PDA

View Full Version : Economist 2015 Cover Thoughts on Possible Dates

Awakening2014
3rd June 2015, 17:00
When I saw the cover of the Economist 2015, I thought the 11-5 and 11-3 on the yellow arrows were possible dates. Here in the U.S. the month is listed before the day, but much of the rest of the world does the opposite, so since the 11-5 is before the 11-3, I thought possibly that the dates referenced could be May 11 and November 3 (keeping in chronological order). I forgot about it and was waiting for May 11th to come around to see if anything of note happened and missed the date, so I looked into it today.

Anyone with any insights please chime in, as I am very interested. Anyways, a few things seemed interesting. The week of May 11th was National Defense Transportation Week, National Police Week, and Armed Forces Week. Also, on May 11th there was a State Farm commercial titled "State of Unrest". It began as a usual commercial and about 16 seconds in it started getting fuzzy and had alien looking writing. the bottom of the screen said that there is nothing wrong with your TV. Then #tuneinearthlings popped up on the screen. It wound up being a advertisement ploy, since later the cone heads were featured in a follow up commercial. I just found it weird and possible predictive programming. Especially since it was National Defense Transportation Week, National Police Week, and Armed Forces Week and the commercial was titled State of Unrest.

I looked into November 3 and that just happens to be Election Day here in the U.S. I don't know if that is of any importance.

Both May 11th and November 3rd are the first days of the Last Quarter Moon. I don't know if that would have any significance. Possible ritual?

Another thing I want to put out there is that May 11th is the 20th week of the year and November 3rd is the 45th week, 25 weeks apart, 2+5=7.

I hope I haven't sounded like a complete nut, but I just really feel like this is something. Anyone have any ideas, comments, etc.? Thanks for reading😀 This forum is my sounding board.

Ascension
3rd June 2015, 17:29
I don't know if it is just my graphics card or not, but when you zoom in on the 11.5 and 11.3, it looks like 11+5 11.3, with the 11+5 appearing bolder.

Awakening2014
3rd June 2015, 17:37
I don't see the plus signs, but the 11.5 does look a bit bolder.

pyrangello
3rd June 2015, 20:43
Nothing would surprise me this year as to any happenings , the only word of caution will be on any event is take a good look at what is the cause and what is the effect first and don't look at it from the front but take a deep breathe and peek around it from the side and what do you see.

jake gittes
4th June 2015, 02:24
Split the arrows: 11-4

Nov. 4.

Awakening2014
4th June 2015, 09:39
Has anyone seen the State Farm commercial? It was very strange along with the title.

Hazelfern
4th June 2015, 13:58
No I have not, sounds mildly amusing though. Can you post an image of the cover?

Awakening2014
4th June 2015, 16:11
That would have been helpful☺️This is a link for vigilant citizen article.

[URL="http://vigilantcitizen.com/vigilantreport/economist-2015-cover-filled-cryptic-symbols-dire-predictions/[/URL]