PDA

View Full Version : The New Science of The Neutrino Source

Jayren
14th June 2015, 00:48
Now imagine this, the shift happening peoples awareness greatly expanded. They have new scientific proof documenting the soul or what we call now the Neutrino... It all starts here, Project Avalon this information becomes a now known thing from countless others experiencing it, making the world a better place. And it starts with me and you and everyone else who is aware enough to atleast try it looking back on countless other mistakes how could this one even go wrong? What if it is the right thing to try, and it works. Gets out into the mainstream and changes peoples lives, and it all starts speeding up from there. We all have this power inside of us already right? So how come everyone already doesn't use it now? Well the ones who have had the idea to create all this for us don't want us to know things like it. They have even gone through great lenthgs in time to create all this advanced technology to work down on us. And no matter how far they have gone they still are not going to tell us anything unless we all step up from somewhere and tell ourselves what we really are, or what we are capable of. So what is this science? I now know the Neutrino and what it is, it really is what we would call the portal to other dimensions and spaces of times if one were ever to develop it that far. We are infinite right? So therefore our neu is infinite in its development. Every so called second is like the creation of the universe so is the universe really created at all? Does it even have a beginning or ending point? Or has it all just been infinitely going on without an end insight? We are always learning right? Maybe this is why. We are all much more powerful then they give us the privilege to think about. And this really scares them. You know who they are. Or atleast can.

Bubu
14th June 2015, 01:30
Like your avatar its comparable to the ones they use in movies.
goodluck, hope you convince many who wants to fly, do everything , as for me I am content with what is and what will be given to me, I will make the most out of it (not go out of my way to pursue)

ghostrider
14th June 2015, 01:52
Edward spoke of Neutrinos and sub neutrinos , quarks , and other ultra fine tiny particles that science is just now confirming ...

ghostrider
14th June 2015, 01:56
Billy Edward Albert Meier = Beam spoke of time travel and explained how it is possible , controlling the speed of ultra fine tiny particles is the key , chronons ,tachyons , etc ...http://www.meiersaken.info/Time_Travel.html ... check it out , the mathematical formula for time travel explained by a one armed swiss farmer with a sixth grade education ... just mentored by ET's since age 5 ...

Jayren
14th June 2015, 02:18
Like your avatar its comparable to the ones they use in movies.
goodluck, hope you convince many who wants to fly, do everything , as for me I am content with what is and what will be given to me, I will make the most out of it (not go out of my way to pursue)

What does my avatar really have to do with what I am talking about? I can not convince any one of this quantum thing. They just have to convince themselves. It probably will be possible for us to fly but let's not get to excited now we still need to cleanup first;) and that's good be content while you can because for me a lot of things will be changing I am going to start giving more than receiving as I go out of my way to speed things up with my evolution.

Jayren
14th June 2015, 02:46
Billy Edward Albert Meier = Beam spoke of time travel and explained how it is possible , controlling the speed of ultra fine tiny particles is the key , chronons ,tachyons , etc ...http://www.meiersaken.info/Time_Travel.html ... check it out , the mathematical formula for time travel explained by a one armed swiss farmer with a sixth grade education ... just mentored by ET's since age 5 ...

Edward spoke of Neutrinos and sub neutrinos , quarks , and other ultra fine tiny particles that science is just now confirming ...

Funny, Billy Edwards talks about the second as well and all it contains. I thought that was very conclusive to what I was talking about. All the fine tiny particles from my knowledge is neu wrapped up in different flavors? But all coming from this same source.

ghostrider
14th June 2015, 04:01
the secret that science misses , it's all nothing without spiritual energy , the energy of Creation = the missing link they will never find , for they don't believe in the spiritual , they only believe on what they see with their eyes ... spiritual energy is the source of all things ... fine pure spirit energy that is the source of all life/light/energy/truth ... the essence of the power of Creation ...

Gurudatt
14th June 2015, 06:24
Love and Peace

Johnny
14th June 2015, 08:18
the secret that science misses , it's all nothing without spiritual energy , the energy of Creation = the missing link they will never find , for they don't believe in the spiritual , they only believe on what they see with their eyes ... spiritual energy is the source of all things ... fine pure spirit energy that is the source of all life/light/energy/truth ... the essence of the power of Creation ...

And that will drive them crazy :)

Here is what Carlos Castaneda has to say about it:

I asked him to explain how the passive act of witnessing can modify anything.

He answered that attention, however tenuous, is never passive, because it is made from

the same matter which makes up the universe.

Even the mere act of exercising the attention implies an energy transfer.

"It is like the velocity which when being applied to an object, adds mass to it. Likewise,

the focus of attention adds reality to things, and that reality

has a limit. Beyond that limit, the world we know disintegrates.

"The secret of the sorcerers' marvels is the channeling of attention. It doesn't matter how

they apply it, for good or for bad; what changes is the intention,

not the force of the focus. For new seers, the magic of sorcery is

not in its results, but in the ways we get to them. Therefore, your best intent as an

apprentice is to silence your mind."

From Page 56 of 150

http://www.federaljack.com/ebooks/Castenada/books/Armando%20Torres%20-%20Encounters%20With%20The%20Nagual.pdf

Johnny :)

Bubu
14th June 2015, 09:40
Your avatar looks to me an all seeing eye. Apologies if im wrong im using a small low quality tsb. However if i sm correct why would you use it and besides i dont see the importsnce of all this symbolism. The energy that you are talking was first discobered by nikola tesla only now science is confirming it and they label it with names such as quarks...nice name...and others. At least thats what i read.

Red Skywalker
14th June 2015, 12:56
Hai Jayren,

The past 5 years or so, I have noticed that new ideas are closing in on what I also found as the basis for understanding the origin of the experienced Universe. I also see and experienced the frustration of not getting heard. The reason these new ideas are not heard is indeed that these ideas are getting too close to the ancient knowledge and closing in on the probably truth. If this knowledge is understood, the self-called owners of our planet cannot use us as their slaves anymore. So the true knowledge is kept very, very secret. It's kept secret by twisting it for many thousands of years, leading us to our current terrible separated condition, instead of thriving with our families between the stars and the other energy levels of existence in the Universe. Yes, we have to find it ourselves. I am working on it for the past 25 years, so I am a little bit ahead of the ideas now emerging. I am past the idea of being The Great Inventor. I just give my knowledge freely away and the only condition I like is the mention of names of those who contribute to it. That includes me, maybe you, Tesla, Nassam Harramein, Keshe and many more. The knowledge or science is not the result of a unique 'human' thinking process, but comes from the Cosmos itself. Those who have learned the necessary concepts to translate the given information, are you, me and many others. There is no such thing as the The Great Inventor who gets the nobelprices. So forget mainstream science. All we have to do is trying to explain the science to an as great possible public. This mains we have to explain the science in different ways. You and I may tell the same story, but in a different style. That is no competition, but necessary so it reaches as many people as possible.

I did try to explain and searched for help but the story is difficult because many people don't even understand what it is about. Here is my attempt in 2011:

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?31614-Asking-assistance-for-metaphysical-sacred-geometry-ideas&p=322141#post322141

I have given up a year ago. Sorry.

Gurudatt
14th June 2015, 13:05
Love and Peace.

Red Skywalker
14th June 2015, 14:13
Thanks!

"If you are sure about what you believe in, you should never give up. What is easily understandable by you may seem complicated to others."

True. But ever met extremely intelligent people? They have the same problem and are struggling with the 'stupids' around them in society, mostly the people who are in control. Often they pull, or have to pull themselves back. Big change the beggar on the street is more intelligent then us. I speak from experiences with them. After years of doing anything possible, it's hard to keep going on. Sometimes you have to let go, I think.

"And if you can make your knowledge easily understood by the man on the street, it will take no time to spread."

That word 'IF'. I tried to make it understandable, but it seems to be too far out. I have found out, or experienced that I have not that 'teacher' capability. That's why I searched for help with that thread. Nothing came out of it, except more understanding of my own knowledge. So now I live by my knowledge and be able to help many elderly people with their problems without the need of explaining the knowledge.

"On the other hand if you feel you have something that is so powerful then you do not need a forum or a website to influence others and awaken people."

I have no intend to awaken and/or influence people. I may need people to turn the knowledge into something practical. Like free energy devices, lightships, cleaning the planet and curing the illnesses. Yes, it's powerful. ALL can be understand and practiced.

"A website or forum only helps you to connect with like minded people who have experienced similar things and thus connect with them."

That's why I am here from even before this forum was set up by Bill.

"Even if there is one person in one country practicing what you believe in that is enough to change what's happening in that country."

Doing my best. See above. But no results, yet. I live in a rough county which by the politicians is collaborating with the post war nazi's.

"If there is one in one city, progress is much faster and if there is one in every neighborhood that would be ideal."

Here you mention one of my goals.

"But it cannot be organized with names and leaders and should be through self awakening."

I completely agree.

Love and Peace too, cryptoguru

Gurudatt
14th June 2015, 14:42
Love and Peace

Red Skywalker
14th June 2015, 16:17
There are many wonderful people with amazing talents, like you. However at this moment there is no room. It is waiting for 'The Event' or collapse ... Only after that, talented people are desperately needed. So maybe you and I will get a chance to flower :flower: if we can survive this time. But what to do now? I am just visualizing a beautiful future and give anybody from here and from elsewhere permission to help and assist. That's different from asking for help. Has to do with our free will. (Ah, that knowledge of me).
I am also pushing myself to translate some of my work into English. Thus maybe preparing for the future :cool: So I have stopped my work, but what portions I already have can be made more accessible. I'll do this thanks to people, including you, who are saying to me not to give up.

Gurudatt
14th June 2015, 16:25
Love and Peace

Red Skywalker
14th June 2015, 18:03
Love and Peace

Sorry to see you removed all your comments.
But we were also going away from this topic.

I can remove mine too, if you want.

Jayren
26th June 2015, 07:37
Love and Peace

Sorry to see you removed all your comments.
But we were also going away from this topic.

I can remove mine too, if you want.

Interesting.

chanda
8th July 2015, 15:59
what happened to cryptoguru? not able to send private message about his 'neuspirit' website.

Jayren
9th July 2015, 02:01
what happened to cryptoguru? not able to send private message about his 'neuspirit' website.

Living his neu life as planned. My original words have been added again.

DeDukshyn
9th July 2015, 02:11

Don't say they will never find it, I am sure they will, but, they will just have a scientific explanation for it. ;) Which is great; whatever gets us closer to "level 2" ;)