PDA

View Full Version : Religion and Mind Control

Musicaholic
10th May 2015, 09:35
I'm going to try to keep my thought as simple as possible and let the reader decide for themselves.

Worship =? (Warship!)

This may be redundant for many members on this forum but it was a thought and phonetic connotation I have had in the last couple days that would not let me be silent any longer (I have others I will publish when I have refined them, if I'm still here :p) . I have come to realize that many games can be played with phonetic sounds and a persons understanding of words (not to mention intent behind), and have been trying to construct my own personal recovery model based upon reclaiming my own meaning of words.

As Mr. Miyagi in karate kid said "If come from inside you, always right one." May we all be our own legend.

ljwheat
10th May 2015, 13:05
YOUR closer than you think... go to the early bible, as most have changed the words to exclude original meanings, for instance go to Genesis 11 and read the words for the tower of babble and all your questions will be answered for all time. :-)

The gods decided to change what we were doing and thinking. stupid move.....:facepalm:

joeecho
10th May 2015, 15:23
Words, sounds, symbols (pictures), and sensations are all used as a form of mind control.

I find it most devious indeed that an individual or group can be under mind control without a clue.

What could be more devious?