PDA

View Full Version : What are the ‘blazing’ objects, orange spheres and loud explosions above Auckland?

Cidersomerset
6th May 2015, 10:46
What are the ‘blazing’ objects, orange spheres and loud explosions above Auckland?
Residents blame UFOs for a string of strange activity in the night sky

new Wednesday 6th May 2015 at 08:36 By David Icke

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/sitelogos/logo_mol.gif

What are the 'blazing' objects, orange spheres and loud explosions above Auckland?
Residents blame UFOs for a string of strange activity in the night sky
Strange lights over Auckland have been frequently reported this year
On Tuesday night one local snapped a 'blazing object' in the night sky
Some locals have chalked the sightings up to alien activity
Dozens of sightings of 'orange spheres' have been reported in the area

By Heather Mcnab for Daily Mail Australia

Published: 05:02, 6 May 2015 | Updated: 08:52, 6 May 2015

‘A spate of bright lights and strange moving objects in Auckland’s night sky have left
residents of the New Zealand capital wondering whether there really is alien life out
there.The latest incident happened on Tuesday night when a local spotted a ‘blazing’
object which streaked across the night sky, leaving a lingering fog in the area.

The sightings are the latest in follow is one of more than a dozen in the last year. While
many are attributing the bright night lights to meteors or satellites, others are adamant
the strange light shows are further evidence of alien visitors visiting earth.’

http://www.davidicke.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2015/05/285BA7D400000578-0-image-a-1_1430881057064-587x280.jpg
On Tuesday night, an Auckland local spotted a 'blazing' object streaking across the darkened sky

Dozens of sightings of moving lights and hovering objects have been snapped or
recorded on video, with reports of 'orange spheres' by several locals in late April and
early May in the region.'I observed two orange balls, descend out of the ionosphere into
the air, with initial tails, which disappeared quickly as they became two distinct orange
spheres, silent and as fast as a jet,' posted one Auckland local onto the Facebook page
UFO's over Auckland.'They changed course, levelled out over central Auckland city and
passed out over the harbour.'Another local reported seeing 'four big orange lights'
moving very fast over the city.Katherine Manzi, a high school student, reported spotting
a large orange light travelling over her house and recorded the video in the hope that
she had spotted 'alien activity'.

'There was this really bright orange-yellow light going across the sky (it was pretty big!)
right next to our house really really low and it suddenly disappeared!! What?! Actually
so creepy! Thinking it was some kind of Alien activity? Maybe?' she wrote on the group's
page.Strange lights have also been reported in Mangere, in south-west Auckland, in
Ponsoby, in northern Auckland, and in Sylvia Park, in south-western Auckland in the
past two months alone.

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2015/05/06/03/285BA7D000000578-0-image-a-2_1430881063824.jpg
One Twitter user posted a photo of an unidentified object in the sky over New Zealand in February (above)

1SuqMfpSWKc
One Twitter user posted a photo of an unidentified object in the sky over New Zealand in February (above)

Bright orange light could be 'alien activity' in New Zealand

Reports of bright flashes in the region in February, which were also visible in many
other areas of the country, were put down to a chunk of asteroid or meteroid.

The light in the sky changed from green to blue to white, and retired Auckland
University lecturer and meteorite expert Dr Joel Schiff said that it was probably a metal
object entering the earth's atmosphere.

'If it's seen in various parts of the country it is most likely an object breaking up and
burning up as it passes through our atmosphere,' he told stuff.co.uk.In the same
month, one Twitter user shared a photograph of what he described as a UFO over
Puketutu Island just off the coast of Auckland.

'Nor'West sky from Puketutu Is. Orion in centre. UFO flying into #Auckland,' he wrote.
In May last year the area also received a spate of activity when locals noticed an
unusual white light in the sky Local Andrew Russell described witnessing a 'stunning
brightly lit white shield shaped light in the sky', reported stuff.co.nz.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3069631/What-blazing-objects-orange-spheres-loud-explosions-Auckland-Residents-blame-UFOs-string-strange-activity-night-sky.html#ixzz3ZLyZp2xG
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Sunny-side-up
22nd May 2015, 10:36
Think this goes well with your post Cidersomerset, which is very interesting!

http://www.theblackvault.com/casefiles/explosive-visitation-or-uncanny-abnormality/?utm_source=emailcampaign46&utm_medium=phpList&utm_content=HTMLemail&utm_campaign=New+Case+Files+on+The+Black+Vault#

Love (as always) Peace (For ever) Health (Is your true self)
Alan

Desrknelf
7th August 2015, 05:52
I had some lightning and loud explosions here in Melbourne. There was a white flash which lit everything up just like lightning. Then the sound was a loud drone like striking a very low cord on an electric guitar, also a bit like if you hit a large empty plastic tank with a stick. I stared at the sky and it happened again about 30 seconds later. It was deathly still and overcast at the time but I could tell from the flash it was laterally very close, probably within 500m, but very high up with a delay of about 10 seconds for the sound to arrive.