how it is achieved

WhiteLove
17th April 2015, 18:25
My guess is that it is quite rare having experienced a dimensional shift at full consciousness without drugs or similar and being able to share what that experience is like. I have done so - in a very unusual rare kind of dream. It is Friday evening and tonight I'm on the mood of sharing something profound.

Human beings have "an internal love & truth vibration" inside that is constantly in vibration. This "internal love & truth vibration" is within the vibrational boundaries of our present dimension, hence we exist in a place that reflects our current spiritual development level.

But our dimension is a fraction of what creation is like. Beyond it you have multiple other dimensions, I have experienced two other ones, one of them being ultra incredible!

Beyond our dimension there is one that is very similar to our earth, try to imagine a world just like earth but much much lighter in its "density" or "weight" and "warmer" in its light. In this dimension you have an overwhelming sense of peace, emotion and "knowingness". It is an internal joy that cannot be described. On our world, we have something called "doubt". But on the one I experienced there simply was no doubt, it did not exist. Instead it was like you were constantly receiving "the truth", which is "unconditional love" and could "stay within it". In this very peaceful dimension I got to experience what can be understood as a dimensional shift - passing between two dimensions at full consciousness.

The way it happened was that I connected with my soul mate. Our level of unconditional love for each other was intense and equal. In this connection our "internal love and truth vibration", inter-locked at a point set by God. This happened very unexpectedly for me, I was not aware of the fact that mutual unconditional love can inter-lock. It was kind of like God was telling us: "I know you love each other unconditionally, but THIS is how unconditionally I love you". At that point God let me and my soul mate's love vibrations inter-lock, which triggered an infinite love frequency acceleration.

So yes, love can accelerate, and it can do so up to infinity, and in your consciousness you are able to perceive every little bit of it. As you do, you make a dimensional shift, within which you and your soul mate go through a soul fusion process - you literally become one at the spiritual level. You get so close and you love so much that whatever separation was between you, that simply is no more. When this happens, the level of joy is unbelievable. It is like taking off your "love glasses" and suddenly becoming love itself.

When this dimensional shift happens, right before the soul fusion, you will actually see when you leave your body, your spirit leaves the body and you look back at the physical dimension and your body as if it was a frozen still image that you are now leaving. You are still thinking equally much, you are still as aware, you are still you, but you are now detached from the body, the space and the time. You understand that your spirit went into a level of love vibration that is beyond the boundaries of that dimension. That is the multi-dimensional nature of existence.

The question is then: How is a dimensional shift achieved? The key is "unconditional love", it is a "cosmic secret". This key unlocks the limitations set upon your consciousness, including those limitations/boundaries that are attached to the dimensionality of creation. You must understand that you can travel anywhere within creation, simply through unconditional love. You do not have to have an "ET intelligence" to be able to do this. Once you reach the level and state of unconditional love and the truth this reflects, then the boundaries we think cannot be overcome, are overcome.

Therefore, an ET civilization visiting us from a different and very distant galaxy, can do so because at their level of "inner love vibration & truth" it is possible for them, they can go in and out of our dimension, they are so highly tuned to the truth. You see, this is possible for us too. If we here on earth would establish peace, things would start to accelerate very quickly. False stuff that makes us believe in certain limitations, would soon fade away - a new more true reality would emerge.

As truth and peace seekers, I ask you to please trust that this kind of reality exists and is possible for us and that when we establish peace here on earth, we will wake up to the truth of unconditional love and be free beyond imagination.

danegeroussacredgeometry
17th April 2015, 23:39
When this dimensional shift happens, right before the soul fusion, you will actually see when you leave your body, your spirit leaves the body and you look back at the physical dimension and your body as if it was a frozen still image that you are now leaving. You are still thinking equally much, you are still as aware, you are still you, but you are now detached from the body, the space and the time. You understand that your spirit went into a level of love vibration that is beyond the boundaries of that dimension. That is the multi-dimensional nature of existence.

The question is then: How is a dimensional shift achieved? The key is "unconditional love", it is a "cosmic secret". This key unlocks the limitations set upon your consciousness, including those limitations/boundaries that are attached to the dimensionality of creation. You must understand that you can travel anywhere within creation, simply through unconditional love. You do not have to have an "ET intelligence" to be able to do this. Once you reach the level and state of unconditional love and the truth this reflects, then the boundaries we think cannot be overcome, are overcome.

Therefore, an ET civilization visiting us from a different and very distant galaxy, can do so because at their level of "inner love vibration & truth" it is possible for them, they can go in and out of our dimension, they are so highly tuned to the truth. You see, this is possible for us too. If we here on earth would establish peace, things would start to accelerate very quickly. False stuff that makes us believe in certain limitations, would soon fade away - a new more true reality would emerge.

As truth and peace seekers, I ask you to please trust that this kind of reality exists and is possible for us and that when we establish peace here on earth, we will wake up to the truth of unconditional love and be free beyond imagination.

Umm whoa... this post left me speechless. Definitely resonates with me on an intimate level. This made my day. Thank you.

prc
18th April 2015, 00:34
I am trying to accomplish just that. Everyone has to undergo this experience by him/herself. But people are in different stages of spiritual development. I wish people could understand the importance of spending more time in inner soul development. We pay too much attention to the outside world!

betoobig
18th April 2015, 12:22
Thank you Whitelove... tears in my eyes (happiness)... thank you for sharing. As i reed i could feel the unconditional love trhough my spine. Just thank you.

LOVE

Juan

GloriousPoetry
23rd April 2015, 19:20
Thank you WhiteLove,

Your thread touches on 3 aspects of my life.....very spiritual

1. My brother who passed away and who years later through the vehicle of love used my boyfriend to manifest something to me. My boyfriend came to me with an item with my brother's name on it and in the form of his favorite song. My boyfriend did not know anything about my brother and what his name was. I believe the power of unconditional love was at play.

2. My twin soul.......this man came into my life and he has turned my life upside town....we are not together but his presence in this dimension has opened my heart in ways that I didn't know were possible....

3. My Poetry........expressions from my heart

The Imaginative Body of Love

All of the affinities in this world that hold beauty
together are sensitive forms that are drawn from
the imaginative body of love that remembers
what informs heaven's hand to render all of the creative
power that unveils itself inside this magical chamber....

One Soul

We are two parts of one soul
united in spiritual form
two parts of one heart that
holds a divine code of
universal form......