PDA

View Full Version : Join me in live chat

shadowstalker
17th May 2015, 02:53
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FgN5GeGv2vI

I will be in chat txt section.
when my house guest leave I may be talking live who knows.
we will be talking about the paranormal and telling personal stories.
p.s I am not hosting this I am only a potential guest.
hosted by Para Ghoster

p.s. you can join in as well

shadowstalker
17th May 2015, 06:49
Live chat just ended I hope you all enjoyed, it was a first for me I was very nervous.

seehas
17th May 2015, 09:06
Thanks for letting us know, i didnt even know that youtube had a live feafure was a interesting show.

shadowstalker
17th May 2015, 15:37
I start at the 3:16:19 mark.. the whole hangout is 5 hrs. and 39 minute. I help Finnish off the last couple ours.

ZooLife
17th May 2015, 17:26
I start at the 3:16:19 mark.. the whole hangout is 5 hrs. and 39 minute. I help Finnish off the last couple ours.

I stopped by but could not stay. Of what I heard, the subject matter discussed was intriguing...

Shadowstalker, did you come away from the show with some interesting future talking points you can post?

shadowstalker
17th May 2015, 20:23
I pretty much left out a bunch of stuff. for future talks.

We talked about my first good recollection of the greys, how I got started in the field or the paranormal/ofu field, and a bunch of other little things in that arena, and we even talked to a couple of young teens girls about the Ouija board, we advised them not to do it but they did it anyway and they called back with their experience.

I don't remember much all I know is that I was so nervous that at times I started to studder, I start real late and ended about 2:45 a.m.

looking-glass
17th May 2015, 20:34
Hi,

quite new here

visited 'chat' about 4 times but no one there

maybe we should 'promote' and explain 'chat' as to what it is to the non-tech savvy. Am guessing many members don't know what it is?

regards

shadowstalker
18th May 2015, 00:40
Hi,

quite new here

visited 'chat' about 4 times but no one there

maybe we should 'promote' and explain 'chat' as to what it is to the non-tech savvy. Am guessing many members don't know what it is?

regards

did you read the entire thread?
If you had hit the original link (Youtube link in o.p.) when the chat was live you would have been in. Posted Yesterday 20:53 p.m.
The chat ended a few ours after I had posted o.p.(Original Post), and i had posted that as well (when it ended) Posted Today 00:49 a.m.
If you click start on the video you can see the entire chat. (now published)

I don't understand how you became confused A few members actually did show up.
Youtube always has the youtube name in it if you had clicked on the link you would have either gotten the live stream or the full published version after the feed was done.

MODS could you plz change the tittle to something more appropriate, seeings how the chat is done? Thankyou

looking-glass
18th May 2015, 18:21
Hi,

oops, error on my part.

regards