PDA

View Full Version : Timeline Shift?

SabreToothMom
3rd May 2015, 12:50
Hi, I am a new poster here and don't have the vocabulary or understanding of the vast majority of people here. Please forgive me for that. Right now my knowledge is solely based on what I just KNOW, because I recognize it when I see it. Not from books, if you know what I mean.

Anyway, the thread title - Timeline Shift? - I wonder if that is what occurred one day over a decade ago. There doesn't seem to be any other explanation for what happened. I wonder what you all think?

I was in the kitchen and opened the oven door to check on something that was cooking, and noticed a split second too late that my child who was just learning to walk was toddling over towards me. I saw her fall forward and knew that there was no chance to save her .. in a fraction of a second I saw her fall forward onto the open oven door and injure herself horrifically, and as I saw it all happening I screamed out loud "oh God, help me!" without thinking....

.... still within that split second I saw before me (maybe better to say "had impressed into my memory") a lifetime of being in the hospital with her, multiple operations, plastic surgeries, feeding tubes and breathing tubes, my marriage crumbling and falling apart, my older children fading out of my scope of attention, it was as if I was living this life and then instantly - almost in negative time, like the moment had not only NOT occurred, but somehow rewound a few seconds - as I finished screaming the words "help me!" I saw her complete her fall forward but it was as if someone grabbed her around the waist and pulled her back about 2 feet, and when she landed she was quite some distance from the oven and not at all in danger.

My husband was staring with his mouth open from across the room and after a very long silence where not even our daughter made a sound, he said "what the hell just happened?!"

The energy was palpable during the incident and for minutes afterwards. The child didn't even utter a cry, or even a sound, her eyes were wide and round and she just picked herself back up after a few seconds and toddled away. I had the strange sensation of noticing my ears weren't ringing (as if they had been?), and felt very much present in the here and now, more so than I can recall at any other time of my life, really.

My husband sat there staring at me and I began to cry and had to remove myself from the room, instantly exhausted and fully bewildered but endlessly thankful at the same time.

So much is lost in the retelling. I wish I could bring you all to that moment and have you witness it so you could see for yourselves how traumatic and very REAL this moment was.

Did the timeline somehow shift to one where she did NOT injure herself, while the one where she did continued on, and I caught a glimpse of it in that instant of the timeline branching off into two possible realities?

Did we manage to go back to this moment after actually living through a long stretch of that timeline? Is that how I saw and felt what seemed like years and which felt as though it aged me to a great degree?

Did I call upon some higher energy inside myself and cause her to somehow fall forwards but land in a different space than her physical body had been occupying?

How did this happen?

Thoughts?

Becky
3rd May 2015, 13:24
Wow, this is a very powerful story, thank you for sharing. I don't have the answers - just a few thoughts. It may be that a timeline did shift for you and your family. It may be that you had some kind of angelic* intervention...

*insert whichever saving or higher vibrational entities or energies you subscribe to.

All I do feel is that you asked for help and connected in a very effective way with something that could help you, and you received it. I am so so glad that you did as you are now experiencing a far more favourable timeline for your whole family.

WhiteLove
3rd May 2015, 13:26
A theory would be that in this particular moment, you sent your love emotions and visualized a certain scenario to your higher self and God - who is present in a domain of unconditional love - who instantly understood you and arranged a response of unconditional love where you, your child and your husband would be protected. In a more chaotic non-loving scenario the outcome could have been different, not to scare you but to make you gain from that spiritual lesson. What this event reveals to you is how much you love your child and that you are deeply unconditionally loved and realizing that might have been the perfect reason for why this happened to you at this time. Your spirit needed that remembrance.

Selkie
3rd May 2015, 13:36
Thanks for this story. Things like this do happen and its always good to hear a first-hand account.

And welcome to Avalon, btw :)

Rex
3rd May 2015, 13:38
Curious to know if your husband would tell the same story? I'm not doubting yours, it's that some people faced with an experience like that sometimes can't accept it.

SabreToothMom
3rd May 2015, 13:45
Wow, this is a very powerful story, thank you for sharing. I don't have the answers - just a few thoughts. It may be that a timeline did shift for you and your family. It may be that you had some kind of angelic* intervention...

*insert whichever saving or higher vibrational entities or energies you subscribe to.

All I do feel is that you asked for help and connected in a very effective way with something that could help you, and you received it. I am so so glad that you did as you are now experiencing a far more favourable timeline for your whole family.

Thank you for your reply. :)

Your comment resonates with me. (For what it's worth, to anyone reading: I'm not married to the term "God", or all of the religious entailments that go with it. Just my own way of describing that which I am but a wisp of, if that makes sense.)

I have wondered if my parents (both deceased) may have lent some of their energy to my own to facilitate this event..

€=[Post Update]=€

Curious to know if your husband would tell the same story? I'm not doubting yours, it's that some people faced with an experience like that sometimes can't accept it.

You know, I'm curious too. He doesn't use the computer but I'm going to ask him later today. There's no way for you all to know this about me, but I have an inability to lie for some reason, so you can be sure that I'll come back and relate his honest reply later. (The closest I can get to making myself lie is creative wording or non-response, not sure why that is but it's not a problem for me as I dislike untruths anyhow, as I'm sure we all do.)

SabreToothMom
3rd May 2015, 13:49
A theory would be that in this particular moment, you sent your love emotions and visualized a certain scenario to your higher self and God - who is present in a domain of unconditional love - who instantly understood you and arranged a response of unconditional love where you, your child and your husband would be protected. In a more chaotic non-loving scenario the outcome could have been different, not to scare you but to make you gain from that spiritual lesson. What this event reveals to you is how much you love your child and that you are deeply unconditionally loved and realizing that might have been the perfect reason for why this happened to you at this time. Your spirit needed that remembrance.

"In a more chaotic non-loving scenario the outcome could have been different" .... this is something I would like to really explore and expand on at some point, maybe in this thread or maybe in a new one. But I have already mentioned in one of my other posts here (of which I've only made about 10) that I have a natural ability to amplify energy, both my own and others, but along with that I have a tendency to manifest negative energy which then gets amplified and projected and which is creating a ton of chaos in my life, specifically in my marriage. I am living daily in "a more chaotic non-loving" environment, and my projections are indeed leading to a different outcome. I need to learn to control this, and to turn the negativity around.

But I realize I'm putting my own thread off-topic, so will leave it alone for now.. but wanted to thank you for your reply and let you know that you've touched on something very important to me, and something which I am presently fighting day to day. Well done picking up on that. ;)

SabreToothMom
3rd May 2015, 14:09
Thanks for this story. Things like this do happen and its always good to hear a first-hand account.

And welcome to Avalon, btw :)

You're welcome, and thank YOU. I live in a small rural town where things like this aren't discussed or even acknowledged. It is so good to find a place where I don't feel so different, or have to question my sanity because of things coming to me that I (1) shouldn't "KNOW" out of the blue and (2) sound absolutely nuts talking about.

Example: I sometimes get hit with the knowledge (not concern, not wonder, not logical conclusion.. just knowledge from where I have no idea) that weather is being manipulated, too. Even *I* push that knowledge away though because my logic insists that is craziness, and my logic also insists that I must have a mental illness if I actually entertain such thoughts... so I push them away.

(Doesn't work. It is what it is.)

william r sanford72
3rd May 2015, 14:23
How did this happen?

Thoughts?

.....LOVE.....

truth and balance

Selkie
3rd May 2015, 14:26
Telekinesis?

Camilo
3rd May 2015, 14:30
Welcome to PA.

WhiteLove
3rd May 2015, 14:55

"In a more chaotic non-loving scenario the outcome could have been different" .... this is something I would like to really explore and expand on at some point, maybe in this thread or maybe in a new one. But I have already mentioned in one of my other posts here (of which I've only made about 10) that I have a natural ability to amplify energy, both my own and others, but along with that I have a tendency to manifest negative energy which then gets amplified and projected and which is creating a ton of chaos in my life, specifically in my marriage. I am living daily in "a more chaotic non-loving" environment, and my projections are indeed leading to a different outcome. I need to learn to control this, and to turn the negativity around.

But I realize I'm putting my own thread off-topic, so will leave it alone for now.. but wanted to thank you for your reply and let you know that you've touched on something very important to me, and something which I am presently fighting day to day. Well done picking up on that. ;)

I'm glad to hear that I was able to provide a useful perspective. One thing I want to add about this is that I think that the higher self processes what you send - from an absolute truth point of view - in other words it receives whatever is the truth contents of that message and then that is what is being processed from an unconditional love perspective. In other words the higher self cannot be fooled because it is always in absolute truth. This then means that when you visualize something you do not want but you think you do, then that is pretty much the same as visualizing that you do not want that, hence manifestation won't reflect that. But if you are visualizing something you truly love and your higher self receives that, then how can unconditional love reject something like that to be manifested, that would be like saying that unconditional love yields conditional love and that makes no sense.

Indirectly what I'm saying here is this: When you pray, pray in truth. When you visualize, visualize in truth. When you are you, be the you that you are. What I think this does is it brings more clearity to you about why things are the way they are, you send information to your higher self and God that reflects what you truly desire, hence you do not have to struggle with paths you think you need to take and get confused about why they do not work. In a way it is like practicing to walk the path of truth. The higher self guides you towards it. When you notice that it works like this, be in that truth, let it be your friend. Accept it, love it, appreciate it. Your higher self knows what you truly love and arranges that, either in dream or in physical reality. It also knows what you need to go through to find what you truly desire. It is your true you.

gripreaper
3rd May 2015, 16:52
The "flash" of a previous lifetime, which has the same energy signature and the same players as this lifetime, is not immutable and the outcome of that lifetime can be rewritten, as the experience is actually also happening in the present moment and the current lifetime was set up as a catalyst and a energetic structure to clear and rewrite the outcome as per your own dream and intentions. YOU are the creator of your lives and your path and your beliefs and your karma. Nothing is out of your reach, and the solidity and immutability of the energetic structure or the manifestations of those experiences are yours to choose.

You changed the outcome of the previous life in that moment.

SabreToothMom
3rd May 2015, 19:07
Everyone has contributed such helpful replies, and I thank you all for them and for the warm welcome!

The "flash" of a previous lifetime, which has the same energy signature and the same players as this lifetime, is not immutable and the outcome of that lifetime can be rewritten, as the experience is actually also happening in the present moment and the current lifetime was set up as a catalyst and a energetic structure to clear and rewrite the outcome as per your own dream and intentions. YOU are the creator of your lives and your path and your beliefs and your karma. Nothing is out of your reach, and the solidity and immutability of the energetic structure or the manifestations of those experiences are yours to choose.

You changed the outcome of the previous life in that moment.

This has hit me quite profoundly.. I find myself wondering how often this has happened in my life so far, and how many more times this will occur, and wondering whether this is sort of the point of reincarnation, aside from experience-collecting... and love of course (since I believe that we are all connected and are all parts of The Whole, I guess you could say).

Not to mention the way it impresses upon me that every single action has a ripple effect, but not in the way that one would normally think of it... hm difficult to put into words...

ghostrider
3rd May 2015, 20:24
it's all tied to CERN , the pyramids of Egypt , and maniacs in the now going back in time to influence Napoleon , and the battle of waterloo ... it's no accident we speak English in America instead of French ...

Heyoka_11
3rd May 2015, 20:32
Welcome to PA, and thank you for this thread, which you have written wonderfully.

I have had similar experiences: experiences where the outcome could so easily be classed as miraculous. Perhaps the outcome in your case, as I think it has been in mine, was based on the energy that you put into your request. It may have been a simple "Oh God, help me" , but I can only imagine that in that instant, and perhaps without even being aware of it, you summoned every scrap of energetic intent that you probably didn't even know was at your disposal, and, in effect, you denied that moment in time its opportunity to actualise.

Angelic intervention..........perhaps, but that I believe requires an energy charged request as well. Either way, you showed yourself the truly awesome power that you possess to change the course of what may well have been an inevitability.

Well done!

Best Wishes,

Tony.

SabreToothMom
3rd May 2015, 22:29
it's all tied to CERN , the pyramids of Egypt , and maniacs in the now going back in time to influence Napoleon , and the battle of waterloo ... it's no accident we speak English in America instead of French ...

Hmmm... I'm sorry to say you've lost me on this... could you explain how this is tied in? I don't feel at all special enough to have any connection to any of those people or events.. and my French is terrible (never made it past middle school level French classes, most of it long forgotten I'm afraid).. not that anyone asked me... :)

SabreToothMom
3rd May 2015, 22:32
Welcome to PA, and thank you for this thread, which you have written wonderfully.

I have had similar experiences: experiences where the outcome could so easily be classed as miraculous. Perhaps the outcome in your case, as I think it has been in mine, was based on the energy that you put into your request. It may have been a simple "Oh God, help me" , but I can only imagine that in that instant, and perhaps without even being aware of it, you summoned every scrap of energetic intent that you probably didn't even know was at your disposal, and, in effect, you denied that moment in time its opportunity to actualise.

Angelic intervention..........perhaps, but that I believe requires an energy charged request as well. Either way, you showed yourself the truly awesome power that you possess to change the course of what may well have been an inevitability.

Well done!

Best Wishes,

Tony.

Thank you, Tony, for your warm welcome and kind words about this thread. For whatever reason, the part of your message above which I have bolded struck a chord in me such that it brought tears to my eyes. Normally I get goose bumps as a sign of "this is true / this is significant" but I think maybe the spark of tears is an even more certain sign that what you wrote resonates with me deeply as being true, for me in my situation.

ghostrider
3rd May 2015, 23:04

Hmmm... I'm sorry to say you've lost me on this... could you explain how this is tied in? I don't feel at all special enough to have any connection to any of those people or events.. and my French is terrible (never made it past middle school level French classes, most of it long forgotten I'm afraid).. not that anyone asked me... :)

Napoleon went to the pyramid as a man of the people , fighting against the idea of kings and queens , he had an experience that changed him , when he came out from the pyramid he was different , he made himself emperor ... ET's in concert with the PTB have been controlling humans for a very long time ... http://emvsinfo.blogspot.com/2013/07/james-horak-napoleon-in-great-pyramid.html

ghostrider
3rd May 2015, 23:10
http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/Contact_Report_433 and here scroll to around line 41 ...

SabreToothMom
3rd May 2015, 23:17
http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/Contact_Report_433 and here scroll to around line 41 ...

Excellent reading, thank you!

Carmen
4th May 2015, 09:29
Hi, I am a new poster here and don't have the vocabulary or understanding of the vast majority of people here. Please forgive me for that. Right now my knowledge is solely based on what I just KNOW, because I recognize it when I see it. Not from books, if you know what I mean.

Anyway, the thread title - Timeline Shift? - I wonder if that is what occurred one day over a decade ago. There doesn't seem to be any other explanation for what happened. I wonder what you all think?

I was in the kitchen and opened the oven door to check on something that was cooking, and noticed a split second too late that my child who was just learning to walk was toddling over towards me. I saw her fall forward and knew that there was no chance to save her .. in a fraction of a second I saw her fall forward onto the open oven door and injure herself horrifically, and as I saw it all happening I screamed out loud "oh God, help me!" without thinking....

.... still within that split second I saw before me (maybe better to say "had impressed into my memory") a lifetime of being in the hospital with her, multiple operations, plastic surgeries, feeding tubes and breathing tubes, my marriage crumbling and falling apart, my older children fading out of my scope of attention, it was as if I was living this life and then instantly - almost in negative time, like the moment had not only NOT occurred, but somehow rewound a few seconds - as I finished screaming the words "help me!" I saw her complete her fall forward but it was as if someone grabbed her around the waist and pulled her back about 2 feet, and when she landed she was quite some distance from the oven and not at all in danger.

My husband was staring with his mouth open from across the room and after a very long silence where not even our daughter made a sound, he said "what the hell just happened?!"

The energy was palpable during the incident and for minutes afterwards. The child didn't even utter a cry, or even a sound, her eyes were wide and round and she just picked herself back up after a few seconds and toddled away. I had the strange sensation of noticing my ears weren't ringing (as if they had been?), and felt very much present in the here and now, more so than I can recall at any other time of my life, really.

My husband sat there staring at me and I began to cry and had to remove myself from the room, instantly exhausted and fully bewildered but endlessly thankful at the same time.

So much is lost in the retelling. I wish I could bring you all to that moment and have you witness it so you could see for yourselves how traumatic and very REAL this moment was.

Did the timeline somehow shift to one where she did NOT injure herself, while the one where she did continued on, and I caught a glimpse of it in that instant of the timeline branching off into two possible realities?

Did we manage to go back to this moment after actually living through a long stretch of that timeline? Is that how I saw and felt what seemed like years and which felt as though it aged me to a great degree?

Did I call upon some higher energy inside myself and cause her to somehow fall forwards but land in a different space than her physical body had been occupying?

How did this happen?

Thoughts?

I think you changed the timeline. Two realities split and you took/ created, the one you wanted. I did this through a dream of my own daughters death. I sat up in bed and screamed "change it". My daughter (16) confirmed a very close call driving to school a couple of days later. I only then remembered the dream and my response to it. Neat aye! We can change realities when we are passionate about it!

Heyoka_11
4th May 2015, 10:06
it brought tears to my eyes.

Oops! But I bet they were happy tears.

I am so glad that my few words resonated with you. I have had many years to ponder such occurrences, and it is truly humbling to imagine that we all have such power. It brings to mind tales of people who have summoned superhuman strength when, say, confronted by a rolled vehicle which is trapping someone underneath. Out of sheer necessity they are sometimes able to roll the vehicle out of the way. Come to think about it, in the heat of the moment, there is no time for our "filters" to kick in, reminding us of what we are incapable of: all we know is that something must be done. So before we have a chance to say "I can't do that", we try anyway, and sometimes that can bring about unimaginable results.

One thing that I have come to appreciate from such events is the formidable power of the word NO. I sometimes read that we should avoid saying "no", as it is in the negative. I read that we should rather say "yes" to an alternative which brings the same result. An example would be saying "yes" to peace, instead of "no" to war. I don't buy it!

NO is a very powerful word, and I think that, in effect, that is what you screamed on the day that you saved your child from certain injury. Your need was immediate, your intention was pure, and you had no time to think about it.

There is so much for you to take from that. But then you obviously have, haven't you?

Oo roo for now,

Tony.

Postscript:

Still thinkin...........

There is no greater Love that that present between a parent and their child.

When, in that instant, you denied what appeared to be inevitable, I bet Love, as a force, was right alongside you. How could you go wrong?

SabreToothMom
4th May 2015, 10:12
I think you changed the timeline. Two realities split and you took/ created, the one you wanted. I did this through a dream of my own daughters death. I sat up in bed and screamed "change it". My daughter (16) confirmed a very close call driving to school a couple of days later. I only then remembered the dream and my response to it. Neat aye! We can change realities when we are passionate about it!

So, if the above is true, then Project Avalon WILL succeed.. all we need is Love...

What a nice thought to start my day with. Thank you for sharing. :)

SabreToothMom
4th May 2015, 10:21
it brought tears to my eyes.

Oops! But I bet they were happy tears.

I am so glad that my few words resonated with you. I have had many years to ponder such occurrences, and it is truly humbling to imagine that we all have such power. It brings to mind tales of people who have summoned superhuman strength when, say, confronted by a rolled vehicle which is trapping someone underneath. Out of sheer necessity they are sometimes able to roll the vehicle out of the way. Come to think about it, in the heat of the moment, there is no time for our "filters" to kick in, reminding us of what we are incapable of: all we know is that something must be done. So before we have a chance to say "I can't do that", we try anyway, and sometimes that can bring about unimaginable results.

One thing that I have come to appreciate from such events is the formidable power of the word NO. I sometimes read that we should avoid saying "no", as it is in the negative. I read that we should rather say "yes" to an alternative which brings the same result. An example would be saying "yes" to peace, instead of "no" to war. I don't buy it!

NO is a very powerful word, and I think that, in effect, that is what you screamed on the day that you saved your child from certain injury. Your need was immediate, your intention was pure, and you had no time to think about it.

There is so much for you to take from that. But then you obviously have, haven't you?

Oo roo for now,

Tony.

That very powerful word is what stopped me from being mauled in a dog attack some years ago... there was a stray wandering a 55 mph zone so we brought it inside the house and I went to hold out my hand to let it smell it, while showing my children (ages 5 and 3) that this was how to approach a strange dog. It grabbed my hand in it's mouth and yanked me forcefully towards the ground several times. I yelled "run!" to the boys and the oldest went up to his room and shut the door but the youngest went and got up onto the couch. I was terrified that dog would go after him. Instead it kept a hold of my hand and kept tugging me down despite all of my protests. Suddenly in a moment of clarity I saw myself getting pulled onto the ground and the dog going at my neck and leaving me there to die in front of the children. As I felt my knees buckle under me with it's next yank, I screamed "NO! NO! BAD DOG!" and pulled my knee up as hard as I could and used it to undercut the dog in it's own neck, forcing it's teeth off of my hand finally for the first time since it got hold. I yelled "GO OUTSIDE!" and it stared at me for a second and then ran out the door. It got me through my carpal tunnel and the palm of the hand and the back of the hand - still have scars of course. But nothing else I said or did made a bit of difference to that dog. The word "NO" was the only thing that saved me. It's easy to say "well of course, it's the first thing a dog learns" but I don't think that's fair considering the fact that this dog was ignoring every human command it was given, and it was in the middle of a snarling, snarfing, growling, barking, biting maul-attack and stopped dead in it's tracks and left.

But who knows? It could be that simple. Either way, "no" IS a powerful word!

suzzycowgirl
4th May 2015, 12:11

I agree with you here and would like to add that the destructive scenario SabreToothMom saw was caused by giving her consent to a destructive mind in her life. This consent should be withdrawn.

etheric underground
4th May 2015, 12:34
Your experience had a favorable outcome, your higher self showed you the consequences of a not so favorable outcome.
The lesson i'm sure has indelibly been etched into your psyche not to underestimate the curious nature of our young.
Our reality has many unanswered questions, but the path of a truth seeker provides us with the dots by which to connect.
This forum is a tool we all use in different ways to support our findings....I hope it does the same for you.
Welcome and thankyou

betoobig
4th May 2015, 16:34
Wellcome to the forum and thanks so much for sharing. I found your story very inspirational. All came out from within. YouŽll find here more people sharing our stories/experiences, youŽll feel related. ENjoy the forum.

LOVE
Juan

SabreToothMom
5th May 2015, 10:31
Wellcome to the forum and thanks so much for sharing. I found your story very inspirational. All came out from within. YouŽll find here more people sharing our stories/experiences, youŽll feel related. ENjoy the forum.

LOVE
Juan

Thank you Juan. :) I smiled when I saw that you had replied, because I've noticed already reading other threads that you always end them with LOVE, and I love that. <3