PDA

View Full Version : Nassim Haramein: Interviewed by Dr. Paul Drouin on QuantumWorld.TV

WhiteLove
16th May 2015, 18:19
1zjppOA7FiU

Zampano
17th May 2015, 10:57
Wow...this was a great interview! Thank you

greybeard
17th May 2015, 12:15
Nassim Haramein: Sacred Geometry And Unified Fields (Full Version)

This is my favourite Nassim talk----I almost understand it.

Chris

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mFTMiVs4VhY

transiten
17th May 2015, 13:24
Nassim has so many qualities, just love his layed back humour esp when pointing at the "balloon model" of the Universe with pennies representing the galaxies sticked to the surface ever separating from eachother as a figure is blowing air into the balloon: "And who is this guy?" Obviously if air is blown into the balloon, it must be taken out of the surrounding space/lungs of the "guy".....The audience become dead silent and you could hear a needle dropping...Noone had been asking this question before....

Of course it's in the above video starting at 30.00....should have realized that:blushing: Well I can't delete my post so I'll just leave it like this...

WhiteLove
17th May 2015, 14:54
Wow...this was a great interview! Thank you

I agree, all of a sudden Nassim just went extremely deeply, the guy is a pure genius.

Trail
17th May 2015, 18:42
I love Nassim.. Nassim is extremely gifted and has all the great intention in the world, he seems like a true light in his own right.. he is making a difference in this world.. if the world would just co-operate a little :)

I think Nassim could'nt hurt a fly..

I always enjoy listening to him..

onawah
17th May 2015, 19:29
I'm a big fan too.
I think he was Paramahansas Yogananda in his last life, a very loving and insightful soul indeed.
If so, we are fortunate he chose to come back here and shed light on physics like he shed light on spirituality and the journey of the soul as Yogananda.

transiten
17th May 2015, 19:32
Yes he looks a lot like Yogananda actually and it's said we carry facial traits from our earlier incarnations...

betoobig
17th May 2015, 20:21
I agree 100% with all of you. I lerned a lot from Nassim. I love Greybeard coment. I almost understan too ha ha ha ha ha ha

LOVE
Juan

Tyy1907
17th May 2015, 22:46
Funny I just watched Nassim video yesterday about the giza pyramids and other ancient anomalies. Couldn't agree more - seems spot on to me.

transiten
18th May 2015, 11:55
Yes he looks a lot like Yogananda actually and it's said we carry facial traits from our earlier incarnations...

Whatever your views on David Wilcock, scroll down 1/3 of the blog to the pictures of David, Edgar Cacey and their closest family and friends, even a staunch sceptic must admit that the chances of these similarities to be "random" just doesn't exist in the context of the theory of probabilities or whatever the explanation...Also check the close astrological similarities between Wilcock and Cacey...

http://www.divinecosmos.com/index.php/start-here/articles/36-introduction-to-the-wilcock-cayce-ra-connection

David is a big "fan" of Nassim also...

transiten
19th May 2015, 14:27
Maybe my last post derailed this thread since I can't find it among the newly started one's with the above post I made yesterday:confused: Maybe I should start a New Thread on the subject: Do we carry facial ressemblance over from earlier incarnations?

onawah
20th May 2015, 13:52
I agree, Transiten. It's an interesting subject.