PDA

View Full Version : Red Ice Radio - Nigel Kerner - Grey Aliens and the Harvesting of Souls

Gita
7th April 2010, 14:04
For those who may be interested.

Red Ice Radio - Nigel Kerner - Grey Aliens and the Harvesting of Souls

Quote,
'Author of "Song of the Greys" and "Grey Aliens and the Harvesting of Souls", Nigel Kerner joins us for an exclusive interview to discuss his books and research on the Greys. In Nigel's 1997 book "Song of the Greys" he first introduced the notion of aliens known as Greys coming to Earth, explaining that Greys are sophisticated biological robots created by an extraterrestrial civilization they have long since outlived. In his new book "Grey Aliens and the Harvesting of Souls" Kerner reveals that the Greys are seeking to master death by obtaining something humans possess that they do not: souls. Through the manipulation of human DNA, these aliens hope to create their own souls and, thereby, escape the entropic grip of the material universe in favor of the timeless realm of spirit.'
Unquote

Red Ice Radio - Nigel Kerner - Pt 1 - Grey Aliens and the Harvesting of Souls

hJr5KvNS9cM

JesterTerrestrial
7th April 2010, 14:10
wow interesting!

http://i823.photobucket.com/albums/zz155/WebbSirFinn/Troll_2dvd.jpg

http://i823.photobucket.com/albums/zz155/WebbSirFinn/trolls33.jpg

kriya
7th April 2010, 17:07
Oh dear, what on earth was that post for JT?

Paramhansa Yogananda, so I've heard was once asked about UFOs etc... He said that there was an alien race visiting earth, but that they were not spiritual. To my mind that means they have no souls!!

PY is an avatar (original sense of the word) and I believe he spoke the truth.

Love,

Kriya

Gita
7th April 2010, 20:58
Naughty Jester!! tut tut.

Anyways, Kryia can you please expand a bit more on Paramhansa Yogananda and his views on these ETs - sounds interesting.

Majorion
7th April 2010, 21:42
I remember John Lear talked about this countless times on OMF. Only it's the other way round, they are not here to harvest the souls or try to steal it for themselves, apparently they are the caretakers, as JL would call them, that we are the 'containers' and quote. All this information comes from Sleeper (Lou Baldin).

The greys are cybernetic lifeforms, yes, its almost unanimous these days.

kriya
7th April 2010, 22:21
Naughty Jester!! tut tut.

Anyways, Kryia can you please expand a bit more on Paramhansa Yogananda and his views on these ETs - sounds interesting.

Sorry love, that's it! I don't know of any other reference to ETs.

Love,

Kriya

lindabaker
7th April 2010, 22:45
Hello, everyone! I don't think the Jester meant any harm...everyone needs a good laugh now and then. There's always a fine line with humor, and the Jester intentions are not about anything other than reminding us not to take everything so seriously. Now and again, Jesters step over a line or two, but we can forgive them because usually they hit the right spot. I mean the spot that is the right balance between how we discern, take information into our emotional body, and how we release tension. This doesn't mean we can't tell him when he's gone too far, though. I have never laughed so hard in my whole life when reading some Jester posts at the end of Avalon 1. He blew me away. Linda B.

Gita
8th April 2010, 09:38
Totally agree Lindabaker. I also don't believe he meant any harm and as far as I’m concerned there’s nothing to forgive. I always liked Jester’s energy and hope to see him back with us soon. Lets face it, someone that funny can’t be all bad.

stardustaquarion
8th April 2010, 13:05
going back to greys my question will be why we, who are gods, will need cybernetic or GM soulless entities to look after us? I respect JL but I think that there is no evidence that the greys have good intent towards humanity

My reservations come from the fact that they act secretively and kidnap people against their will, then they extract tissue from them without people giving them any consent

Somehow it does not seem plausable to me that these entities, :alien: :alien: :alien:, are up to anything good

Beings that have good intent come to people respectfully and ask whether it is convenient to interchange ideas, energies etc. I say this from my own experience dealing with both sides of the spectrum

If entities do not respect free will, they are service to self, there are no excuses

Love

Gita
8th April 2010, 13:50
Pure Common Sense Stardust. :thumb:

Majorion
8th April 2010, 14:08
Well needless to say, I don't agree with JL either.

The oldest depictions of extraterrestrials come from cave paintings, the locations of the different carvings and related paintings are very remote from each other, this denotes independence of what people were seeing, the depictions vary a little (attire, suits, helmets) but all of them show what resembles the grey-alien description. Whether soulless or not, they have been part of this planet just as long as we have, perhaps longer. If the greys were intent on annihilating us then I think they would have struck a long time ago. There seems to be a spiritual factor we are not yet comprehending.

John claims the greys abduct people 3 times in their life, a way of looking out for them and their health till their time on earth is done, all of it without recollection, the only way you can possibly remember is through regression.

lindabaker
8th April 2010, 14:49
Stardust, you are so right. No excuses! You, as your own person, did not give permission for any experimentation. No one speaks (or has spoken for) the entire human race. So what if some time in the past some government or religious agency gave a blanket permission to these entities. I say, Begone!

stardustaquarion
8th April 2010, 14:59
Stardust, you are so right. No excuses! You, as your own person, did not give permission for any experimentation. No one speaks (or has spoken for) the entire human race. So what if some time in the past some government or religious agency gave a blanket permission to these entities. I say, Begone!

Hi lindabaker!, well, you have a point. Maybe we have been sold by our governments or religious institutions as cattle!!! But still, we have the right to say no individually. We are responsible for our own energy fields and we can take controll of it by chosing not to be interfered with.

Good to see you, love

Enlightenment101
15th April 2010, 01:49
Some Feel the Greys are evil some think they are just watchers, an advanced race that somehow isnt able to feel any emotions, I havent met one so I wouldnt know what they are, and there seems to be to many experts on the subject and they dont agree either.

Gita
15th April 2010, 07:54
Some Feel the Greys are evil some think they are just watchers, an advanced race that somehow isnt able to feel any emotions, I havent met one so I wouldnt know what they are, and there seems to be to many experts on the subject and they dont agree either.

From what I understand, there are many different types of Greys - there are the ones from different time lines and different dimensions. The most active ones on Earth seem to be the more malevolent ones who are in cahoots with the secret governments, the malevolent reptilians and the Nordics. :evil: Fascinating universe we live in.!