PDA

View Full Version : Mr. robot tells it like it is

Zionbrion
12th June 2015, 15:57
A new show starting this month called Mr. Robot tells it like it is, there is a global financial conspiracy. I won't spoil anymore, here is the pilot episode, to see what I am talking about all you need to do is listen to the first 2 minutes, if you are hooked the fullfirst episode follows.
JpxvvnWvffM

Flash
12th June 2015, 16:13
A new show starting this month called Mr. Robot tells it like it is, there is a global financial conspiracy. I won't spoil anymore, here is the pilot episode, to see what I am talking about all you need to do is listen to the first 2 minutes, if you are hooked the fullfirst episode follows.
JpxvvnWvffM

I cannot see this video,it is blocked in my country (Canada) by the user who put it online. Any other place to look for?

EWO
12th June 2015, 16:33
There is another thread of this show, I posted a link on it which should work for you.

Show link
http://www.tv.com/news/mr-robot-pilo...-143276796035/

Other Thread
http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?82539-Mr.-Robot&p=965160&highlight=mr.+robot#post965160

Nasu
12th June 2015, 18:26
Seems like foreshadowing of the problem, reaction, solution for the masses.

Who thinks the current financial system works, hands up?

So if a cyber attack made it all go away, that could be a good thing, right? But without currency we all starve, that's a bad but understandable reaction. Bam, solution time, one centralised global currency, backed by actual phisical commodities, that we all beg for in hope of a return to normalcy...

As a show, it packs a punch, my question is who is wearing the glove doing the punching, who's agenda does this "program" serve best?... Good find, thanks for posting.... N

Zionbrion
12th June 2015, 20:00
JpxvvnWvffM

I cannot see this video,it is blocked in my country (Canada) by the user who put it online. Any other place to look for?

Try a search on youtube yourself, or you can also watch it on the USA network website free

Zionbrion
12th June 2015, 20:05
Seems like foreshadowing of the problem, reaction, solution for the masses.

Who thinks the current financial system works, hands up?

So if a cyber attack made it all go away, that could be a good thing, right? But without currency we all starve, that's a bad but understandable reaction. Bam, solution time, one centralised global currency, backed by actual phisical commodities, that we all beg for in hope of a return to normalcy...

As a show, it packs a punch, my question is who is wearing the glove doing the punching, who's agenda does this "program" serve best?... Good find, thanks for posting.... N

One of the shows creators is called Anonymous Content, the website theeventchronicle.com suggests it might be to get the public ready for this sort of event.
My main concern is that the main character appears to have a mental illness and is an opiate user, I just hope the show doesn't end up painting a bad picture of the vigilantes.

Flash
12th June 2015, 20:06
Just for information to our American friends down South: most American networks program are not accessible here directly on the web from the US networks - licensing etc are to blame for it. Same for tv.com proposed by another poster, the site shows up but not the program lollllll.

I did search it on YouTube but ended up only with trailers of one or 2 minutes - have to add up the trailers to make it bit enjoyable....

And to tell the truth, the little I have seen seems quite attractive.

Thanks for your trials anyhow, quite a few program throughout the years I would have enjoyed watching but could not, and they were never offered in Canada from our networks. And.... no way I will buy a more expensive TV package to get the American chains.

Thank you for your efforts anyhow.

JpxvvnWvffM

Try a search on youtube yourself, or you can also watch it on the USA network website free

Nasu
12th June 2015, 20:44
Just for information to our American friends down South: most American networks program are not accessible here directly on the web from the US networks - licensing etc are to blame for it. Same for tv.com proposed by another poster, the site shows up but not the program lollllll.

I did search it on YouTube but ended up only with trailers of one or 2 minutes - have to add up the trailers to make it bit enjoyable....

And to tell the truth, the little I have seen seems quite attractive.

Thanks for your trials anyhow, quite a few program throughout the years I would have enjoyed watching but could not, and they were never offered in Canada from our networks. And.... no way I will buy a more expensive TV package to get the American chains.

Thank you for your efforts anyhow.

JpxvvnWvffM

Huh... That's interesting, so when you open up your YouTube from within Canada you don't get the full pilot episode as an option??? If so, I wonder what other content is being barred from your zone, or maybe is it a wider crown country thing???

Either way, it's clearly not one YouTube for all... Interesting times...x... N

Zionbrion
12th June 2015, 21:24
There is a program called Hola Unblocker I believe, it somehow messes with your IP adress and allows you to view things not available in your country

Flash
12th June 2015, 22:22
There is a program called Hola Unblocker I believe, it somehow messes with your IP adress and allows you to view things not available in your country

This is Worth trying, i will search for it, thanks

gittarpikk
13th June 2015, 01:46
Yes... it is a must-see...well worth the effort

subscribed to it

Looking forward to series

Coincidentally , came out that all gubermint employes data was hacked..since yesterday I think...but this hack actually happened a year ago if I rem the statement

methinks it will be a banner year

Flash
13th June 2015, 02:12

This is Worth trying, i will search for it, thanks

Can you believe, Hola unblocker is blocked in my country. I just plainly could not download it. One site warned that Hola is often using computers for hacking sites or make problems. However, I found SSLunblocker.com which does not need to be downloaded. Just have to put the http adress in and it unblock the video or whatever I need to unblock.

So now, I can listen to the pilot program. Many thanks for the advice.

-----------

just finished listening, totally liked it.

Johnny
13th June 2015, 23:26
Thank you Zionbrion.

You should all be able to see it here:
http://watchseries.lt/Watch and after searching here:
http://vidbull.com/nogbojcfyjgc.html

Johnny

Johnny
13th June 2015, 23:41
Can you believe, Hola unblocker is blocked in my country. I just plainly could not download it. One site warned that Hola is often using computers for hacking sites or make problems. However, I found SSLunblocker.com which does not need to be downloaded. Just have to put the http adress in and it unblock the video or whatever I need to unblock.

-----------

Thank you Flash, SSLunblocker.com works perfectly. Are you sure you only can listening to it ??

Johnny

Flash
18th June 2015, 03:45

-----------

Thank you Flash, SSLunblocker.com works perfectly. Are you sure you only can listening to it ??

Johnny

I am sorry Johnny, but I do not understand your question. Could you ask it in a different way, I will try to understand. (you are Danish, I am French speaking, we may have difficulty with double translations from our mothertongues)

Johnny
20th June 2015, 14:03

-----------

Johnny

I am sorry Johnny, but I do not understand your question. Could you ask it in a different way, I will try to understand. (you are Danish, I am French speaking, we may have difficulty with double translations from our mothertongues)

Hi Flash.

Sorry my late response. When you write 'listening', I see it as if you were listening to a radio, and not are able to see the pictures, but I can understand by questioning my question, that it is my distinction that is wrong.

Sorry for that :)

Johnny

Flash
20th June 2015, 14:22
Yes your question was wrong, i meant viewing. In fact in English we say " see" a movie, in French we often (not always) say "listen" to a movie and at times "view or see". I wrongfully did a direct translation of my thinking at the time of writing. My fault.

-----------

Johnny

Hi Flash.

Sorry my late response. When you write 'listening', I see it as if you were listening to a radio, and not are able to see the pictures, but I can understand by questioning my question, that it is my distinction that is wrong.

Sorry for that :)

Johnny

Richard S.
21st June 2015, 14:01
JpxvvnWvffM

Interesting watch...

Here's a torrent link for it. https://thepiratebay.vg/torrent/11969664/Mr.Robot.S01E01.HDTV.x264.PROPER-LOL%5Bettv%5D