PDA

View Full Version : And THAT's how they all died...

SeymourVandal
6th June 2015, 12:33
Even the assholes flying the planes
the ground crews and traffic controllers
their children, and grandchildren
and THAT was the end of us

http://i1138.photobucket.com/albums/n534/jrockwater/c3d674bf4307905843fc5387a4fb07d9.jpg

The main picture is from a local magazine that I found in my lung doctor's office, of all places. I was excited to see the Chemtrails in print for the first time, and didn't appreciate the serendipity of the event until later. The article was entitled "air danger" but it basically perpetuated the whole geo-engineering fiction.

The newspaper clipping ran on the front page of my local paper last summer around the same time I was visiting the lung doctor. It's a reprint from the AP claiming out of everybody that dies on Earth - 12% of us are already dying because of poor air quality.

It costs big money to put lines in the sky, and if a half-century of conspiracy research has taught me anything, it's that big money never does anything nice for anybody.

ulli
6th June 2015, 12:37
All big money evil gives the rest of us the opportunity to develop special INnovative powers with which to combat it.
Edit: instead of "combat" I should have used "transform"

Becky
6th June 2015, 12:42
All big money evil gives the rest of us the opportunity to develop special INnovative powers with which to combat it.

Opportunity for growth or survival of the fittest?

ulli
6th June 2015, 12:54

"Survival of the fittest" is a term I had not even considered.
I'm thinking in terms of growth in consciousness.
In the world of spirit there is no death.
Some people see the planet as a prison, and perhaps they are right.
Gurdjieff used to see it as a gym. A place where one can develop muscles.
I guess we are all free to see it as whatever we wish, and some see it as hell and others see it as heaven.
I see it as both, potentially.

This planet is at risk of becoming automated by very subversive means and in my view the true fee spirit is the antidote.
Fit or unfit are not terms which I would even consider in this scenario, as I am not recruiting.

Becky
6th June 2015, 13:59

"Survival of the fittest" is a term I had not even considered.
I'm thinking in terms of growth in consciousness.
In the world of spirit there is no death.
Some people see the planet as a prison, and perhaps they are right.
Gurdjieff used to see it as a gym. A place where one can develop muscles.
I guess we are all free to see it as whatever we wish, and some see it as hell and others see it as heaven.
I see it as both, potentially.

This planet is at risk of becoming automated by very subversive means and in my view the true fee spirit is the antidote.
Fit or unfit are not terms which I would even consider in this scenario, as I am not recruiting.

Thanks Ulli for clarifying this....I just wanted to show this could perhaps have been viewed both ways, and I agree with your points of view here. I believe our spirits are very strong and adaptable...this is the time to truly strengthen and connect with who and what we are.

SeymourVandal
6th June 2015, 14:59
I'm feeling a bit of a strange vibe here. Like... some people might be suffering, but so what? Maybe they're supposed to suffocate to death on the planet they chose incarnate upon...Nice.

That happens to be my personal inhaler in the picture, but I see little kids with them all the time.

That 'vibe' I feel is really Charles Darwin's ghost talking through our own fingers. We're not supposed to compete against each other, and we're certainly not supposed to spray poison all over each other. The only way anybody will do that stuff to another person is if they think they, themselves are special.

Heck, people are so innocent, our desire to feel special paired with some slight immunity to current aerosol crimes and a desire to conform, might even put us into a frame of mind where we find ourselves publicly posting comments that support mass murder.

We don't invent our own ideas about the world - they are given to us. That's why I maintain we're all innocent deep inside. We can invoke spirits all we want to - let me know how that works out so I can try it, too.

Hands alone perform acts of evil - whether it's murdering millions or just posting hurtful comments. Everybody has them, and the last time I checked - they all work for money.

ghostrider
7th June 2015, 00:38
No matter how evil their deeds are , there will always be a remnant that survives , the human being is an amazing machine ... it can adapt over time to the most severe conditions and carry on ... inside the human being , the creational realm , immortal and still in touch and connected with Creation , the power to create Universes lives within the human being , it's up to each person to explore , learn and use the ability inherent in all Creatures of Creation (fruits of the spirit ) to better the world , even against all odds ... my friends within your thoughts/dreams is the beginning of the next big Bang ... people look right over , even dear Jehovah didn't make anything until he said it = releasing thoughts out into the Universe ...

SeymourVandal
7th June 2015, 01:18
The remnant that survives will include anybody who's not coughing in 2015? Is that how it's going to be? And it will be a better world for it? Wow

Although I'm kinda hurt and surprised by the lack of compassion related to this subject, I understand it nobody's fault - nobody invents their own ideas about the world. The remnant that survives may be very, very few indeed - especially if they have that ridiculous technology we're always hearing about. I doubt that you seriously count yourself among them, so why are you defending their actions? Please tell me - what do you gain? Peace of mind in the idea that you and yours are still safe? I'd really like to know, this perspective is important to my work

They've got us thinking that we're machines - are we born as little baby machines? Do you see a machine within another's eyes? Is that why we keep dogs and cats - even when we're poor - because we're just machines that 'evolved' in some goofy direction? Do we even know how to define 'machine'? Or what a machine is?

I'd really like to discuss this with you. When people agree, nothing needs to be said.

I've asked myself repeatedly "what kind of person could knowingly contribute to mass murder". The answer is - a person who thinks they are just part of a machine is capable of anything because it removes them from responsibility.

sigma6
7th June 2015, 02:43
do you have a "before and after" version of your avatar? just curious
...and catchy title btw

Earthlink
8th June 2015, 01:34
This is just my own theory on chemtrails, and I have nothing to verify this, just my own premonition coupled with the fact that I've always been very empathic, like, since birth:

I spent a few months in Beijing, at an international hostel, and I met other travellers there from all over the world. One or two others told me the same thing about these chemtrails, and that every single city on Earth today has them. That means they have a fleet of planes possibly numbering in the thousands, all doing this very same thing.

Now, what I know about our "owners" is that they do not ever do anything they do not have to. They would never be "generous" or "kind" nor display any sensible or reasonable behaviour, for, their past record clearly shows this.

In the case of these possibly thousands of big planes spraying something into the sky, it is my belief that they are only doing so because it has become mandatory. I have a hunch that what they are doing there is the only reason any of us are still here. The fossil industrial complex is way out of control, and as of todays date our atmosphere is in fact what we could legally call "uninhabitable". It does not matter how high up the side of a mountain the first species here on Earth went extinct because of the way we have altered the composition of our atmosphere, and nor does it matter how deep into an ocean trench similar things occurred: when the first species went extinct because of a lack of sufficient oxygen in its' environment, that was the point where our atmosphere became, legally, uninhabitable.

So, my theory is that it would have been too easy to finish us all off already. All that was needed with an already perilously low O2 level, would be anything that causes rapid oxidization. And, of this, even a bad chemist could tell them how to do so.

But that would mean they'd have to start looking at things like: growing their own food, and doing their own laundry hahahahahaha

Michelle Marie
8th June 2015, 02:06
I like the sense of empowerment in many of these posts on this thread. The ability to OVERCOME is prevalent.

Spirit is Essential Wisdom when we are connected to the all with GoodWill.

All have the same opportunities. Anyone helping another to "catch up" or "look up" or "raise their awareness" is serviing to help all. There is no division. Love is all inclusive. However, some make their choices that may be self-sabatoging according to Divine Will. (Resistance & Separation)

Grace is at Hand for everyone. Waking up is a process, as is Forgiveness when the wound is deep.

Love to All,
Michelle Marie

SeymourVandal
11th June 2015, 03:09
do you have a "before and after" version of your avatar? just curious
...and catchy title btw

Thanks - of course I do. Stayed tuned to see.....

SeymourVandal
11th June 2015, 03:17
I like the sense of empowerment in many of these posts on this thread. The ability to OVERCOME is prevalent.

Spirit is Essential Wisdom when we are connected to the all with GoodWill.

All have the same opportunities. Anyone helping another to "catch up" or "look up" or "raise their awareness" is serviing to help all. There is no division. Love is all inclusive. However, some make their choices that may be self-sabatoging according to Divine Will. (Resistance & Separation)

Grace is at Hand for everyone. Waking up is a process, as is Forgiveness when the wound is deep.

Love to All,
Michelle Marie

Sorry, was there a prescription in there that's supposed to help me breathe better? How do you OVERCOME poison, anyway? Or am I supposed to just die and leave my carbon footprint open for somebody else to fill in?

SeymourVandal
11th June 2015, 03:42
This is just my own theory on chemtrails, and I have nothing to verify this, just my own premonition coupled with the fact that I've always been very empathic, like, since birth:

I spent a few months in Beijing, at an international hostel, and I met other travellers there from all over the world. One or two others told me the same thing about these chemtrails, and that every single city on Earth today has them. That means they have a fleet of planes possibly numbering in the thousands, all doing this very same thing.

Now, what I know about our "owners" is that they do not ever do anything they do not have to. They would never be "generous" or "kind" nor display any sensible or reasonable behaviour, for, their past record clearly shows this.

In the case of these possibly thousands of big planes spraying something into the sky, it is my belief that they are only doing so because it has become mandatory. I have a hunch that what they are doing there is the only reason any of us are still here. The fossil industrial complex is way out of control, and as of todays date our atmosphere is in fact what we could legally call "uninhabitable". It does not matter how high up the side of a mountain the first species here on Earth went extinct because of the way we have altered the composition of our atmosphere, and nor does it matter how deep into an ocean trench similar things occurred: when the first species went extinct because of a lack of sufficient oxygen in its' environment, that was the point where our atmosphere became, legally, uninhabitable.

So, my theory is that it would have been too easy to finish us all off already. All that was needed with an already perilously low O2 level, would be anything that causes rapid oxidization. And, of this, even a bad chemist could tell them how to do so.

But that would mean they'd have to start looking at things like: growing their own food, and doing their own laundry hahahahahaha

Thank you for sharing your thoughts and experience. I spent more time than I cared to remember pondering over 'their' motivations and overall plan - then I settled on what's knowable. Earth had thriving populations in the past, and they're gone without a trace. We wonder about why they built the pyramids, but there's probably buildings in Ontario that were built less than a century ago and nobody remembers why. So, with regard to this experience we call life, I've come to challenge the value of 'why' altogether.

What I KNOW is - I can't breathe after they spray. I bear a divine soul and I'm being harmed by the actions of others who know they're causing harm to many people. They're not trying to 'fix the planet' - they're blocking out the sun on a daily basis because the sky keeps 'healing itself' overnight. These things are observable - not theories. I'll never know why they're doing it, so I just stopped asking. Besides - each person in the chain of command could be given a different reason for the spraying, or just told to shut up and do their job.

I KNOW carbon dioxide is heavier than air - that's observable. It's also essential for plant life. What I don't know is - how those scientists turned it into a greenhouse gas canopy/threat to life way up in the sky. We have to be careful about how we think. I'm not even convinced that 'fossil fuels' come from fossils - I'm sticking with what's observable, and therefore knowable.

When you consider the money involved, remember this - 'they' are the ones who just make it up out of thin air....