PDA

View Full Version : What is this?

Jayren
5th July 2015, 00:52
Is this someone standing behind me or a reflection? I don't remember any one in this pic but me when I took it. Any personal insights are welcome.

Lifebringer
5th July 2015, 01:06
Are you taking a selfie or reflcting off a mirror? Nose on the face doesn't look like yours. Perhaps the dimentions are changing? IDK. Maybe a smoke demon cheering you on. ;)

Jayren
5th July 2015, 01:16
Are you taking a selfie or reflcting off a mirror? Nose on the face doesn't look like yours. Perhaps the dimentions are changing? IDK. Maybe a smoke demon cheering you on. ;)

It was a selfie after I took it and left I had a lot of corresponding things happen within my reality. A bug flew right in front of my face observed me looked me in the eyes and flew away quicker than it came but I watched it. And a little tiny dog came up to me and licked my fingers for basically a high it was telling me and how happy it was that I petted him I thought of him as just another person in its character. So did I with this fly. So this image I get behind me, it could be a reflection all though the light coming in could be a windown letting light in from the sun and the girl reflecting off of it could of been my friends girl that was over there, that is possible. But the way that it looks just looks weird and that makes me open to other possibilities. My phones camera isn't the best either and I was smoking but I still don't remember anyone in this pic so yeah at this point I'm still wondering

Here's an edited one , this could be just a little better?

Sunny-side-up
5th July 2015, 09:57
Can you take another picture in the same place and angle?

Then we could compare and analyse some!

sirdipswitch
5th July 2015, 14:05
Not Your reflection... no hand with cig...???

ghostrider
5th July 2015, 14:57
for what it's worth , ET's carry a shielding device on their person , they walk among us completely invisible , and it's old technology ... for them anyway ... yes they and their craft can be right next to you and you'll never see them ... only after photos are taken do people say , HEY I don't remember seeing that when I took the picture ...

lake
5th July 2015, 15:06
If you turn the focus of your personal perception of this reality to the vantage point of the "what is this".......and then consider the view you will attain....you may find that it is you.

That exact view point is how I " sea, see, c, " my dreams and memories.... .......

Edit: to add.... ....... Unless of course your " only human "?
:idea:

Sunny-side-up
5th July 2015, 15:31
I've sun gazed a few times now turning my light vision into negative.
On one such occasion a giant flat, featureless disk pop'd into view hi up under the clouds and smoothly speed off over the horizon!

Now I don't think what I saw was an actual UFO/Entity (Might have been?) but was a mask/visual shield!
My altered state of vision allowed me to see it :)

Jayren
5th July 2015, 21:38
Not Your reflection... no hand with cig...???

It's a joint.

=[Post Update]=

I've sun gazed a few times now turning my light vision into negative.
On one such occasion a giant flat, featureless disk pop'd into view hi up under the clouds and smoothly speed off over the horizon!

Now I don't think what I saw was an actual UFO/Entity (Might have been?) but was a mask/visual shield!
My altered state of vision allowed me to see it :)

I sun gaze as well early in the morning and right before night when the sun is orange, I get a revitalizing energy.

Jayren
5th July 2015, 21:42
If you turn the focus of your personal perception of this reality to the vantage point of the "what is this".......and then consider the view you will attain....you may find that it is you.

That exact view point is how I " sea, see, c, " my dreams and memories.... .......

Edit: to add.... ....... Unless of course your " only human "?
:idea:

Hmm, l am equal to all other consciousness on this planet and beyond. What makes us different is our perceptions. But they come from the same source soooo.

=[Post Update]=

for what it's worth , ET's carry a shielding device on their person , they walk among us completely invisible , and it's old technology ... for them anyway ... yes they and their craft can be right next to you and you'll never see them ... only after photos are taken do people say , HEY I don't remember seeing that when I took the picture ...

Yes this is exactly what this picture was, I will have my answer today when I return and ask a friend.

Jayren
6th July 2015, 01:00
So I asked him and he said he didn't know we compared the faces and he still didn't think it was the same girl , so it's definitely something , I think it's amazing.