17th June 2015, 19:41
I was born 21/9/1972
so 21=3
and
21+9+1972=2002=4
so mine is 4???

Becky
17th June 2015, 19:48
I'm getting deja vu - I'm sure I saw this thread a few weeks ago - starting off just like this!

Watching from Cyprus
17th June 2015, 19:51
i am a 4 i guess ; Dec 25, 1965 ; 12+25+1965=2002=4
Make love not war, says No. 4 :-)

Gurudatt
17th June 2015, 19:51
Love and Peace

Rex
17th June 2015, 20:52
Day = 1
Date (added) = 4
Date (multiplied) = 9

I guess I have a long way to go before I become neu-man :( But I do like the 1x4x9 space odyssey monolith reference!

betoobig
17th June 2015, 21:00
So, what nº 4 means??
Thanks Cryptoguru
Much LOVE
Juan

Gurudatt
17th June 2015, 21:20
Love and Peace

Verdilac
17th June 2015, 21:47
It sounds like I'm a glutton for punishment or keep getting things wrong if its a measurement of life cycles.

anyone else in there mid to late 20's ?

Sophocles
17th June 2015, 22:03
I was born 28/5/1981.

My number (or the digital root (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Digital_root) of the number (date); 2 + 8 + 5 + 1 + 9 + 8 + 1) is 7
(or 28 + 5 + 1981 = 2014 = 7):)

Pweeky
17th June 2015, 22:33
So, I'm a number 3.
On the other test I got 41..
Is it any good?:bigsmile:

Awakening2014
17th June 2015, 22:56
Can someone be a zero? My husband and daughter both come up as that since they have a zero in their birth dates. I am a nine as well. Thanks for the input:)

Finefeather
17th June 2015, 23:03
I have found a way to calculate the spiritual number of each living spirit. This has nothing to do with numerology.

This has everything to do with numerology!

It amazes me how someone can start a thread on Avalon claiming he has found a way to calculate the spiritual number of each living spirit... and think that no one here has ever researched such stuff.

This number you call the spiritual number is nothing more than the Life Path Number in numerology and can be found on every website on numerology you can dig up on the internet.

I studied numerology 45 years ago and after a bit of fun realised that it was far from accurate with the current knowledge we have about each person.

It is also not an ancient Indian bit of knowledge, but was actually introduced by Pythagoras in around 500 BC... (not sure of the exact date)

This Life Path Number has been turned into a joke because there are millions of people with the same number, calculated from the birth date.

What is unknown to all budding numerologists is the many other things that need to be taken into consideration to make accurate readings... amongst these are... 'soul' age, consciousness level reached and much much more, which most people have no idea of, and no possibility of even accessing.

Buddha also did not attain Moksha (Nirvana) before his time by being the number 8 as you state...

In his incarnation Buddha is said, by ignorant people, to have “attained Moksha/Nirvana” (which is 2 atomic world levels above the human level) when he actually attained world 42 (which is 5 atomic world levels above the human level) and thereby entered into the second divine kingdom... which is 4 kingdoms above the human kingdom.

Buddha was and is as misinterpreted in India as Christos was and is in the West.

Take care now
Ray

Ioneo
18th June 2015, 00:09
What if you live in a culture with another calendar? Many countries have a different year from the Christian one. Are you saying it will work with all different ones. I'm sure in the Buddha's time they used a different year 1.
Just wondering.

Lifebringer
18th June 2015, 01:04
I'm 9. Thanks for the gumball to chew on.:thumbsup:

Gurudatt
18th June 2015, 06:04
Love and Peace

Gurudatt
18th June 2015, 06:12
Love and Peace

Gurudatt
18th June 2015, 06:47
Love and Peace

Rhah
18th June 2015, 09:09
Apparently I am also number 9.

Date of birth is march 3rd 1992.

3 + 3 + 1 + 9 + 9 + 2 = 1998 = 1 + 9 + 9 + 8 = 27 = 2 + 7 = 9

Gurudatt
18th June 2015, 09:15
Love and Peace

Violet
18th June 2015, 12:32
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zE-EMinj69o

sirdipswitch
18th June 2015, 13:11
I guess we can all just "Invent" whatever feels good... right???? cccc.:wizard:

Gurudatt
18th June 2015, 15:01
Love and Peace

Wind
18th June 2015, 18:00
I made a thread about life path numbers a year ago, at least for me the numbers were accurate enough.
http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?72086-Numerology-Finding-you-life-path-number

My number would be 7.

Gurudatt
19th June 2015, 10:22
Love and Peace

Guish
20th June 2015, 10:02
I echo Ray's thoughts and rely on my own experiences. I still did it.

26 Dec 1984

Adding the days will give 8
26+12+1984=2022=2+0+2+2=6
Multiplying the numbers gives 18

Now what would that mean according to you?

Gurudatt
20th June 2015, 10:13
Love and Peace

Guish
20th June 2015, 10:36
Multiplying the numbers will always give 18 for everyone. This means the ideal number to have is number 9 which is 1+8

In your case the days number 8 and the sum of all the dates number as 6 signifies you are attracted by negative energies.

I echo Ray's. Thoughts and rely on my own experiences. I still did it.

26 Dec 1984

Sorry my Friend but this sounds so untrue.

G.Deluca
20th June 2015, 10:43
Day = 8
Date (added) = 4
Date (multiplied) = 9

Gurudatt
20th June 2015, 11:17
Love and Peace

Verdilac
20th June 2015, 11:40
If you feel you are being punished. Just look around rest of the world and you will feel better.

It sounds like I'm a glutton for punishment or keep getting things wrong if its a measurement of life cycles.

anyone else in there mid to late 20's ?[/QUOTE]

I would strongly disagree with that statement, and I'm sure It wasn't your intention to offend . I'm outraged When I see animals & particularly sea life killed daily, the use of nuclear power which is abuse of the planet, fracking & mining, people without homes on boats displaced by the higher agenda, with the lucky ones being put into camps, I can put myself in there frame of mind in a split second. It doesn't matter that its not physically happening to me at this time as it is still actually happening to living things connected to planet earth, which is what we all are, we as individuals are not the losers here, we are losers collectively if we do not try and look out for each other.

Guish
20th June 2015, 15:23
I said what I know. It may be wrong. If you want an alternative opinion here is a link you can look into.

http://www.biblestudy.org/bibleref/meaning-of-numbers-in-bible/introduction.html

Most of the the negative things I face happen on Saturday which is number 6.

The best days are on number 1 or 7 for me.

Love and Peace.

Multiplying the numbers will always give 18 for everyone. This means the ideal number to have is number 9 which is 1+8

In your case the days number 8 and the sum of all the dates number as 6 signifies you are attracted by negative energies.

I echo Ray's. Thoughts and rely on my own experiences. I still did it.

26 Dec 1984

Sorry my Friend but this sounds so untrue.

Things just happen. People categorise events as positive or negative.

Omni
20th June 2015, 18:04
The only time I would say I had a "spiritual number" it was the number 28. 2 for soul mates. And 8 for infinity. Right now I don't think I have a true soul mate, just women I have been with in the past that could be under earthly definitions be soul mates(ET soul mates incarnate with each other every lifetime, cut right to the chase, no searching for a partner). So the number lost some of it's importance to me due to not having a full soul mate yet.

I guess I could see the number 13 spiritual, due to moon cycles and nature alignments.

Nature is spiritual to me. :)

lake
20th June 2015, 18:29
I am chased by 47 and 47 is that which I create at this perception.
142857 is a concept you may enjoy looking at!

I know I did.

Noel
21st June 2015, 21:39
My birthday is the 27 day 08 month 1961 my spiritual # is 7

jagman
22nd June 2015, 03:44
It is important for you to realize that there are three Numbers that come from your name, and three Numbers that come from your birth date. Those six Numbers make up your Numerology Blueprint. Each one of the six Numbers helps to interpret WHO YOU REALLY ARE!!
I am whats called a master number 11, Both 11 and 22 are master numbers.
Another is your attitude number,It is calculated by Adding your birth Month and day and the reducing
it down example, I was born on 8th month and the 11 day. So 8 + 1 +1 = 10, I am a 1 Attitude. Your
destiny or expression number is calculated by using your full birth name. Here is a diagram on how to
calculate your destiny/expression number.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
A B C D E F G H I
J K L M N O P Q R
S T U V W X Y Z X

Example John Boy Doe = J is 1, O Is 6, H is 8, N is 5, B is 2, O is 6, Y is 7, D is 4, O is 6,E is 5
1+6+8+5+2+6+7+4+6+5=50 his destiny or expression number is 5

Since there are so many 9 lifepaths on this thread I thought you would find this interesting.

NINES are the natural leader. People assume they are in charge even if they are not. If in a department store, people think they work there. They take care of everyone else but need to learn to speak up when they need help, love, and hugs. 9s often feel unloved or abandoned by their mother or father, or they feel completely responsible for them. It's hard for them to let go of the past.

I see with the eyes of love and feel the peace that surrounds me.

Gurudatt
22nd June 2015, 08:46
Love and Peace

jagman
22nd June 2015, 15:10
7 is a universal number in many of the ancient and modern literature. It is also my favorite number.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

You have number 9 and number 7 and a number 8 in between.

I believe you have been able to keep your negativity in control which is the number 8.

Love and Peace

My birthday is the 27 day 08 month 1961 my spiritual # is 7

¤=[Post Update]=¤

I do not agree with numerology because it is based on many assumptions.

For example your name could be changed. So assigning a quotient to the numbers of the alphabets in a name seems surreal.

However, your birth date cannot be changed. It is what it is.

Love and Peace.

It is important for you to realize that there are three Numbers that come from your name, and three Numbers that come from your birth date. Those six Numbers make up your Numerology Blueprint. Each one of the six Numbers helps to interpret WHO YOU REALLY ARE!!
I am whats called a master number 11, Both 11 and 22 are master numbers.
Another is your attitude number,It is calculated by Adding your birth Month and day and the reducing
it down example, I was born on 8th month and the 11 day. So 8 + 1 +1 = 10, I am a 1 Attitude. Your
destiny or expression number is calculated by using your full birth name. Here is a diagram on how to
calculate your destiny/expression number.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
A B C D E F G H I
J K L M N O P Q R
S T U V W X Y Z X

Example John Boy Doe = J is 1, O Is 6, H is 8, N is 5, B is 2, O is 6, Y is 7, D is 4, O is 6,E is 5
1+6+8+5+2+6+7+4+6+5=50 his destiny or expression number is 5

Since there are so many 9 lifepaths on this thread I thought you would find this interesting.

NINES are the natural leader. People assume they are in charge even if they are not. If in a department store, people think they work there. They take care of everyone else but need to learn to speak up when they need help, love, and hugs. 9s often feel unloved or abandoned by their mother or father, or they feel completely responsible for them. It's hard for them to let go of the past.

This is based on Pythagoren numerology, You know Pathagoras? It's 25 hundred years old. He also came up with a little known Idea called the "Pythagorean
Theorem" lol This Numerology stuff bagged me over 30 grand this year, So I
wouldnt be to quick to discount it lol but to each their own

It also has to be your name at birth...

Gurudatt
22nd June 2015, 15:18
Love and Peace

Roxann
23rd June 2015, 07:48
Day is 6.
The other number is 4, by way of 22.

Gurudatt
23rd June 2015, 07:52
Love and Peace

Roxann
23rd June 2015, 08:12
And, if that isn't interesting enough, my birth name adds up to 11.

Gurudatt
23rd June 2015, 08:18
Love and Peace

Roxann
23rd June 2015, 08:23
Yes, it's true that I have to be careful what I focus on. I have manifested some odd things at times. Quirky synchronicities.

When talking about manifesting realities, there’s a story I like to tell that I call “Sans Arrêt.” It is a true story about a seemingly mundane experience that none the less has Twilight Zone qualities.

My husband and I were traveling in France. We were taking the TGV from Paris to Rennes so that we could go to Mont St. Michel. On the departure board, the line for our booking said,

“Paris – Sans Arrêt – Rennes.”

My husband, who knows some French, too, pointed this out and said, “Oh, look! We’re going to stop in Sans Arrêt!” I knew that he knew that “sans arrêt” means “non-stop.”

I was already aware of the concept of manifesting. I turned to him and said, “Don’t say that! We might actually stop in Sans Arrêt!” I gave him a brief lecture in being careful with one’s words.

We boarded the train, and wouldn’t you know it, in the middle of the trip, the train stopped out in the middle of nowhere in some field with no station or platform anywhere in sight. I was thinking, “There is no station here. This is not a stop. This really is stopping at Sans Arrêt, if ever such a thing could happen.”

As for why we stopped, it turned out that there had been a fire alongside the tracks, and the train had to stop until it could be put out.

Roxann
23rd June 2015, 08:26
It's meaningful because 11 and 22 are both master numbers in numerology. And because I have them both, the numerology of the date and name combined is 33, yet another master number.

Gurudatt
23rd June 2015, 08:32
Love and Peace

Roxann
23rd June 2015, 08:50
I've been pursuing metaphysical knowledge in an active way just about all of my life, but especially in the last two decades. Stuff still happens that can be quite discombobulating. It has kind of forced me at times to incorporate new ideas about reality well outside the norm.

jagman
24th June 2015, 04:25
I'm not debating cryptoguru because if I was? You would surley lose because Pythagorean
numerology is based on facts not original ideas. but have a nice day anyway lol

Gurudatt
24th June 2015, 05:39
Love and Peace

jagman
25th June 2015, 03:49
I have nothing to loose. Nothing is mine and I am nothing.

Only those who think they own something or have a ego are afraid of losing. I have lost many times many things and that has taught me to be humble and let go.

Therefore yes, the stuff I have written is not based on facts. But everything originated from an original idea that eventually got supported by facts.

The spiritual numbers I have proposed through this thread some of the people have said it is already discovered by others so this is not even my own stuff.

And I do not have to agree or disagree with anyone. I just share the information and let others debate in their minds and among themselves if this can be supported by facts or it is pure fiction.

Remember, communicating by a portable wireless device was fiction not so long ago until the transistor was discovered and led eventually to development of computers, microprocessors and then the smartphone.

Love and Peace

I'm not debating cryptoguru because if I was? You would surley lose because Pythagorean
numerology is based on facts not original ideas. but have a nice day anyway lol

I have nothing against original Ideas. Have a nice day newbie:bigsmile: