PDA

View Full Version : 18 Secret UFO files (Rendlesham) to be released by March 2016

lucidity
4th July 2015, 22:44
Hello Siblings,

In 2013 the UK released many, but not all of, it's UFO files.
Amongst the ones not released were 18 about Rendlesham.

Due to pressure from campaigners these will be released by March 2016.

http://rt.com/uk/271480-government-ufo-files-released/

be happy :-)

lucidity

Cidersomerset
4th July 2015, 23:06
This will be interesting how this goes , there has been
headway on the US side with several articles this year.
One in which the US military recognised one of the
serviceman John Burroughs who became sick after
his encounter,Recently being agreed it was caused
at Rendleshamon active service. I'd have to look up
the details.

Its Nick Popes signature case as well , and he has
only reported what the US witness's has said mainly.
So I am not putting to much hope on anything other
than " ask the Americans " but you never know....

----------------------------------------------------------

I just looked in my archive as I've put up several UFO threads
this year, some have been about Rendlesham with Linda Moulton
Howe and Jimmy churdh. But I must have posted them on someone
else's thread, a couple here have some related material.........

Gary Heseltine: "M.O.D UFO Reporting Closed In Deliberate Act To Break Momentum That Was Building"

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?82547-Gary-Heseltine-M.O.D-UFO-Reporting-Closed-In-Deliberate-Act-To-Break-Momentum-That-Was-Building

RICHPLANET TV - The Sheffield UFO Incident - 17/03/2015 // UFO Gatekeeper /debunkers Dr. David Clarke & Andy Roberts...

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?82133-RICHPLANET-TV-The-Sheffield-UFO-Incident-17-03-2015-UFO-Gatekeeper-debunkers-Dr.-David-Clarke-Andy-Roberts...

Cidersomerset
4th July 2015, 23:30
Ep. 266 FADE to BLACK Jimmy Church w/ L.M. Howe, John Burroughs LIVE on air

interview starts aprox 33 mins , this seems one of the most recent
interviews and I have not heard this one yet. John Burrows does
say at the start about the House of Lords report , saying they have
not heard anything yet, Which was a month ago. Linda Moulton Howe
comes on next and says she has had another former airman come forward
and confirms that a craft landed , with occupants and a film was taken
of some of the events, then she goes into it in more detail.

Interview last for aprox 1hr , some interesting stuff but when John said Nick
Pope was going to be his first guest on his new radio show , my heart sank
..LOL.. But maybe Nick is going to actual disclose something ??

s4iyBihXA7Y

Recorded.. 4 Jun 2015

Linda Moulton Howe and John Burroughs join us with the announcement about their
new show on KGRA, Phenomenon Radio...we then discuss current events, Rendlesham
and Linda's research into cat mutilations around the world...Les, LJ3 is with us live in
the studio and we are taking calls...great show.

DNA
4th July 2015, 23:50
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D1NcWGC028I

FYI Linda Moulten Howe has already read this stuff. She breaks it down and the information has some staggering implications.
I'm well versed in the rendalshim forest incident and this interview has some mind blowing additions.

I'm doing this on my phone while on a break at work, so this it's brief.

The major point is this.

The key witness to all of this was an army soldier who was the only witness both days of the event. it was a two day ufo sighting slash reaccurance.
so this soldier can't get his va benefits due to the fact his medical records are labeled top secret.
so this soldier goes to John macain, the senator, pleads his case citing the injustice of it all, on top of it he has a heart condition.
so,,,,,, macain gets the file released so the guy can get his va medical coverage, and holy sh!t balls is this guy's file loaded with amazing sh!t.

The file stated that the soldier received longer exposure to UFO light than normal. !!
So what is normal??
The report goes on to say that UFO light negatively affects the body and mind. The report stated that the soldier in question developed negative heart problems as a result of the exposure.
And get this, when the va office approved his treatment the line where it states condition stated HEART PROBLEMS DUE TO UFO EXPOSURE.

On top of this it is mentioned that just the light alone emitted from a UFO affects the mind and memory.

lucidity
5th July 2015, 01:06
Hi Siblings,

I have a request:
Has anyone got a link to this 460 page MOD report ?
(ie. the one referred to repeatedly by Linda Moulton-Howe in the interview)

Thank you to anyone that replies.

be happy :-)

lucidity

DNA
5th July 2015, 02:59
This information is important. It appears that tptb through Hollywood have actually been trying to enlighten us on some important ufo basics.

Here is a clip from that movie COWBOYS AND ALIENS showing the star of the movie suffering from memory loss due to UFO light exposure. The movie also shows a group of captive humans who's only cell is the light they can't look away from right above their heads.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3arzKYqKyXg

There is also the recent movie Skyline which depicts an invading alien race and their most powerful weapon is simply a pretty light people get transfixed by.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7g7tGe0EAb8

aranuk
5th July 2015, 04:25
Linda is great!

Stan

WhiteLove
5th July 2015, 08:34
Have you thought about it, every single day of your life, they have lied to you about some of the most reality shaping aspects of your life. Every single day, the military industrial complex knows more about reality than you do. And chances are they know more about your essence than you do. Every single day, there is a president taking action based on his/her ego specifically to allow this deception to continue. You wake up, they lie to you. Another day, you wake up, they lie again. And the reason for this hiding of information is so that power is gained against you, designed so that you can not become free. So when a person like Edward Snowden or Julian Assange takes some of the truth and brings it to the people, the people in power such as John Kerry, send a clear dead cold message to Edward Snowden for his action of liberation: "Come back here and stand in our system of justice". A justice, a juridical system, corrupt to its very core. That's why he encourages Edward to take that action, to trap him, because he already knows the outcome of that. And that's why Edward does not take that route, because he is aware of the truth.

Every single day is a lie - until the truth comes out. The truth shall set us all free.

The reason why I have had a real UFO experience in this life, is because there is intelligence out there - beyond the one on this planet - that wants me to be aware of the truth.

Gardener
5th July 2015, 10:20
If what Linda is reporting about these rendlesham 'entities' being us in the future 40-50,000 years, collecting dna to repair (a bandaid) their bodies, then in view of what happened then, the future must have a different outcome when in their past the event must not have occured.

Sunny-side-up
5th July 2015, 15:24
If what Linda is reporting about these rendlesham 'entities' being us in the future 40-50,000 years, collecting dna to repair (a bandaid) their bodies, then in view of what happened then, the future must have a different outcome when in their past the event must not have occured.

Good point but maybe!

If in the future we/they can time-travel as reported, well before the point of knowing a fix was needed, maybe we/they had already set off hundreds of thousands of times lines that the travelers of each time-line need DNA re-settings for o.o and the most effective solution is to simply pop back here each time!

lucidity great post btw :)

ghostrider
5th July 2015, 15:27

future Earth humans have been making mischief in our NOW for a very long time ... I dont' think it's an accident that supposed ET's and spaceships always pop in and out around military bases ??? cause the military runs the time travel program ... I think they come in and out near military bases because it's protocol ... the story is deeper than we know , and we will never know the whole truth ... they killed a president in broad daylight in front of the most freedom loving Americans ...

Cidersomerset
5th July 2015, 17:18
Quote Posted by Gardener (here)
Good point but maybe!

If in the future we/they can time-travel as reported, well before the point of knowing a fix was needed,
maybe we/they had already set off hundreds of thousands of times lines that the travelers of each
time-line need DNA re-settings for o.o and the most effective solution is to simply pop back here each time!

lucidity great post btw

This reminds me of one of the early Project Camelot vids with Dan Burisch
and the two types of ' future us ' J 45's ( greys) , P 52's ( greys as well ?) and
Nordic tall blond Orions humans .from the future , trying to change the
time line or something....It gets a bit confusing , then Dan lost the plot,
and 'slagged' off project Camelot and I don't know what the situation is now?

Dan discusses his experience in Area 51, where he befriended a captive
J-rod 45,000 called Chi'el'ah; his complex relationship with Chi'el'ah, extending
across decades and timelines; his connection with Majestic-12; the war between
Majestic and the Illuminati; the race to close down the Looking Glass technology
and secure the man-made stargates leading up to 2012;

KhK3Os_eE4g

Uploaded on 18 Nov 2007
Out from under Majestic: Dan Burisch uncensored - Part 1
Las Vegas, July 2006

DNA
5th July 2015, 22:30
Have you thought about it, every single day of your life, they have lied to you about some of the most reality shaping aspects of your life. Every single day, the military industrial complex knows more about reality than you do. And chances are they know more about your essence than you do. Every single day, there is a president taking action based on his/her ego specifically to allow this deception to continue. You wake up, they lie to you. Another day, you wake up, they lie again. And the reason for this hiding of information is so that power is gained against you, designed so that you can not become free. So when a person like Edward Snowden or Julian Assange takes some of the truth and brings it to the people, the people in power such as John Kerry, send a clear dead cold message to Edward Snowden for his action of liberation: "Come back here and stand in our system of justice". A justice, a juridical system, corrupt to its very core. That's why he encourages Edward to take that action, to trap him, because he already knows the outcome of that. And that's why Edward does not take that route, because he is aware of the truth.

Every single day is a lie - until the truth comes out. The truth shall set us all free.

The reason why I have had a real UFO experience in this life, is because there is intelligence out there - beyond the one on this planet - that wants me to be aware of the truth.

I don't mean to get all Jack Nicholson on you but there is a very real chance we can't handle the truth. And this coming from someone who is pretty darn educated on the subject and I've had my own UFO experiences .

Cider beat me to it, but yes it sounds like Dan Burisch. So much so that it seemed like Linda was interpreting the Rendelshim information through a Dan Burisch lens so to speak, and stop me if I'm wrong but isn't the only data Linda had to go on in regards to the time travel interpretation a communication the soldier in question received stating "they are us and we are them"? That's kind of an obscure Jumping point to come to the rest of her conclusions. just saying, no disrespect intended for the good God mother LMH.:cake:

KiwiElf
6th July 2015, 08:52
Bashar has also claimed, way back in the 80-90's, that his people are our future selves - a "hybrid" of human and grey-type beings (well detailed and explained in "BASHAR - Blueprint for Change - A Message from Our Future" - available for download on Avalon)

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?9462-Interesting-Free-Books-in-PDF/page9