PDA

View Full Version : Is anyone paying attention to what’s happening?

awakeningmom
2nd July 2015, 20:01
Not on this forum, of course, but anywhere else?

In the last week we’ve had the Governor of California sign a bill into law essentially removing all personal choice over childhood vaccinations, and on Tuesday another federal judge in Hawaii invalidated the Maui County citizens’ voter-approved GMO ban. Governments are taking away citizens’ rights to participate in the decision-making process on everything affecting our air, water, land, and bodies. These are substantial personal rights issues. So why aren’t there any mass riots in the streets right now, particularly in California or Hawaii? Why isn’t anyone “mad as hell and not going to take it anymore”? (other than the few who are). Why aren’t more doctors refusing to inject children with deadly vaccines and why aren’t we creating an underground railroad of sorts so we can bypass these laws if we can’t defeat them in the corrupt system? Is everyone really so ignorant of or numb to what’s happening?

https://jonrappoport.wordpress.com/2015/07/01/federal-judge-erases-maui-voters-bows-to-monsanto/#comment-104077

Some people claim that we are on the verge of a mass awakening, an energetic shift. But although I’m a new kid on the awakened block, this claim seems to have been made for decades – and I don’t see a definitive shift for the better in the world.

The fact is: I don’t see the PTB shaking in their boots. I don’t see the Agenda for World Domination slowing down in the least bit. The removal of rights continues unabated. Congress passes laws without reading them. The courts rule in favor of the corporations. And all I see are sleeping, zombified humans going about their daily lives as things go downhill, oblivious, with a few flickers of divergents who seem to know what’s going on (at least to some extent, given the glut of disinfo), but who either can’t do anything about it due to their small numbers, or who have given up on the external “matrix” entirely, choosing instead to work on their inner selves/consciousness raising (whatever that actually is – I can’t seem to raise mine past this point of seeing everything unravel and feeling nearly helpless to change it).

I’d really like to think that working on my inner self could change this reality too – but it seems clear that the world has been falling deeper and deeper into this fascist, satanic, archonistic nightmare long before I became aware of it 2 years ago, and my awareness and Will to change things (and attempt to spread info where I can) has done very little to stop it. Yes, I do visualization exercises, meditate, write and publish articles exposing various aspects of the Agenda….but vaccinations are still being imposed on us, GMO’s are still destroying human health and the environment, innocent people are dying everywhere in false-flag wars and “terror” attacks, and the rich just get richer siphoning all wealth from the 99%.

I used to feel some hope listening to positive Whistleblowers, but now they mostly seem to be either totally delusional or intentional disinfo agents to me. And the whistleblower infighting doesn't help. But if there are no White Knight ETs on the way, and no real human White Hats in places of power who can actually do something to even the playing field, then it seems as if we are all just here to witness the Fall of Atlantis and the Destruction of Man all over again.

Sorry for the vent, but the state of the world today definitely makes me give more credence to the ancient Gnostic belief that a crazed demi-urge created this place. And apparently true Source doesn’t give a @#$% enough to step in and lend us a hand.

Zionbrion
2nd July 2015, 21:01
Well said.

kirolak
2nd July 2015, 21:05
I feel for you - it seems everyone has an Opinion., but nobody really Knows. . . we're on our own from Birth to Death - but at least here (on this forum) we're hopefully aware of this. . . so you are among peers.

Flash
2nd July 2015, 21:10
Well said.

However, have you seen that people are starving in poor countries and yet, no revolution? Have you seen that chemtrails, GMO, vacccination, fluoride, EMF, etc. hampers the brain capacities and the reactive mode?

Have you noticed that people should get more intelligent but in fact are getting more ADD, depression, all kinds of neurological disease. With this, every single family almost has to care for someone, which eats up their remaining énergies, finances, and time in order to take action - they answer to immediate needs.

Have you noticed?

My point: you need more than starvation to have a revolution, you need starvation, mass killings, desperation.

Second point: revolution may not be needed. Refusal to participate may be the only think necessary. Refusal to eat GMO - I know a very big farmer here who is thinking of converting his huge farm into biological why? Because it sells better and revenues are better. We are winning. We just have to refuse to participate. Do not consume, there will be no sales and no capitalism on the overrun.

California passes a forced vaccination bill while France forbid GMO while our farmers here are converting to biological while some research are being made public now about problems with vaccinations, while my own pediatrician is asking me to make him a list of what I did for my daughter in order to suggest his other patienst while......

you see?

3(C)+me
2nd July 2015, 22:01
The minute they signed the bill I thought well, the split is going to start show up in public very soon now. Parents who know what is going will start home schooling or leave the state, I would. Some school districts are going to suffer. They can not stop this, although they are going to give it the old college try.
They must be very desperate, if they got to go this far.
The real revolution will be in the mind, and the choices people make day by day. No one wants to eat GMO's and they stop supporting them (it's all ready happening) in ten years time, Bye Monstanto.
I intent not to get too upset over this but I have to say it doesn't work sometimes.
Got to go, lunch time and I am going to Chiptole.

Bubu
2nd July 2015, 22:14
"My point: you need more than starvation to have a revolution, you need starvation, mass killings, desperation."

and you need to have this in a noticeable manner like sudden change from the usual. But as you can observe this A*****es are pretty smart they do it gradually like kill 100 then 120 and so on. point is they make the previous advances acceptable to us first then move to next step. I dont see a clear signal that this batch of humanity is going to move to the next level but in spite of that I still do what I have to do because it does not take too much effort just go about my usual routine talk about whats really happening behind the curtains. use my knowledge to have a better life like dont chase money if you can I mean I limit it to just enough to eat and went to the beach climb mountains every now and then. then of course we know that ego is what keeps us imprisoned in the dramatic acts to which they play as director and producers where they make most of us believe that we are the stars but the contrary is true. All in all enjoy the ride whenever you can. "What will be will be"
have fun

Stardad
2nd July 2015, 22:28
At one point, people have to draw the line.

The Greeks have an opportunity this weekend. Those who have not prepared are suffering now.

Will they have the courage to say :Enough is enough?

I hope so. My best intentions are being sent to them at this crucial time.

3(C)+me
2nd July 2015, 22:36
Greece might just be on the verge of a revolution, because some people are starving and homeless as we speak, old people losing their pensions and being robbed by the banks, plus they are mad as hell.
But people all over the world are feeling the slow drip of losing their privacy, money, security. I am not sure how it will play out but Greece may be the canary in the coal mine.
In this county if the banks fail and try to take their money, I think that might tip the scales.
Iceland went through some very chaotic times. They threw out the politicians and bankers, literally out into the streets. Maybe their will be localized revolutions, like little fires that spring up and can't be put out.

Omni
2nd July 2015, 23:04
awakeningmom I think you are bursting with reason. Any source telling the public they are saving the public is a psy op to my knowledge. You see these psy ops everywhere. Channeling, Contactees, Disinformation Agents pretending to be whistleblowers, Religions and so on promoting Densities/Ascension, Jesus/saviorship model, Rapture Model, etc. All based on apathy and inaction.

Densities/Ascension(New Age Religion):
What happens when you think everything will magically shift to a happy world overnight? Apathy, inaction.

Saviorship Model(Old Age Religion):
What happens when one thinks someone else will save them? Often this results in the inability or lack of motivation to save one's self.

Rapture Model
The world will end, so what is the use changing anything. Result? Apathy, inaction.

Humanity is wholly psy op'd. From the most sheepish to most of the "awake". On top of all that there is ELF/EMF waves that can create any feeling. Apathy for the masses, rage for the protests. Electromagnetic mind control which can control anyone as far as I know...

I have been opposing psy ops with large resistance for years. I keep saying ascension will not come for planet earth(it doesnt work that way IMHO), there are no white hats within the US military that hold strong power in deciding the agenda to my knowledge. I mean the real decision making influence. Maybe they could help someone out individually, but in terms of altering the agenda, I see no evidence of white hats. Only rogue citizens who have ethics and values every once ina while stepping in and helping society(often being sacrificed for it).

Humanity has a bright future I think. I have spoken to ETs who said their societal progression much matches ours. They turned out fine. If humanity does not change itself without a little help, global first contact will really change things. That does not qualify as being saved or lacking sovereignty because it is just exposure to reason that helps humanity become more reasonable, one makes the decision themselves. When the whole universe says something hopefully it will register for humanity. Also the ability for true transparency, as ET surveillance technology provides(they do such as we speak) would assure evil does not make it's way into power.

The way I see it humanity will never be saved from itself. But if we were plucked into the galactic society the pure reason of some of these beings would transcend into our society. Just from communication and learning.

It is my view the shadow government cannot be dislodged by humanity. I started a thread on it. I know its a very unpopular view, but nobody could say how to dislodge the black project technology having anonymous hidden hands that run the covert transhuman network on Earth mostly. You could dislodge all the corrupted systems, but the mind control sources will still be there, and they are indeed dark. They will be doing dark things to humanity until they decide to stop, or until shortly after/before global first contact IMHO. Best to help out in my view. Help awaken. Maybe the amount of awake people can trigger global first contact. If we had a revolution where they actually use the FEMA camps, maybe that is enough to get intervention.

Either way we can't depend on intervention. And the controllers of the world cannot stop progression for good things, just as they do not stop their own agenda. So I continue to do my work, making the shadow govt technology less effective on people where i can...

I am all about action myself. I do not think I can topple the whole system, but I can help individuals gain a better more street smart perception about remote influencing technologies for starters. Also any non-delusional good energy sponsored/promoted in consciousness is doing the world good. I work on smaller battles than revolutionizing the world, or changing the mainstream agenda. I think that is where it is practical for me.

enfoldedblue
2nd July 2015, 23:52
Thanks for posting this ... I sooo agree ... and yet I do not. I certainly see the same external vision that you describe ... and it is indeed frightening. Living in Australia the current government is fast tracking the descent ... vaccination has become mandatory to receive certain basic benefits (we will still not vaccinate so will be poorer) ... the indigenous custodians are being kicked off their land .... the environment is being sacrificed to fill the pockets of a few ... man I could go on all day.... and pictures about it get shared on facebook, but nothing really happens to stop it. When I focus on this I become angry, frustrated, despondent, and frightened for the future.

However, I also see something else. I see that there is undoubtedly a shift in consciousness occurring. Twenty years ago when I first woke up and spoke to people about the wider reality that I could see most just dismissed me as crazy. Whereas now people listen, ask questions and want to know more. I see more and more people like you waking up and saying ..."holy **** ...I've been asleep!". I see more and more people wanting to connect to something deeper, more real. I have been watching for long enough now to know this a real and important phenomenon. I also know that the more I align with love the better and happier I feel ... and I know by now that the way love works is slowly, gently, subtly , but don't under-estimate love by the way it affects people ... though it is slow and gentle it is incredibly powerful. Every fire begins with a small spark ... these sparks are starting to ignite in people...

The old paradigm is dying and as it does things will probably continue to get uglier. And if we put all our focus on all that is beyond our sphere of influences we will become angry and frustrated and just want to give up ... playing into the hands of the TPTB. But I find when I instead focus on the spreading love and awareness in the areas were I do have power I feel happy and excited about the future. Maybe I am just delusional, but I certainly am enjoying feeling like I am a small part of the solution.

AutumnW
3rd July 2015, 00:12
Flash, boycott makes the best sense. Boycott AND girlcott! LOL

AutumnW
3rd July 2015, 00:19
Omniverse, I don't disagree with you but am really concerned about people 'waking up' en masse to an idea like remote influencing. Or to the idea that ET's walk among us, some of whom may not be friendly--and who also might be controlling our minds. How will human beings, remain of sound mind and not become highly suspicious and or paranoid? I worry that the cure of enlightenment might be worse than the disease of remaining unaware.

Hawkwind
3rd July 2015, 00:31
Hi mom-

I know I’ve said similar things before, but it really does help me to stay relatively sane- so maybe it will help you too.

The bad news- Your physical existence will end. The same is true for me, everyone you know, the Earth itself and ultimately the entire physical universe.

The good news- It doesn’t matter. The physical universe was created by consciousness for educational and entertainment purposes only. Your individuated consciousness is simply one perspective from which all consciousness is observing itself. Physical death, then, only entails a change of perspective, somewhat akin to waking from a dream.

This isn’t to say that nothing we do or experience in physical reality matters. Far from it. When I look back over my life the points which stand out most are the times I was fully in the moment. My first kiss, the first time I saw a sequoia, the day my mother died, etc. In each case, these were moments I felt touched by God- and yes, being overwhelmed by grief got me there just as effectively as being overwhelmed by beauty. So, at least part of the reason for my physical existence (it seems to me) is to have such moments. Over time I’ve learned to allow these moments to happen more and more frequently, NWO enslavement of the world and all.

Why aren’t people rioting in the streets? Well, evidently because God/consciousness/the universe hasn’t decided to write that into the script just yet. It may yet (in fact probably will) come to that at some point, but what will really be accomplished by it if and when it does? The current geopolitical systems of the planet are broken beyond any hope of repair. Any attempts to fix them are entirely futile and only serve to impede the creation of real workable solutions. Rioting may be one means to rid ourselves of the existing systems, but it certainly isn’t the only way (nor in my opinion, the most desirable).

Houman
3rd July 2015, 00:35
And apparently true Source doesn’t give a @#$% enough to step in and lend us a hand.

Why would he/she? It wouldn't suppress the cause and the situation will keep repeating itself
http://www.mensenrechten.org/wp-content/uploads/2014/05/the-most-dangerous-superstition-larken-rose-20111.pdf

the situation will only keep getting worse until we grasp this simple truth: we are in charge... we can take on the responsibility to change it, act and create something new or simply let it happen and affect all of us... by now it must clear that there is a war going on and there are no spectator seatings available (by refusing to act we are picking one side and it is not a "good" one)

3(C)+me
3rd July 2015, 01:08
I think the only way we are going to get free if first decide that we really want to be free. Some people say they do but really they continue to act in a way that says I can't manage this, someone come and help me with this.
This life Is important and it's sort of not because you're just down here to have an experience and make choices. And I see it as it coming down to this: freedom vs slavery. Which one are you going to choose? Vaccination or no vaccination, which one are you going to choose.? Is it terrible, I don't know.
No way I would want to be a mother, cuz the choices get more difficult and if you are confused and think the government has your best intentions and refuse to see what is going on, by choice. Parents have to decide what their priorities are, not in words but in actions and these person's wanted to have this experience. I do not believe in victims anymore, people do decide to have this or that experience.
So, yeah it's terrible, from one perspective but maybe a individual decided to be faced with this so they can make certain choices and would never be able to do without this action taking place. So for them it was a needed experience. Like going through a divorce.
I just don't see how anyone else can change this world then the people on this planet, born here who have some investment in this place. This planet is a beautiful place, nature is awesome. I don't know how this is going to go down but I know I have never felt more free then I do now. So I do have some hope for myself and for people on this forum because they are working on becoming more free and rejecting being saved or just giving up, like what's the use, again individual choices.
Perspective, it's all about perspective.

Omni
3rd July 2015, 01:12
Omniverse, I don't disagree with you but am really concerned about people 'waking up' en masse to an idea like remote influencing. Or to the idea that ET's walk among us, some of whom may not be friendly--and who also might be controlling our minds. How will human beings, remain of sound mind and not become highly suspicious and or paranoid? I worry that the cure of enlightenment might be worse than the disease of remaining unaware.

There are ways to handle the information maturely. I try to include a disclaimer or round down fears when i write about mind control tech but I don't always remember. Targeting can be horrible but there are exopolitical restrictions applied to the sources that target. I would hope a good portion of Avalon could handle it without reacting in fear or paranoia. I am in one of the worst remote influencing situations on the planet and I am fine(wasn't so fine in the past but thats mostly over).

I can't speak for everyone but I know there is a firm stable reasonable mental matrix available to deal with these truths responsibly. I wish I could help people conquer fear better. I was not intellectually stimulated into conquering fear. It was profoundly intense technological experiences with fear that lead to me conquering it so I do not understand how to ease someone into conquering fear, or I would be helping people do it for sure.

As for the ET reality. People would get over it. They would be shocked at first but after some time it would just be a normality that ETs exist and are around.

I totally see where you are coming from though. Some truths take maturity to be handled well, for sure.

ghostrider
3rd July 2015, 02:10
In the circle of life , things always get worse before they get better ... it's how we as human beings experience the true meaning of good and bad , ups and downs , positive and negative ... you would never understand warmth without first experiencing extreme cold first hand ... just like Death reminds you to celebrate life ... to take a step up the ladder of evolution , there must be ying and yang in all thangs ...:blackwidow:

Sean
3rd July 2015, 02:18
Lots of truth in what you write. I've also discovered that many of the "truthtellers" are in fact, just another psyop/controlled opposition. I damn near destroyed my life trying to "inform" people about everything from 9/11 to what really goes down in Gaza(that last one especially,was quite destructive to me).

On a metaphysical level..I've bounced from new-age group to group to find many were straight-up BS, and others were blinded to how things really are/utterly passive to the point that I felt I was wasting my time. On my own, though, I've had visitations/OBE/astral travel etc etc that confirms for me certain things regarding aliens, the nature of our universe and so on. We DO have help; Indeed, benevolent forces use certain media elements(film, tv, music) to promote a certain idea/vibration at the correct time, among other things to help us evolve. I believe they reach out to certain figures, inspire them to create, to help the "frequency' along. I think a lot of the help humanity receives is subtle and covert..there may be rules in place that prevent more direct action, as some have said. I don't know.

What I DO know is we're not alone..but there aren't like 1,000 "lightships" waiting outside venus to come in and lay the smackdown on evil aliens, nothing that dramatic. It's not going down like that. as far as going inside..well, I feel like every soul is like a pebble in a lake. the more you work on yourself, the bigger ripples you make..and the more others feel those ripples..which may inspire them to do likewise. If you listen to people like Taanath(Silver Legion), some groups, like theirs, really are "going tactical"..but I'm not so sure I believe that anymore. I'd like to..but I see nothing to support that.

It's going to be much worse before it gets better. that's kinda where we are now, I think. On the downward slide..but I do believe in the light at the end of that tunnel.

Edit: for those who may believe in Silver Legion, don't take what I said as a slight. I've actually exchanged emails with Taanath before, I believe in the concept..but I've never been able to "find them" astrally. Hard for me to buy it completely until I can verify for myself.

gripreaper
3rd July 2015, 02:35
In the last week we’ve had the Governor of California sign a bill into law essentially removing all personal choice over childhood vaccinations

Just a bit of anecdotal evidence. The influx of new arrivals to Oregon and Washington from California is about 10,000 families a month and accelerating. I foresee home schooling networks spring up due to forced vaccination. We must all make the choices to not participate, and those who would choose to lavish in their own slavery will pay the consequences of their own choices.

We have to allow them their free will choice, and allow them to come to terms with their own slavery in their own time, if at all. On a soul level, we all chose to come here and experience this time in earths evolution, so all is as it should be.

Those who have been here for millennia have the DNA memory of being here before thousands of years ago, and at the very core will feel extremely agitated to be heading the same way again. We can change the outcome. How bad does it have to get?

I think we are about to find out by 2017.

Innocent Warrior
3rd July 2015, 04:22
Well said.

However, have you seen that people are starving in poor countries and yet, no revolution? Have you seen that chemtrails, GMO, vacccination, fluoride, EMF, etc. hampers the brain capacities and the reactive mode?

Have you noticed that people should get more intelligent but in fact are getting more ADD, depression, all kinds of neurological disease. With this, every single family almost has to care for someone, which eats up their remaining énergies, finances, and time in order to take action - they answer to immediate needs.

Have you noticed?

My point: you need more than starvation to have a revolution, you need starvation, mass killings, desperation.

Second point: revolution may not be needed. Refusal to participate may be the only think necessary. Refusal to eat GMO - I know a very big farmer here who is thinking of converting his huge farm into biological why? Because it sells better and revenues are better. We are winning. We just have to refuse to participate. Do not consume, there will be no sales and no capitalism on the overrun.

California passes a forced vaccination bill while France forbid GMO while our farmers here are converting to biological while some research are being made public now about problems with vaccinations, while my own pediatrician is asking me to make him a list of what I did for my daughter in order to suggest his other patienst while......

you see?

Brilliant, also well said.

Whatever it takes to wake everyone up is what will happen. All we can do is do what we know to do, starve what we don't want, support what we do want (not so different from "them" really), and prepare ourselves for what's to come so we can prevail.

WhiteLove
3rd July 2015, 06:09
Hillary Clinton, Bill Clinton, George W Bush, John Kerry, Barack Obama, John McCain, Jeb Bush and so on, vote against all of those in the upcoming selection. You need to vote on a candidate with an obvious positive and truth seeking intention that can help stabilize towards freedom and peace for all.

Cristian
3rd July 2015, 07:45
Whenever I get gloomy with the state of the world, I think about the arrivals gate at Heathrow Airport. General opinion's starting to make out that we live in a world of hatred and greed, but I don't see that. It seems to me that love is everywhere. Often, it's not particularly dignified or newsworthy, but it's always there - fathers and sons, mothers and daughters, husbands and wives, boyfriends, girlfriends, old friends. When the planes hit the Twin Towers, as far as I know, none of the phone calls from the people on board were messages of hate or revenge - they were all messages of love. If you look for it, I've got a sneaky feeling you'll find that love actually is all around.

Love Actually (http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0314331/?ref_=ttqt_qt_tt)

https://youtu.be/bAD2_MVMUlE

http://mydharma.ca/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/i-believe-something-wonderful.jpg

triquetra
3rd July 2015, 07:56
awakeningmom, being at this step is pretty important because it puts you at a crossroads, you see the diverging paths in front of you and wonder "why are there two paths? why are a majority going in one direction, following the leaders, and the rest are going in another, going as a group without leaders?"

further along the way with the leaderless group, you look back at the other group and realize that they need to do their thing, they need to play out their version of things, they have their own sets of beliefs and they can be led to water but they cannot be made to drink it.

this revolution will be a silent, peaceful one.

the control structures are put to make us doubt that there really are two groups, that we are all stuck together having to deal with whatever comes next, but this is not the case. you can dedicate yourself completely to this path many of us are charting together and just do your best not to be negatively influenced by the state of the world as primarily experienced by the sleepers following the "leaders" (the majority).

this is 3rd density - people are mainly here to learn all the lessons relating to blind following and blinder leading.

the rest of us have various roles to play and we can't really get into those roles until we settle into a peaceful enough state formed by looking at all this from the outside, from the perspective that we must all learn the lessons we are here to learn in our respective ways (or refuse to learn them and come back again to try again..)

but the leaderless group can always do more to realize its collective consciousness. we have a consensus opinion forming even though no one is telling anyone else what to believe (if they are, they are posing as a "guru", and you should dismiss them until you yourself arrive at the same conclusions they did anyhow). this is where our power comes from, our strength.

this is not the kind of power to take up arms in a revolution, it may be the power to disappear completely, however (in an amazing way!).

i don't mean to be so vague but i have struggled to find ways to give more detailed information successfully, so am regrouping for another effort in the near future.

don't let yourself be too concerned with the lessons others need to learn. most need to learn that blind following leads to naught (as does blind bandwagon jumping), and the rest will have an even more difficult time learning that their feelings of power and control are all an illusion - right when they think they have it figured out, it will slip between their fingers like quicksilver..

CD7
3rd July 2015, 14:50
There is a definitive shift.....just because it does not register as 'positive" does not necessarily mean positive changes are not occurring. This house IS A MESS....when a huge filthy mess is cleaned it brings up a lot of dirt...dust...much needs to be cleared before Paradise can be BUILT...CULTIVATED

Sunny-side-up
3rd July 2015, 18:29
I hear you load and clear, the way the PTW are showing their hand with growing indifference to humanity, we openly, awake are seeing them do which so tells me they are going down.
They think they are weakening us, taking even more of our rightful freedoms and rights. This they will do with growing negative affects upon us until a certain point will be reached.
This point that they are forcing out of us will demolish them, they will open us up again, and our alliances of collected self will shine through.

They are giving to much away, their powers come from 'Occultism' the fact that we see, we SEE, means they are desperate and actually loosing their edge and occult-ed alliances!

Stay focused, stay in belief of self and our collected reality, our higher dimensional self, stay awake and know this is not a dream but an imposed illusion trap, a trap that to me is started to look and feel full of holes and weak!

3(C)+me
3rd July 2015, 19:30
In the old days, the sign posts, this way or that way, were hidden, off trail, you had to go looking for them with map in hand, a compass and hope (you being the only one out there). But now the signs are right on the main trail, big as a bill board, this way or that way. But the more they do these things, some people will finally see it. You really don't want to mess with young mothers, messing with their children, oh no.

Latti
4th July 2015, 00:39
awakeningmom,

I don't disagree with anything that you said and can appreciate your concern as I have great concern for my grandchildren. if I believed that this current life and physical body was all that I am, I'd be extremely distraught.

The world seems to be on a rapid downward spiral. That's what all generations have said, but somehow the world still exist and I suppose it's like boiling a frog. They just turn up the heat one notch at a time and everyone just sits and cooks.

If I believed that this current life and physical body was all that I am, I'd be extremely distraught. I'm not in the streets protesting because my current mission isn't to change the world, but to add love and understanding to one person at a time where there is a need.

This world and life is a very difficult experience and even more difficult to understand from our current perspective. Awakening does not refer to becoming aware of the injustices of this world, but to understanding our purpose and the lessons we must learn from the experiences.

When we have compassion, but only consider the state of current world conditions it can drive us mad. When we meditate and look inside we may find answers from within that can sustain us. By understanding our mission and doing our best each day to achieve a small part of it we may accomplish miracles.

This may sound trite and useless, but I have some experience dealing with difficult situations. Don't look at the world for answers or solutions.
Look for your purpose and follow your inner guidance. Show love to all you can who are hurting because of current world conditions. We can improve the world one person at a time.

Much love to you and all who are concerned,

Latti

risveglio
4th July 2015, 02:40
Well said.

Maybe this is just a language barrier but isn't consumer choice and the refusal to participate, whether or not to eat GMOs, etc, Isn't that Capitalism?

Hillary Clinton, Bill Clinton, George W Bush, John Kerry, Barack Obama, John McCain, Jeb Bush and so on, vote against all of those in the upcoming selection. You need to vote on a candidate with an obvious positive and truth seeking intention that can help stabilize towards freedom and peace for all.

Do we really think voting will ever change anything? Has government ever accomplished something good?

Carmody
4th July 2015, 04:09
At one point, people have to draw the line.

The Greeks have an opportunity this weekend. Those who have not prepared are suffering now.

Will they have the courage to say :Enough is enough?

I hope so. My best intentions are being sent to them at this crucial time.

This week's report from Joseph has what is probably the most astute and fundamental analysis of the European situation, that I have yet seen. 14 minutes of one's time will remove all the cobwebs from most people's eyes.

TrkLhNDffMs

As well.....the Russians reveal a long distance microwave weapon, which totally disables electronics of any given kind.

http://gizadeathstar.com/2015/07/russias-microwave-warhead-disabling-weapon-unvieled/

Which might be, this public announcement...a direct warning to the USA's black ops and black government/corporations/secret societies: 'Don't throw false flags out there and then try to slime/blame Russia or someone else, to start another war of aggression and global control.'

The USA is speculated to have had this sort of weapon since the 1970's, but kept dark, in the black ops circles.

So now, this 'remote electronic defeat weapon system', is no longer conspiracy talk by conspiracy nuts.

And, note..it was said (many years ago and via many authors and researchers), the black ops folks in the USA have had this capability back in the late 1970's.

That's over 35 years of FURTHER research and development, at high finance (money stolen from the US public and the world in general -with the derivatives mess as a cover for financing a interstellar space race) rates and high speeds of development. This means the USA has weapons well beyond the microwave beaming technology, by a good margin. Well beyond.

FACT....(whoops! for all the blowhard shills...)

This sort of conspiracy theory is now CONFIRMED, and is out of the arena of speculation and is now into scientific reality and fact.

Russian military reveal 'microwave gun' capable of disabling drones and warheads (http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/russian-military-reveal-microwave-gun-capable-disabling-drones-warheads-1506286)

This means, essentially, that global dominance and fear mongering via missile and drone delivered nuclear weapons.... is now a thing of the past. They simply can't and won't function. (when such protective shields are in place) Thus endeth the nuclear fear porn.

This also means the story about the USS Donald Cook, being shut down, totally disabled, with a Russian Mig fly by (with this device on board), is a real story. A thing that actually happened. (http://www.voltairenet.org/article185860.html)

Warfare's face, with regard to public perception and knowing...just changed, considerably.

Now..how about those two downed flights that went missing...and those two recent rocket supply ships to the ISS? What exactly happened in those four instances? This sort of weapon is most definitely on the list of potential reason behind all four.

Omni
4th July 2015, 08:45
That's over 35 years of FURTHER research and development, at high finance (money stolen from the US public and the world in general -with the derivatives mess as a cover for financing a interstellar space race) rates and high speeds of development. This means the USA has weapons well beyond the microwave beaming technology, by a good margin. Well beyond.

FACT....(whoops! for all the blowhard shills...)

This sort of conspiracy theory is now CONFIRMED, and is out of the arena of speculation and is now into scientific reality and fact.

Pity some people can only detect something as real when it is proven. The real black project holy grail is electromagnetic mind control, and chakra matrix/energy body control with remote influencing technologies. I know all about what they have been developing over the last 35 years. I have a robust extraterrestrial and black project technology section on my blog in the categorized archive. All of it will be proven in time.

I have many things that will go down the same path with my testimony. The documentary I am working on, every single testimonial fact I present about mind/chakra control will be proven to the world in the coming 100 years or so in science. This already happened once. I have been speaking about thought surveillance for years on Avalon. In October 2014 or so public neuroscience decoded human thoughts. The list of things I speak about that will be proven is extensive. Once they are all proven if my documentary is still around it will be very potent in credibility when i speak of what all the shadow government is doing with these technologies. I hope it lasts that long and isn't deleted by black ops. If it does it will be potent in waking people up. It already kind of is IMHO and that is with testimony some of the more lost discerners can't correlate with truth...

3(C)+me
4th July 2015, 19:26
Opponents vow to overturn vaccination law at Santa Monica rally
Several hundred opponents of California's new vaccination law march from the Santa Monica Pier to City Hall on Friday. (Kent Nishimura / Los Angeles Times)

By Kim Christensen contact the reporter

July 3, 2015, 8:34 PM

Three days after Gov. Jerry Brown signed one of the nation's strictest mandatory vaccination bills, several hundred opponents rallied in Santa Monica on Friday and vowed to repeal it..

"I am not going to stop until the truth comes out — this is heinous, this is dangerous," said Silvana Appleman, an Agoura Hills grandmother who marched with the others from the Santa Monica Pier to City Hall, chanting, "parents call the shots" and "we're not going away."

Three days after Gov. Jerry Brown signed one of the nation's strictest mandatory vaccination bills, several hundred opponents rallied in Santa Monica on Friday and vowed to repeal it. Kirk Hawkins reports for the KTLA 5 News at 10 on Friday, July 3, 2015.

The controversial legislation requires children entering school or day care to be vaccinated against measles, mumps, whooping cough and other diseases. Parents will no longer be able to cite religious or personal beliefs in seeking exemptions.

Children with documented medical conditions, such as allergies or immune system deficiencies, would be excused from immunizations. Parents who decline the vaccinations would have to enroll their children in a home-based private school or public independent study program based off campus.

The bill, prompted by concern about low vaccination rates in some communities and an outbreak of measles last winter at Disneyland that ultimately sickened 150 people, was one of the most contentious measures taken up by the Legislature this year.

Hearings attracted large and vocal crowds of parents who decried the bill as a violation of their right to protect their children's health, and of their children's right to a public education. Some parents and others also have cast mandatory vaccination as government overreach and an attack on liberty.

"No government will forcibly inject my child with anything. Over my dead body," one parent posted on the Facebook page for Friday's "Health Freedom Rally" in Santa Monica.

Similar sentiments about government intrusion prevailed at the gathering.

"I think this is possibly the most extreme invasion of our freedom as Americans," said Brenton Shelkey, 31, who held a sign that read, "Millennials against medical tyranny."

Most of those gathered at City Hall were young families, many with toddlers or children in strollers. Most carried signs with messages such as "my body, my choice," "vaccines kill," and "we are not going away."

Some rally-goers said they did not oppose vaccinations but objected to their being mandatory.

"I don't want vaccinations to go away, I just want them to be my choice," said Gina Camp, a Los Angeles mother of three. "It's my right and my husband's right to make those decisions with our doctor, not the government."

http://www.latimes.com/local/westside/la-me-anti-vaccine-rally-20150704-story.html

amor
5th July 2015, 07:20
I ditto your sentiments 100% and my righteous rage sends daggers to the DOGS. The Agenda is to kill all the children who they don't cripple, make laws to force you to poison yourself at 55 or before, destroy the family and finally imprison and enslave whatever is left. Agenda 21. The NWO is using the Gays and the Supreme Court to unravel the family and people's rights. Next you will hear confusion about Gays adopting children and making babies through in-vetro fertilization. I predict Gay Divorces galore! Some older unions may be stable and loving; but if what I have heard about the hedonistic bath-house lifestyle is true, the majority will divorce. Living together is not easy for anyone; and children hold most marriages through tough times. It should be against the law for the government to intervene in matters of the Churches and Schools because they receive funds from the government, which funds, after all belong to the people and not the government. The TAIL is now WAGGING THE DOG!

amor
5th July 2015, 07:31
That is what Americans must do, follow Iceland.

amor
5th July 2015, 07:59
Hello Omniverse: On the subject of ET's, a mere visual difference would not upset me, except for one I can think of. However, the terrifying part would be the dark, demonic presence which I have unfortunately experienced twice, once when I found myself floating above my body and I knew that this evil thing was trying to steal my body and perhaps soul and the other when the Lord showed me the Horror guarding Hell in the form of Three Demons. My heart was about to stop, literally, when I was snatched away from them. The fable the government is giving about people not being able to cope with the knowledge is total B.S. to hide up the fact that the government has sold us out to Alien Demons and Darkest Corporate Evil ones.

Omni
5th July 2015, 08:26
Hello Omniverse:
Greetings Amor :)

On the subject of ET's, a mere visual difference would not upset me, except for one I can think of. However, the terrifying part would be the dark, demonic presence which I have unfortunately experienced twice, once when I found myself floating above my body and I knew that this evil thing was trying to steal my body and perhaps soul and the other when the Lord showed me the Horror guarding Hell in the form of Three Demons. My heart was about to stop, literally, when I was snatched away from them.
If I have any advice having thousands of experiences of this nature in both negative and positive ways(things like virtual reality and electronic telepathy), it would be that there are many more dark ones/illusionists with these technologies than benevolent sources(active on earth i mean). The benevolent sources tend to stay away from overt influence/contact because it can have a way of getting a person targeted by the shadow government. However the human sources have these techs now, and they are up to all sorts of mischief. I can't say I know what you experienced for sure, but it surely sounds quite like a virtual reality experience mixed with electromagnetic signatures to generate specific energies and cognitions in your perception, and I would say trusting them at face value could be a mistake.

If these experiences have utter truth to them, I would say benevolent sources were behind them to some degree. I get experiences that are dark sometimes, but I ask for them to learn more about ET races and ET realities and whatever else.

A dark source would not likely serve you truth in giving you these experiences. Just my 2 cents.

The fable the government is giving about people not being able to cope with the knowledge is total B.S. to hide up the fact that the government has sold us out to Alien Demons and Darkest Corporate Evil ones.
I think people could handle it too. wtf. How weak is a mind that breaks down when it figures out it is not alone in the universe. :facepalm: I think it could be handled in both good and bad ways though.

If ETs showed up and just gave the world the truth in a day, most of the world would think ETs were demons/government agents deceiving the world, even a lot of people who research ETs and believe in them might be suspicious because the truth does not align with the picture UFOlogy presents. In many cases ET enthusiasts are more delusional about ETs than people who ignore all ET related info and testimony. Just one of the ironies of so many psy ops.

WhiteFeather
5th July 2015, 14:24
Not to worry and give up hope. I'm sure will have our time shortly. Karma is a bitch.

Morbid
6th July 2015, 17:18
i believe that by living a more or less free life i set an example to others that it is quite possible to detatch from the system and stay happy at the same time. more and more people i meet start to question their ways. and thats in itself a substantial progress.

awakeningmom
20th July 2015, 21:27
Not to worry and give up hope. I'm sure will have our time shortly. Karma is a bitch.

I wish I could say I shared your optimism, Whitefeather, but hasn't this been going on for thousands of years, with the worst of the worst staying in charge, hiding all of the "goodies" (like free energy and healing technologies) and subjugating/siphoning off the rest of us? Do you see any signs of "our time" coming? What signs? With mandatory vaccinations, GMO's, fluoridation, pedophilia, LIBOR scandals, derivative bailouts, etc. all being ignored by the majority as if they weren't happening at all (or worse, that they are GOOD for us), I just don't see things turning around.

I am starting to feel so isolated -- I feel like the information is hitting us right in the face. Serious books are being published about how harmful GMO's and vaccines are -- books and authors that cannot simply be dismissed as "conspiracy theorists" or "anti-science" -- books like Altered Genes, Twisted Truth or the Vaccine Epidemic -- and I can't get any one of my friends to even look at the books. They would rather roll their eyes at me and chalk it up to me being alarmist, gullible, etc....

Hazelfern
20th July 2015, 21:49
I know exactly how you feel A-Mom :)
My current focus is on the financial scams being perpetrated and shoved down our throats.
I do think however that more and more folks are feeling the pain and questioning this 'existence'.
Just today I had this conversation with a co-worker. She approached me first and said: "I see and agree
with what you've been talking about. This is not a good way to live." She is finally feeling the pain of living pay to pay, having no disposable income and barely enough to pay the bills. One false move and we are diced to pieces.
So, I appreciate your thread and your honesty.

Michelle Marie
20th July 2015, 22:33
Hi! Awakeningmom,

I'm active in presenting the solution (of awakening) to the problem (deceptive crimes against humanity). For example, I'm involved in a group called "Southern Oregon Blue Skies Project" (http://www.soblueskies.com/index.html) and we create events to raise awareness. In fact, Jon Rappaport is our next speaker on July 24. We have reserved a venue and he will be Skyped in to speak about cognitive dissonance.

I'm also creating a new project in which I'm currently seeking funding called "The Alchemy of Light" PROJECT. My role is to help raise awareness of researched evidence and to provide empowering information to peacefully replace their agenda. Our attention is focused on SOLUTIONS.

I'm just letting you know, a lot of people are organized and doing something.

Today I signed a class action lawsuit against Geoengineering.
(http://stateofthenation2012.com/?p=17988)
I know the creepy crawlers are using surveillance and fusion centers to identify those who push against their agenda -- However, I also know the power of my Universal Free Will Choice and the Divine Authority that will work towards protecting that. I'm proceeding without fear. I would warn the harmful factions that their soul fate is being called in now according to Divine Law.

Truth will win. We're on our way.

Everyone that awakens helps the whole of Humanity. Our numbers are growing rapidly.

I hope this helps. Send me a personal message if you have any specific questions (anybody).

Lots of love,
Michelle Marie

Michelle Marie
20th July 2015, 22:52
Re: Focusing on Solutions

My time, and especially my Internet time has been limited. I've thought of sharing my community visioning project here, on Avalon, but haven't gotten around to it yet. But just for one example, here are some headlines that we envision and put our focused intentional energy into.

Consciousness technologies....focus on intentions in a group setting, or virtually in real time (or no time!). Then intent is to reach the subconscious mind (the way TellYouwhatyourVision or TV does) only consciously toward what we wish to create.

Share these intentions with us! We are making HEADLINES!

Lots of love,
Michelle Marie

Lost N Found
20th July 2015, 23:40
Well You all get to see my young spry age by just looking at my membership status, not afraid to let folks know that. Anyway, when I was in Vietnam I really thought the world was at its end and so I figured I would just end it myself. I was on my way and something stopped me so I did my tour came home and started all over. Well long story short, I was awakened way back then but went back to sleep in the late 70's. Woke up again in 2009 and realized that nothing had changed other than it just got worse. Sure I could just put an end to it all again but there are so many loving folks around me and just look at all the loving knowledgeable folks on this forum that continue. Michell Marie you have a very good way of giving hope. Thank you. So back to this nasty nasty world we face daily, Yes It does appear that no one is paying attention but as stated by so many, there are a lot of us out here that are paying attention and doing what we can to wake more people up, we are doing actions to stop the satanistic, ugly sick corporations, politicians criminals of/on this world now. This is what we do today and we do it with a smile on our faces. Take hope, Be and think positive, move into the light this drives the dark away. Fear is food for the nasties. Others have stated to just quit participating. This is sound advice surely. In your State A-Mom all those folks need to get rid of good ole brown boy I see that there is a big movement to recall that mess so take heart.

Know this in your heart that the 100th monkey is coming up for us and you can already see results happening by just keeping your eyes open. This is going to take a major decision on all of us at some point. We do have to make that change and be responsible. Can't say much more Mom but Thank you for speaking up. Hope you move towards the light more and more.

Love you all
Lost N Found

awakeningmom
21st July 2015, 06:01
Thank you all for the responses. Michelle Marie, I really appreciate your focus on action and solutions That's how I'm hard-wired too. I write and publish articles about various health conspiracies. I donate to several activist organizations. And I'm trying to get even more involved locally with causes I believe in. But it gets so frustrating to see all these good people engaged in fighting various good fights and then losing to the NOTHING (to borrow from the Never Ending Story), which keeps creeping in, steadily, incessantly, finally devouring many once-passionate activists' desire to create a better world. Look at all the people in Hawaii fighting against GMO contamination. They've been fighting for two decades to get the biotech industry out of there -- and then one lone district court judge can simply tell them that they have no power to regulate or ban GMO's in their communities, that the GMO industry trumps all health and environmental concerns. Same thing with Governor Brown and the CA state legislature imposing mandatory vaccines and removing personal choice. The NOTHING takes over again. People invest years of their lives getting riled up and fighting for positive change -- and most of the time, the bad guys win in the end. I do realize that some parts of the EU have managed to resist some GMO cultivation-- but GMO's are in Europe too and it seems like it's just a matter of time before the U.S. imposes its biotech footprint there permanently as well.

I want to believe and focus on real solutions too, but I see why many in the alternative community give up on working for external solutions in this corrupted matrix and turn inward. I just don't know if that's the result of a finally acquired transcendent wisdom and the ability to see beyond the daily illusion or just exhausted resignation.

I'm not always this much of a downer, but it's getting really lonely trying to wake other people I care about up.

Michelle Marie
24th July 2015, 00:47
Never give up.

Hope. Faith. Empowerment.

We have great momentum. We are just barely coming into our true power.

Can artificial intelligence EVER be better than REAL intelligence? No. There are those who deceive themselves, but they will also defeat themselves.

Your own answers are found within, as well as your creative genius. You have a pure and innocent humility. This will serve you well.

Lots of love,
Michelle Marie