PDA

View Full Version : more prehistoric evidence of ET's found in Indian cave

shiva777
18th November 2010, 16:22
Prehistoric UFO and ET images found in remote cave in India
February, 17 2010

http://www.disclose.tv/frameset.php?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.archaeologydaily.com%2Fnews%2F201002173333%2FPrehistoric-UFO-and-ET-images-found-in-remote-cave-in-India.html

This page is viewed 112571 times

21diggs
digg
Rajasthan Times

A group of anthropologists working with hill tribes in a remote area of India have made a startling discovery: Intricate prehistoric cave paintings depicting aliens and UFO type craft.

The images were found in the Hoshangabad district of the state of Madhya Pradesh only 70 kilometers from the local administrative centre of Raisen. The caves are hidden deep within dense jungle.
A clear image of what might be an alien or ET in a space suit can be seen in one cave painting along with a classical flying saucer shaped UFO that appears to be either beaming something down or beaming something up, in what might be an ancient UFO abduction scenario. A force-field or trail of some sort is seen at the rear of the UFO.

Also visible is another object that might depict a wormhole, explaining how aliens were able to reach Earth. This image may lead UFO enthusiasts to conclude that the images might have been drawn with the involvement of aliens themselves.

Local Archaeologist, Mr Wassim Khan, has personally seen the images. He claims that the objects and creatures seen in them are totally anomalous and out of character when compared to other, already discovered, examples of prehistoric cave art depicting ancient life in the area. As such he believes that they might suggest beings from other planets have been interacting with humans since prehistoric times: Adding weight to the 'ancient astronaut theory' which postulates that human civilization was established with the assistance of benevolent space-faring aliens.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

conk
18th November 2010, 20:03
Add one more culture to the very long list, yeap. It's getting hard to ignore, isn't it?

Ammit
18th November 2010, 20:30
Ahh bugger its removed......

daledo
18th November 2010, 20:51
http://www.archaeologydaily.com/news/fotos/image3333_b.jpg

That is definitely a space suit ... how can people ignore what was written and drawn in the past. I guess that is the same thing happening in America, we ignore and disregard the Constitution like it wasn't there.

Ammit... The link is still working, however they might try to remove the drawing :(

Ammit
18th November 2010, 20:53
Oh wow, was that the picture???

Many thanks Daledo, much appreciated

Ammit

Zook
18th November 2010, 21:16
Hi Daledo,

http://www.archaeologydaily.com/news/fotos/image3333_b.jpg
That is definitely a space suit ... how can people ignore what was written and drawn in the past. I guess that is the same thing happening in America, we ignore and disregard the Constitution like it wasn't there.
Ammit... The link is still working, however they might try to remove the drawing :(

Not trying to throw water on the duck, but how do we know that the drawing is prehistoric, e.g. authentic? The colors look too bright on the face of it.

:typing:

sargeist
18th November 2010, 21:17
pretty sure that painting is NOT in india, and was found many many years ago.

-------

edit to add - i can't find the reference i was looking for to back this up, so feel free to disregard.

shadowstalker
18th November 2010, 21:31
Ahh bugger its removed......

Its still there you just have to be patient its slow in popping up is all

daledo
18th November 2010, 21:55
Hi Daledo,

Not trying to throw water on the duck, but how do we know that the drawing is prehistoric, e.g. authentic? The colors look too bright on the face of it.

:typing:

That is a good question but if you look at the history of ancient drawings and writings... there have been hundreds that have been uncovered that depicted similar drawings. Can they all be wrong?

TigaHawk
18th November 2010, 22:06
our problem is we look at our ancestors like idiots - primative - unintelligent etc compared to us now.

because of this - we deem their artwork, drawings etc as today's equivilant of a child's crayon drawing on a wall. "awwww the dumb-ancient humans drew pictures in a cave, cute!" kind of senario.

Well, that is the view ive personaly been recieving from having studied history etc.

Something about pride - having a bunch of people that had no technology that we know of, probably still hunted for food with bow's and arrows and teh such, and had the whole tribal thing going on - is a realy realy realy big blow to a know-it-all scientist's ego - when they realise the pretty scribbles are alot more than just scribbles - and challenge the current day theories of science that we have.

Because of this ego - they cant be wrong - those ancient dumbo's with their ochre paints and bow's n arrows couldent possibly have had aclue about the star's and far away constelations right?

right?

oh wait :P

Teakai
19th November 2010, 00:36
Just a thought - but part of project blue beam is about the 'discovery' of archaeological finds which change our current view of history.

I would be highly suspicious about the origin of all 'new' discoveries at this time - especially those that reveal ET existence.

daledo
19th November 2010, 00:52
Just a thought - but part of project blue beam is about the 'discovery' of archaeological finds which change our current view of history.

I would be highly suspicious about the origin of all 'new' discoveries at this time - especially those that reveal ET existence.

I came across a website that has a ton of info that was already discovered over the last few hundred years.

Http://www.s8int.com
this is one of the best collections of info around. It took me a week to read the whole site but I am glad I did. It opened up my eyes to what is hidden in underground vaults that will never be seen by the people.

Teakai
19th November 2010, 01:26
I came across a website that has a ton of info that was already discovered over the last few hundred years.

Http://www.s8int.com
this is one of the best collections of info around. It took me a week to read the whole site but I am glad I did. It opened up my eyes to what is hidden in underground vaults that will never be seen by the people.

Thanks for the link, Daledo - will make a cuppa and have a look through it - love stuff like that.

I realise that history as we are taught it and history as it actually is are two completely different things.

I read there were giants bones hidden at the vatican - wouldn't I just love to have a poke around there!!!