PDA

View Full Version : Are you ready to awaken your Neu!

Gurudatt
21st June 2015, 06:38
Love and Peace

betoobig
21st June 2015, 10:16
Why not give it a chance??
Thanks Cryptoguru
LOVE
Juan

octobpra
21st June 2015, 11:40
Thanks CryptoGuru ............ Share more....... i am ready........

Love
octobpra

Earthlink
21st June 2015, 15:33
Connectedness

You know, that more than anything else. I'm from a small town. There were something like 300 people here when I was growing up, and so connected was just the way it was.

We used to, for hundreds of years, spend at least 4 out of every 7 days averaged over the entire year in some sort of carnival mode. That is a connected existence. One of the biggest lies told to all of us were those "stories" they told us of how we fought for the 40 hour work week. Nothing could be further from the truth, and with that 40 hour work week, which they have since ramped up to 50 or 60 hour work weeks wherever they could get away with it and with whomever will go for it, we lost most of our connectedness.

In even the 40 hour work week, people do not have the time anymore to have meaningful and productive portions of their life involved with some hobby or craft where they make beautiful things, or work together on things that are central to all of them. A new playhouse for the people, an arena, or even build a fire truck together for themselves. The connectedness has all been outsourced these days.

Our "time" spent together connects us in so many ways.

You are absolutely correct that people today must make a leap of faith to accept that we are all connected.

I believe it should be more than just a state of mind: it should be a way of Life!

thanks for this

poetbil
21st June 2015, 18:37
what happened to the group crypto ? :Angel:

Gurudatt
21st June 2015, 19:18
Love and Peace

CamillaSweden
22nd June 2015, 08:09
Thanks for information about Neu, i will start to use it in my life !
Best regards
Camilla.

Gurudatt
22nd June 2015, 08:33
Love and Peace

betoobig
22nd June 2015, 08:44
I am doing it too.
Thanks Cryptoguru.
LOVE

Gurudatt
22nd June 2015, 08:51
Love and Peace

Gurudatt
23rd June 2015, 06:09
Love and Peace

Gurudatt
23rd June 2015, 08:36
Love and Peace

Earthlink
23rd June 2015, 14:45
I'm likely just not there yet. You've thought about this more than I have, and, I like the roller coaster effects of living through each and every emotion inside me, in what we are, as emotionally driven creatures. The high has to come from the low. Together, they balance out to neutrality, and if you can get there without going through the high's and low's, I suppose the end destination is the same place.

Fear has never really taken hold of me either, and fear of death certainly not, for, there is no permanence in this biology I now inhabit, nor is there any plausible way to deconstruct my soul, or, consciousness, as it has and will continue to live forever. I've no proof, but I think my last 3 lifetimes I lived to be 3, then 4, then 7. It was much harder on those left behind than it was on me, which is why we shouldn't grieve over it, it is an absolute. When my older brother died, a few days later, I got the feeling that all of the friends and family that remained were saddened by his passing (motorcycle accident) and that bothered him a little. The last sense I got of him was what I said above about being permanent, and he knows I got that and parlayed to our parents that he didn't want us all to be sad over this, it upset him where he was now.

And then he moved on. He's been back here in the Tree of Life for ... I don't know, 25 years now. Different biology, different parents and siblings, all that. The memories of friends and relatives from this lifetime will not serve him in the next, they can't, so before we're 3, generally, we let go all of our old familiarities with what was, and are well on our way to creating what is new, again.

"Everything dies baby that's a fact, but everything that does some day comes back." Bruce Springsteen from the song "Atlantic City"

Some day I'll put into other words what I fear, again, however I already sense that many also know it too. Just the big things, nothing small, and even so, that is hard to justify within what is permanent existence.

:flower:

CamillaSweden
23rd June 2015, 15:02
I think the neu way of living is a good way in life, to keep calm and peace and to do good to others, if we all lived in this way it would be no war on earth.

Gurudatt
25th June 2015, 22:26
Love and Peace