PDA

View Full Version : Did US military scientists travel back to the time of Jesus?

Camilo
29th May 2015, 20:04
I just came across this video. I believe it's more entertainment than anything else. Just check it out....

https://youtu.be/YKI_vl3jefk (8 min. video)

Published on 01/21/2012

Bluegreen
29th May 2015, 20:15
YKI_vl3jefk
:thumbsup:

Hervé
29th May 2015, 20:27
Did they bring back a notarized, certified, genuine piece of the cross? You know... like any normal visiting tourist would do...

Tesla_WTC_Solution
29th May 2015, 20:34
"He answered, 'Then I beg you, father, send Lazarus to my family,
for I have five brothers. Let him warn them, so that they will not also come to this place of torment.'

"Abraham replied, 'They have Moses and the Prophets; let them listen to them.'

"'No, father Abraham,' he said, 'but if someone from the dead goes to them, they will repent.'

"He said to him, 'If they do not listen to Moses and the Prophets, they will not be convinced even if someone rises from the dead.'"

accordin' to the Good ol' Book,
people wouldn't listen even if it was true :(

Agape
29th May 2015, 20:52
If you go to the Middle East you are at the 'times of Jesus' at some places, I believe , it's not that difficult .

Bring back a piece of wood for evidence , it always helps :bigsmile:

ghostrider
29th May 2015, 22:38
If they met him they would know his name was Immanuel...the ets say he was never called Jesus in that day...that name was changed by scribes to hide the truth and enslave mankind...

Pweeky
29th May 2015, 23:09
It's all true!!
Imagine, If I could go back in time and return...where would I go? I have a pretty good idea..

Agape
30th May 2015, 00:46
I always say I'd go to Vatican , straight to Vatican and would look with mouth agape to my corpses hanging on crosses worshipped by multitudes ..

then I'd chase out the money changers - that would be much harder job these days

and , ask for audience with St Paul .

And then I'd tell them off , seriously .

:ROFL:

latina
30th May 2015, 03:04
This is fantastic! I always wondered why these books were never translated to English. I read at least six of them, they were best sellers around the world and the story is fascinating. The research the author (he is an awarded journalist) did about the costumes and history of Jew people is huge and very detailed. J.J. Benitez never made clear if the books were a novel or the story was real, but everyone tough it was real. Since the beginning he promised after he died the truth would be said, but lately he has been more open and has stated that all the people involved in the experiment are dead so there is no risk in giving more information about the story. He says he can prove that everything was real but he needs to make sure nobody is at risk.

The Jesus shown in those books is just as magnificent or more that the Jesus in the bible and the ending is just mind blowing when the reader can know who Jesus really was. My children are reading book #1 (in Spanish) and I'm so happy then can have access to this information, fascinating books indeed. This story should be know for everybody.

Camilo
31st May 2015, 14:57
This is fantastic! I always wondered why these books were never translated to English. I read at least six of them, they were best sellers around the world and the story is fascinating. The research the author (he is an awarded journalist) did about the costumes and history of Jew people is huge and very detailed. J.J. Benitez never made clear if the books were a novel or the story was real, but everyone tough it was real. Since the beginning he promised after he died the truth would be said, but lately he has been more open and has stated that all the people involved in the experiment are dead so there is no risk in giving more information about the story. He says he can prove that everything was real but he needs to make sure nobody is at risk.

The Jesus shown in those books is just as magnificent or more that the Jesus in the bible and the ending is just mind blowing when the reader can know who Jesus really was. My children are reading book #1 (in Spanish) and I'm so happy then can have access to this information, fascinating books indeed. This story should be know for everybody.

Thanks for your feedback!