PDA

View Full Version : the second coming of jesus ,you choose

worldruler
18th November 2010, 05:35
ok come and meet Yajweh , this is quite fascinating and it would be great if someone , could find out more

but first choose , jesus is he coming back or not . I choose no

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tMMIPi5ebx8

hasnt november been a great month and we are only half way .

worldruler
19th November 2010, 07:55
wow well ,
that says alot ,
by jesus .
it has been said that when our energy return to our genetic pool that parts and pieces can be left or become parts of others so , there can be a number of people have actually memory and experience of a being who was here before . some others have said that there is 7 people on earth that are identical to each and everyone of us . so there fore the two people in my life time who have refered to them selves as jesus and provided compelling evidence ,story i beleave are jesus . and why not . if we are one . doesnt that mean we are one . so how about lets not disagree because it feeds the ego and get on being one . we have the ways and means to transform our way of being in a moment . would it not be more benificial to be the one s that take control of our media and focus on very specific agendas and nail the ______r . how well stop buying papers and watching the news . tell others what your not doing and why not . stop eating meat and drinking soft drinks . want far less . us numbers of people such as this forum to isolate an issue that is now and get it rolling once its got its own legs , start the next one .
this is like writing a letter to your ex and knowing she will never read it , but that never happened to me alas .
as for jesus , great guy
back to the topic
do you want jesus back or not ,
go and choose,
or not
just because i am the world ruler doesnt mean you have to do what i say , i mean after all god gave freedom of choose and look where we are , right no freedom of choose go choose .by the way no i do not drink {as in drunk drink ) and i have no psychiatric history up till now . so now you can really worried .
actually annie followed by several numbers , said jesus has come a number of times already .
and i know two still here .
i am going to have to start another thread
just joshing

Ahkenaten
19th November 2010, 16:57

worldruler
20th November 2010, 22:26
well , interesting that you make such a comment , its funny , when i read threads were there was conflict guess who was there , you .
you obviously are commenting without any thoughtful action . so what .
are you bored with your life and seeek conflict , well , i for one am going to look up messianic tendencies , sounds like a box for your insecurities , so what
anyway enjoy the rest of november its been a blast .

Celine
20th November 2010, 23:49
Hmm you comments, "worldruler" seem very argumentative...

"so what" ...kinda dismissive...

perhaps you dont understand that the xian subject here, is not a popular one..there are many strong opinions on both sides and your "opening post" does not instill respect or make one feel like opposing views will be welcome..

Ahkenaten has made some very thought provoking comments while being quite respectful, from what i see..

Ahkenaten
20th November 2010, 23:55
Our intention to to present alternatives to promote the quest for the truth...................not to merely provoke let alone encourage conflict for the sake of conflict. We do try to be respectful understanding that reasonable people who do not agree can profit from civil and intelligent discourse on ANY subject. Thank you Celine.

Ahkenaten
21st November 2010, 00:04
p.s. he is saying 'so what' I think because he thinks I was dissing him in another thread, but I said "so.............what"? meaning what was that (the video clip he linked) supposed to mean. I am sorry WorldRuler if I was not clear, I did NOT mean to insult you. I was looking for some clarification only .........I thought you provided it and understood what I was saying.

Krullenjongen
31st January 2011, 16:04
[QUOTE=worldruler;70344]but first choose , jesus is he coming back or not . I choose no
QUOTE]

I am just new here on the avalon forum and was browsing through some older treads and thought i would blow some new life in this discussion because it seemed dead and derailed.

My answer to the question is: Yes

To help along the discussion i would add this: Do you believe the bible?
This because the folowup question to the first question would probably be, Why?

SKIBADABOMSKI
31st January 2011, 16:12
Dead and derailed is where this thread should stay.

Krullenjongen
31st January 2011, 16:26
Dead and derailed is where this thread should stay.

Thanks for your contribution ;)

guido
2nd February 2011, 10:28
can it be that the secound coming of the Christ is different for everyone. its possible that with this second coming is meant the achevement of an individual soul wich reached a high goal receiving the christ consious. a stage of samadhi.

by the way the name you have hear here does it actually mean you have got krullen-boy?

Krullenjongen
2nd February 2011, 12:44
can it be that the secound coming of the Christ is different for everyone. its possible that with this second coming is meant the achevement of an individual soul wich reached a high goal receiving the christ consious. a stage of samadhi.

by the way the name you have hear here does it actually mean you have got krullen-boy?

Well if you take the bible as the book to explain it (this seems logical because this concept from the second comming if from there) the second comming is a single event at one point in time.
In this sense it would be the same for everyone.
But this second comming is accompanied by a judgement and this judgement is ofcourse per individual different.

And the name Krullenjongen does not mean i have curly hair :)