PDA

View Full Version : Smoke and Mirrors

enfoldedblue
5th June 2015, 05:20
Hi Everyone :) It has been a long time since I posted. I had to pull away in order to write a book. The book is now finished an I am working on the next one .... I have been writing articles as well lately and thought that this would be an appropriate one to share here.
I hope you enjoy
LOVE ALLways, c

How To See Through The Smoke And Mirrors

4th June 2015

By Christina Lavers

Guest Writer for Wake Up World

Waking up, for the average person, isn’t something that happens in a day or a moment. It is an ongoing process that often feels like a long multi-layered, winding road with an unclear destination. For many, dissatisfaction with the status quo is the catalyst that propels us to seek greener pastures. Wanting something more than the shallow illusions that dance on our television screens, we begin to pull our awareness away from the bread and circus on offer and look toward the fringes.

In the mainstream ‘they’ hold a lot of power. They tell us what’s what: everything from what is good and bad for us, and what we should aspire to, to how we should look, and what’s hot and what’s not.

Shifting our attention from the mainstream to the fringes can be both exciting and daunting. It’s not just a jungle out there; it’s a maze, a fun house, and a mad carnival where everything and anything can find a niche and an audience. To those who come to take a brief look, it can appear exactly as the mainstream tells us to perceive it: a madhouse rife with charlatans and trolls, praying on naivety and ignorance. However, for those who bother to explore a little more deeply certain patterns begin to emerge.

There are two key streams in the alternative worldview, the spiritual and the conspiracy and upon close examination it appears the two are inextricably linked.

The first that I will examine is conspiracy; it is the most troubling. As we explore our world with the mainstream lens removed we discover that all is not as it seems. We learn ‘they’ might not be as benign as we had hoped. The more we pull back the layers of the veneer the more it appears that there are tiers of secret government and elite influences that reach beyond any known hierarchy to anonymous levels, possibly, according to some, reaching even beyond this world. The specific group that holds the top position, and what their exact aims are, might be debatable, but I would say that what does becomes clear when we sift through the available information with an open mind, is that we are essentially being managed, herded and monitored like sheep in a pen: we are being farmed. The information that reaches us through the mainstream channels serves an agenda, an agenda designed to keep us complacent and easily controlled.

In a sense there is nothing surprising about any of this. Really someone would have to be pretty naïve, especially as more and more corruption is exposed, to think that there wouldn’t be a group of power hungry sociopaths colluding and using nefarious means to maintain their power and position.

Ok, now I am going to pull back a bit for a moment to discuss the other key alternative stream: spirituality. For many who turn away from all the hoopla it is because we are drawn or called by something that just doesn’t fit into the ‘normal’ framework. Like the conspiracy stream there is a plethora of information waiting to attract the new seeker. (For tips on how to navigate this spiritual minefield see my article here). There is a lot of good quality material available, and there is a lot of misinformed rubbish. However, more troubling than the misinformation is the disinformation, and this is where the conspiracy and the spiritual streams start to overlap.

It appears that not only is there a group of self-serving sociopaths at, or near, the top of the hierarchy, but this group is deeply aware of, and actively using, aspects of the occult to maintain their control. These people do not want us to wake up and remember our divine roots. Their power and control rests on keeping us operating from a limited space of fear. They do everything they can to encourage a low frequency environment. It is not a coincidence that so much in the mainstream, the news, the food, the entertainment, wars, the economy etc, nurtures fear, despondency, and imbalance; it is specifically designed to keep us from realizing our potential.

In order to achieve the position this group holds, they have become masters of manipulation. Using smoke and mirrors they shape our reality and keep us distracted from what is occurring at the deeper levels. Now this is where it gets particularly interesting. This group has known that there is a risk of humanity waking up and, needing to remain one step ahead, have prepared for it. They haven’t just colonized the mainstream, they have embedded themselves deep within the fringes as well. Knowing that some would eventually see through the mainstream façade they created beacons that would attract, monitor and redirect those who strayed from the flock. Personalities, websites, and forums designed to obscure the truth were established and covertly promoted. The common factor of these manufactured sources of information is that while they appear to counter the mainstream through exposing sinister aspects of the powers that be, or by promoting love and light, or external saviours, they tend to subtly encourage some form of separation (us vs. them) and or victim mentality.

The effect of having these aspects embedded in the alternative arena is that it creates a climate of suspicion and discord that stifles the group’s ability to move forward as a united front. As a member of some truth seeking forums I regularly witnessed accusations being made, either publically or privately, suggesting prolific members or activists were ‘agents’ or sources of dis-info.

Because it can be so tricky to distinguish the truth from the disinfo within alternative communities it is not uncommon for seekers to ultimately grow frustrated and disillusioned, and withdraw from the scene, thus making the scheme successful. However while the truth ‘out there’ is indeed murky and people can debate until they are blue in the face as to whether Russell Brand is a mind controlled shill, or an awakened revolutionary hero for the masses, there is one source of truth that is incorruptible. That source is within our hearts. When we learn to tune into the sanctuaries of our hearts we will likely discover that it doesn’t really matter who is an agent or not because real change comes from altering frequency, and the most important keys for this are contained within. When we learn to recognize and listen to the whispering of our hearts we discover a wisdom that guides us towards our true divine nature and our individual uniqueness, the source of our real power. As our focus shifts from the external drama to our own internal navigation system we can cease searching for the truth in our world and instead become the truth in our world.

http://wakeup-world.com/2015/06/04/how-to-see-through-the-smoke-and-mirrors/

Limor Wolf
5th June 2015, 05:54
This is very exciting, thanks Christina. You manage to touch the truth in such a flowing manner that is most accurate in it's description and it truly makes one want to hear more. Where is it possible to purchase the book? I like the description of yourself as 'inner world explorer', as this seems to be the only way to sift through the 'decorated' reality we are immersed in in order to find the organic core and decorate it with our own creativity, and be in our own game rather than that of others. This is a hard learning, but we shape it as we walk, and from this article it feels as if you captured the essence of the on-goings with your words and understandings that may benefit a lot of people.

Many Blessings ~

Limor

enfoldedblue
5th June 2015, 06:21
Hi Limor,

I love the way you say
as this seems to be the only way to sift through the 'decorated' reality we are immersed in in order to find the organic core and decorate it with our own creativity, and be in our own game rather than that of others . Thanks for that :) . The book I wrote is actually not directly about this it is called Jump Into the Blue and is a Memoir of an my awakening experience (1991-96) that made me aware of the deeper aspects of life. This experience in which I let go of my inhibitions, brought me to incredible heights, but culminated in a very public ‘fall’. I hope it is ok to put a link ...http://www.jumpintotheblue.com/ (mods delete if this is not ok).

LOVE ALLways c

ThePythonicCow
6th July 2015, 09:24
The book I wrote is actually not directly about this it is called Jump Into the Blue and is a Memoir of an my awakening experience (1991-96) that made me aware of the deeper aspects of life. This experience in which I let go of my inhibitions, brought me to incredible heights, but culminated in a very public ‘fall’. I hope it is ok to put a link ...http://www.jumpintotheblue.com/ (mods delete if this is not ok).

LOVE ALLways c

That's totally cool :).

My apologies for not getting back to you earlier, Christina (enfoldedblue).

You inquired of several of us Mods a week ago as to whether you post about your book on the forum. Our "moderator" view on such is slightly complicated. We welcome long standing members in good standing, such as yourself of course, to share their endeavors, but we don't welcome strangers signing up to the forum just to get clicks on their latest project.

Best of luck with your book, and thanks for keeping us informed!