PDA

View Full Version : Maitreya - Christ or False Prophet?

t2016
14th May 2015, 06:49
I understand many people are aware of this gentleman. I really want to know more about your view. please comment.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ua2kLFYj_3I

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nh03xM_Q1OE

Ioneo
14th May 2015, 09:06
The Theosophical Society mentioned as promoting Maitreya has been at this awhile. Back in the early 1900s they put forth Jiddu Krishnamurti as the new World Teacher. When Krishnamurti was suppose to come out and announce himself, he shocked and dismayed the Society by announcing that all we need is to 'look within' to find ourselves, no World Teacher is needed.

21g
14th May 2015, 11:13
A rabbit hole that is easily dismissed.

Its worth having a look at what these people have to say about it.

Carolyn Hamlett - An apparent insider to the whole caboodle.
Wayne Peterson - A career diplomat who has written a book about it.
Phillip K Dick - The Author / Phillosopher.

Their is a cast of hundreds of seemingly well adjusted people who have stories to tell about this.

I would just like to know why this movement showed up when i was having an awakening of sorts, some 15 odd years ago.

Omni
14th May 2015, 11:38
Christ or False Prophet?

Is someone calling this man the reincarnation of Jesus or something? The second interview made a lot of sense, really liked him in it. I wouldn't need to label someone christ or a prophet. If they speak reason they speak reason. :)

ghostrider
14th May 2015, 13:51
I don't know about this guy but , they say Edward Meier's spirit form is the same one that was in , Enoch Isaiah , Elijah, Jeremiah, Immanuel and Muhammad , all whose teachings were corrupted by men to control mankind ... that's why the ET's chose him . they follow that spirit where ever it goes ...

Hervé
14th May 2015, 13:58
Very confusing title since, if I am not completely entangled in my understanding of things, Maitreya is somebody supposed to come one of these days to upgrade the work of the Gautama guy of some 2500 years ago... not much to do with the composite thought-form dreamt up by the First Council of Nicaea (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/First_Council_of_Nicaea) in 325... which brings the question of: has there been a real prophet to ever exist?

Michael Moewes
14th May 2015, 14:29
@ Hervé, If you refere to the Buddha Maitreya, he will not appear the next thousand years. that's written in the texts. On behalf of this person, I can't say anyhting because I don't even give a fart. He's been discoverd by this brittish guy? What kind of level of enlightenement doe's he have to consider himself capable to say this is the new christ?
I doubt anyone who say this person or that person is this or that.
Until the person who "discover" a certain Christ, Buddha or Prophet whatsoever, shows some real siddhis "supernatural powers related to the level of enlightenment".

Mike
14th May 2015, 14:30
usgs3HD-FMo

DeDukshyn
14th May 2015, 16:11
I recall hearing about the coming of "maitraya" about 15-20 years ago. It was presented in what I read as a plan being implemented by the super elite. Quite frankly I am surprised to hear about him now, I figured the whole thing just never panned out.

From what I originally read about the Maitraya -- it is basically a psyop, or some mass conditioning, and is part of a new world order plan.

I can't recall the original source and this is 3rd part info, but it sure is interesting that I did read about this plan to present the "maitraya" as part of a long term plan, long ago.

Whether or not there is sinister intent, I'm not sure, but I don't trust elite made long term plans that much ;)

Oouthere
14th May 2015, 16:36
There is a room in paltalk but they do not allow anyone to question anything.

Jhonie
14th May 2015, 17:47
When they don't allow you to question, good sign it is a cult.

Camilo
14th May 2015, 18:00
To some peolple he's the "real deal", to others he isn't.

Agape
14th May 2015, 18:36
Christ or False Prophet?

Is someone calling this man the reincarnation of Jesus or something? The second interview made a lot of sense, really liked him in it. I wouldn't need to label someone christ or a prophet. If they speak reason they speak reason. :)

It may take 7 million years to 7 billion humans to realise they're all reincarnation of Jesus .
When prophets become scientists and scientists evolve to prophets , and it all , all races merges to one .

Talking of very remote future of course ... and not claiming it has to happen thus and so but ,

there's both positivity and negativity bias that has to be transcended so that another evolution level appears ..

:angel: :coffee:

DeeMetrios
14th May 2015, 23:45
beware of those saying & claiming "they are the one true source"
Im not up to speed on Maitreya , but Billy Meier has been duped !

Tesla_WTC_Solution
15th May 2015, 19:07
Regarding the co-opting of religions, a person can casually refer to *lol drumroll* Frank Herbert.
He portrays the faction in his novels, the "Bene Gesserit", as a secret society well-versed in the hijacking of prophets, churches, movements in general.

Although the mastery of the Bene Gesserit is acknowledged even by the "world teacher" (Paul Muadib) in the Dune universe,
the "sisterhood" is ultimately unable to control the world teacher at all.

In spite of their most stringent, well-planned efforts, the sisterhood is just another cog in the great machine.

It would serve a person well in our day and age to "look the gift horse in the mouth" --
sometimes the lesson is the limitation of the Teacher;

in denying himself the Master teaches us balance too.

BenzSolo
14th August 2015, 15:21
Maitreya is the name of a government "messiah program", this is my description, not something I read somewhere. Maitreya is the United Nations figure for installing once there has been a world economy crash. He is the pied piper, he is the figure mentioned in biblical prophecies and prophecies from other cultures as well. He is NOT the figure pictured in material that has been released. Share International is acknowledged and tied to the United Nations, Maitreya is with Share International. This should have anyone concerned.

The Elite plan to crash the world economy and then install this world puppet, the whole thing will be one big television preacher scam for deceiving the masses. They will use advanced technology (RNM) for selling us that this man is a miracle worker, one who performs miracles. People want "hope", they want a "change", well this guy will be representing the Elite and instituting change, strangely enough he will be picked by world governments to "lead" and he will offer solutions and will be allowed to implement changes, with the backing of governments. He will be used to centralize authority and control in regards to the masses. As the Elite know, one central "compassionate figure" is the easiest way to control and lead the masses. Think Tanks came up with this conclusion decades ago.

Many people write this off as a cheap scam, actually you are looking at a REAL PLAN of the Elite here. It is hidden in plain sight. Look up Market Watch December 2008, "Share International Reveals Christmas Miracle", look at the fact that this "Kook Material" is released in a major financial publication, WHY? This publication is owned by the Elite who went along with releasing this for a reason. They were advertising what is to come, psychopaths and violent criminals do this, they advertise their violent moves, they like telling their Targets what they are going to do before they do it, this is called "leakage", it is a real term. In this case the Elite were and are advertising what they are up to and going to do.

I wrote a chapter about this Maitreya and what it is all really about.
Kook stuff? Insignificant? No, it is actually a major plan in the works which will be implemented down the road. The "anti christ" as many call this figure, will actually be this figure. In regards to the "light event" which the December 2008 article talks about, look at interviews of ex satanists who were high up in their organization, at YouTube. The light event in theory is a real cosmic astronomical event that will happen, this is what the Elite are waiting for. This "light event" is called "Lucifer" by satanists, it is what is pictured on the back of the dollar bill, at the top of the pyramid. They are waiting on this light event to happen, "Lucifer", a new age for satanists. This "light event" will herald the beginning of satanists and the Elite ruling the earth. Best guess is that this is the real reason the telescope the Vatican has is named LUCIFER, this is what they are actually looking for and waiting on as well. Schumanns Resonance, the heating up of planets in our solar system, etc point to an outside energy source, as we get nearer to it, our planet and solar system are absorbing energy, just as your hand absorbs energy the closer you put it to a flame: so there is a little bit of science which may point to this idea of a "light event". That said the Elite and satanists believe in it happening, food for thought....

It is a cosmic astronomical event, the Elite can not control it, so they hide Info about this for scaring the world and using it to their own advantage. The figure they show is not the one that will be. Look to Khazakstan. There is an Illuminati city already built and waiting there, no doubt it will be made the "world capital". Check out http://vigilantcitizen.com/ .
All the Info I give you here ties in together. Yes I could give you more, but it is enough for now.
Best regards,
BenzSolo

DeDukshyn
14th August 2015, 15:41
Maitreya is the name of a government "messiah program", this is my description, not something I read somewhere. Maitreya is the United Nations figure for installing once there has been a world economy crash. He is the pied piper, he is the figure mentioned in biblical prophecies and prophecies from other cultures as well. He is NOT the figure pictured in material that has been released. Share International is acknowledged and tied to the United Nations, Maitreya is with Share International. This should have anyone concerned.

The Elite plan to crash the world economy and then install this world puppet, the whole thing will be one big television preacher scam for deceiving the masses. They will use advanced technology (RNM) for selling us that this man is a miracle worker, one who performs miracles. People want "hope", they want a "change", well this guy will be representing the Elite and instituting change, strangely enough he will be picked by world governments to "lead" and he will offer solutions and will be allowed to implement changes, with the backing of governments. He will be used to centralize authority and control in regards to the masses. As the Elite know, one central "compassionate figure" is the easiest way to control and lead the masses. Think Tanks came up with this conclusion decades ago.

Many people write this off as a cheap scam, actually you are looking at a REAL PLAN of the Elite here. It is hidden in plain sight. Look up Market Watch December 2008, "Share International Reveals Christmas Miracle", look at the fact that this "Kook Material" is released in a major financial publication, WHY? This publication is owned by the Elite who went along with releasing this for a reason. They were advertising what is to come, psychopaths and violent criminals do this, they advertise their violent moves, they like telling their Targets what they are going to do before they do it, this is called "leakage", it is a real term. In this case the Elite were and are advertising what they are up to and going to do.

I wrote a chapter about this Maitreya and what it is all really about.
Kook stuff? Insignificant? No, it is actually a major plan in the works which will be implemented down the road. The "anti christ" as many call this figure, will actually be this figure. In regards to the "light event" which the December 2008 article talks about, look at interviews of ex satanists who were high up in their organization, at YouTube. The light event in theory is a real cosmic astronomical event that will happen, this is what the Elite are waiting for. This "light event" is called "Lucifer" by satanists, it is what is pictured on the back of the dollar bill, at the top of the pyramid. They are waiting on this light event to happen, "Lucifer", a new age for satanists. This "light event" will herald the beginning of satanists and the Elite ruling the earth. Best guess is that this is the real reason the telescope the Vatican has is named LUCIFER, this is what they are actually looking for and waiting on as well. Schumanns Resonance, the heating up of planets in our solar system, etc point to an outside energy source, as we get nearer to it, our planet and solar system are absorbing energy, just as your hand absorbs energy the closer you put it to a flame: so there is a little bit of science which may point to this idea of a "light event". That said the Elite and satanists believe in it happening, food for thought....

It is a cosmic astronomical event, the Elite can not control it, so they hide Info about this for scaring the world and using it to their own advantage. The figure they show is not the one that will be. Look to Khazakstan. There is an Illuminati city already built and waiting there, no doubt it will be made the "world capital". Check out http://vigilantcitizen.com/ .
All the Info I give you here ties in together. Yes I could give you more, but it is enough for now.
Best regards,
BenzSolo

That is more or less the info I came across about 15-20 years ago, as I noted in my post above. It was also mentioned that project blue beam would be instrumental in this operation, providing the "proof" people would need to believe that this maitreya and his miracles was the "real deal" to promote a new one world religion to go along with their new one world government.

bearcow
15th August 2015, 03:02
I saw Benjamin Creme speak some 20 years ago in NYC. It is definitely a psy-op. My guess it was a idea they were toying around with in the 80's and 90's as a way to create a one world religion, but my guess now is that they just keep it around as a backup plan if some of their other tactics don't pan out.

Here is the website

http://share-international.org

BenzSolo
25th August 2015, 22:25
Yeah I think they will use "aliens", ie "government aliens", genetically altered people (in appearance to some extent), to sell this character. The Share International website is all about aliens as well, among other things, website reads like an Elite road map to the future. 1Then the fifth angel sounded, and I saw a star from heaven which had fallen to the earth; and the key of the bottomless pit was given to him. 2He opened the bottomless pit, and smoke went up out of the pit, like the smoke of a great furnace; and the sun and the air were darkened by the smoke of the pit.…
Looks like the star may be about fake aliens. They will give their endorsement, and the whole thing will be a scam.

Selkie
25th August 2015, 23:58
I saw Benjamin Creme speak some 20 years ago in NYC. It is definitely a psy-op. My guess it was a idea they were toying around with in the 80's and 90's as a way to create a one world religion, but my guess now is that they just keep it around as a backup plan if some of their other tactics don't pan out.

Here is the website

http://share-international.org

The hoy polloi are getting more cynical by the day, and even by the minute, and I think that is a very good thing!

¤=[Post Update]=¤

When they don't allow you to question, good sign it is a cult.

Bingo. Give this woman a prize. Seriously.

Daozen
26th August 2015, 00:40
Raj Patel might come off as a decent guy, but he doesn't blink, hardly ever.

Play this game: Blink along with Raj.

Watch one of his videos, follow his blink pattern, and see how long it takes before your eyes water.

Christ is a name for the over/inner/future soul of ALL of humanity. We are all a part of this collective spirit. This divine inner spark has been deliberately inverted, externalized, and projected onto designated "individuals" to encourage us to give our power to them.

If you think deeply on the implications of the non-blinking, you might see who's running thisss show. Other commentators have picked up on this trait. It's a ssssscam.

Selkie
26th August 2015, 00:42
beware of those saying & claiming "they are the one true source"...

Yup, always.

BenzSolo
6th September 2015, 01:05
Maybe other people will try to limit me but I don't limit myself.
Jim Carrey :)

illuxxina
7th January 2016, 04:33
beware of those saying & claiming "they are the one true source"...

Yup, always.

You are now saying your words are the only truth. When someone is saying this is the only truth, always, should one be judging you being wrong!? ;)

Safari
18th January 2016, 11:19
An Avatar, no doubt. call him what you like, he might be Christ conscious, so even Christ will do. The Hindu's have been talking about this man for more than 5000 years and its said that he will be the last of his kind (Avatar, also known as Christ incarnated).

Star Tsar
20th February 2019, 07:29
Share International are showing videos & lecturing this coming Saturday in Eustion, London. I "stumbled" upon an ad in the paper yesterday, was gonna attend as a spying/recon mission! Bad idea?

Angels1981
22nd February 2019, 19:30
The real prophets are people who are chosen from the lowest those who Love aka GOD choses to exalt in this lifetime. He is not Elijah as Elijah as come already as a witness to the antichrist and I think the antichrist is the pope. He tries to kill Elijah or so I thought and that has already happened. Plus Elijah as far as I am intuitively aware is sent to bring the father to the son, the daughter back to the mother.
You can often tell a true teacher or prophet by one thing and that is by the amount of love he can portray to others. He is the authentic self with no ego the ego is not the true self. The true self is the heart and the heart which forgives easy and is most merciful to all can be a true contender. God does not just make one person a leader to be recognised. If he is so much in the public eye you have to view that the ego is making that so. God's leaders don't need public recognition because you have to show your deeds but meekly. Like you don't go on the tv and go I'm God's prophet or I'm God's new teacher.
many Prophets come and go without the world even hearing them as they turn a blind eye or ear to their messages. Love is already scorned upon by many as the energy that is not real. Oh do not hug, I don't need loving, or I don't love you and oh yeah I hate that are all examples of that. The fact is we are all God's people if we are from love. For if you lead by example and for others to follow then you are a true prophet. A prophet is a wise one a leader because he feels the answers, he follows love and creates love. You can tell anyone who is from God because they have a high standard of deep unconditional love for others including the self.
That is how you will find the true people sent from God because they are the ones who can truly forgive , truly be wise and be confident to who they are.
that's my opinion and you can always ask them out right in the name of Jesus Christ x 3 and they have to tell you their true identity. I trust that works for me. lol.

Merkaba360
30th December 2020, 07:26
Eckhart Tolle is spot on - The second coming (of christ) is the birth of a new consciousness , not some return of a man. ITs all metaphor. The myth of christ (the sun/son) is just a myth that pinned down the beginning of the piscean age, when the Sun approximately entered pisces. Thus christ became a fish and used that symbol from approximately that point forward.

The other returns of Quetzecoatl, Matreiya are the same thing. I saw a statue of Matreiya Buddha holding a water urn. lol Yep, these second comings or returns of the jedi masters is the next epoch when we enter the Aquarian Age, hence the water urn.

Doesn't this make the most sense :) It's that simple and general, like astrology or the weather. Not an exact science. Myth lays out the general patterns and we live thru and act out those myths specifically both individually and collectively. Your particular experience that fits the general pattern of the myth is specific, detailed and unique.

To me, this knowledge is much more exciting than some superhero returning to usher in great change. That mythic super hero is symbolic of ALL of us collectively making a big shift.

Mike Gorman
30th December 2020, 12:45
To some peolple he's the "real deal", to others he isn't.

Sounds kind of familiar

Airelle77
6th January 2021, 03:25
Christ or False Prophet?

REV 9 11 Apolloyon,

Airelle77
6th January 2021, 03:34
Eckhart Tolle is spot on - The second coming (of christ) is the birth of a new consciousness , not some return of a man. ITs all metaphor. The myth of christ (the sun/son) is just a myth that pinned down the beginning of the piscean age, when the Sun approximately entered pisces. Thus christ became a fish and used that symbol from approximately that point forward.

The other returns of Quetzecoatl, Matreiya are the same thing. I saw a statue of Matreiya Buddha holding a water urn. lol Yep, these second comings or returns of the jedi masters is the next epoch when we enter the Aquarian Age, hence the water urn.

Doesn't this make the most sense :) It's that simple and general, like astrology or the weather. Not an exact science. Myth lays out the general patterns and we live thru and act out those myths specifically both individually and collectively. Your particular experience that fits the general pattern of the myth is specific, detailed and unique.

To me, this knowledge is much more exciting than some superhero returning to usher in great change. That mythic super hero is symbolic of ALL of us collectively making a big shift.

HI, yeah get you all the way along with the surveillance capitalism, social scoring digital Zersetzung grid of the internet of things becomes in 25 years from now as AI and data combine to form a human grid, based upon mass data and mapping everything even your thoughts and likes, to influence your once natural Will.

This will be the gaslight future of subjective reality and how politics and normal relationships will be altered using the virtual game of realty making, based upon the gathering of mass data.

Control, but unlike what your thinking.

LouisZbunjuel
6th January 2021, 07:48
Raj Patel is an interesting academic whose books are a good read, but he surely is not Christ returned, although he would like to see the world changed. A series of biographic similarity with the supposed Maitreya led to some people thinking they had finally fond him. As for Maitreya, the whole thing is a bit too much on "wait, it's coming now" fro my taste. They have been announcing him for decades now and we still had no glimpse of him. Evidence, please.