PDA

View Full Version : Mr. Robot

Tangri
29th May 2015, 06:16
Mr. Robot is an upcoming American drama psychological thriller television series created by Sam Esmail that follows Elliot, a young programmer (Malek), who works as a cyber security engineer by day and a vigilante hacker by night. Elliot finds himself at a crossroads when the mysterious leader of an underground hacker group recruits him to destroy the corporation he is paid to protect. Compelled by his personal beliefs, Elliot struggles to resist the chance to take down the multinational CEOs he believes are running (and ruining) the world. The pilot episode was written by Esmail and directed by Niels Arden Oplev.

We thought we'd have to wait until June 24 to see the first episode, but no! USA put the whole hour-long pilot online today for anyone with an Internet connection (and possibly within a particular region) can watch it today.

This TV serial promise a lot at the pilot, It says very plain story for mass, most of you easily recognize the dialects and invisible s . I liked it, for now.

Out of USA members, probably may not access the pilot, you can PM me.

EWO
29th May 2015, 15:07
Here is the link.

http://www.tv.com/news/mr-robot-pilot-online--143276796035/

Lifebringer
29th May 2015, 15:59
Thanks, had to find it on YT for the media to play smoothly, but I've got it on fav.

EWO
29th May 2015, 16:18
I just watched it, i like it.
There was a big poster in the subway foreshadowing something evil coming this summer.

Tangri
29th May 2015, 19:46
I just watched it, i like it.
There was a big poster in the subway foreshadowing something evil coming this summer.

As I said, most of you, will feel familiar with dialects. Screen writer's counselors did very heavy work in this play.

Also, there are sublime messages in posters and wall writings.

markenty13
29th May 2015, 22:48
I dont watch alot of TV but i really enjoyed this Show, as Tangri mentioned, some hidden messages scattered around the episode, eyes peeled :)

Tangri
13th June 2015, 05:01
Out of American world people, do not try Hola unblocker it is another hook for thirsty preys.