PDA

View Full Version : UV radiation and chemtrails

bashi
18th November 2010, 23:19
Why are they chemtrailing?
Some vids first:

shB_rx5MbCM

UMbnAgNNSbk

One of the claims is that they try to counter the effects of a depleted ozone-layer.
An insider who spread the word about it committed “sucide” a few years ago, which adds weight to his statements regarding UV-shielding.
But apart from indirect indications, its hard to find evidence to it, specially as there are many disinfos spread arround.
Like this one:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-1313599/Ozone-layer-longer-disappearing-return-strength-2048.html

In the summer of last year I was for several months in the austrian higher Alps and on one early afternoon I met somebody who had a job at a meterological station on the top of a very high mountain. He was on holiday and was enjoying hiking. While we sat in the shade at over 1500 meters above sealevel over a drink, he started talking a bit:
Over the last years his workingplace had been transformed from a mere meterological station into a high tech operation.
He started boasting that their instruments were worth many millions and that they are so sensitive that they can detect when “they are burning trash in Milano”. He demonstrated how he could download current data into his cellphone so that he can always be up to date.

So I asked him “what about UV radiation?”, without being specific.

He took a deep breath and stated: “There are days when it goes up just like crazy. Actually today is one of these days, that’s why I changed my program. I came down from the mountain early because the numbers are now sky-high, and i will sit here in the shade for the rest of the day.”
I then tried to get some numbers, but he quickly changed the subject of our discussion.

Although it was not a rock solid confirmation of ozone depletion , it was clear from his words and behaviour that something was not right.

There are indirect infos out there that things are getting worse fast.
An article has caught my eye:
Its about sunburns on whales which were studied while being in the Gulf of California
Specifically these statements:

“In blue whales the symptoms of sunburn seemed to be worsening
during the period the study took place.”

"We predict that whales will experience more severe sun damage if
ultraviolet radiation continues to increase."

http://news.bbc.co.uk/earth/hi/earth_news/newsid_9173000/9173271.stm

This is - of course- just one of many applicable theories...

Fredkc
18th November 2010, 23:51
Says right here in the HAARP patent (http://fredsitelive.com/personal/CurEvents/TheHarpPatent.html):

Besides actually changing the molecular composition of an atmospheric region, a particular molecule or molecules can be chosen for increased presence. For example, ozone, nitrogen, etc. concentrations in the atmosphere could be artificially increased.
chemtrails are a means to make HAARP more effective.
Fred

bashi
19th November 2010, 08:58
Yes, HAARP. On this forum, who has not heard of it ?
But what can it do really?
Manipulating the weather, ok.
But that can not be the whole answer.
Look at Great Britan for example: The past years they are spraying relentlessly; day after day.
Are THEY doing it only to bring snow in the winter?

lightblue
19th November 2010, 10:04
true, there isn't a day when they are not busying themselves in the skies above london..it's ridiculous how people ignore it for the most part...only, i don't know why some days they are "busier" than the others...

i've already posted this video on viking's thread http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?7580-United-Nations-bans-Chemtrails/page2 but it will fit here perfectly too..it's very very disturbing...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3VLNNwiKvlE&feature=player_embedded

:yu: l

ArtyCarl
19th November 2010, 14:53
When I was a young man I was very interested in aircraft and in the 2 videos shown here the items circled and annotated as 'Nozzles' look suspiciously like common flap track fairings which assist the wings flaps. If you do a search on Google images for just about any modern jetliner you will see them.

I am not saying that these planes are not spraying chemicals but saying they are nozzles could be a little misleading.

Ahkenaten
19th November 2010, 16:35
It is said that Edward Teller, inventor of the H-Bomb, recommended that the government commence spraying metallic particulates in the atmosphere to act as a kind of Farraday Cage, whose grid-like structure might bounce-back the high level electromagnetic field being projected into the earth and its atmosphere. Just a thought. It IS interesting that the spraying often is in a grid pattern. It is also interesting that some days the spraying seems more concentrated and intense like it might be being based upon information concerning the sun's outputs or such on a particular day. I have NOT observed this spraying occurring at night, which is another interesting factoid. I think that someone suspects that there might be a major Solar event and this spraying activity is to help protect against the damage that might cause---
and surely NASA and other agencies have the facts upon which to order such spraying. Remember that the primary damage that would occur in the event of a Solar Flare (forget it if it were truly massive because in that case we are burnt toast!) is to the electrical grid and the telecommunications infrastructure. These systems are literally the nervous and circulatory systems of TPTB command and control structure. If suddenly a flare disrupted the electrical grid and the satellite systems - TPTB would have no practical way to communicate amongst themselves or issue directives to their minions AND they would have no way of unilaterally exercising power of any kind, especially military/political/economic. In other words a massive solar flare threatens TPTB and the status quo. Destructive as one would be, perhaps the Sun is our friend and has our best interests at heart after all. I always loved the Aten. Just a thought!

Carmody
19th November 2010, 16:57
The spray patterns, timing, and density should be compared to astrological forecasting.

Ahkenaten
19th November 2010, 18:20
Astrological forcasting? 'splain please!

Hiram
19th November 2010, 20:28
Astrological forcasting? 'splain please!

He means "The supposed psychological, spiritual, and biological effects that should be present on a given day if one has a detailed working knowledge of astrological influence on the human entity."

I speak Carmody.

bashi
19th November 2010, 21:33
true, there isn't a day when they are not busying themselves in the skies above london..it's ridiculous how people ignore it for the most part...only, i don't know why some days they are "busier" than the others...

i've already posted this video on viking's thread http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?7580-United-Nations-bans-Chemtrails/page2 but it will fit here perfectly too..it's very very disturbing...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3VLNNwiKvlE&feature=player_embedded

:yu: l

click and...
"This video is not available in your country"!!!!

lightblue
19th November 2010, 21:47

click and...
"This video is not available in your country"!!!!

strange that...

the video carries some disturbing information...some of it is on www.guardian.co.uk/archive/article/0.4723,4398507,00.

post update

just tried the link i gave you and the guardian website says: the content no longer available...i mean this is far more disturbing than the video itself...feel so angry..

wonder if other people here could view the video - anywhere else outside the uk? maybe it will be taken down in the uk too...maybe it's still on by a mistalke of some sort....most frustrating.... :angry: l

post post update

see if you can view it here (the same thing, only on yahoo..

http://video.yahoo.com/watch/814225/3399983

.or maybe search under: Chemtrails UK Government admits deadly spraying

bashi
19th November 2010, 23:25
thanks, got it