PDA

View Full Version : Maybe one of the most intelligent book chapters you will ever read

WhiteLove
3rd June 2015, 21:51
"Let us give the example of the man who sees all the poker hands. He then knows the game. It is but child's play to gamble, for it is no risk. The other hands are known. The possibilities are known and the hand will be played correctly but with no interest. In time/space and in the true color green density, the hands of all are open to the eye. The thoughts, the feelings, the troubles, all these may be seen. There is no deception and no desire for deception. Thus much may be accomplished in harmony but the mind/body/spirit gains little polarity from this interaction. Let us re-examine the metaphor and multiply it into the longest poker game you can imagine, a lifetime. The cards are love, dislike, limitation, unhappiness, pleasure etc. They are dealt and re-dealt and re-dealt continuously. You may during this incarnation begin--and we stress begin-- to know your own cards. You may begin to find the love within you. You may begin to balance your pleasure, your limitations etc. However, your only indication of other-selves cards is to look into the eyes. You cannot remember your hand, their hands, perhaps the rules of this game. This game can only be won by those who lose their cards in the melting influence of love, can only be won by those who lay their pleasures, their limitations, their all upon the table face up and say inwardly: "All, all of you players, each other-self, whatever your hand, I love you". This is the game: to know, to accept, to forgive, to balance, and to open the self in love. This cannot be done without the forgetting, for it would carry no weight in the life of the mind/body/spirit being-ness totality."

This powerful chapter is the ending text of the Law of One Book II. I find this text to be so extremely spot on. I hope you like it too...! :inlove:

darthtoaster
4th June 2015, 00:20
That is an incredible chapter. Many thanks for posting it.

To discover this profound secret, that love melts differences and calms the storms that rage within other souls (over time) is to open a giant doorway of personal influence and personal power. I know we often feel small and helpless in the face of a humanity, many parts of it which seem to have gone mad. This feeling of insignificance is an illusion. I would like to encourage the idea, as I have several times now, that as individuals we have but one real task here - to personally ascend. All else can be affected by ourselves but our true responsibility lies only with ourselves. In developing ourselves and our influence and power of projection, we contribute in our way to the development of the whole. For so many decades I was trying to improve the world without improving myself. That proved futile. What a relief when I was taught and fully internalized that its just me who I'm responsible for. The task became much more manageable and enjoyable once this occurred :)

Many blessings to you and all

Troy Martin
4th June 2015, 02:19
"To know, to accept, to forgive, to balance, and to open the self in love. This cannot be done without the forgetting, for it would carry no weight in the life of the mind/body/spirit being-ness totality."

This sentence doesn't make much sense to me. Is this referring to the idea of the "amnesia" attributed to reincarnation?

araucaria
4th June 2015, 06:46
"To know, to accept, to forgive, to balance, and to open the self in love. This cannot be done without the forgetting, for it would carry no weight in the life of the mind/body/spirit being-ness totality."

This sentence doesn't make much sense to me. Is this referring to the idea of the "amnesia" attributed to reincarnation?

No, not amnesia: amnesty, as in truth and reconciliation. This includes in the most unlikely sectors such as global finance. Accept, forgive, balance are all financial concepts and are particularly necessary at this time when people at the very top are discovering that there is no such thing as ‘too big to fail’. The very top itself is not too big to fail; in fact it has failed and, like with anyone who goes bankrupt, the really difficult problem is getting them to understand this. They have to understand it in order to opt for voluntary liquidation, because the consequences of compulsory liquidation are indeed too dire to contemplate. With voluntary liquidation, the bad news is that your assets are turned over to your creditors, but the good news is that with regard to your outstanding liabilities, the slate is wiped clean, the debt is forgiven. This is not airy-fairy new ageism, it is hard-headed economic realism: the assets are gone for good, so we accept that we have to forget about them and start afresh, making the changes that need to be made so that it doesn’t happen again.

The ‘Day of Reckoning’ is not an apocalyptic event: it is simply the day when we decide together that there are to be no further extensions to unpaid debts, that for everything that is overdue the final due date is now; meaning that debts that cannot be settled right now are to be ‘written off’. This means that we balance the books now: since there are zero assets, there have to be zero liabilities. For anyone who is new to the concept of love, this is how it works: you have debts/failings/sins/karma, but once you can find it in yourself to accept this hard reality, your problems disappear, because your real problem all along was realizing that you were small enough to fail, and that, with a little help from your friends (who you took to be your enemies), you are big enough to pick yourself up and try something different.

That, as far as I am concerned, is the really big picture we are facing at this time. Take that message all the way to the top, and when they start listening, we’re in business.

Further reading here: http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?82417-The-Protocols-of-the-Elders-of-Zion-and-a-call-for-a-more-benevolent-leadership&p=966543&viewfull=1#post966543

poetbil
4th June 2015, 07:37
book is here :grouphug:
http://www.llresearch.org/library/the_law_of_one_pdf/the_law_of_one_pdf.aspx

Troy Martin
4th June 2015, 13:18

No, not amnesia: amnesty, as in truth and reconciliation. This includes in the most unlikely sectors such as global finance. Accept, forgive, balance are all financial concepts and are particularly necessary at this time when people at the very top are discovering that there is no such thing as ‘too big to fail’. The very top itself is not too big to fail; in fact it has failed and, like with anyone who goes bankrupt, the really difficult problem is getting them to understand this. They have to understand it in order to opt for voluntary liquidation, because the consequences of compulsory liquidation are indeed too dire to contemplate. With voluntary liquidation, the bad news is that your assets are turned over to your creditors, but the good news is that with regard to your outstanding liabilities, the slate is wiped clean, the debt is forgiven. This is not airy-fairy new ageism, it is hard-headed economic realism: the assets are gone for good, so we accept that we have to forget about them and start afresh, making the changes that need to be made so that it doesn’t happen again.

The ‘Day of Reckoning’ is not an apocalyptic event: it is simply the day when we decide together that there are to be no further extensions to unpaid debts, that for everything that is overdue the final due date is now; meaning that debts that cannot be settled right now are to be ‘written off’. This means that we balance the books now: since there are zero assets, there have to be zero liabilities. For anyone who is new to the concept of love, this is how it works: you have debts/failings/sins/karma, but once you can find it in yourself to accept this hard reality, your problems disappear, because your real problem all along was realizing that you were small enough to fail, and that, with a little help from your friends (who you took to be your enemies), you are big enough to pick yourself up and try something different.

That, as far as I am concerned, is the really big picture we are facing at this time. Take that message all the way to the top, and when they start listening, we’re in business.

Further reading here: http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?82417-The-Protocols-of-the-Elders-of-Zion-and-a-call-for-a-more-benevolent-leadership&p=966543&viewfull=1#post966543

I'm talking about the part where it mentions "forgetting". I'm just curious as to how unconsciousness plays some positive role in spiritual progression. That sounds rather absurd to me is all.

boutreality
4th June 2015, 14:52
Not to speak to the ill or good of the aforementioned Book for I have not read it and have no plans to, I'd like to offer that possibly the reference is meant to address what is needed to access Silent Knowledge and make use of it. The mind must be still, beyond reaction and quiet to access the hidden knowing of any aspect of being.

For my money, take the chapter "The Science of Kriya Yoga" from The Autobiography of a Yogi by Yoagananda Paramahansa along with the book Time, Space and Knowledge by Tarthang Tulku and meditate bunches. I took a whole lot of value from the total works of Carlos Castaneda though I focused more on bodily disciplines and meditative practices to get at what there is not to be said

I just read The Power of Silence by him. A bit from that book I found to be a valuable and amusing insight that you may find applicable: (paraphrased) "Are you to be a practitioner in the realms of the unknown or are you to add yourself to the throngs of people in love with all things unknown? -A worthwhile question to be sure. If it is to be the former, the only goal can be to refine one's self to perceive directly what work there is to be done, hone within your self the tools to do the work and then do it.

What is there to be said??

Rich
4th June 2015, 15:38
I'm talking about the part where it mentions "forgetting". I'm just curious as to how unconsciousness plays some positive role in spiritual progression. That sounds rather absurd to me is all.

It means letting go, memory is identity, it doesn't mean we permanently forget, but we can forget in order to let go of identification, the personal story, to see beyond it.

darthtoaster
4th June 2015, 19:27
I can appreciate your assessment. The fine art of forgetting is a profound experience. Forgetting identity as you have mentioned, without forgetting the learning of experience. I have mentioned in my profile that I'm a channeler and without delving deeply into that, once we became actually conversant which took 11 years lol, one of the first things these guys did was take me through a forgiveness exercise. They brought up stuff I had completely forgotten grin. And I forgave debts to me, just putting it "out there" as they said. It would find the recipient. Then I truly forgot, because there was no more debt. Before, it had been unsettled, numerous matters throughout my life.

Then came reconnecting with double. A life review. That was intense. But more forgetting, except this time I was asking forgiveness, just "putting it out there". And I have received. I feel it.

Forgetting is a very good thing on many fronts IMO. :) Thanks for your thoughts on this :)

Cardillac
4th June 2015, 20:54
in my opinion one of the biggest, non-productive, evil frauds on this planet is the concept "turn the other cheek" and let evil-doers do whatever they want to us;

the second biggest con is to just sit back and think pleasant, happy thoughts and 'think' all the evil on this planet will go away; right; ain't gonna work folks-

the only thing on this planet that has ever changed anything for the better (or worse) is when people take physical action- it doesn't have to be violent but the action has to be physical (like start with jailing of the evil-doers)-

people who are in this paradigm/matrix/rut of just thinking 'positive thoughts' alone will right the injustices on this planet without taking physical action are in my humble estimation believers in the tooth fairy-

Larry

darthtoaster
5th June 2015, 04:52
Hello Larry. I can appreciate your sentiments and have felt in similar ways many times. Would you like to discuss this? I propose an alternative and will support my views, as well as hearing out your views in their entirety. Your call. No worries either way. My best to you. David

JChombre
5th June 2015, 06:55

Dear Troy Martin,

In The Law of One material channeled by Carla Rueckert under Don Elkins guidance, "forgetting" in the context of the above sentence does indeed refer to the "amnesia" that souls experience after reincarnation. So you are absolutely correct in your interpretation of the initial meaning of this word by the authors of the Ra Material.

However, as you can see by several posts in this threat, several people use this word in different contexts. Consequently, "forgetting" has different meaning and that's ok.

Many blessings.

JC

araucaria
5th June 2015, 07:10
OK, point taken. Now let me connect what I’m saying with what you are saying. Forgetfulness in terms of poker means that each new deal is a fresh start, and every card, although not of equal value, is restored to equal potential. Last time maybe a pair of queens was too low to win: this time maybe a couple of threes will be enough. This is the analogy in Roosevelt’s ‘New Deal’ formula, and something similar was behind the rags-to-riches American Dream. This would be the positive role of the veil of forgetfulness at birth/reincarnation.

Here is the limit to the Law of One material: Ra is stating the Laws of the Game; but how to cheat was never stated in the Laws of anything. What we are seeing is high cards staying high, and constantly finding their way into the hands of the same players. There are two ways of cheating like this. First, according to Simon Parkes, the Illuminati are bypassing the veil of forgetfulness and coming into lives with memory of past achievements, enabling them to build on these when the rest of us have to start again from scratch. Secondly, the confiscation of ancient knowledge for the sole use of that same minority means that, like paying taxes, forgetfulness is OK for the majority just as long as it doesn’t apply to these exceptions.

In other words, the minority has been playing a game of mindfulness for long enough for others to become mindful themselves, and this is spoiling their little game because we are wise to their tricks. We have reached the stage where it has become so apparent what is going on that either the cheating has got to stop, or it’s game over. Either we play the game of forgetfulness properly or we don’t play it at all. We can switch to the game of mindfulness, but only if we all play together. Not everyone will understand the cause of the change; they do not need to, but they will appreciate the difference when it comes. And it is going to come, because there is simply no way we can go back to where we were.

Rich
5th June 2015, 07:16
I'm not sure what post you are replying to Larry.
I want to state that there is a difference between denying negative beliefs
and the knowledge that the physical is a result of the mental.
Knowing this does not imply that actions will not be taken.

Dennis Leahy
5th June 2015, 13:06
in my opinion one of the biggest, non-productive, evil frauds on this planet is the concept "turn the other cheek" and let evil-doers do whatever they want to us;

the second biggest con is to just sit back and think pleasant, happy thoughts and 'think' all the evil on this planet will go away; right; ain't gonna work folks-

the only thing on this planet that has ever changed anything for the better (or worse) is when people take physical action- it doesn't have to be violent but the action has to be physical (like start with jailing of the evil-doers)-

people who are in this paradigm/matrix/rut of just thinking 'positive thoughts' alone will right the injustices on this planet without taking physical action are in my humble estimation believers in the tooth fairy-

Larry

Hello Larry. I can appreciate your sentiments and have felt in similar ways many times. Would you like to discuss this? I propose an alternative and will support my views, as well as hearing out your views in their entirety. Your call. No worries either way. My best to you. David
It may be worth starting a new thread, since this one is about a Law of One Book II chapter. Possible new thread title, "New Age and Religious Cons Aimed at Making Us Passive", or something like that. I'm in agreement with Larry/Cardillac that these concepts appear to me to have been deliberately deployed to make us passive, even though I recognize that we certainly need to work on our selves. There are changes that require group effort to shift the zeitgeist. The honey to sustain the hive is not collected by a handful of bees while all the rest contemplate their navel. We (humans) cannot wait until we have all reached a lofty state of consciousness to perform critical group tasks (such as gaining control of the electoral paradigm in our respective nations, in order to throw off and displace the militarist-corporatist-bankster-aligned officials embedded by the Ruling Elite.)

Again, that's a different - but maybe related - topic. This one is about that Law of One chapter and (IMO) more specifically about the reason for amnesia in the reincarnation game.

JChombre
5th June 2015, 15:31
I can appreciate your assessment. The fine art of forgetting is a profound experience. Forgetting identity as you have mentioned, without forgetting the learning of experience. I have mentioned in my profile that I'm a channeler and without delving deeply into that, once we became actually conversant which took 11 years lol, one of the first things these guys did was take me through a forgiveness exercise. They brought up stuff I had completely forgotten grin. And I forgave debts to me, just putting it "out there" as they said. It would find the recipient. Then I truly forgot, because there was no more debt. Before, it had been unsettled, numerous matters throughout my life.

Then came reconnecting with double. A life review. That was intense. But more forgetting, except this time I was asking forgiveness, just "putting it out there". And I have received. I feel it.

Forgetting is a very good thing on many fronts IMO. :) Thanks for your thoughts on this :)

Hello Darthtoaster,

I would really be interested to hear how you became a channeler. However, you would have to start a new thread on that topic. Would you consider doing that? I think it would be very informative and a good opportunity to learn something.

Many blessings.

JC

danegeroussacredgeometry
6th June 2015, 08:03
"Let us give the example of the man who sees all the poker hands. He then knows the game. It is but child's play to gamble, for it is no risk. The other hands are known. The possibilities are known and the hand will be played correctly but with no interest. In time/space and in the true color green density, the hands of all are open to the eye. The thoughts, the feelings, the troubles, all these may be seen. There is no deception and no desire for deception. Thus much may be accomplished in harmony but the mind/body/spirit gains little polarity from this interaction. Let us re-examine the metaphor and multiply it into the longest poker game you can imagine, a lifetime. The cards are love, dislike, limitation, unhappiness, pleasure etc. They are dealt and re-dealt and re-dealt continuously. You may during this incarnation begin--and we stress begin-- to know your own cards. You may begin to find the love within you. You may begin to balance your pleasure, your limitations etc. However, your only indication of other-selves cards is to look into the eyes. You cannot remember your hand, their hands, perhaps the rules of this game. This game can only be won by those who lose their cards in the melting influence of love, can only be won by those who lay their pleasures, their limitations, their all upon the table face up and say inwardly: "All, all of you players, each other-self, whatever your hand, I love you". This is the game: to know, to accept, to forgive, to balance, and to open the self in love. This cannot be done without the forgetting, for it would carry no weight in the life of the mind/body/spirit being-ness totality."

This powerful chapter is the ending text of the Law of One Book II. I find this text to be so extremely spot on. I hope you like it too...! :inlove:

Thank you so much for posting this. It was absolutely beautiful and made my day! I'm gonna be picking up that book very soon :)