PDA

View Full Version : GM mosquito wild release

Deega
21st November 2010, 19:03
Hi All Avalonians, Guests,

Are scientists playing god here....?, maybe!

Are we in for surprises?, we have seen that DNA mutates under different circumstances...

http://www.scidev.net/en/news/gm-mosquito-wild-release-takes-campaigners-by-surprise.html

Interesting to follow...!

All my blessings.

Deega

shadowstalker
21st November 2010, 21:28
another eugenic issue, not surprised , reminds me of the movie carnivore, you know this will travel to humans in one form or another.

Deega
22nd November 2010, 14:32
another eugenic issue, not surprised , reminds me of the movie carnivore, you know this will travel to humans in one form or another.

Thanks Shadowstalker,

"Reminds me of the movie carnivore", yes!, a movie, but this time around, it's the real thing, wonder if it may propagate...!

All my blessings.

Deega

Fredkc
22nd November 2010, 15:20
Comment from article site:
I think people are forgetting that these pests also feed many species of bird, amphibian, fish, and even a few carnivorous plants, as well as being the #2 pollinator, just behind bees. What will happen to our food supply as a result of not having these pollinators? Will this cause the deaths of other animals, possibly even wiping out other species? Think about it.
Everyone wants to do half of mother nature's job for profit.

conk
22nd November 2010, 15:49
Fred, I think it's worse. They want to OUTLAW Mother Nature for profit. Deny the natural order and perpetuate the mechanistic, mathmatical, Newtonian paradigm!