PDA

View Full Version : this undelivered/incorrect address is starting to piss me off. And other stuff.

shadowstalker
16th June 2015, 15:51
I have ordered several items from amazon this past few weeks.

A game (undelivered/incorrect address) went to a different state.(USPS)

A laser pen green (unknown) MIA

A flash shoe mount (undelivered/incorrect address) was in my mail box anyway.

portable blades fan (undelivered/incorrect address) (UPS) Had to call twice to fix problem. (Received)

quarts crystal pyramid (undelivered/incorrect address) USPS

Now my addy has not changed in little over 3 years. this includes when i went to Texas last year.

I keep checking amazon to see if my addy some how changed but it is fine.

My puter rebooted on its own last week
My phone suddenly drains power to quick at least once a week.
I am going threw my second tablet (android) in a month.
Google Hangout don't seem to like me anymore not since my first broadcast.

Anyone have a clue here? :silent:

Nasu
16th June 2015, 17:43
It could all be coincidence, but I agree it does seem strange.. What about setting up a po box, could that help?..x... N

shadowstalker
16th June 2015, 18:07
It could all be coincidence, but I agree it does seem strange.. What about setting up a po box, could that help?..x... N

Don't have the money for that.

skyflower
16th June 2015, 19:05
we just got out of a mercury retro on 6/11, but we are still in the shadow period until the 26th.
Mercury retro is known for communication mix ups, electronic gadgets going haywire, and lost emails.

It may be a possibility for all your misdirected packages. Combine that with the reliability of USPS...:facepalm:

RunningDeer
16th June 2015, 19:25
I live in the country so fortunately there are less towers to drain or play tricks with my technology or self-technology.

A couple of suggestions about packages are to track them on-line. If scheduling permits, go to the UPS, USPS or other sites and request that a signature be required upon delivery. If you’re unable to be at home there’s the alternative pull down menu for the post office to hold your package. You pick them up.

In the case of a wrong delivery, write “return to sender” on the package or do not accept from carrier. It’s no cost to you.

My experience is new drivers not familiar with the routes are careless. I typically leave specific instructions on-line, track the package and request an email upon delivery. If a phone call is warranted, I follow-up. The main companies have my specific instructions on file.

shadowstalker
17th June 2015, 00:33
I live in the country so fortunately there are less towers to drain or play tricks with my technology or self-technology.

A couple of suggestions about packages are to track them on-line. If scheduling permits, go to the UPS, USPS or other sites and request that a signature be required upon delivery. If you’re unable to be at home there’s the alternative pull down menu for the post office to hold your package. You pick them up.

In the case of a wrong delivery, write “return to sender” on the package or do not accept from carrier. It’s no cost to you.

My experience is new drivers not familiar with the routes are careless. I typically leave specific instructions on-line, track the package and request an email upon delivery. If a phone call is warranted, I follow-up. The main companies have my specific instructions on file.

All that was done ages ago set up for the mail including tracking, cuz we live in a secure building that the post guys cant get in, there is no buzzer either cuz my landlord is a slum lord. but all the post guys know where to take it if they cant get in the building. its all been pre-arranged. But the post guy USPS does have a key to deliver, there was one new guy two weeks ago, but still no excuse for not trying again with the old guy. it is very rare for a replacement post guy. it would still get in the building.

But i cant believe all the mail (stuff ordered)would be lost or misdirected for 3 weeks. buy two to three different postal venues.

Thanks for the help tho' lol

DeDukshyn
17th June 2015, 01:01
All I wanted to say is ... Great thread title, you have knack ;)

shadowstalker
17th June 2015, 02:00
we just got out of a mercury retro on 6/11, but we are still in the shadow period until the 26th.
Mercury retro is known for communication mix ups, electronic gadgets going haywire, and lost emails.

It may be a possibility for all your misdirected packages. Combine that with the reliability of USPS...:facepalm:

I really hope it's that simple lol :shielddeflect: