PDA

View Full Version : About chemtrails

Wood
7th April 2010, 14:33
Yesterday I was driving on a lone mountainous area and I stopped to watch some chemtrails. I decided to stop after repeatedly getting close to having a car accident because I was watching the sky :) . There where about 10. I saw a couple of planes with short contrails that seemed to be higher up than the 'chemtrails', that were long and getting wider. I was thinking that maybe it is just a natural phenomenon. Perhaps the chemtrails are formed by the plane in the right conditions (wind, temperature, humidity, technical characteristics of the plane)? I am not sure about this but I think planes get assigned a route that might have different altitude, so this could explain why some planes leave 'contrails' while others leave 'chemtrails'.

I am a bit skeptical about the whole 'chemtrails' theory. I see a few weak points:
* It would be a big operation involving many pilots, manufacturers of the chemicals being sprayed, logistics, etc. I think there should be whistleblowers talking about it. It is difficult to keep a secret shared by so many hands.
* It seems a bit wasteful if they are even spraying sparsely populated areas.
* What were the PTBs doing before widespread use of planes? Maybe they just need it now, being so close to 2012...

I think it is far more effective to poison the food and water supplies (e.g. fluoride), and that the chemtrails theory might just be disinfo to keep us watching the sky, worried because it seems so unavoidable.

Having said this I have to admit I haven't researched about chemtrails (google-researched, that is) since I have never give that too much credibility.

pyrangello
7th April 2010, 15:47
Hey wood, this is just a guess in a few different directions, what if the planes are flown pilotless?? If they do have pilots are all these people guarenteed a ticket to a safe place for them and their family during the pole shift? If the stuff they are spraying is to make many more sick, sterile, or are we inhaling rf trackable chips?

I think last year they were spraying much higher, combine that with the BS H1N1 shot , could it have been the cocktail to de-populate?? Since it didn't work last year is that why they are spraying much more vigilant now, multiple passes and it falling much faster to the ground. Many of my workers were sick or congested on monday from all the spraying they did starting on friday, even my eyes were irritated or thats what we think here .

If this was for global warming why not shoot this crap 60,000 ft up to stay in the upper atmosphere? I don't have any answers only speculation . One thing is for sure, there definaltely spraying something . From everything I have read or heard, load up on vitamin d-3 daily and take colidal silver when sick and meditate for good health and pray. The good people of this earth will prevail over evil, in this lifetime or the next we will. I believe that.

Fredkc
7th April 2010, 16:15
Hi Wood;
I tend to agree with you when you said, "I think it is far more effective to poison the food and water supplies (e.g. fluoride)".

I would also add that both Japan, and the US have spoken openly about the idea of keeping people "less prone to violence" (happier in their lot) by adding Lithium to our water supply. (Lithium being one of the mood elevating drugs).

But in my opinion, if there be dis-info in the subject, I am more and more convinced it is completely self-induced. That this is a misunderstanding of their purpose, really. Yes, they are poisonous. But it's "bigger than that". Because chemtrails are poisonous to us, people jump to the conclusion that, "they are purposely poisoning us!"
When in fact, the truth may be even worse: "They are poisoning us, and that fact, and the people poisoned, are completely inconsequential !"

Consider the possibility that they don't give a rat's a$$ what it does to people, because they think what they're doing is "more important". What could be that important to world governments? How about the care, feeding and many uses of HAARP ?
For your consideration, a quote from the HAARP Patent Document (http://fredsitelive.com/personal/CurEvents/TheHarpPatent.html):
It has also been proposed to release large clouds of barium in the magnetosphere so that photoionization will increase the cold plasma density, thereby producing electron precipitation through enhanced whistler-mode interactions.Putting up chemtrails of both Barium oxide, and Aluminum oxide are part and parcel of making HAARP more effective.

I made up a special copy of the HAARP Patent Document (http://fredsitelive.com/personal/CurEvents/TheHarpPatent.html) that has most of its major abilities highlighted in grey, so you can skin it quickly. When you consider that there are between 12 & 20 of these machines being operated by several countries, and that there is what amounts to, "completely deniable open warfare" going on, using them... it becomes pretty obvious they really don't care if they "poison people in defending people".

I believe we are what's called "acceptable collateral damage".

Pretty sick, huh?

Fred

Swami
7th April 2010, 17:03
Stripers this morning...

516 517

I think its got to do with Bluebeam....

SteveX
7th April 2010, 17:14
I concur with wood. It’s just to big an operation to keep concealed even for the theory of pilotless planes. Someone has to dig this stuff up to send it for manufacture. Someone has to manufacture the stuff, transport and bill for it. That’s before it even gets near the armed forces. Someone has to fly / operate the plane, load and service them. Then there are all the civil radar operators. It’s just insanely open to whistle blowing and since non-have come forward in the 10 years this has been on the net…. well.

In altitude there are differing amounts of air density and moisture, couple with different airstreams / currents. Look into con trails and why they form. The explanation is pretty compelling. Also look up aircraft stacking. This is an area where aircraft essential are on hold for landing. You can have many aircraft in one particular area just doing circuits.

What I found interesting is that when the UK got some of its first clear (cloudless) sunny blue skies this year…just over a week ago. Some folk on here where saying there were no chem. trails over the UK that day. Well … that’s not surprising considering there was less moisture at altitude.
http://www.footnote.com/document/161312670/

HORIZONS
7th April 2010, 17:16
Hey Fred, I think you have a good angle on this. I think the chemtrails issue has more to do with HAARP than with poisoning the population, although it might have that side effect in the long run (as most things do nowadays). If a chemtrail is being sprayed over your city the effects of that chemtrail would not settle in that area - it would drift in the winds for hundreds or thousands of miles before getting down to a breathable altitude - unless of corse you get sprayed right before a rain. If you see a chemtrail being sprayed and get sick in the next few days, I personally do not think it was the chemtrail. There is much more to the story than that.

pyrangello
7th April 2010, 19:39
Fred yea looking at the info you posted , sure sounds like there is a relationship to the chemtrails/harrp but in addition to that I would say this stuff is falling much faster from the sky than ever before so there may be a dual purpose here. If a pilot is on the up and up and use to seeing containers being loaded all the time whats to say the mixture is changed to a more sinister kind once and a while. I think all options are on the table but good opinions from all.

Swami
7th April 2010, 19:46
Oldy.......

Did An Airline Mechanic Stumble Upon The Truth?

One part that bothers me about this story is using civilian companies to do this. Too many leaks are possible for a classified operation. There are plenty of planes in storage, in Marana, Arizona, run by Evergreen, that could be brought into service with contract pilots. This is where I think they are really coming from.

http://www.rense.com/general/stumble.htm

HORIZONS
8th April 2010, 02:31
Lots of info here - to consider...
http://educate-yourself.org/ct/

K626
8th April 2010, 10:34
It is only airforce planes doing it, so leaks are more easily controllable. The German airforce has started spraying in earnest the last couple of weeks.

K626
8th April 2010, 10:45
Hi Wood;
I tend to agree with you when you said, "I think it is far more effective to poison the food and water supplies (e.g. fluoride)".

I would also add that both Japan, and the US have spoken openly about the idea of keeping people "less prone to violence" (happier in their lot) by adding Lithium to our water supply. (Lithium being one of the mood elevating drugs).

But in my opinion, if there be dis-info in the subject, I am more and more convinced it is completely self-induced. That this is a misunderstanding of their purpose, really. Yes, they are poisonous. But it's "bigger than that". Because chemtrails are poisonous to us, people jump to the conclusion that, "they are purposely poisoning us!"
When in fact, the truth may be even worse: "They are poisoning us, and that fact, and the people poisoned, are completely inconsequential !"

Consider the possibility that they don't give a rat's a$$ what it does to people, because they think what they're doing is "more important". What could be that important to world governments? How about the care, feeding and many uses of HAARP ?
For your consideration, a quote from the HAARP Patent Document (http://fredsitelive.com/personal/CurEvents/TheHarpPatent.html):Putting up chemtrails of both Barium oxide, and Aluminum oxide are part and parcel of making HAARP more effective.

I made up a special copy of the HAARP Patent Document (http://fredsitelive.com/personal/CurEvents/TheHarpPatent.html) that has most of its major abilities highlighted in grey, so you can skin it quickly. When you consider that there are between 12 & 20 of these machines being operated by several countries, and that there is what amounts to, "completely deniable open warfare" going on, using them... it becomes pretty obvious they really don't care if they "poison people in defending people".

I believe we are what's called "acceptable collateral damage".

Pretty sick, huh?

Fred

That is a very interesting read, the Haarp patent doc. Thanks for putting that up.

K

Nagual
8th April 2010, 14:11
Barium compounds are one of the key components of chemtrails as revealed by independent researchers using laboratory analysis. The following toxicity summary for barium was funded by U.S. taxpayers, who are daily being poisoned with barium from chemtrails. It is time to hold the U.S. military, President and Congress accountable for their crimes against humanity and the environment.

The toxicity information included in this summary was researched and compiled by A. A. Francis, M.S., D.A.B.T., and Carol S. Forsyth, Ph.D., who are members of the Chemical Hazard Evaluation Group in the Biomedical and Environmental Information Analysis Section, Health Sciences Research Division, Oak Ridge National Laboratory.

continue reading (http://www.healthfreedom.info/Chemtrails%20Barium%20Toxicity.htm)

Nagual
8th April 2010, 14:17
I think there should be whistleblowers talking about it. It is difficult to keep a secret shared by so many hands.

http://www.disclose.tv/action/viewvideo/25641/Ex_Government_Employee_talks_about_CHEMTRAILS_1_5/

Solphilos
8th April 2010, 14:22
It should be noted that barium is used most extensively in radiation shielding. This is what you drink when you get an x-ray of the digestive system.

Barium, being blanketed by planes over large surface areas of the earth, seems that it could be being used as a sort of atmospheric shield, against some incoming outside radiation.

These trails only started heavily in the last decade, and seem to be increasing on a monthly basis.

For whatever reason they are being sprayed, it is costing somebody a whole lot of money and time. That is a lot of man hours and jet fuel going into those flights.

This does not seem to be some sort of operation against the population, that would seem ridiculous, as there are many easier, cheaper, and more effective ways of doing so.

There is much evidence that the sun is starting to get a little restless, and in turn so is our solar system and our earth. Me thinks that these trails are being used to shield or at least mitigate some sort of problem that is occurring above our heads that we are unaware of.

For all we know, these things may be protecting us, despite the paranoid theories that abound. This is why I do not complain or get angry at the fact that there may be poison in our skies; I do not fight something I do not understand. No one knows the reasons these things are up there, and they far less harmful than more common things such as drinking water, processed food, polluted air, electromagnetic pollution, etc. etc.

I'd rather them tell us WHY they are spraying these things. In this case the reason seems far more important than the act.

Wood
8th April 2010, 15:59
There is much evidence that the sun is starting to get a little restless, and in turn so is our solar system and our earth. Me thinks that these trails are being used to shield or at least mitigate some sort of problem that is occurring above our heads that we are unaware of.

That's an interesting idea. While you think it might be a positive action I am wondering, assuming that there is an incoming 'wave' of energy (i.e. radiation) to change our DNA, whether the PTBs are trying to avoid that positive energy from reaching us, thus preventing the ascension.

Solphilos
8th April 2010, 16:17
That's an interesting idea. While you think it might be a positive action I am wondering, assuming that there is an incoming 'wave' of energy (i.e. radiation) to change our DNA, whether the PTBs are trying to avoid that positive energy from reaching us, thus preventing the ascension.

If there were such a scenario going to unfold, and they knew this, then that very well could be the reason. Maybe such an energy is already here, and has been here since they first started spraying? Maybe its an ongoing thing and their trying to keep it at bay? They do mainly spray over largely populated areas, and rarely in the middle of nowhere. It's tantalizing to speculate.

Personally, I don't really buy into such an ascension, or of any positive energy coming to help us in any way. I follow the evidence that points towards global catastrophe and death of much of the population, but that's just my view. I do like your idea better! lol.

Wood
8th April 2010, 16:30
Maybe such an energy is already here, and has been here since they first started spraying? Maybe its an ongoing thing and their trying to keep it at bay? They do mainly spray over largely populated areas, and rarely in the middle of nowhere.
Another good reason to move to a lone rural setting :)

Personally, I don't really buy into such an ascension, or of any positive energy coming to help us in any way. I follow the evidence that points towards global catastrophe and death of much of the population, but that's just my view.
I hope you are wrong. Maybe I am an optimist but I am definitely changing to be more positive and I somehow feel there is a positive change ongoing. It might be a purely subjective feeling though.

annemirri
8th April 2010, 16:41
If anyone interested,
if it is spraying, it started here in south east wales, UK
this morning at nine o'clock, the whole sky was full of lines,

then again at two o'clock, and now at five.

I tried to take pictures...

http://www.annearth.co.uk/images/cross1.JPG

http://www.annearth.co.uk/images/cross2.JPG

K626
8th April 2010, 16:51
It should be noted that barium is used most extensively in radiation shielding. This is what you drink when you get an x-ray of the digestive system.

Barium, being blanketed by planes over large surface areas of the earth, seems that it could be being used as a sort of atmospheric shield, against some incoming outside radiation.

These trails only started heavily in the last decade, and seem to be increasing on a monthly basis.

For whatever reason they are being sprayed, it is costing somebody a whole lot of money and time. That is a lot of man hours and jet fuel going into those flights.

This does not seem to be some sort of operation against the population, that would seem ridiculous, as there are many easier, cheaper, and more effective ways of doing so.

For all we know, these things may be protecting us, despite the paranoid theories that abound. This is why I do not complain or get angry at the fact that there may be poison in our skies; I do not fight something I do not understand. No one knows the reasons these things are up there, and they far less harmful than more common things such as drinking water, processed food, polluted air, electromagnetic pollution, etc. etc.

I'd rather them tell us WHY they are spraying these things. In this case the reason seems far more important than the act.

This is one of my two main theories. That it is shielding against solar activity or the planet being bombarded by charged particles or space radiation of some kind. The other is that it is part of the Haarp deployment apparatus.

Solphilos
8th April 2010, 16:56
Another good reason to move to a lone rural setting :)

I hope you are wrong. Maybe I am an optimist but I am definitely changing to be more positive and I somehow feel there is a positive change ongoing. It might be a purely subjective feeling though.

I hope so as well! I'm definitely an optimist, and don't see global catastrophe and destruction as a negative occurrence. To the body and egoic mind, yes, but on a higher level I believe that absolute destruction of our current way of living is vital to positive change. I feel that this ascension and golden age that has been spoken about so much over the years could indeed be referring to such a catastrophe, afterward which humanity will have the opportunity to build anew, with the lessons learned so that we start out on a better path than before. This could also be where the DNA transformation comes in, as I do believe this will occur at some point. Sure, it may mean physical destruction for my body, but the next time I return here the world may be far more grand than I could have previously imagined in this body! But again, this is just based off of my own personal experiences, visions and intuition. Your point is certainly valid as well, as are many others I've researched. But again, lets hope that I am wrong after all, I would highly welcome a change that didn't have to involve so much destruction though!

Solphilos
8th April 2010, 17:01
This is one of my two main theories. That it is shielding against solar activity or the planet being bombarded by charged particles or space radiation of some kind. The other is that it is part of the Haarp deployment apparatus.

Same here. I also believe that Haarp likely has some connection to these things, based on a lot of good points that have been brought up by various researchers on the net. Also, there is no way of knowing what other uses of barium they know about that mainstream science is unaware of; not to mention that barium is not the only ingredient in these things. Things such as these makes the mind run rampant with ideas and speculation, its hard not to.

HORIZONS
8th April 2010, 17:41
I hope so as well! I'm definitely an optimist, and don't see global catastrophe and destruction as a negative occurrence. To the body and egoic mind, yes, but on a higher level I believe that absolute destruction of our current way of living is vital to positive change. I feel that this ascension and golden age that has been spoken about so much over the years could indeed be referring to such a catastrophe, afterward which humanity will have the opportunity to build anew, with the lessons learned so that we start out on a better path than before. This could also be where the DNA transformation comes in, as I do believe this will occur at some point. Sure, it may mean physical destruction for my body, but the next time I return here the world may be far more grand than I could have previously imagined in this body! But again, this is just based off of my own personal experiences, visions and intuition. Your point is certainly valid as well, as are many others I've researched. But again, lets hope that I am wrong after all, I would highly welcome a change that didn't have to involve so much destruction though!

Without a paradigm shift in consciousness I think your theory is sound. If nothing changes then nothing changes - so there must be a new level in human living and understanding - for it seems we are at an impasse and one way or another change will come about. Yet, nothing is outside the realm of possibility, so we shall endeavor to create the new paradigm of living and human understanding.

Solphilos
8th April 2010, 19:17
Without a paradigm shift in consciousness I think your theory is sound. If nothing changes then nothing changes - so there must be a new level in human living and understanding - for it seems we are at an impasse and one way or another change will come about. Yet, nothing is outside the realm of possibility, so we shall endeavor to create the new paradigm of living and human understanding.

I agree completely. No matter what happens, I think a paradigm shift is the goal. This may come due to such cataclysmic events, or this may occur through some other means, hopefully without having need for such events to occur.

K626
8th April 2010, 19:29
Same here. I also believe that Haarp likely has some connection to these things, based on a lot of good points that have been brought up by various researchers on the net. Also, there is no way of knowing what other uses of barium they know about that mainstream science is unaware of; not to mention that barium is not the only ingredient in these things. Things such as these makes the mind run rampant with ideas and speculation, its hard not to.

If they are doing it in Germany, a country obsessed with purtiy in food and the bio revolution and rules and regulations about nearly everything...I can't imagine it being really that harmful if at all.

Swami
8th April 2010, 20:37

Or the other way around, preventing us to see outside the atmosphere...:confused:

Yesterday, sunrise, the Southwest of the Netherlands.

520 521

the original Jeffrey
8th April 2010, 21:05
Hi Wood.

Unfortunately Chemtrails are way too real. You can view all kinds of info about Chemtrails and Haarp at my site http://www.changingfaceoftime.com/chemtrails__haarp.htm.
Just over the last few days, the issue of chemtrails was raised at the EU Parliament. The link for that article is also on that page.

Lovepromoter
8th April 2010, 21:24
This video was informative and offers perspective

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/r90ZnoOoOT4&hl=en_GB&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/r90ZnoOoOT4&hl=en_GB&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

However it does not mention HAARP, but I believe that the barium and aluminium do play a major part in this, the freeman perspective is a good source of info on chem trails and HAARP - he says that the barium makes us all walking antena's for the HARRP machine to tap into and control!! Not suprising really.

Lovepromoter
8th April 2010, 21:25
ahh well embed did'nt work, type in 'CHEMTRAILS-STRANGE LINES IN THE SKY (WILL THOMAS)-1/2' into youtube :P

Fredkc
8th April 2010, 22:11
I "adjusted" lovepropromoter's video link:

r90ZnoOoOT4

Fred

subque
8th April 2010, 22:13
One day I noticed outside my window what looked like a typical cloud/cloaked ship. I assumed it was my active imagination and somewhat still do. But here's what I watched: the same cloud formation in essentially the same spot over a period of several days. At about day 4 I started snapping daily pics of it with my phone. After a few days, I noticed multiple chemtrails being sprayed across that part of the sky. It continued for a few days. Then one day I looked up and that part of the sky was empty. No more cloudship-like clouds and no chemtrail activity. It made me wonder if the stuff they spray might have to do with ships as well.

starsmoonmtns
9th April 2010, 01:15
~ECETI NEWS ~ CHEMTRAILS OVER THE PACIFIC NORTHWEST ~ JAMES GILLILAND (http://awakentopeaceandlove.blogspot.com/2007/10/eceti-news-chemtrails-over-pacific.html)

http://bp1.blogger.com/_KkX-1KLIOVE/SCuPyapzcQI/AAAAAAAAAho/_1CB-h16MzA/s320/Rheinfall.jpg (http://bp1.blogger.com/_KkX-1KLIOVE/SCuPyapzcQI/AAAAAAAAAho/_1CB-h16MzA/s1600-h/Rheinfall.jpg)

CHEMTRAILS>>>>>>>THEY ARE EVERYWHERE NOW...ALL OVER GAIA/SOPHIA...AND HAVE BEEN FOR YEARS...

While most people were sleeping last night in the Pacific
Northwest in the wee hours of the morning Air Force planes were very busy overhead. They were laying a blanket of chemtrails, "NOT CONTRAILS", as the media and disinformation people would like you to believe. We wake up many mornings to see x patterns in the sky where there are no regular commercial flight patterns. And the eyes itch and burn, ears plug up and soon the back of the throat begins to burn and
the lungs begin to wheeze. When you point out the obvious and tie the same reoccurring symptoms to the chemtrails which by now have turned blue skies into a toxic gray most people just cannot believe it. Why would our own government spray a plethora of toxic chemicals,biologicals etc. on their own people? It effects them as well most say.

It all has to do with compartmentalization and following orders without question regardless if those orders go against the oath to serve and protect. This is nothing new it has been going on for centuries yet some courageous souls are now finding the courage and integrity to look into these matters and not blindly follow orders.

Until enough look into the chemtrail issue it will continue. The preponderance of evidence makes it very clear there is a program of genocide, population reduction underway initiated by a few very dark souls in power and carried out in ignorance or fear by those who have sworn oaths to protect and serve.

There are other sites by investigators 'William Thomas' http://willthomasonline.net/willthomasonline/Who_Is_William_Thomas.html(WONDERFUL INVESTIGATIVE JOURNALIST AND HUMAN BEING) and 'Clifford Carnicom' http://www.carnicom.com/ both of which have done an excellent job of revealing what is in the chemtrails and the difference between chemtrails and contrails. There are also government disinformation sites saying it is all normal contrails nothing to worry about nothing to see here folks. There is no doubt whatsoever of what is happening in our skies the next question is what are we going to do about it.

Are we going to accept the consequences wait until everyone not just the elderly and children with compromised immune systems drop dead around us? Are we going to demand answers from our governors,congressmen/ women and senators, air force and President. It is an undeniable act of treason. I for one have had enough of toxic skies,soar throats, upper respiratory and gastrointestinal problems all brought about as known side effects of the chemtrails. I moved to a pristine area high in the mountains. I grow a lot of my own fruits and vegetables, have fresh water off the glacier on Mt Adams (ONE OF MY FAVORITE PLACES TO VISIT) for now.

All of this is now covered with chemtrail concoctions initiated by some very sick demented people and carried out in ignorance and fear by people that are participating in their own eventual demise. Sound unbelievable?

Look up, look at your health, watch your families and friends health, feel the effects when you get up in the morning and every bone and muscle ache. All brought to you via the dark and the unconscious. Time to wake up and smell the coffee. Be well

--------------------------------------------------
ECETI - Enlightened Contact with Extraterrestrial Intelligence -

Please visit us on the web at http://www.eceti.org
(http://www.eceti.org)
Also check out HAARP,,, as I feel they are very much connected:
http://www.haarp.net/

But the best site I have found on Chemtrails is Strange Days.. Strange Skies here: http://imageevent.com/firesat/strangedaysstrangeskies

All you have to do is "LOOK UP!"
And... Be Aware!

Peace

xbusymom
9th April 2010, 03:28
I have noticed that the chemtrails are thinning out more lately (formula changed?) so that it becomes more of a fog or haze sun block, (my 'transition lens' glasses don't darken anymore)...
I have also noticed that they only spray on days when there is no storm approaching...
and that they spray only in a region where the sun's angle and arch would directly hit the major cities...

but the more I try to figure out what might be a positive reason for this, the more negative questions (and possible connect-the-dots linkages) I end up with... (I know some of this has been mentioned before by other people, too)

* Is this a PLAN B to the public awareness of the 'chemical-dumb-down' scam? (blocking out the suns' vitamin D3 effects / support for our body's immune system? or producing an adverse chemical reaction to certain genetics/races?)
* Is this Monsantos' way of gaining world-wide control of crops?
* Are they using this method for "spot cooling" certain areas of the world? (earthquake generation, or crop deficiency?)
* Could this have something to do with secretly preparing (nano-chipping?) us for the F.A.S.T. security scanner?
* Is this a way to off-load the money they stole?
* Are they using this as another distraction to keep us busy and afraid?
* Is this for testing the development/generation of space wormholes/portals/ or dimensional travel? (I heard on the radio yesterday that Nasa's space flights are ending after just 4 more flights...)

Solphilos
9th April 2010, 14:15
While most people were sleeping last night in the Pacific
Northwest in the wee hours of the morning Air Force planes were very busy overhead. They were laying a blanket of chemtrails, "NOT CONTRAILS", as the media and disinformation people would like you to believe. We wake up many mornings to see x patterns in the sky where there are no regular commercial flight patterns. And the eyes itch and burn, ears plug up and soon the back of the throat begins to burn and
the lungs begin to wheeze. When you point out the obvious and tie the same reoccurring symptoms to the chemtrails which by now have turned blue skies into a toxic gray most people just cannot believe it. Why would our own government spray a plethora of toxic chemicals,biologicals etc. on their own people? It effects them as well most say.

It all has to do with compartmentalization and following orders without question regardless if those orders go against the oath to serve and protect. This is nothing new it has been going on for centuries yet some courageous souls are now finding the courage and integrity to look into these matters and not blindly follow orders.

Until enough look into the chemtrail issue it will continue. The preponderance of evidence makes it very clear there is a program of genocide, population reduction underway initiated by a few very dark souls in power and carried out in ignorance or fear by those who have sworn oaths to protect and serve.

There are other sites by investigators 'William Thomas' http://willthomasonline.net/willthomasonline/Who_Is_William_Thomas.html(WONDERFUL INVESTIGATIVE JOURNALIST AND HUMAN BEING) and 'Clifford Carnicom' http://www.carnicom.com/ both of which have done an excellent job of revealing what is in the chemtrails and the difference between chemtrails and contrails. There are also government disinformation sites saying it is all normal contrails nothing to worry about nothing to see here folks. There is no doubt whatsoever of what is happening in our skies the next question is what are we going to do about it.

Are we going to accept the consequences wait until everyone not just the elderly and children with compromised immune systems drop dead around us? Are we going to demand answers from our governors,congressmen/ women and senators, air force and President. It is an undeniable act of treason. I for one have had enough of toxic skies,soar throats, upper respiratory and gastrointestinal problems all brought about as known side effects of the chemtrails. I moved to a pristine area high in the mountains. I grow a lot of my own fruits and vegetables, have fresh water off the glacier on Mt Adams (ONE OF MY FAVORITE PLACES TO VISIT) for now.

All of this is now covered with chemtrail concoctions initiated by some very sick demented people and carried out in ignorance and fear by people that are participating in their own eventual demise. Sound unbelievable?

Look up, look at your health, watch your families and friends health, feel the effects when you get up in the morning and every bone and muscle ache. All brought to you via the dark and the unconscious. Time to wake up and smell the coffee. Be well

I have lived in an area that gets blanketed heavily by chemtrails on a daily basis, and I have never felt any ill effects from them, neither has anyone else. People do however get sick quite naturally, and the paranoid will blame this on the chemtrails and give their minds away to delusional theories. "*cough* Oh no, they are killing us! Grab the gas masks!"
Do you have evidence for any of these claims? I'm sure you don't, because there is no evidence.
This is not a plan to reduce the population, as I've said, I lived with these things for years, and I have never seen bodies piling in the streets, people hacking and wheezing and having respiratory illnesses, and made up diseases such as "morgellons". Sure, there are some toxic effects from the substances found in these things, but this is not murder, it is pollution. Occasionally a few people may get sick, but it would be no different than the usual pollution one lives with while living in a city.
To believe that this is a systematic approach to cull the population is getting into Tinfoil Hat territory, and one should be cautious lest one give away ones power to fear.

HORIZONS
9th April 2010, 22:48
This might be worth a read:
http://willthomasonline.net/willthomasonline/Chemtrails_Confirmed_2010_Downl.html

starsmoonmtns
10th April 2010, 01:54
Horizons,
Thanks for the link with Will Thomas, I met him several years ago and as an investigative reporter, I feel he knows his stuff!
One of the best sites however is Image Event: http://imageevent.com/firesat/strangedaysstrangeskies
which I did also include in my original post.... Chemtrails and Haarp, I feel are very much related.... do your research Solphilos!
It's nice to know that in YOUR area, according to you, people haven't fallen ill due to the spraying..... I too live in an area that gets sprayed by chemtrails on an almost daily basis.....and have lived in other states where the same has been observed....
Wishing you and yours the best of luck in NOT having negative effects of the spray....or HAARP.

Thank you Horizons again for pointing out the links that I included in my original post!
Solphilos, I do however feel that Chemtrails and HAARP go hand in hand.......thank you USAF!

Peace

Solphilos
10th April 2010, 01:59
do your research Solphilos!

Peace

This is a phrase that paranoid people love to abuse when they cannot prove anything that they promote. I have done my research, and I continue to do so. And youtube, davidicke.com, and above top secret are not my areas of inquiry. No, I choose to live in the world of evidence and things that I can prove. Also, if I must draw conclusions, I like to draw conclusions that actually make a little sense, unlike the delusional ravings of those who love to revel in the depopulation theories.
No evidence is no evidence, you can believe what you like, doesn't matter to me, but claiming things as fact based only on paranoid theories is foolhardy, and only promotes and propagates more fear-mongering. We have quite enough of that already!

starsmoonmtns
10th April 2010, 02:09
Solphilos (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/member.php?240-Solphilos)

I am NOT into negative vibes......
You have every right to feel the way you do.
Peace 2 U Anyway!

PS
I don't get into Above Top Secret nor David Icke,,,,, never said I did....nor arguing!
Calm down please.....
I am NOT foolhardy nor paranoid either!

; )

Solphilos
10th April 2010, 02:20
Solphilos (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/member.php?240-Solphilos)

I am NOT into negative vibes......
You have every right to feel the way you do.
Peace 2 U Anyway!

PS
I don't get into Above Top Secret nor David Icke,,,,, never said I did....nor arguing!
Calm down please.....
I am NOT foolhardy nor paranoid either!

; )

I am calm, one doesn't have to be angry to disagree.

You aren't into "negative vibes"? Are you kidding me? lol.
Is this your way of saying that you don't like people questioning your theories? Sorry, the world is not all "love and light", negativity lives here to. It's part of our existence, and to lean towards either side of the polarity is delusion. Don't take none of this personally, I'm only calling b.s. on your statements, not on you.

shybastid
10th April 2010, 02:28
Solphilos And your scientific explanation for chemtrails IS?
I don't care if its
HAARP,
Cloud Seeding(It Aint) I've printed the Lake Tahoe Cloud Seeding articles before,different altitude,
Anti Radiaton...
Radiation screen to block satellites from observing ground activity
Whatever....
My family does'nt just "get sick"... My family says.. I feel "icky".."they spraying again?"
7 out of 10 times the answer is yes. Oh Everyone in my family is an athelete but me.(I'm a techno geek)
We don't look at the sky..say"Oh I feel sick their spraying" We say "I feel icky,they spaying?"
THEN look at the sky to confirm.
We got HAMMER'D today. Wife and one kid are lethargic. Other daughter came down from the ski slopes and felt fine. She DID say "dad,I watched them spray the HELL out of us today from the top of the mountain" From Sacramento to Reno you can see up there Solph.
Please ....go ahead and draw your own conclusions. I just want to know what and why its going on.
Thats all I'm asking. What,Why and under who's orders? It is not an unreasonable request.

Why ruin an unbelievably clear blue sky with a screen? (We're at 6200 feet Lake Level) We ALL laugh in my house when a plane flys by with a contrail. WE ALL point and go CONTRAIL...
Chemtrail? Its cloudy in 2 hours. Period Their not seed planes

shybastid
10th April 2010, 02:32
Yeah Icky their all girls.

Solphilos
10th April 2010, 02:53
Solphilos And your scientific explanation for chemtrails IS?
I don't care if its
HAARP,
Cloud Seeding(It Aint) I've printed the Lake Tahoe Cloud Seeding articles before,different altitude,
Anti Radiaton...
Radiation screen to block satellites from observing ground activity
Whatever....
My family does'nt just "get sick"... My family says.. I feel "icky".."they spraying again?"
7 out of 10 times the answer is yes. Oh Everyone in my family is an athelete but me.(I'm a techno geek)
We don't look at the sky..say"Oh I feel sick their spraying" We say "I feel icky,they spaying?"
THEN look at the sky to confirm.
We got HAMMER'D today. Wife and one kid are lethargic. Other daughter came down from the ski slopes and felt fine. She DID say "dad,I watched them spray the HELL out of us today from the top of the mountain" From Sacramento to Reno you can see up there Solph.
Please ....go ahead and draw your own conclusions. I just want to know what and why its going on.
Thats all I'm asking. What,Why and under who's orders? It is not an unreasonable request.

Why ruin an unbelievably clear blue sky with a screen? (We're at 6200 feet Lake Level) We ALL laugh in my house when a plane flys by with a contrail. WE ALL point and go CONTRAIL...
Chemtrail? Its cloudy in 2 hours. Period Their not seed planes
Haarp? Maybe. Radiation shielding? Maybe. Cloud seeding? First time hearing of it. I don't make assumptions because they more than likely know something that we don't, maybe trying to fix a problem that most people are unaware of.
I have my theories as to the whys, but I'd be a fool to claim that I know for sure why they are spraying. The point I'm trying to make is, that there is NO evidence to support the theory that they are trying to reduce population by spraying barium and other metals into the sky. Why not spray something more lethal? Why not put something worse in the water? Why not spread some terrible virus? If they are trying to depopulate, why has the population only increased sense they have been spraying?

I'm not denying that the ingredients may have harmful effects, because they do. Directly however, the ill effects felt by people must be very insignificant, because there is no evidence that it is affecting people on a mass scale. None. You say that your family gets sick, but what if you are just making guesses as to the cause based on a predetermined idea that these things are harmful? What other factors could be involved? What about placebo because of this predetermined idea? I'm not saying that you are wrong, just bringing these up for the sake of reason and logic. You could be right, and if I were you, I would leave if I felt my family was at risk.

josie
10th April 2010, 03:00
Yeah Icky their all girls.

what do you mean shybastid ... their all girls?

shybastid
10th April 2010, 03:26
My daughters.. THEIR all girls:p J I don't use the word "icky," they do.

Hey Soph...We're in agreement. Chemtrails are'nt made to make us healthy..
But..... Maybe the govenment knows what their protecting us from, better then we should know?
I'm a little confused. I just want to know.. What the heck it is and from who.
OH.... I'll travel the World but I'm not getting the heck out of here. Tahoe is pretty nice.:mullet:
The cloud seeding has been going on and off for years up here:
http://www.tahoedailytribune.com/article/20090816/NEWS/908169990/1001/NONE&parentprofile=1056

My personal belief about ChemTrails is:
Nevada (2 Miles away) has a LOT of Military activity above and below the ground there. Rumor has it,you can drive(float? ya "drive a submarine?") a submarine from Santa Barbera California directly to a Navel base undeground to Nevada.( I actually believe that.I can Show you on a map why)
Forget that.... There is a HUGE weapons facility,plus Ellis AFB, PLUS US Navel Command Center within 400 miles of Tahoe.(Why is a Navel Command Center 300 miles inland?)

I really believe they ChemTrail to "grid" the sky so no satellites can monitor ground movement. That's my personal opinion. Healthy or unhealthy is irrelevent.
It IS for National Security. That's my 2 cents. But Chemtrails are real. That is a forgone conclusion.
I have tryed to correlate Chemtrails to News reports about war stuff.(Thinking OH we're being sprayed,they must be moving bombs). But if I can do that,so can the enemy.
Zero correlation from that idea.

shybastid
10th April 2010, 03:32
OH I forgot... Lake Tahoe only has 23,000 year round residents for the WHOLE Lake. We get 2 million visitors a year. Common up. I'm a great host.

shybastid
10th April 2010, 05:30
http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread559907/pg1
Here: ATS is doing another story about it. Military...Wow What a surprize.

I'm telling you.... It's to stop satellite ground movement detection.

Not that big of a deal. Except when the sky goes gray when it was blue, or my kids say they don't feel good.

K626
10th April 2010, 06:54
http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread559907/pg1
Here: ATS is doing another story about it. Military...Wow What a surprize.

I'm telling you.... It's to stop satellite ground movement detection.

Not that big of a deal. Except when the sky goes gray when it was blue, or my kids say they don't feel good.

It's one of those things that has two or three side effects - from satellite misting to Haarp refracting to UV blocking....That is why they love it so.

Solphilos
10th April 2010, 14:46
The national security idea makes perfect sense to me, among other things. I've lived all over the U.S., and the two places that got bombarded the heaviest were near two of the largest military bases on the east coast. I notice trails everywhere I have lived to some extent, but nothing compares to those two cities. Both of them had pretty much a routine; they would begin criss-crossing the skies in their usual grid formation early in the morning, and by noon the typical clear blue, cloudless skies of that area would be dense with the spreading haze of the trails. Way to ruin a beautiful day! They would continue this Monday through Friday, often not spraying on Sundays. Maybe they attend church on Sundays? :confused:

As for the other locations I've been, I would see a few random chemtrails throughout the day, no obvious patterns, and this would be a few times a week, sometimes not at all. Not worth mentioning compared to the other locations.

shybastid
10th April 2010, 15:46
Hey Soph? We could have turned this into unpleasant dialog. Instead, being the mature adults we are, we Complimented our positions. I agree with you too. Let's not jump to conclusions,but when I read some people saying they don't exist,it gets kinda stupid. And you know what? Because they have'nt seen them? Good for them. Their not that cool.

Solphilos
10th April 2010, 16:16
Hey Soph? We could have turned this into unpleasant dialog. Instead, being the mature adults we are, we Complimented our positions. I agree with you too. Let's not jump to conclusions,but when I read some people saying they don't exist,it gets kinda stupid. And you know what? Because they have'nt seen them? Good for them. Their not that cool.

It's easy for things to go sour in internet discussion; such a limit when it comes to expression, and this often leads to misunderstandings and wrong conclusions.
I've tried to bring awareness to this activity on other forums and message boards, and can tell you I gave that up pretty quick! Some people will go to their graves telling you that these things don't exist, yet most of them never take the time to even glance up and think rationally about the subject. I'll admit, it questioned it at first, but trying to think scientifically, I decided to research the topic and see what was behind it. Well, I proved it to myself pretty quick after I began scraping chalky barium sediment off the hood of my car! Kind of hard to explain that one away, lol.

Connecting with Sauce
10th April 2010, 21:49
I just listened to an interesting interview with Ken Adachi from http://educate-yourself.org/cn/ superb site...

Here it is...
http://educate-yourself.org/vcd/kenadachi07apr10interview.mp3
He discusses how some remote viewed information about the "chemplanes" how they fly, where they are from and how they are unmanned and have jump / UFO technology... superb interview and it does seem to explain why they can be there one minute and gone the next, which I've seen many many times over the UK.

I'm going to have another listen now as I missed some of it... it is about 20-30 minutes in the chemplane remote view "story"...

Enjoy...

John

Productivemind
11th April 2010, 05:39
I enjoyed all of the comments on this thread. It's good to see so many varying ideas. As I consider myself "scientifically challenged", I do not even attempt to declare that I know why the skies are being sprayed worldwide and very often. What I do know is what I see as much as 5 times a week in the sky over my home in a very out of the way rural area. It doesn't matter if it's winter or summer, but we can have an absolutely beautiful blue sky, and the next thing you know you look up and see a plane spraying white trails that spread, then the plane comes back and crosses the path it just made which forms an X pattern. Shortly after that, our sky turns gray/overcast. It does seem that it's done here the day before we get rain or snow every time, but then again there are days when it's sprayed and no rain or snow follows. Noone seems to be sick or lethargic other than what they would be without the trails. I agree with all of those who simply want an honest answer, no matter how bad it is, on what it is and why it's being done. Surely if the taxpayers are providing the funds to do this, even if it's for what the government considers a helpful reason, we have a right to know what we're paying for. To expect that would be deluding myself, when we the people are always the last ones to know the truth about many things, and often it's many years later if at all. I applaud all of the contributors to this mystery, as you each contribute to the knowledge I gain in my search for truth.

Swami
11th April 2010, 07:53
Whoooops......... :painkiller:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lknr0VMXJfA

On purpose......? :confused:

HORIZONS
11th April 2010, 13:09
I enjoyed all of the comments on this thread. It's good to see so many varying ideas. As I consider myself "scientifically challenged", I do not even attempt to declare that I know why the skies are being sprayed worldwide and very often. What I do know is what I see as much as 5 times a week in the sky over my home in a very out of the way rural area. It doesn't matter if it's winter or summer, but we can have an absolutely beautiful blue sky, and the next thing you know you look up and see a plane spraying white trails that spread, then the plane comes back and crosses the path it just made which forms an X pattern. Shortly after that, our sky turns gray/overcast. It does seem that it's done here the day before we get rain or snow every time, but then again there are days when it's sprayed and no rain or snow follows. Noone seems to be sick or lethargic other than what they would be without the trails. I agree with all of those who simply want an honest answer, no matter how bad it is, on what it is and why it's being done. Surely if the taxpayers are providing the funds to do this, even if it's for what the government considers a helpful reason, we have a right to know what we're paying for. To expect that would be deluding myself, when we the people are always the last ones to know the truth about many things, and often it's many years later if at all. I applaud all of the contributors to this mystery, as you each contribute to the knowledge I gain in my search for truth.

One of the problems I see with discloser is that I doubt very seriously that our "tax dollars" are being used on this project. This problem is becoming a world wide issue, but in some areas more than others. This would be more of a black opps funded operation - with funding from non traditional sources. In order for this to be done it would have to be planed and implemented at the highest level in world powers, and the lesser levels may not even know or understand what is happening.

For the most part, I think the trails (based on many photo's and a movie I made that shows this, and other info as well) are the aftereffect of the jet fuel exhaust, and not a spray rig of some sort - although this may happen in some cases. The newest engine designs and the type of fuel have a lot to do with this issue. An additive to the fuel would be the simplest of ways to incorporate this into the atmosphere without the pilot even knowing what is going on. Very few people would have to be in the knowledge/understanding loop for this to happen. Someone puts fuel in the plane, someone else flies the plane, and no one is the wiser - all just doing their job or following the orders of a flight plan. Whatever is happening IS happening, and we are becoming aware of it as best we can with our limited knowledge on this issue.

Redtailhawk
11th April 2010, 13:48
http://www.disclose.tv/action/viewvideo/25641/Ex_Government_Employee_talks_about_CHEMTRAILS_1_5/

I'm glad to see this video here. I think it is the best source for understanding what is going on in the skies. I live in Prescott, AZ (just south of Sedona). Spraying has picked up a lot in the nearly 3 years I've been here. I notice that often times the spraying occurs a day or two before we are expecting rain. Also, having talked to a few natives around here they say that the weather these last couple of years has been the worst they have ever seen it. We have had record snow falls and more extreme weather. Perhaps one of the agendas is to do just that...create more extreme weather, as evidenced all over the planet. This gives TPTB the perfect cover for "global warming" and more control.

Productivemind
11th April 2010, 17:14
I agree HORIZONS, it could be black ops funded. The average American doesn't know that black ops exist and take in way more than tax dollars.

Redtailhawk, we experienced the same kind of massive weather changes here this past winter also. Last winter, we had one snowfall that barely dusted the ground and was gone the next morning. This winter, it snowed heavily 8 times. Two of those times it was so deep that it took 11 days one time and 13 days the next time for us to be able to get out of our driveway. It could be completely unrelated to the chemtrails, but after reading the record snowfall that was admittedly cloud seeding somewhere (Beijing maybe?) this past winter, it makes me wonder. Anyone have any thoughts that cloud seeding and chemtrails may be unrelated?

Hiram
12th April 2010, 22:39
We have all heard of quantum entanglement, and how the supposed cutting edge of computers will be so-called quantum computers which will make use of entangled particles that will be able to communicate and transmit data instantly over infinite distances. Of course each sister-particle having a certain "spin" et cetera that spin is tuned in to the spin of its counterpart, wherever that counterpart may be......you might be starting to carp my direction.

You see this ties right in with the information shared by "Jake Simpson" about an artificial intelligence so powerful that even the ET's were not happy we had it. I had also heard other rumors through my profession that there was a supercomputer so powerful that those in the black community simply referred to it as "GOD" due to its seeming omniscience.

So what if massive amounts of electrically charged particles were sprayed into the medium of our atmosphere, aluminum, barium and much more...floating and blowing where the wind may blow. Say these particles were "entangled" with sister particles which exist in the memory banks of this "God" machine (if we could even call it a machine anymore).

While floating in the atmosphere these particles could serve multiple purposes. If an object were to travel, or even suddenly appear interdimentionally within the medium of the atmosphere, GOD would know about it instantaneously. Not only that, but by utilizing HAARP type technologies, these particles could be utilized as a weapon for particle beams, or scalar waves. The object could be brought down, or paralyzed almost immediately.

Once the particles float down to earth, they land on every surface, man and beast. They are in inhaled, and consumed into our bodies through food and water where they embed in our tissues causing all manner of problems. But thats not the real issue, the real issue is the artificial intelligence, that has its circuits now in every man woman and child...every bird...sticking to the legs of bees...simply unbelievable. The computer will know everything. Where you are located, when you eat, when you sleep, what you are saying, EVEN possibly what you are seeing. Imagine circuits that are single particles of barium so small they aren't even visible.

Can you fathom the power of such a machine? The only trick is to make sure the particles are entangled, and to distribute them far and wide. What is the large scale plan? An attempt to keep people from evolving? Prevent the evolutionary leap that is at our fingertips?
Possibly.
An ultimate source of information to peek in at the activities of our interstellar allies and enemies?
Most definitely.
The real kicker is that various gases themselves can be utilized to store massive amounts of memory such as xenon, helium etc while in a quantum state....but they can't be utilized as a weapons as of yet.
In such a scenario the sky is the limit.

HORIZONS
12th April 2010, 23:46
We have all heard of quantum entanglement, and how the supposed cutting edge of computers will be so-called quantum computers which will make use of entangled particles that will be able to communicate and transmit data instantly over infinite distances. Of course each sister-particle having a certain "spin" et cetera that spin is tuned in to the spin of its counterpart, wherever that counterpart may be......you might be starting to carp my direction.

You see this ties right in with the information shared by "Jake Simpson" about an artificial intelligence so powerful that even the ET's were not happy we had it. I had also heard other rumors through my profession that there was a supercomputer so powerful that those in the black community simply referred to it as "GOD" due to its seeming omniscience.

So what if massive amounts of electrically charged particles were sprayed into the medium of our atmosphere, aluminum, barium and much more...floating and blowing where the wind may blow. Say these particles were "entangled" with sister particles which exist in the memory banks of this "God" machine (if we could even call it a machine anymore).

While floating in the atmosphere these particles could serve multiple purposes. If an object were to travel, or even suddenly appear interdimentionally within the medium of the atmosphere, GOD would know about it instantaneously. Not only that, but by utilizing HAARP type technologies, these particles could be utilized as a weapon for particle beams, or scalar waves. The object could be brought down, or paralyzed almost immediately.

Once the particles float down to earth, they land on every surface, man and beast. They are in inhaled, and consumed into our bodies through food and water where they embed in our tissues causing all manner of problems. But thats not the real issue, the real issue is the artificial intelligence, that has its circuits now in every man woman and child...every bird...sticking to the legs of bees...simply unbelievable. The computer will know everything. Where you are located, when you eat, when you sleep, what you are saying, EVEN possibly what you are seeing. Imagine circuits that are single particles of barium so small they aren't even visible.

Can you fathom the power of such a machine? The only trick is to make sure the particles are entangled, and to distribute them far and wide. What is the large scale plan? An attempt to keep people from evolving? Prevent the evolutionary leap that is at our fingertips?
Possibly.
An ultimate source of information to peek in at the activities of our interstellar allies and enemies?
Most definitely.
The real kicker is that various gases themselves can be utilized to store massive amounts of memory such as xenon, helium etc while in a quantum state....but they can't be utilized as a weapons as of yet.

Well -- the rabbit hole just got deeper.

Connecting with Sauce
13th April 2010, 13:31

Possibly.
Most definitely.

Chemtrails discussed...
http://educate-yourself.org/vcd/kenadachi07apr10interview.mp3 at ~20 minutes it get very interesting… very very interesting!!!

summary:

remote viewers remote viewed the planes which are more like UFO's made to look like planes from below with jump / hyperspace technology and jump from spray location to spray location which could be any place on the planet... makes more sence to me that anything else I've heard on the topic... it gets pretty deep to fully inderstand it and piece the pieces..

Well I think it is about time we starting making chembusters on mass :)
http://www.whale.to/b/orgonite.html links here to chembusters... This is a UK site...

onawah
14th April 2010, 05:38
http://www.earthrainbownetwork.com/Archives2010/InconvenientTruths3.htm

(Much more in that newsletter on various topics worth reading)

Large scale aluminium, barium and strontium pollution caused by chemtrails (April 5, 2010) MUST SEE!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PtlOXhSnNw8
This is a documentary Trailer, one of seven parts. This part is about pH levels that have changed due to aluminum aerosol geoengineering (chemtrails) over northern California. The forests are dying, the fish have no food and scientists STILL DENY the existence of this geoengineering program. -- NOTE from Jean: 50,000% increase in test results for aluminium pollution in rainwater and snow since 2006!!! The rain in those US tests is shown to be 10 times more alkaline than it should be, which has serious repercussions for all life!! The massive artificial creation of cloud cover for geoengineering purposes (amongst other things) is wreaking havoc with the planet's ecosystems! The "cure" is turning out to be infinitely worst than the man-made climate change problem which should be seriously addressed instead of being mitigated with these apprentice sorcerers dumb experiments and being ignored by world leaders as they did recently in Copenhagen. As explained in the French video above, this artificial (chemtrails) and man-made (soot pollution from coal and other fossil fuel burning) darkening of the planet's atmosphere has lead to a 22% worldwide decrease in the amount of solar radiation reaching the ground (demonstrated in the French video by the longer amount of time it now takes worldwide for a given quantity of water to evaporate - a phenomenon not related to higher or lower surface temperatures), thus masking the true extent of the CO2/methane increase-induced global warming.... a "strategy" that is just sooo typical of the allopathic medicine method of fighting the symptoms instead of addressing the causes.

What Are They Spraying Us With? - Pt II (4-11-10)
http://www.rense.com/general90/spray.htm
Could Aluminum, Barium and Other Substances - From Stratospheric AerosolGeo-Engineering Programs be Destroying Eco-Systems around the World? What would you do if you were told that toxic substances being sprayed into the sky are falling to the ground and decimating eco-systems around the world? This very claim, made by concerned citizens outside the American Association for the Advancement of Science (AAAS) meeting last month in San Diego, sparked my interest to investigate further. (...) When asked what these changes can do to the ecosystem, Wigington replied by saying that it is devastating. He went on to say, "if this continues, we can only expect to see things get much worse. Not only are we seeing our trees dying here, but also a major decline in our wildlife and fish". As a matter of fact, Wigington stated that according to The National Oceanic Atmospheric Administration, the salmon run, once seen in abundance in this area has declined from 769,868 in 2002 to 39,530 in 2009. That is over a 90 percent decline. Amazingly enough, this decline started occurring about the same period of time when residents began to see a dramatic increase in what they believe to be SAG programs. Wigington's efforts to get these issues and test results addressed has been largely ignored by government agencies and officials.
(...) Mengels brought me to several other locations around the town of Mt. Shasta where he tested the soil, rain, water and snow that also yielded tests that revealed the pH to be over ten times the normal alkalinity. He went on to say that these types of changes in soil, water and snow are very uncommon except in other areas around the world where people have been witnessing what many believe to be spraying from SAG programs. Mengels also stated that these changes have produced an "ecological crisis" and will have horrible consequences if continued. Mengels said, "Losses to our economy will be incredible and are on their way as we speak. Tree growth will be decreased which will result in the loss of logging jobs. It is also causing the decline of naturally occurring plant and grass growth that occurs in the normally acidic soils of grazing pastures, resulting in the demise of our grazing industry, fishing industry, and worst of all, basic agriculture in Northern California."What is amazing is that these tests and many others throughout the world are largely being ignored by the very governmental entities that are required to address them. CLIP

turtlepace72
14th April 2010, 06:02
does anyone know of the approximate time exaust from conventional airplanes stays visible in atmosphere compared to our infamous "whip cream" friends?
last week,on a flawless day I saw 2 very long trails just starting to fly by at 8am and when I came home for lunch at around 12:30 the same 2 were at the other end of the sky but they were still beside one another but around 10 X bigger. is God playing checkers ?

Nagual
14th April 2010, 06:46
does anyone know of the approximate time exaust from conventional airplanes stays visible in atmosphere

Contrails are vapor trails, and vapor - at ground temperature- last for a matter of seconds...
At plane altitude the air is generally colder than -40°C, so the vapor will comprise tiny ice crystals, lasting a bit longer... just a bit longer...

All those 'official scientists' saying that condensation trails can last for hours cos the vapor trails are basically Cirrus clouds... well... they should go back to school and re- learn Physics 101 :p

HORIZONS
15th April 2010, 17:16
I haven't seen any CT for the last two weeks - it has been clear sky's and no rain. We now have rain in the forecast starting tomorrow and we have CT's being sprayed yesterday and today. Hummmmm - maybe it is a coincidence .. and if i believe that then I am a coincidence theorist.

Gita
15th April 2010, 17:18
No chmetrails in UK today as no planes due to volcanic ash in atmosphere.

HORIZONS
15th April 2010, 17:46

Lovely! You will be able to sit outside and watch the ash fall. :-) LOL

Solphilos
15th April 2010, 17:49
Very odd. I recently spoke with a friend of mine in the area I used to live, and he said that he hasn't seen any in over a month. Very odd, because they used to spray at least 5 days a week, never missing a week.

A lack of chemtrails makes me a bit more worried than actually having them around...

Swanny
15th April 2010, 17:54
Not a plane in the sky until 7am tomorrow :first:

Happy days :)

HORIZONS
15th April 2010, 17:54
Very odd. I recently spoke with a friend of mine in the area I used to live, and he said that he hasn't seen any in over a month. Very odd, because they used to spray at least 5 days a week, never missing a week.

A lack of chemtrails makes me a bit more worried than actually having them around...

Possibly - once you reach a certain level of saturation in the atmosphere, what would be the point of continuing? It would all depend on what the CT are all about - what is truly the motive.

Myra
15th April 2010, 17:55

Well hey! That's a good thing!

xbusymom
16th April 2010, 02:24
Originally Posted by Solphilos

A lack of chemtrails makes me a bit more worried than actually having them around..

Possibly - once you reach a certain level of saturation in the atmosphere, what would be the point of continuing? It would all depend on what the CT are all about - what is truly the motive.

that makes me wonder (again)if it isn't solar flare blocking related- to power surge-protect.. especially if they might be moving the spray area to keep it between the sun and the earth... that would explain the rotation...

has anyone done a map of the power grid facilities and correlated where they are spraying... ?? timeline??

Gita
16th April 2010, 12:04

That’s odd cos they’ve been going nuts here until the volcano blew. Here’s some pics I took in the last 10 days!

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/attachment.php?attachmentid=686

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/attachment.php?attachmentid=687

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/attachment.php?attachmentid=688

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Here's some more

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/attachment.php?attachmentid=689

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/attachment.php?attachmentid=690

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/attachment.php?attachmentid=674

Swanny
16th April 2010, 17:16
Clear blue skies now :)
I hope the planes never fly again

Niobe
16th April 2010, 19:24
I live in Northern Michigan and have been noticing a lot of chemtrails lately..using starting about noon and continuing throughout the day. Has anyone noticed the black lines that the jets seem to follow? Yesterday I saw a black line in front of the jet that was spraying..and also another thicker black line running parallel to it.

Swanny
16th April 2010, 19:39
You mean like these???

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/attachment.php?attachmentid=695&d=1271446597

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/attachment.php?attachmentid=696&d=1271446597

I posted these pics I took last year on PA1 but no one seemed interested :confused:

Solphilos
16th April 2010, 19:49
I'm glad to see that someone got a pic of those. I notice them all the time, but when I point it out, no one seems to see it :confused:

The lines are very apparent when the planes pass through clouds or other chemtrails that have spread out in the sky. They don't look like solid lines, but seem translucent.
I never brought it up anywhere because I couldn't provide evidence and could make no sense of it.

Swanny
16th April 2010, 19:55
I watch the chemtrails all the time and was shocked to see the black lines so I took some pics, not great quality as they were taken with my phone

Solphilos
16th April 2010, 20:10
Yeah, its a bit hard to see them in the pics, but they are apparent after a bit of study.

Swanny
16th April 2010, 20:12
The plane was definitely following the line

Solphilos
16th April 2010, 20:17
Which only brings up more questions about these already mysterious things. :confused:

The chemtrails are odd enough, but what the hell could the dark lines be?!

beyondmyctrl
16th April 2010, 20:24
it's like they're following a trajectory that's been set up for them , but by whom , or what ? interresting pics Swanny !

Swanny
16th April 2010, 20:45
If you save the pictures and reduce their size you can see the lines much easier :)

pyrangello
16th April 2010, 20:46
I'm in northern michigan too and can verify what sopo said ? Crazy Crazy !

HORIZONS
16th April 2010, 20:47
Those are called Black Beams and can sometimes be seen when CT are going on. You can find some info at < http://educate-yourself.org/ct/ > I have only seen th BB one time and without a doubt the plane was following the exact same tract as the beam. Very strange - I felt like I was in a movie or something -- like the matrix :-)

HORIZONS
16th April 2010, 20:52
I haven't seen any CT for the last two weeks - it has been clear sky's and no rain. We now have rain in the forecast starting tomorrow and we have CT's being sprayed yesterday and today. Hummmmm - maybe it is a coincidence .. and if i believe that then I am a coincidence theorist.

Three days in a row for CT's and the rain comes in tonight sometime -- what a trip. How is it I knew that was going to happen?

Hiram
16th April 2010, 20:52
I have definitely seen the black lines many times. I've seen them with many others who were with me.

I was Theorizing that they might be some form of optical illusion caused by the bright white line of the chemtrail in contrast with the dark blue of the sky. I suppose you could say that I didn't believe what I was seeing, and was grasping at straws for an explanation.

After much thought though, I am thinking that this must be something else besides an illusion. Perhaps the Artificial Intelligence provides a flight path? A path exactly where these lines need to be laid down for maximum effect.

Its so strange. But to be honest, perhaps the lines aren't being laid too heavily lately due to some kind of deal that was struck.

You think?:rolleyes:

kinsuemei2
16th April 2010, 21:09
Is it possible that these metallic aloys that are in the Chemtrails are being dumped into the atmosphere so that HAARP can be used in the US sky more effectively? as in the magnetic frequencies and stuff?

Niobe
17th April 2010, 14:34
Yes, Swanny, just like those photos that you posted. www.weatherwars.info is an interesting site. I believe it was him that said many of the trails cannot even be seen because they contain substances that do not leave a "cloud". Another plane would then follow with other substances that would mix with what the first plane sprayed. Sorry for the extremely layman explanation, I am definitely not a scientist! So I wonder if the black lines would be what the first plane sprays. This site, http://imageevent.com/firesat/strangedaysstrangeskies has probably been posted before, but here it is again. They have some photos of the black lines as well, but no explanation.

MargueriteBee
17th April 2010, 15:31
I've seen black lines but they looked more like shadows of the chemtrails.

Swanny
17th April 2010, 17:43
Fantastic to have completely clear blue skies :)

Gita
17th April 2010, 17:46
Fantastic to have completely clear blue skies :)

Not for long! According to Channel 4 News, the whole of UK skies will be coverd in ash and the second volcano is likely to blow soon. The ash also contains high concentrations of flouride which will be deposited when the ash is rained down!! The poor animals that graze will be very much affected!:sad:

Swanny
17th April 2010, 17:49
My car is already covered

Gita
17th April 2010, 17:52

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Fredkc
17th April 2010, 18:14

"My woodie's outside... Covered in ash...

http://www.cruiserart.com/art/Ford-Woody-Woodie-Station-Wagon-Art-Print-Poster.jpg

Gita
17th April 2010, 18:16
That's not ash Fred, that's rust!!:rolleyes:

Swanny
17th April 2010, 19:48
Surf's up dude :dance3:

shybastid
17th April 2010, 23:24
Although I think the Above Top Secret people are much harsher in judgement then people on this website.
I found this thread pretty much on topic here.
http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread562322/pg1

Thoughts from Britain?

shybastid
18th April 2010, 15:49
Errrrr England? Anybody?
God Save The Federation:cool:

Swami
26th April 2010, 18:50
Follow the airtraffick (above Europe).....:plane:

http://casper.frontier.nl/

Gita
26th April 2010, 19:12
I wake up to radio alarm and during the days when there were gorgeous clear skies, I woke up to a guy called Stewart (yes, I actually remember this iditot’s name) who had phoned in to say how much he missed the con/chemtrails – What a plonka! Seriously would you believe it? There’s just no waking some people! :rolleyes:

Connecting with Sauce
28th April 2010, 14:14
Which only brings up more questions about these already mysterious things. :confused:

The chemtrails are odd enough, but what the hell could the dark lines be?!

Maybe... Shock horror they aren't manned planes ???

And... Maybe, just maybe... they are robots... and the lines are for this reason...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JDxIorDI1VQ

Discussed here by an astra viewer/etheric warrior...
http://educate-yourself.org/lte/ashleysastraltravels15apr10.shtml

and also mentioned by Ken in his radio show on the 7th April... From ~ 20minutes in and he also discusses some counter measures you can do for healing and dealing with the toxins from Chemtrails...
http://educate-yourself.org/vcd/kenadachi07apr10interview.mp3

"... You mentioned what was relayed to you by certain etheric warriors regarding the chemtrail planes and their functions. I was actually amazed when I heard this, due to an astral travel that I had just last year and thought I would write to you about it, but reconsidered..."

I hope this enables us to connect some dots...

I tried to post this to the you-tube movie intro... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PtlOXhSnNw8

"Excellent video. Using a spectragram of sun light from a clear sky and then spectragraphing the sky after the trails have come should be able to pin point that there is aluminium in the sky before it lands. Hydrocarbons, CO2 and water should be ALL that is in the sky after planes. This should allow us as a global community stop this black opps project discussed else where in numerous places ken at educate yourself website has some extremely interesting information which could point to the answer. Regina on Conscious Media Network has also done some extensive research on this topic and one of her discussions was on this. it all leads to military or secret projects which can't get a straight answer. Does this sound far fetched, too right it does. Do I believe this is happening, Yes. Do I have proof, no. My initution is ringing alarm bells and the only way to seem to do anything is tell those that will listen. Build orgonite chembusters. Detox your diet / body and take regular measures to minimise the damage until the people in denial wake up to this and help us close this project down."

but my explorer is an older version so will have to wait...

Gita
26th May 2010, 12:14
"What in the World are They Spraying?" - Official Trailer
te_FOsKL_5Q

K626
26th May 2010, 14:21
That is excellent Gita. Thanks.

Ktrails.

Gita
26th May 2010, 14:26
You are welcomed K. Looks like more people are waking up to it - about time!

Gita
29th June 2010, 15:47

The Daily Mail's Mass Media Deception on Chemtrails

http://www.davidicke.com/images/stories/June20104/00007.jpg

'These vapour trails create clouds which, experts claim, can block out sunlight for millions. This is the reason that our skies appeared unusually blue when the Icelandic volcano Eyjafjallajokull was erupting, and all flights over Britain were banned.

The phenomenon occurs when aircraft fly above 25,000ft, where the air temperature is around minus 30C. This causes water vapour emitted by the engines to crystallise and form the familiar white streaks across the sky, known as contrails.

These can be short-lived. But if there is already a significant amount of moisture in the atmosphere they can linger for hours, as the excess water vapour from the engines tips the surrounding air past its saturation point. This acts as a catalyst to speed up the natural process of cloud formation. Cirrus clouds – the wisp-like formations seen at high altitude –begin to form around the contrails.'

Unquote

Daily Mail article here. (http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-1289893/Attack-vapours--jet-trails-block-sunshine.html)

Source. (http://www.davidicke.com/headlines/35579-the-daily-mails-mass-media-deception-on-chemtrails)

Bill Ryan
29th June 2010, 19:41
A photo of chemtrails being sprayed by a circular, unknown, 'black' aircraft (Colorado, 2008). This is one of the most interesting images I've ever seen.

(More information here (http://www.carnicom.com/anomalies1.htm))

http://projectavalon.net/circular_chemtrail_aircraft.jpg

Jonathon
29th June 2010, 20:18
Funny enough, I haven't seen a chemtrail in the Southern California skies in 6 weeks or more... used to see them every to every other day. Not sure why, but it sure makes me feel better.

Steven
29th June 2010, 20:22
Funny enough, I haven't seen a chemtrail in the Southern California skies in 6 weeks or more... used to see them every to every other day. Not sure why, but it sure makes me feel better.

The Dupont's pockets are empty! ;)

Namaste, Steven

john.d
29th June 2010, 21:10
The chemtrails have been really bad in the north of england over the last few weeks . In fact , ive never seen them so bad :(

John

Elandiel BernElve
30th June 2010, 18:46
Bonjour,

I dont know if this has been posted yet... (imagine going through 30 pages of thread)

The links in this post contain vital information about the chemtrail phenomena. It is an almost 300 pages long researchrapport done by an independant research program.

NB: This is the first ever publically officially requested european research rapport about chemtrails ever made. (quote)

This document has been send to ALL ambasseys, international press, the UN, the NATO/OTAN and the pioneers of the global anti-chemtrail scene .

initiative: Peter Vereecke
Appointed mayor of Evergem (Belgium)
Research team: Belfort-group

Dowload .pdf here: (about 20mb each)
http://www.belfort-group.eu/sites/default/files/page/2010/05/COpart1.pdf
http://www.belfort-group.eu/sites/default/files/page/2010/05/COpart2.pdf
http://www.belfort-group.eu/sites/default/files/page/2010/05/COpart3.pdf
http://www.belfort-group.eu/sites/default/files/page/2010/05/COpart4.pdf

It''s a lot at once and heavy scientific stuff but mindblowing, or more like a confirmation of what we already feared.

Beacoup d amour! And keep on going

pyrangello
30th June 2010, 20:02
Maybe there all pre-occupied now spraying all that coxient crap in the gulf instead of chemtrails on us. What a concept , saving the planet first so they can continue their grotess existance doing their deeds to us, but there is a positive, they were all set up for spraying in the air when the gulf situation arose!

No chemtrails in northern michigan , down I'd say 75% from the past months.

xbusymom
1st July 2010, 01:05
i got a couple of pics of the sky with my phone camera yesterday... it shows real clouds with diffused chemtrails... as soon as I can find the USB cord to the computer, I will post them (I hope they come out good and show a distinct difference between the 2 types)

Gita
3rd July 2010, 14:15

CHEMTRAILS AND MORGELLONS - IT'S WORSE THAN YOU THOUGHT!

This research was initiated in an attempt to explain physical and neurological symptoms observed by me for quite some time and in just about everyone, including myself. It’s been like a splinter in my mind.

I've observed in recent years that co-workers, those I've attempted to train especially, all seem to be losing their short term memory. They'll set a coffee cup down and forget its whereabouts 10 sec later, they'll work on stuff for the field and leave the office without it. 10 years ago trainees could be given three or four tasks at one time and remember them all, now they can only handle one at a time at best, very spooky. Children in particular, those who should have a strong memory, seem affected also. Store clerks and others seem to suffer from these same neurological symptoms as well.

As for me, my nose runs a lot, my ears ring now constantly and my vision in one eye has become a little blurry, my joints ache, etc. It is these observations and my continual observations of the sky that led me on this quest to see if there could be a connection.

I've always had to watch the weather to protect the crews and equipment and complete the task at hand. I've been actively photographing the aerosol spraying above the White mountains. (6500 ft elev.) of Ariz. since 2005 and created an entire photo blog of one year’s observations at least 50 hrs a week that commenced in Dec 2005. My conclusion was that the entire upper troposphere contains what can only be described as synthetic clouds that have been introduced by aircraft. I've not just photographed the spraying but the morphing of this substance into clouds of a fibrous nature and other bizarre cloud formations not found in early/ANY cloud textbooks. See: "Strange Days Strange Skies"

In the last year however I've observed and photographed an extraordinary sheen around the sun, which indicates a saturation level has been achieved, and the spraying now is infrequent by comparison I.E. once or twice a week (at best). This sheen can also be seen around stadium lights on TV. I've recently noticed that when the sky is an azure blue, like it should be, the planes will not be long off to seal the hole I guess. I've been trying to figure out how the clouds could appear so fibrous at times, and understand now this process is likely to be a function of nano-tech polymer's self assembly technique (see clouds connecting in the Lakeside aerosol photo's). Gases could not striate like this, and what goes up, well you know, Newton was right.

Just using a strong flashlight pointed upward at night and looking into the focused beam of light prove that we are living in a virtual bath of what research by others suggests is an exotic form of barium, aluminum and God knows what else, but I cannot afford complete testing myself ...

The alkalizing of water and any water based air breathing organism allows for increased storage and even the creation of dc current, especially when mixed with other components / chemicals. I proved this in myself with only a pretty good digital volt meter. I measure my voltage constantly by just wetting my fingers and squeezing the probes.

I started looking at the collected water with an old microscope in early April by drying about 30 drops on a microscope slide and saw immediately what appeared to be what I'd seen coming from Morgellons patients on the web. I really had thought the story was a hoax quite frankly, but know now otherwise. I started to look at all my samples and found dozens of these fibers. Confirmation of what these fibers were came on April 18 2007, when a "Goldenhead" nano sensor was isolated. This confirmation was quite the shock cause I knew then all of us in the White Mountains at least were all being infected with this bizarre nano affliction, infestation, infection.

Why the voltage thing is so important: I've observed in my jars that were electrolyzed that the growth of what I've learned are called "synthetic model organisms" (or artificial life forms) is greatly enhanced and increased. The fibers they call Morgellons increase in about 6 mo. to almost visible with the naked eye or magnifying glass. One such clump of fibers has gone from a dozen microscopic fibers to about a hundred or so and can easily be extracted by tweezers. Two of the translucent silicone nano tube fibers are clearly evenly segmented and one strand appears to have a DNA strand twisting through its core. How this is possible I don't know but it's neither a delusion nor illusion as I still have and observe them frequently.

Unquote

Full Article. (http://www.morgellonsexposed.com/Chemtrails&Morgellons.htm)

Fredkc
3rd July 2010, 14:57

Hello from 110 miles inland!
I have a possible clue for you. The last time I saw them here in SoCal was due to a friend calling the house at 1:30 AM, about 2 months ago. He was all jumping up and down about "Quick! Go outside and have a look!"

Giant triangles in the sky, bisected by dead straight lines that stretched from horizon to horizon. No, none of this was in any of the local traffic patterns, and SoCal has one of the most "structured" air spaces in the country.

Naturally, by sun up, all of this will simply blend into the usual morning "Coastal Eddie" we have around here, and look like the usual morning haze.

For all my nosing around on this, I am still convinced the main purpose for them is enhancement of HAARP's activities in weather control. Stick "chemtrails" and my name into an "advanced search" and you will come up with a bit on the matter. No, I am not saying it isn't harmful to humans (after all, much of it tends to be Aluminum, or Barium oxides). I'm saying they either flat don't care, or consider their goals "more important" than the damage they cause.

Fred

MargueriteBee
3rd September 2010, 23:02
Yesterday I drove on Hyway 84 from Fort Hood, Washington to Belden. Idaho (550 miles) and they were spewing chemtrails all the way! Mainly north of the hyway. I took hundreds of pictures and when I get to Wyoming I should be able to start posting them on my blog. I kept thinking I had seen the last of them but they went in front of me and sprayed, sprayed, sprayed! it's a good thing I am immune to them.

Sabrina
22nd September 2010, 20:31
Lots over Kent, UK today first thing and big crosses in the sky. Also, noticed them at night with planes with unusual flashing lights. On the defensive?!

John Parslow
22nd September 2010, 20:51
Also lots over Cornwall two days ago, I couldn't help but notice because unlike contrails they stayed at approximately the same position in the sky for many hours until late evening the only change being to seemingly increase in size over that period. JP :cool:

Took several pics but do not know how to post them

Rozzy
23rd September 2010, 01:00
Chem trails all over north of 60 here in the Canadian north as well.

Niobe
23rd September 2010, 10:38
Yes, the same in northern Michigan. Especially Sunday- there were so many it was crazy.

xbusymom
23rd September 2010, 16:11
Has anyone noticed the direction of the wind (where the chemtrail will drift into)? I am curious to find out if there is a destination for the chemtrails according to the air-currents??

Fredkc
23rd September 2010, 17:45
"A new life and a new dawn."
Sounds like a line from a Nina Simone recording MBee ;)

TiHrSsJm82U

XBMom;
I am convinced the destination for all chemtrail spraying is the same. Up.
Everything I've read tells me Chemtrail spraying isn't about us in any way. It is particulate matter sprayed, and then elevated to make HAARP more effective.

I believe they consider what falls on us to be just an inconvenience.
Fred

Hiram
23rd September 2010, 18:06
I would say that if the spraying is (and has) been done by the private industry-scientific-black-projects utilizing US government resources, there simply is no environmental impact study conducted. Why would there be one? When you get to a certain level of secrecy you are allowed to bypass all known bio and ETHICAL safeguards.

I'll tell you right now that no one is going through black projects to determine if what they are doing is "ethical". Who would have the clearance even to do so?

And since no one is doing that, we have no reason to believe that anyone is looking out for the average Joe. Joe is simply not a concern of these people. The actual people who work on the projects are so mind-numbingly focused on what they are doing, and carefully vetted for having non-talkative, practical, work-focused personalities...they it probably rarely occurs to them whats really going on.

Its a tough situation for us all.

There will have to be an outside factor which comes along to change everything. Maybe a zombie uprising as a result of all of these chemtrails:)?

Fredkc
23rd September 2010, 18:15
"Joe is simply not a concern of these people. "

In my opinion... Bingo!

Fred

Came back to add, something I've said before.

People seem to 1st assume things are always about them.
I happen to think this is one of those cases when it's much worse than that...
They simply don't care what the consequences for us are.

xbusymom
24th September 2010, 11:56
"Joe is simply not a concern of these people. "

In my opinion... Bingo!

Fred

Came back to add, something I've said before.

People seem to 1st assume things are always about them.
I happen to think this is one of those cases when it's much worse than that...
They simply don't care what the consequences for us are.

but don't they realize that they have to put up with the consequences too.. they live on earth WITH us- right???

(oh thats right - I forgot- they're aliens and don't get infected with our germs... anyone up for doing a re-make of the movie 'War of the Worlds' ?)