PDA

View Full Version : Book Club?

markenty13
5th July 2015, 13:34
Hey all,

Wondered what your thoughts are in sharing books with each other, i have a tonne of books just lying around doing nothing and thought it would be nice to share these with people on this forum.

I thought we could list the books we want to share and PM each other if we want to borrow one, just pay for the postage ourselves, might be best to stick to the same country though as costs could run high.

Thoughts? :)

Ted
5th July 2015, 17:02
Good idea. I have a bunch of books too.

letspaly
5th July 2015, 23:47
i would love a list too to start reading. have any?

Ted
6th July 2015, 00:44
i would love a list too to start reading. have any?
What genre or subject are you interested in?

Sailing Beyond Knowledge
6th July 2015, 01:08
Yes I have a large bunch already to share on ecology, consciousness, free energy, permaculture, electric universe, repressed science, health. People just pm me for details...

Bluegreen
6th July 2015, 06:08
Here is Bill Ryan's massive book download available in the "Books, Videos, Articles, Etc." section
http://www.projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?9462-Interesting-Free-Books-in-PDF/page6
:)
Please continue ...

Sailing Beyond Knowledge
7th July 2015, 01:54
Here is my library of books. You should be able to access and download anything you might be interested in ecology, consciousness, free energy, permaculture, electric universe, repressed science, health :flower:
https://www.mediafire.com/folder/fk530vmtvonhw/Carlitas_Library

Hazelfern
8th July 2015, 00:17
Hey all,

Wondered what your thoughts are in sharing books with each other, i have a tonne of books just lying around doing nothing and thought it would be nice to share these with people on this forum.

I thought we could list the books we want to share and PM each other if we want to borrow one, just pay for the postage ourselves, might be best to stick to the same country though as costs could run high.

Thoughts? :)

Fantastic idea! I would like to read Fire in the Sky.