PDA

View Full Version : Don't underestimate the power of programming.

Iro
2nd July 2015, 18:50
I wrote down some ideas of mine about mind control and programming. I’ve combined some of my research with my personal experiences. I was inspired to compare the similarities I found in this article: http://educate-yourself.org/mc/illumformula12chap.shtml

“The professional spook manipulates his recruits for a living. He becomes adept at controlling people. Because they work secretly, they generally have done whatever they wanted. When you combine the resources and centuries of intelligence operations of the Illuminati, along with the credibility of government intelligence agencies supposedly guarding our national security, the combination is horrific. There are no moral or financial restraints on what is being done.”

“A beginning point to control people is understanding human needs, and understanding the individual to be controlled.” This is where I would look at the 4 basic laws of galactic and Earth human behavior. (http://soundofheart.org/galacticfreepress/content/2-million-years-lyransirian-galactic-human-history-earth) These laws sound a lot like what the elite are teaching us. And I think the elite bloodline has just modified these laws to work for their need to control and own – using them in programs.

“Another important point is that the abusers want to get the active cooperation of the person being used. This can be accomplished by lies (or facts if they are convenient) which appeal to the person’s views of right and wrong. “

I think effective programming includes both direct harm and lies about good intentions and protection. There are different levels they control; individual level, relationship level, group level and clan/planetary level.
And they can’t only do harm - otherwise their power would be over. They need to leave out black and white/good or bad- programming because, there has to be room for grey areas and dialectical thinking to interrupt, confuse and distract.

“The isolation that the handlers impose on their slave to prevent real relationships with outsiders, and the strong bonding of the slave to its master (trauma bonding, etc.) that is administered via the mind control, actually provides a chance for freedom IF the slave survives its master’s death. Most slaves are programmed to die soon after their master dies. If the slave survives the suicide programming, the Illuminati will have already taken into consideration who the slave will be passed onto.”

This sounds familiar now that I take a closer look at it. Everything is adapted to our everyday lives. Isolation from outsiders = isolation from truth and reality. The master = the elite/the governments/the systems etc. Humans suffer from constant trauma created by their masters, whether they are aware of it or not. Humans are constantly promised freedom from all kinds of things they know they are trapped by. The master’s death may be represented by fear of security. E.g. if the slave survives the next tough part of their matrixed life, they get a high – a short sense of freedom. The last one is clear to me; the master controls the slave even after death.

This is something that is of great interest to me personally because I have been a victim of at least some form of depopulation program for about 18 years. I think it is absolutely necessary to understand how this place works, how the people in charge and the people they control think and behave, to be able to get that real freedom.

Also, most people I've talked to just go: "Oh, I’ve been controlled, ok I won’t be controlled anymore." But they don't realize that this stuff has been created by an extremely intelligent and resourceful bunch, and it’s been a long process. You can’t just jump out of the matrix without serious passion and discipline. They’re going to get you again and again. But with a lot of commitment and work, it is possible to start to notice patterns and your personal weaknesses that they use.

ghostrider
3rd July 2015, 02:58
and now back to our regularly scheduled ( mind control ) program ... we interrupt our regularly scheduled ( mind control) program to bring you this breaking news- and now back to our regularly scheduled program ...

Iro
3rd July 2015, 10:39
Heh, exactly. I also think that people tend to get too used to everything. Like that very sentence - it's probably been heard a thousand times already. Like the words mind control, programming, slave...if you just keep them as words and overused concepts, you will never get anywhere. Understanding what it means and how it really works in your everyday life is important. People can do tons of research, feel like they are smarter or better than others, argue with others etc. (these are part of the "law of the three" imo http://soundofheart.org/galacticfreepress/content/2-million-years-lyransirian-galactic-human-history-earth), but before they realize the real devastating impact of this manipulation, things are not going to get normal or how they are supposed to be. I think one of the key elements of understanding its influence occurs between numbness (everything feels normal and fine) and that moment when things get really hard (something just doesnt feel right or normal, people shouldn't have to feel miserable). It is that threshold moment, where you can either give up again and hope you will survive all those hard times in the near future, or you can choose to start putting an end to it. I have recently been very disturbed by one very powerful rule of thumb they manipulate humans with; "you have to accept that pain and discomfort are part of life". I've heard this sentence in many actual mental health programs (e.g. Dialectical behavior therapy).

Many current approaches to mental health treatment focus on changing distressing events and circumstances such as dealing with the death of a loved one, loss of a job, serious illness, terrorist attacks and other traumatic events.[12] They have paid little attention to accepting, finding meaning for, and tolerating distress. Dialectical behavior therapy emphasizes learning to bear pain skillfully.

Sure, we need these kind of skills RIGHT NOW because, there is pain. But this is just so disturbing to me. To actually literally program people with different types of illnesses to become a slave again (go back to living in a regular stressful life and deny reality beyond matrixed reality). And to actually teach them that this is the normal way to live. I have seen dozens of patients "graduate" from these programs and they went backwards in their awareness rather than forwards. I use these programs to my advantage, kind of like using it against itself, heh.