PDA

View Full Version : My UFO sighting 30/11/2014

samsdice
6th May 2015, 10:39
Hi everyone first post...

November 30th 2014
Time: 14:35

I was walking east down Eastbank St. in town when I looked up and saw a large cylindrical ufo (cigar shaped). It was shimmering as if decloaking. It looked metallic and had plasma swirling all around it. The colour was silver in the middle and purple at either end of the tube. There were also two orange glowing orbs just off to the right of this thing. They were moving about, unlike the cigar ufi which was stationary. They also seemed to be cloaking/decloaking.

I did pull out my phone at this point and called my sister who was at home. She went into her garden and saw it too. Quickly I turned the camera on and pointed it toward the ufos.

This is resulting video - sadly by the time I began filming the ufo was gone, only one of the orbs is actually discernable). I estimate that the ufo was around 10,000 feet up (lower than commercial flights we are used to).

Since the sighting my life has definitely changed, in that, it feels like I have gotten out of a deep rut. :sun:

https://youtu.be/5TNmtWpLIL8

Cidersomerset
6th May 2015, 11:12
Nice one samsdice you caught something moving in the sky.

5TNmtWpLIL8

samsdice
6th May 2015, 11:30
I know the video does not do it justice - however, what I saw was very impressive to say the least. I've heard that the cigar shaped UFOs are motherships and the orbs they emit are scouts.

Peace

Cidersomerset
6th May 2015, 11:47
I know the video does not do it justice - however, what I saw was very impressive to say the least. I've heard that the cigar shaped UFOs are motherships and the orbs they emit are scouts.

Peace

That's right the cigar shaped UFO's have been around for a long time,
and very recently judging by this post.

Colima Nightcam UFO - Link under my YT Video. May 3, 2015

cLxrF06XmHo

Published on 3 May 2015

Link - http://webcamsdemexico.net/colima1//2...

===================================================

UFO News: Huge Cigar Shaped UFO Seen Near Colima Volcano In Mexico

js4QEM_RE0w

Published on 5 May 2015

UFO News: Huge Cigar Shaped UFO Seen Near Colima Volcano In Mexico.

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/TheRealMiste...

MorningFox
6th May 2015, 12:03
Is this a wind up? Haha, I can't see any UFO at all in the video...

Cidersomerset
6th May 2015, 12:07
Is this a wind up? Haha, I can't see any UFO at all in the video...

look in the middle of the vid aprox 13 secs and there is a flashing
orb that moves slightly, it is better on full screen.

samsdice
6th May 2015, 13:36
Not a wind up...there is a pinprick of light where the orb is around 10 secs in....as I said I only caught the end of it. But as you can see, there are many cigar shaped ufo videos and images on google/yt and my sighting is similar to many.

samsdice
6th May 2015, 13:42
This image is the closest to what I saw, notice the purple ends of the cylinder. What I saw was even clearer than this image too.

https://kennedykarate.files.wordpress.com/2012/09/cigar-shape-ufo-001.jpg

The orbs were just off to the side...at first there were three, then two, then one...moving slowly then blinking out

Kryztian
6th May 2015, 18:29
Thanks for sharing your experience and glad to know it was a positive experience. Like you, my sighting was also an awakening and brought about a new way of looking at the world, which was not always easy, but more positive than negative.

Kez
6th May 2015, 18:39
Nice catch samsdice; when I had my first experience last year, I felt my life change from that point onwards and it certainly challenged my belief system, I have become more aware and awake to what is currently going on in this weird yet wonderful world. Tell me, at what point did you feel compelled to film this sighting? (I can clearly see something as Cider has kindly pointed out).

When I had my wonderful sighting I felt compelled to waken my brother but no one else which is exactly what I did (I am an identical twin and we both share the same birthday tomorrow), although my brother did get out of his bed, he was still half asleep and never saw what I saw seeing as he didn't make it to the window haha, maybe he wasn't ready; I guess I'll never know however for your sake, I'm glad your sister saw it too. Seeing as no one else saw what I saw, I've been runamock and some family and most friends have questioned my sanity (deep down I question their sanity too), my brother has been the worst for the mocking, and I truly just blame him for being too lazy not to walk 3 metres to the bedroom window.

Anyway enough of the babbling on, and back to the filming of the UFO/s question. What was the main reason you filmed what you filmed? I'm guessing it could be evidence for the Avalon community and possibly others, however when I filmed mine I only did it because I couldn't believe what I was seeing was real and came to the realisation that if the camera can capture it, then I definitely wasn't hallucinating. And even though there are some crafts that I can clearly see on the original version of my video, on the youtube video it has worsened the quality and even changed the sound ever so slightly so be warned with your video too. When I was filming mine for some reason I wanted to film only a fraction of the sky where there was less UFO activity that I could see, whilst I was filming that I was looking at the other part of the sky where it was a rife with activity and thought this may potentially be a once in a lifetime opportunity so I decided to live the moment.

Sorry for so many questions, I just have one final one, was there anything quite abnormal that led to this event, aka your sighting? Because when I had mine, the day before I had been intrigued by the Nazi bases on Antarctica, then I begun to research their operations such as operation paperclip and their advanced technology interested me into believing that the Nazi bell and other capabilities were definitely something that may have come from an advanced race. I delved deeper that day and had thoughts and interests of seeing UFOs so I could judge to see if they were real for myself. The day later them thoughts became a reality and it really changed my world. Thanks and again, and sorry for being inquisitive, it just interests me to see an experience that appears similar to my own. :-D

thepainterdoug
6th May 2015, 19:10
samdice/ nice going capturing anything of what you saw. its not an easy task. first the moment is quite rare, coupled with the unlikely presence of a camera and then actually being in the position to take a shot or two. i know because i have five great photo captures of objects and it took diligence .
i really like witness testimony. photos are great but if the witness is really moved and genuine, I'm moved too.
the people out there that will only believe in a ufo when photographed will never be convinced regardless of the photo.
but if you ask, do you think anyone ever gets stabbed in NYC ? and when they say of course, ask them if they ever got a pic of it while happening?

thesadwolf
6th May 2015, 19:32
I see it at about 4-5 seconds in and throughout the video after that.

Download Youtube's Frame by Frame plug in. Go to 4 seconds in and start nudging forward. You'll see it in-between the two con-trails (debatable ;)) to the left where they start/end. Full frame is necessary.

https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/frame-by-frame-for-youtub/elkadbdicdciddfkdpmaolomehalghio/related?hl=en-GB

samsdice
7th May 2015, 08:23
Anyway enough of the babbling on, and back to the filming of the UFO/s question. What was the main reason you filmed what you filmed? I'm guessing it could be evidence for the Avalon community and possibly others, however when I filmed mine I only did it because I couldn't believe what I was seeing was real and came to the realisation that if the camera can capture it, then I definitely wasn't hallucinating. And even though there are some crafts that I can clearly see on the original version of my video, on the youtube video it has worsened the quality and even changed the sound ever so slightly so be warned with your video too. When I was filming mine for some reason I wanted to film only a fraction of the sky where there was less UFO activity that I could see, whilst I was filming that I was looking at the other part of the sky where it was a rife with activity and thought this may potentially be a once in a lifetime opportunity so I decided to live the moment.

Sorry for so many questions, I just have one final one, was there anything quite abnormal that led to this event, aka your sighting? Because when I had mine, the day before I had been intrigued by the Nazi bases on Antarctica, then I begun to research their operations such as operation paperclip and their advanced technology interested me into believing that the Nazi bell and other capabilities were definitely something that may have come from an advanced race. I delved deeper that day and had thoughts and interests of seeing UFOs so I could judge to see if they were real for myself. The day later them thoughts became a reality and it really changed my world. Thanks and again, and sorry for being inquisitive, it just interests me to see an experience that appears similar to my own. :-D

Kez,

Thanks for your comments. After the initial stunned shock of seeing what I was seeing, my first reaction was to call my sister and get her to go out and look. Only then did I think to use my phone to film it. The event lasted no more than 2 mins. Having my sister confirm it, made me realise I wasn't hallucinating.

As regards anything happening prior to the sighting - perhaps yes. My spiritual nature, for want of a better term, was becoming stronger and I had been thinking that the path I was on was no longer relevant. Unlike you though, I have never particularly had the desire to see/witness a "real" ufo. I never expected to either. I've seen strange lights in the sky at night before but what I saw was much more than that.

Regards

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Well spotted - I think that was the lower of the orbs. There's definitely another one up and to the right a bit later. I'm pretty annoyed I didn't catch the cylindrical ufo which was positioned up and to the left of the area you've pointed to.

Sunny-side-up
7th May 2015, 11:34
Hi samsdice, thx for the post.

What interests me is the surface effect and colors you report. When I was about 30 I saw close up (coming towards me and my friend at about the height off the ground of a 5 story building, so very low) an airship-shaped craft (It had no fins or windows or engines of any kind and no sounds).
This craft I have always described as reminding me of a 'Cuttle-Fish' pulsating, shimmering, changing colors, just like a plasma skin!

At point 33 on-wards great example of plasma skin effect. (Incredible Creatures to watch)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-zodF-XrSE

This shimmering and changing of colors can make an object hard to see and takes it away from looking solid!

Now your cigar, did it have blunt ends or slightly pointed?

As you can see I also live in England and my sighting was in S-W London by the River Thames at St-Margrets.

Me and my friend both had time loss and don't remember walking home from the event, just being at home the next day!