PDA

View Full Version : The truth about your birth certificate!!!!

Junaid Dee
1st June 2015, 11:21
Hey Guys, I want to share what I have learned about our Birth Certificate from Judge Naidu and Tom Wilder.

The Truth About Your Birth Certificate::star:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BeuOEPETUX0

You now have an opportunity to achieve financial independence.
• A trust will be set up for you.
• It will have a debit card with a $1000 daily limit. 
• Larger purchases can be made by notifying the bank to send the money to the seller.
This program is available to all throughout the world. It is designed for the common man and woman who knows something is seriously wrong with this world. This will give you the resources to solve your problems first and then free your time to learn in detail what is wrong and work in your community to help fix it and improve life.

Learn how our program works and how to enter --
• Visit http://MonetizeCoLB.org. 
• Go to the Contact Us page to join our Facebook and Skype groups.
• In the groups you can discuss this extensively with others.
Native American Law and Justice Center©

Erich
1st June 2015, 11:38
Should this kind of thing be allowed here? Rubbish. Pay me 250 dollars for discussing integrity with you.

grannyfranny100
1st June 2015, 12:05
Some rubbish

Mike Gorman
1st June 2015, 12:21
This was doing the rounds years back, when all the sovereign 'man on the land' movement began and 'common law' was being touted as the true law, and 'Admiralty law' was the law of the dead corporate - gawd it caused a lot of confusion and bad court sessions - yes all the western governments are corporate entities and you can look them up on Dunn & Bradstreet (along with local courts) - yes you can beat credit card debt if you question it and refuse to pay (your credit rating will be decimated though) NO there is no birth certificate bond gaining millions on the stock market - but yes populations are collateral for national debts (their labor at least). This is rubbish.

ghostrider
1st June 2015, 23:25
we will never have financial independence , our paper money is doomed ...

gripreaper
2nd June 2015, 04:43
Well, this does come up periodically. The premise is: Lawful money was removed from circulation in 1933 when the UNITED STATES CORP went bankrupt, and all of the tangibles of this country were pledged as collateral for the bankruptcy, and we were all made surety for an unlimited line of credit for the government in perpetuity.

So, we were made slaves to pay the banksters who got the right to print money out of thin air and charge interest on it, to our government, until they had totally taken it over and bankrupted it. It became a public debt, and some congressmen, such as Louis McFadden raised an uproar and demanded a remedy in the private.

There was supposed to be a remedy for us, since there was no longer any lawful money in circulation, since we were given legal tender. The thing about legal tender, is that it is issued by the Federal Reserve, AT INTEREST, is tracked by a CUSIP#, as it ages and moves through commerce, and expires worthless. The idea, is that ONLY Federally Chartered central banks can create legal tender, and those who have tried, based on their signature, need to realize this. THE TAX MUST BE PAID!

So, if you are going to claim to be the signatory, or the grantor of the negotiable instrument, the promissory note, and you wish to discharge it and return it to source, than YOU become liable for the interest (tax) on it. This is where most of the guru's who teach about how to get free money, or how to go buy something and then discharge it, or pay your utility bill with a discharge, need to realize the liability of doing a discharge.

What the discharge does is remove the legal tender from circulation, but the interest (tax) still needs to be paid as if it went full term. The IRS tracks these negotiable instruments through the CUSIP tracking system, and one day they are going to come knocking on your door because their books don't balance.

Yes, I know there are those who claim you can use your exemption to offset the interest (tax) yet I don't know of any success stories on this. If there are any, those who have figured it out seem to disappear and fall off the radar. Those who go out onto the seminar circuit and start selling templates on their websites eventually end up in trouble, at least that has been my experience following the sovereign movements over the last decade.

Be careful out there. DON'T do it unless you fully understand it and have back engineered it AT LEAST 30 years to the time of the Montana Freemen and are SURE it works. Then come tell us about it.

Junaid Dee
2nd June 2015, 06:34
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c8PzfKLZ6TY

Sunny-side-up
2nd June 2015, 09:17
hI Junaid Dee and thx for the posting.

I hold in very hi esteem Santos Bonacci, wish i could hold a 10th of his knowladge!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c8PzfKLZ6TY

samildamach
2nd June 2015, 09:33
This is one very interesting subject.I'd nothing else it shows more than anything else your slave credentials and just how the state views it's citizens/subjects.on the up side it can offer empowerment once you realize that you are a sovereign flesh and blood human and in know way represent that or any pieces of paper.we are truley and uniquely special and only through choice choose to be less than what we are

Gaia
2nd June 2015, 12:30
This is not a thread that should be set aside lightly. It should be thrown with great force.

Junaid Dee
2nd June 2015, 13:47
I agree Sunny-side-up. Santos has enlighten me with this truth. I have always doubted the system we are living in and I have asked myself how can I free myself or at least understand how birth certificate works so I can be financial independent. The bankers have made billions of dollars using our birth certificate without our consent. Took me two years to realize their are good people with this knowledge are out to help us free from this enslavement like Santos with is documents. I have learned how it can be done by the help of Judge Naidu. You should check him out when you get a chance. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gGP2ydckjSs

Bluegreen
2nd June 2015, 14:25
gGP2ydckjSs
Posted by
Junaid Dee
Ju(dge)naid(u)ee
Judge Naidu
:confused:
http://tekgnosis.typepad.com/tekgnosis/2015/03/judge-navin-chandra-naidu.html
https://jhaines6.wordpress.com/2014/08/21/important-statement-from-jean-addressing-legitimate-concerns-re-judge-navin-naidu-aka-dr-aidun-of-the-neil-keenan-team-and-the-alleged-king-silva/
http://blogs.denverpost.com/westernslope/

Sierra
2nd June 2015, 14:51
Can I interest you in a bridge? It's not in very good shape like most bridges but still...

Interesting links Bluegreen:

A little Internet digging on Naidu turns up the facts that he was arrested in Fiji in 2001 for forging a law degree. That degree showed he graduated from the University of London, but the Fiji Law Society found that he supposedly graduated two months after he enrolled there.

Billy
2nd June 2015, 15:10
I have merged Junaid Dee's new thread with the existing thread.

Well, this does come up periodically. The premise is: Lawful money was removed from circulation in 1933 when the UNITED STATES CORP went bankrupt, and all of the tangibles of this country were pledged as collateral for the bankruptcy, and we were all made surety for an unlimited line of credit for the government in perpetuity.

So, we were made slaves to pay the banksters who got the right to print money out of thin air and charge interest on it, to our government, until they had totally taken it over and bankrupted it. It became a public debt, and some congressmen, such as Louis McFadden raised an uproar and demanded a remedy in the private.

There was supposed to be a remedy for us, since there was no longer any lawful money in circulation, since we were given legal tender. The thing about legal tender, is that it is issued by the Federal Reserve, AT INTEREST, is tracked by a CUSIP#, as it ages and moves through commerce, and expires worthless. The idea, is that ONLY Federally Chartered central banks can create legal tender, and those who have tried, based on their signature, need to realize this. THE TAX MUST BE PAID!

So, if you are going to claim to be the signatory, or the grantor of the negotiable instrument, the promissory note, and you wish to discharge it and return it to source, than YOU become liable for the interest (tax) on it. This is where most of the guru's who teach about how to get free money, or how to go buy something and then discharge it, or pay your utility bill with a discharge, need to realize the liability of doing a discharge.

What the discharge does is remove the legal tender from circulation, but the interest (tax) still needs to be paid as if it went full term. The IRS tracks these negotiable instruments through the CUSIP tracking system, and one day they are going to come knocking on your door because their books don't balance.

Yes, I know there are those who claim you can use your exemption to offset the interest (tax) yet I don't know of any success stories on this. If there are any, those who have figured it out seem to disappear and fall off the radar. Those who go out onto the seminar circuit and start selling templates on their websites eventually end up in trouble, at least that has been my experience following the sovereign movements over the last decade.

Be careful out there. DON'T do it unless you fully understand it and have back engineered it AT LEAST 30 years to the time of the Montana Freemen and are SURE it works. Then come tell us about it.

Well said Grip.

Hervé
2nd June 2015, 15:32
This is not a thread that should be set aside lightly. It should be thrown with great force.

Hi-hi-hi...

Following our decision to close Junaid's account (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?78116-RECORD-of-MODERATOR-ACTIONS&p=966276&viewfull=1#post966276), I am now closing this thread.