PDA

View Full Version : Hitler, Stalin, Mao, Rothschilds & British Royal Family Connections

giovonni
8th May 2015, 22:42
will share this here

Hitler, Stalin, Mao, Rothschilds & British Royal Family Connections

Sean Stone with Greg Hallet

"Hitler, Stalin, Mao and the unlikely connections they had to the Rothschilds and British Royal Family are explored in a mind bending interview with Greg Hallett. WWII and the rearrangement of global power in the 20th century, the Royal Almanac of Gotha, and the continuing conspiracy of power and bloodlines through the modern day is illuminated. Fake heirs and body doubles--from Bin Laden and Saddam Hussein, to Prince William and Prince Harry are revealed, plus the future technology being used now to keep the masses oppressed is laid out in this uncensored Buzzsaw interview" ...

GUEST BIO:

Greg Hallett trained in various psychological models in parallel with his architecture degree and training. He travelled widely behind the Iron Curtain during the Cold War, hitchhiking on planes, making bunks out of airmail bags, to party and report between cities. His contacts in Eastern Europe led to deep penetration of the Soviet State, how it functioned and how it was to colonise the West.

It was these qualifications that led him to buy buildings in Moscow immediately after the Berlin Wall fell. This led to interviews with the KGB and their revelations about the planned sex-communism and deconstruction of Westerners. What they had planned for the West happened in the West. Equally all modern history can be dated back to 1945. What Hitler planned for the world happened to the world over the next sixty years.

Published on May 8, 2015

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JFi0npxY60M

mosquito
9th May 2015, 02:24
I stopped listening at ....... "Mao Zedong is an anagram of Edmund" :confused:

Seeing as Mao himself introduced Pinyin transliteration, I don't see how it could be relevant as an anagram even if it was !!!
The transliteration in common use at the time of Mao's birth was Wade-Giles, and his name would be written Mao Tse-Tung. Which is even less of an anagram.

Have a look at a picture of Mao and decide for yourselves whether he's half French.

As for everyting else the man says, though it's quite interesting it's also somewhat off the wall, and it would be nice to see some of the evidence he's based his ideas on.

giovonni
9th May 2015, 02:45
You should put your comments under the video ... Then perhaps Sean
might address your comment/inquiries in the next interview.

Thanks for the bump ... ;)

Cidersomerset
9th May 2015, 05:26
This is a interesting view by Greg Hallet and some of it is plausible ? some possible ?
Some of it unbelievable ? but that's what we like to consider. I had heard he lived
in England for a while and was an admirer of the British empire and as in most
news reports theres a theorist and debunker and a urban legend that lives on.

Did Adolf Hitler live in Liverpool?

nXSW7Mjl1og

giovonni
9th May 2015, 05:53
Thanks Cidersomerset ...

You know nothing really surprises me anymore in regards to our so called history ...

And you know why couldn't Mao have been both Chinese and French ...

For example ...

Here's a picture a picture of Russell Girard Wong http://ethnicelebs.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/12/Russell-Wong.jpg

Place of Birth: Troy, New York

Date of Birth: March 1, 1963

Ethnicity:
*Chinese (father)
*Dutch, French (mother)

Russell Wong is an American actor. The sixth of seven children, Wong was born in Troy, New York. He is the son of Chinese-American restaurateur William Wong, and of Connie Van Yserloo, an American artist of Dutch and French descent.

mosquito
9th May 2015, 05:56
Did Adolf Hitler live in Liverpool?

Thanks Steve, that's really cheerd me up ! Maybe the reason he spoke German with such a weird accent is that in truth he was a scouser !

Liverpool, no, Minehead yes. Here's the evidence .....

vlmGknvr_Pg

aranuk
9th May 2015, 21:24
Thanks Cidersomerset ...

You know nothing really surprises me anymore in regards to our so called history ...

And you know why couldn't Mao have been both Chinese and French ...

For example ...

Here's a picture a picture of Russell Girard Wong http://ethnicelebs.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/12/Russell-Wong.jpg

Place of Birth: Troy, New York

Date of Birth: March 1, 1963

Ethnicity:
*Chinese (father)
*Dutch, French (mother)

Russell Wong is an American actor. The sixth of seven children, Wong was born in Troy, New York. He is the son of Chinese-American restaurateur William Wong, and of Connie Van Yserloo, an American artist of Dutch and French descent.

Hi Giovonni, I looked at Mao pics and his eyes don't look too Chinese maybe more European looking. Anyway I don't know about this guy Greg Hallet. I wonder where he gets his outlandish info from? Churchill, Hitler, Stalin and Mao all related??

Stan

giovonni
10th May 2015, 01:45
Hi Giovonni, I looked at Mao pics and his eyes don't look too Chinese maybe more European looking. Anyway I don't know about this guy Greg Hallet. I wonder where he gets his outlandish info from? Churchill, Hitler, Stalin and Mao all related??

Stan

I am with you on all this Stan,

http://www.mun.ca/biology/scarr/MGA2-05-17b.jpg
Queen Victoria sitting pretty with her pedigree litter.

I guess the big question is who are these so called royals of the world and who orchestrated their lot upon us ... And as far as the colorful Lord Chancellor Greg Hallet (as he refers to himself now) is concerned, I was unable to find any real personal info regarding him ... Perhaps he is just a ringer thrown into the alternative circus mix ... Just to muddy up getting to any real bottom of this convoluted/murky blue-blood mess ?

And note he does appears to be enjoyingly/selling his ware ... ;)

greghallett.com (http://www.greghallett.com/)

aranuk
10th May 2015, 04:19
Absolutely Giovonni, one thing that struck me was a video I watched with Dr Jim Fetzer was that he said that the heir to the throne of Britain
was Francisco Manuel was related to the first born child of Queen Victoria and later said in the same video that Queen Victoria was an illegitimate child of Nathan Mayer Rothschild. If Queen Victoria was an illegitimate child, then how could she be considered as a legal monarch?
If she was an illegal monarch then her first born child Francisco Manuel must by the same rules be illegal to the throne also.

Stan