PDA

View Full Version : Scratching the Surface of Free Energy Transcript and Podcast.

Sailing Beyond Knowledge
7th July 2015, 02:23
Hello all, I have been a member here for some years but not very active as I have been busy working as an ecologist and focusing on the conservation of the Amazon rainforest in Ecuador which is a doomed story now. I recently wrote a book called The Silent Ecocide-the Environmental Crisis is a Crisis of Human Consciousness. In my book I have a few transcripts I transcribed from some interviews from my old podcast of five years ago. Here is one such interview with a Free Energy expert, I have another with a Free Energy inventor too which is in the book The Silent Ecocide.

I would like to offer the interview and its transcript here as its a very informative foundation for anyone new to this subject, a field which I take seriously as its one of the only solutions that could save the planet from Ecocide, if consciousness changes in time for humanity to shift to Free Energy. The only thing that will put a stop to destroying our last great wildernesses as the rainforests and oceans of planet Earth.

Scratching the Surface of Free Energy with Patrick Kelly podcast interview (http://sailingbeyondknowledge.podomatic.com/entry/2010-06-04T02_28_05-07_00)

Transcript
Scratching the Surface of Free Energy with Patrick Kelly. June 4th 2010.
After merely scratching the surface with an introduction to Free-Energy, Patrick Kelly shares his knowledge and expertise on Free-Energy devices and the tribulations and challenges that inventors go through whilst attempting to make their designs available to the world.

Patrick Kelly has compiled an amazing resource of information and eBooks along with offering many Free-Energy related patents which researchers can download free from his websites. Patrick Kelly's background is in engineering.

''one of the well-known laws in engineering is the “Law” of Conservation of Energy, which says you cannot take more out of a system than you put into it, which is almost true but not quite. You can't take more energy out of a system than is in it, but you don't necessarily have to put it into the system in the first place. I was not aware of this until in 1985 I was alerted to the existence of Free-Energy by a TV documentary called ''It Runs on Water''.

The program itself was not well presented or helpful in encouraging further research by the viewer, however it showed the work of Stan Meyer of the United States, where he demonstrated that it is possible to split water rather than breaking it down using electrolysis. Water-splitting is a system which requires far less energy than electrolysis. I saw his experiments on a video copy of the TV programme which I had made, but I couldn't quite make out the patent number which I needed in order to do further research on his device, so I called the patent office and explained the problem at which point they laughed and said 'we've had dozens of calls for this, what we will do is send you a list of 40 of his patents and you can then choose which ones you want to order'.

It was from then on I was aware that there was such a thing as Free Energy. If you think about it, the evidence is all around you. You can draw energy from the wind and for that, you do not have to put any energy into it as the energy comes flowing in from the environment. The same with water, you can use the water in a river to turn a water wheel and that will generate energy that you can use day in, day out with no need for any kind of fuel. The same applies to tides, using tidal energy to power generators when the tide goes in and out.

You can generate a large amount of energy from waves using your own equipment or a generator that can be built into floor of the seabed. You can get lots of other energy coming in free from the environment, sunlight which will heat water, power engines or generate electricity from solar panels.

There is Geothermal energy where the difference between the temperature deep down in the Earth and at the surface, is sufficient to drive generators. Very simple and obviously, the sun shines on plants and they grow, when you can dry them and burn them you can get energy from that 'biomass'. There are other sources of free-energy. When I was young there were no real electronic components available. We built crystal radio receivers, from wire and a crystal. I did not realise it at the time that was a key component for one method of extracting energy from the environment.

There is a patent by Raymond Phillips which shows how to take an aerial, choose any radio station, whatever frequency you like, tune it and produce a current which will run lights and charge batteries, that is a low power operation but it does work.

You can also pull energy from the general environment itself and conventional science will always assure you that there is a very large difference in voltage as you rise up from the surface of the Earth, so much so that if you are standing on the ground, your head is probably several hundred volts, higher voltage than your feet. You know what happens when you connect a higher voltage with a lower voltage, you produce a current which you can use to power a light bulb or charge a battery, now the same thing happens in the environment, if you have several hundred volts at your head and zero volts at your feet , then you can use a motionless device to operate on that voltage difference and so can power equipment if you understand the technique.

There is a patent which is very informative on this subject from a German man called Herman Plauson and he shows a variety of ways to capture and use this energy. You put up an aerial, and using an Earth connection you can pull a lot of power out of the air with no input power at all! So this very simple method demonstrates that there is energy all around us, energy which can be harnessed and used. When I started compiling my research there was barely anything available about it, now I update my research about 70 times a year, it is an intriguing subject''

C - What is your experience and knowledge of Free Energy Suppression?

Patrick - Suppression is widespread and very violent. This is very understandable because when you think about it, a company like British Shell Petroleum, which is just one of dozens of different Oil Companies, make a net profit of many millions of US dollars per hour, every hour of every day of every week of every month of every year. You can easily understand that they are going to be very upset if someone comes along and says “hey wouldn't you like to buy this generator? This generator will only cost you two thousand dollars and produces all the electricity you will ever want, it uses no fuel, you don't have to buy oil, you can run an electric car on this device, without having to buy any more oil, wouldn't that be great?” The answer is that the oil company would not like it, and the people that would like it even less are the government. The government is taking around 85 percent of the cost that you pay at the fuel pump as tax.

The government are not going to be happy if you decide you can run a car without buying oil at all. In the UK they have a pilot scheme by instead of charging for the oil they are going to charge you to use the roads, it doesn't matter that you have already paid for the construction and maintenance of those same roads, they are still going to charge you for using your own roads. The charges have been as high as £1.20 per mile ($1.60) on a motorway, which means if you want to drive two or three hundred miles to visit family, it is going to cost you hundreds of pounds. I think that they are trialling this system to get it going and tested so that if (actually, when) Free Energy is introduced, they have some other way of extracting money from you.

I have a friend called Dave Lawton who lives in Wales. He and I have run a couple of Free Energy Conferences in Wales. Dave Lawton has replicated Stan Meyer's water-splitting system using low voltage and very little power. I documented his work and now many people have built water-splitters of their own. Dave went to the local Welsh Authority to see if he could get a grant for another project which he was developing. He then got a visit from two people, unsurprisingly, dressed in black. People who were extremely odd, very peculiar, they asked lots of questions and took his documentation. They went away and said that they would be in touch.

After a while, when there was nothing from them, Dave phoned the Environmental Agency and asked about them and the Agency said 'Oh they are not from us at all’, ''Lawton asked, “well can I have their phone number as they have documents of mine which need to be returned?'' They said, “well no, we can't give you their phone number, we are not allowed to do that''. Eventually he got a message saying that they had posted his documents back days ago. Yet he had not received anything. He kept pursuing them and eventually he did get his documents back but the post mark showed clearly that it had been posted only 24 hours before. That story is just a gentle one.

A friend of mine in India called Ravi, has replicated Dave's water-splitting cell. He is a Mechanical Engineer and he posted YouTube videos, participated in discussions on forums and became well known. He was then raided by five car loads of people who were supposed to have been from the local Tax Office. Instead of just taking his records, they went into his workshop, they took his materials, they took his water-splitting Cell and they warned him ''Don't talk about this cell any more''. Eventually he got some of his stuff back, he called the local Tax people and asked them, '' What was all that about''...and they said, '' Well we are sorry but they were not from us at all''. The peculiar thing about this was that Ravi had just finished his experiments on splitting water, and so, when they raided him he had completed that work. However, this is quite typical for inventors and developers who talk about what they are doing. Publicity about free-energy designs is most unwelcome for the oil and taxation people in every country.

A friend of mine called Bill Williams in the USA, produced a simple 'Joe Cell' and attached it to his elderly Ford pick-up truck. A Joe Cell is difficult to get working but Bill found that his truck was acting like a racing car with the slightest touch of the accelerator taking the vehicle from 25 mph to 50 mph in no time at all. So before he came into town he pulled into a lay-by at the side of the road to see if he could somehow tone the device down and make it easier to control in heavy traffic. As he stopped off, a big four wheel drive vehicle, pulled in just in front of him and two men whom were armed with pistols got out and they handed him a dossier two inches thick with photographs of all his family, timetables of where they would be at each moment of each day and they said ''You must destroy this cell and stop talking about it or else !!''.

Bill didn't take very kindly to that treatment, and unfortunately for them, their timing was wrong because, by co-incidence, the night before he had uploaded to the web some engineering blueprints of how you can make this cell. I had just emailed him and asked “These are very nice do you mind if I put them into my eBook?'' And he said “no that is fine go ahead”. So the moment that he had alerted us to the attempted intimidation by these people, I spread his information widely on the web and so, some ten thousand people had received a copy that day. The really big advantage of doing that is, that there is no longer any gain in intimidating Bill.

If they were to attack him or his family, then they would just be giving a stamp of approval to how good his Joe Cell is. So, as a result, it doesn't pay them to intimidate. However they came back to him again, a couple of weeks later to his house, and he saw them off with a shotgun. He pointed this out to the local Sheriff who was not at all happy about armed men coming in and throwing their weight about in his jurisdiction. They haven't been back since.

Bill has now refined his cell so that it is now connected to the carburettor on his vehicle and now, when he drives around, although the engine is able to draw in fuel as normal, it just doesn't, and as he can drive around without using any fuel at all.

John Bedini in the USA, who is a very gifted man, built a device called a Tesla Switch, he built it into a cigar box as a demonstration unit and showed it at the TeslaTech Conference in the States in 1985. He had this device running self-powered for six months. Two armed thugs visited him, in his workshop. They pushed him up against a wall, shoved a gun in his face and said to him ''You will buy gasoline for the rest of your life''. They then smashed his Tesla Switch. Even twenty years afterwards, John is reluctant to speak about the Tesla Switch in public, although in private, he calls the circuit “Pure Gold !” That form of intimidation is quite typical of what goes on.

Eugene Mallove, was due to demonstrate a Free Energy device to the US Senate. Just a few days before the demonstration, he was beaten to death in his own backyard, this is the kind of treatment which we get from the opposition.
More recently, Bob Boyce, from the States produced a system which was roughly twelve hundred percent more efficient than Michael Faraday's famous figures for electrolysis of water. Bob's design is effectively, a larger version of Dave Lawton's device using plates instead of tubing. Bob's cell can generate 100 litres of HHO gas mix per minute but that rate is so high, that it is usually eased back to 50 litres per minute, (which is a very serious rate of gas flow). Bob was told by Maj.

Todd Hathaway, on behalf of the US Military, that “It is all right to use boosters to improve the miles per gallon performance of vehicles, but you must NOT run a vehicle on water alone''. In spite of this, Bob continued to experiment. They then tried to give him a 3.5 year jail term “for running a car on an unapproved fuel”. Bob beat the charge in court as he was testing an engine running on HHO gas from his electrolyser cell, in this workshop behind his house and not on the road. They then tried to discredit Bob with a fake commercial booster operation, and failed spectacularly as the HHO community was well aware of Bob's abilities. They attacked him in three other ways and he has now retired to 'hill-billy country' and is no longer active.

The opposition reckon that most people are incapable of making free-energy devices for themselves. Most inventors who make a successful device, usually don't document it. Once they have solved their problem, they usually take it apart and move on to something else that interests them. When I talked to Dave Lawton and discovered that he had managed to replicate Stan Meyer's “Water Fuel Cell”, his Cell had already reached his spares box, it was then that I asked him if I could write up about it and put it in my eBook (http://www.free-energy-info.com/PJKbook.pdf).

Generally speaking as well, Inventors and experimenters like that are incapable of stringing two words together and so, can't describe their developments clearly. Also, people who are gifted with the ability to invent free-energy devices, almost never have any kind of business abilities and frequently, no commercial interest of any kind. This makes them vulnerable to unscrupulous members of the opposition. Inventors are usually driven by curiosity about how the world works more than anything else.

Those are just some of the people who have been threatened, there are a lot of other people whom were not so lucky and ended up like Eugene Mallove. There was a guy who developed a battery, which was credit card size and very powerful. He was murdered at Charlotte Airport. It was made it look like death from a heart attack. They have a longitudinal beam weapon which can do that in about 30 seconds, and like radio waves, a longitudinal beam can pass through walls, never mind the glass of a car window.

C - You have just confirmed one of my theories.

Patrick - What's that?

C - That a heart attack can be induced.

Patrick - Yes that is right. The covert development in the USA is somewhere between fifty and a thousand years ahead of our normal non-covert technology.

If you consider how far we have come in the last hundred years, then try and imagine several hundred years more, you can see the sort of difference that it makes. Everything shown in the Star Trek TV series has been developed for real and kept under wraps as they don't want the public to have this kind of knowledge.

C- Please carry on and tell us more about other devices that you have researched and come into contact with.

Patrick - We are actually sitting in a sea of energy, we are completely surrounded by energy everywhere. We can pick up that energy if we want, it is called 'ambient background energy' of the environment or the 'zero-point energy field'. This energy is all around us, and if you have a device which is producing an energy output, and then you increase the operating voltage, the output goes up in proportion to the square of the voltage.

Similarly, if you increase the frequency at which your device operates, then the output goes up with the square of the frequency. So as an example if you have system that is working at fifty or sixty cycles a second on 12 volts, if you double the voltage and double the frequency, you get sixteen times as much power coming out, which means that if you raise the voltage to 9000 or 10000 volts and increase the frequency to 30000 cycles per second or more, you start producing serious amounts of power. These systems were promoted by a man called Donald Smith in the USA, he produced many different designs, some of which have the potential to produce a hundred kilowatts or more, just straight out of what appears to be the air! This is very straightforward science, however most people are not familiar with this type of science due to careful suppression over the last hundred years.

The Casimir Effect for example is where two plates are close together, there is a force pushing them towards each other, the gap between them should be wider, but they move towards each other, this is due to the zero point energy field moving in all directions equally at the same time, when it hits one of the plates, some of the energy is absorbed by the atoms and molecules in the plate itself, just a very tiny amount.

The same happens to the other plate, so they are getting slightly more push, from outside the gap than they are from inside the gap and that makes them move together slightly, which is also the cause of gravity. For example, if you have a pendulum near a very large mountain, the pendulum does not hang vertically downwards, but instead, it gets pushed towards the mountain slightly and so does not hang vertically downwards. The same zero-point energy flowing through the mountain, adds energy to the material making up the mountain, and so maintains the energy level of the atoms and molecules in the mountain.

C -Some people say that Free-Energy is not actually free, but instead, it is part of a fractal system, therefore taxing the Earth's gravity field, what is your view on this?

Patrick - Let me put this in context for you, Oliver Heaviside who was a major expert in this subject (and who, incidentally came up with the famous E=mC2 equation copied years later by Einstein) calculated the amount of energy, that is contained in every single 1 cubic centimetre anywhere in the universe, and that amount of energy is sufficient to create all of the visible matter in all of the universe. You could really never deplete the energy by using it, even if you used it for more than a thousand million years. There is another rule of thumb called a “law” by the ignorant, namely, that you can neither create or destroy energy. Now if that is the case, there is no way that anything you do could affect the energy of the Earth, the solar system or the universe. Not a chance. People talk about 'using up' energy, or 'consuming' energy, which is ridiculous. They say that a hundred watt light bulb consumes energy all the time that it is switched on. It doesn't !! There is no such thing as 'consuming energy'. You can actually extract energy from gravity. Hydroelectric schemes do that. Waterwheels do that. Simple mechanical mechanisms such as William Skinner's device do that, but it really doesn't matter as 'gravity' is not actually a force but instead is just a tiny imbalance in the zero-point energy field and so can never, ever, be depleted or reduced.

C– Is it part of our conditioning to think this?

Patrick - Yes absolutely, people who think that way are just not familiar with the reality of the situation, all you can do with energy is convert it from one form to another, and if you are slick you can convert it from the other form back into its original form, you can do useful work in both directions, it is quite straightforward to do that. One way to access this 'ambient background energy' that we are talking about here is through magnetism. A permanent magnet directs a minute part of the energy field into continuous streams of energy which we call 'lines of magnetic force'. The power of a permanent magnet does not come from the magnet itself, but it comes as a continuous stream of energy from the zero-point energy field. There are various ways in which free-energy can be accessed at a practical, usable level. Let me just run through a few of the people who have achieved this in different ways:

1. Raymond Phillips, his simple aerial produces 5 watts of power which can charge batteries, by taking a radio aerial, turning the signal into a direct current, not using any battery at all, just rectifying what comes down the aerial, this is small time but his patent exists.

2. Bob Boyce's prime interest is in HHO gas. Splitting water into this gas using his system involves using a toroidal transformer on which he winds three separate coils. If you pulse one coil, you actually get a return pulse from all three coils as they are linked magnetically through the toroid. If you then rectify those returning pulses, you get more output power than the power used to generate the initial pulse. There is a guy called Johan in South Africa, who has been using this very technique very effectively. He pulses the three coils simultaneously with three different frequencies of pulses. He has a little girl who drives a toy car powered by an 18 Amp-Hour capacity 12-volt lead-acid battery. She drives her little car around during the day, and then, during the night, her father takes the battery and connects this Bob Boyce battery-charging device to it. The battery powers the circuit and yet the battery gets charged up for the next day, this has already been repeated at least 35 times. According to conventional science, what he does is totally impossible. This proves that present day conventional science is inadequate. It shows us that the theory we are operating from needs to be expanded to cover other systems. Present day theory is based on equations originally defined by James Clerk Maxwell. After his death, some people took his equations and said “it’s easier if we don't use this component here because we will never need that”, and that was the component that explained mathematically how you can get free-energy. So the actual equations now have had the Free Energy part taken out and the remaining equations are now presented as being Maxwell's but they aren't they are truncated versions of the original equations. The original equations which Maxwell created showed quite clearly that you could get free energy from the environment if you wanted it.

3. There is a man in Canada called Ron Pugh who has built a very nice John Bedini style battery-pulsing system where he uses one battery to charge a whole bank of large batteries. Once you have finished charging the bank of batteries, you then use one of those batteries to charge another bank of batteries and the remainder of the charged batteries to power your household equipment. Ron gets about 13 times more power coming out that is being put in, this is called the Coefficient Of Performance or “COP”. It is the amount of energy which you get out, divided by the amount of energy that the user puts in to make it work. Actually, as lead-acid batteries are only 50% efficient, Ron is actually achieving a COP of 26 rather than 13.

4. For example look at a Solar Panel system. It takes up Free-Energy in the form of sunlight. How much effort do you have to put into generating that energy? None! The sunlight arrives and it generates a current for you. Actually that is one of the techniques you can use with a battery pulsing system, John Bedini has now just gone commercial with a device where you can pulse-charge battery banks even when there is not enough sunlight to allow the conventional battery charging method. The pulsing system doesn't need much voltage. You want the battery that you are charging to be at a different voltage to the one that is driving the system, so you want the charging battery to be ''floating''. This was the problem with John Bedini's system, you can't power a load with the battery bank while you are charging that same bank of batteries.

5. There is a very simple pulsed flywheel device built of wood that has an excess power of more than 20 watts. It has been built by Mr Tong and is promoted by his colleague Laurence Tseung. It has been on display in Hong Kong for quite some time with people invited to visit and check the performance with their own equipment and meters and even take the device apart to make sure there is nothing hidden. It consists of magnets and coils and a wheel that spins around.

6. There is a device that puts out 100 watts of continuous power and which needs no input power at all. It is called an 'electret'. If you go to your local electrical store and buy a drum of co-axial cable for television aerials, apply a high voltage to it and bake it in an oven for two or three days, let it sit and cool for a week. It then will produce 10,000 volts at ten milliamps, which is 100 Watts. It has no moving parts, and does nothing but pull energy from the environment.

7. A Turkish man called Muammer Yildiz, made a permanent magnet motor and demonstrated it at a Delft University lecture. After ten minutes of the demonstration, he turned it off and took the whole thing apart so it could be examined by the audience to show that there was nothing but permanent magnets powering it. The power output has been calculated as being 300 watts. As it has no need of a power input from the user, it has a COP (Co-efficient of Performance) value of Infinity.

8. I have a video of Floyd Sweet in America, filmed by Tom Bearden, running an early test on a system of his which was called a “vacuum triode amplifier” or “VTA” by Tom. All it is, is a permanent magnet which has three coils wound around it. Floyd powers it with 0.12 milli-watts and yet produced more than 500 watts of AC mains power of 120-volts 60 cycles per second, which is a COP of 3,300, it is not something you can argue about and say well perhaps you are reading the meter wrongly. When the gain is over 3,000 times, there is not a lot of scope for thinking that there is no energy gain!

9. Another motionless device comes from Tariel Kapanadze from Georgia, in eastern Europe. In one video he demonstrates a self-powered operation with more than 500 watts of continuous 240-volt 50 cycles per second mains output power. He uses two separate Earth connections and starts it operating with a 12V battery. Tariel also has versions with up to 50,000 watts of output. The COP is again infinity as it is self-powered.

10. Another example is James Hardy's (patented) system which uses a high-power water pump to project a jet of water against a paddle wheel, made out of a bicycle wheel with six little cups attached to the wheel which spin the wheel when the water jet hits them. The wheel then turns a shaft which powers a generator, which is connected both to an electric light bulb and to the pump which is powering the system. Output power can be up to 800 watts with the components used in the prototype. Again, the COP is infinity.

11. Another device is shown by Frank Prentice, who used a long wire as an aerial, the kind of wire that runs along a railway line, half a mile to a mile in length. When pulsed with half a kilowatt of electrical signal, it is possible to draw up to 3 Kilowatts of output power from this very simple device

12. I have another friend in Australia called Chas Campbell, his device has an output of 3 Kilowatts, he took a mains motor, driven by 50 cycles per second, 230 Volts mains. He geared it down to drive a series of shafts and a flywheel weighing 20 kilograms. The final output shaft of this device is geared up to an electrical generator and he found that he could make it self-powered and power additional equipment from the generator.

13. A man called Marvin Cole in the USA, built an electric motor which was based on a design by Nikola Tesla. He got the motor independently tested by Cal-Tech. They certified that it had an input requirement of just 27 watts when producing a 10 horsepower output, that is 7.45 kilowatts coming out and a COP of 275.

14. Then there is Richard Willis in Canada. he has a solid state pulsing system. The COP is 3,600, and he is offering 4.8 Kilowatt to 15 Kilowatt units for sale.

15. Thomas Henry Moray, used aerial systems, again pulling the power entirely from the air. He gave many public demonstrations where he cut the wires and placed a piece of glass between the cut ends of the wires and the power kept flowing. He had units with up to 50 kilowatt output. He was shot at repeatedly and eventually intimidated into silence about his methods.

16. For some forty years now, ShengHe Wang of China has been building motors powered only by permanent magnets. He has designs giving 1 kilowatt, 5 kilowatts and 50 kilowatts. He would like to give the design freely to every country in the world so that these motors could be made easily in any country, but he is not allowed to do that. He is a typical inventor with no understanding at all of the economic policies of the opposition.

C - How can we make these kinds of devices available when we have such resistance from the Oligarchic and Energy Monopolies in countries like the USA and Europe today?

Patrick - I would imagine that because the government is taking so much in the way of taxes, that the typical excuse will be that you cannot sell any Free-energy device until it has “passed our safety and reliability certification tests”. If an inventor says ''well this particular unit has passed China's reliability and safety tests”, they would probably just say “Well, it has not passed ours, and we are not China”. With methods like that, governments will make sure that such devices will never reach the marketplace.

More and more Free-Energy devices are emerging all over the world, China is not going along with the repression of Free Energy and it is too large a nation for any other country to do anything about although their free-energy generators are likely to be sold solely within China for some years to come. In America, the privately owned Patent Office is reported to have already managed to suppress some 44,000 American free-energy patents.

It is perfectly possible to run an unmodified electricity generator on HHO gas from water, plus some cold water mist. Many kilowatts of excess electrical power can be produced by that method and these generators have been run like this in remote areas for several years now.

There is an aerial system made by Lawrence Rayburn in Canada. This aerial forms a tuned resonant cavity up to the ionosphere. He was intending to market kits for people to use it and generate 10 Kilowatts of continuous mains power from it, but then, Lawrence decided that it was too dangerous for an untrained person to use safely, and so he does not publicise his design.

Jim Watson built a really massive version of John Bedini's self-powered flywheel system. John's system ran continuously self-powered in his workshop for more than three years. So Jim Watson built a bigger version using the starter motor, for an aircraft. The flywheel was 8 to 10 ft in diameter, the device was 20 ft long, 10 feet wide and 10 feet tall, he showed it at the 1985 TeslaTech Conference, it was charging its own batteries as well as putting out about 12 Kilowatts of excess power. He was intimidated and bought out by the opposition. Threatening the lives of whole families has proved to be very effective in the past.

Although it can happen the other way around – Paul Zigouras of the 'water car' forum produced a system which could blast a jet of water from a hose pipe into HHO gas at an enormous rate capable of powering a 235 HP marine engine, but he implied that he could be bought out. He was paid US $6,000,000 for it, which was the amount he was asking for.

Producing as much as 32 kilowatts from an input of a mere 25 watts, one replication of The Adams Motor is a most impressive performance. A typical Adams Motor designed by Robert Adams of New Zealand, is generally about 8 inches across, being a single rotor with magnets mounted on it and stationary pick-up coils positioned around the rotor. With careful adjustment, even a poorly constructed Adams Motor can be expected to have eight times more output than input.

Moving up to 100 kilowatts or more, Don Smith built a device like a Tesla Coil, operating at high frequency and high voltage. With skilful tuning, many kilowatts of power can be drawn from such a design. However, high voltage components are very expensive and so the device can cost a good deal to make and a lot of time may be needed when searching for the exact components required.
A man called Josef Papp produced 223 kilowatts from an adapted Volvo 90 horse power car engine. He sealed off the intake and exhaust, filled the crank case with a mixture of very pure inert gases, argon, krypton, neon,....He gave an indoor demonstration where he produced a measured 300 horsepower for 35 minutes with literally, no intake, no exhaust and no normal fuel used.

Let's take a look at another inventor who could produce 1.5 Megawatts (1,500 Kilowatts) and who had this device running under test for a period of two years with the only moving part in his system being water which was circulating inside a toroidal pipe. Produced by Dr Oleg Gritskevitch of the USSR, it was a toroid container covered inside with a special barium coating. Then the pipe was filled with highly distilled water. He put a series of electrical winding wires around the torrid and added some pipes with cooling water to keep the temperature down. He started it off with 110,000 Volts, at a sustained 50 milli-watts of current for 3 to 5 minutes. Once started, the water kept moving around and around continuously, and with the electrodes in it, he was able to pull off one and a half Megawatts of power. His workshop was eventually burned down as you can imagine they were not so keen on his invention.

C - Have you attempted to build or replicate any such devices yourself?

Patrick - I have produced one or two of these, but I am not a skilled builder of mechanical devices. Consequently, I prefer electronic things as they don't have to be mechanically perfect in order to function. I once built a Bedini Wheel and we used it in a couple of Seminars in South Wales, we wanted to show the audience that building something like this is straightforward, we had some of the people that came to the seminar help us build the Bedini Pulser Wheel, it was built in about half an hour, then we fired it up and it charged the battery, we used a 20 inch bicycle wheel, 8 magnets and a coil of wire in the centre of the wheel, the circuitry was put together using standard electrical screw connectors.

I have also made a modified “Joule Thief” circuit for battery charging and proved COP>2 performance by cross-charging two identical lead-acid batteries, both of which ended up with substantially greater usable power, in spite of the fact that the batteries were only 50% efficient and so had to receive twice as much input current as they were then able to supply.

C - Can you see any of these devices being used in alternative communities in the future?

Patrick - Yes, I know of 7 generators being used off the grid in various countries, and some of these have been in use for more than 6 years now. There will be many, many more which I have not heard about.

C - Compressed Air Cars have recently emerged in France, what is your opinion on such cars.
Patrick - Most compressed air cars are not self-sustaining, there is a patented design by Leroy Rogers which can be fitted to existing cars, and provided that you are going at more than 30 miles an hour, it is actually self-sustaining. Compressed air is a good way to store energy for later use and wind power and solar power could be used to compress air during the day, ready for later use.

However, you must remember that the people with the most influence today, are the researchers or professors in universities. Generally speaking, these people are controlled by professors whose reputations require the regular publication of research papers from their university. Unfortunately, those research projects are funded by grants which come from people who are rich enough to provide grants, and those are usually people who are part of the opposition to real scientific advancement. They can then use their influence to ensure that no project which they don't approve will ever be funded by them.

If any of the researchers step out of line and campaign for alternative energy, then in order to save their own jobs, all of the other professors will say that such a device or project would be against the laws of physics and in particular, there is no such thing as “perpetual motion”. Personally, I don't know of anything in the universe which is not in perpetual motion.

C- How do you see the next ten years unfolding for Free Energy devices?
Patrick - I would see Free Energy Devices becoming available for sale in places like China, Hong Kong, and Eastern Europe. When that happens and people learn about Free Energy devices going on sale there, it raises questions for people living in Europe, UK and countries that are supposed to be a democracy, namely, “how can they have them and we can't?”. That is an awkward question to answer if you are the power companies and government when the actual answer is “we don't want you to have these devices, because you pay us more money if you don't have them”. Politicians don't like answering questions like that, quite apart from not liking to answer questions in general.

However, the information available on the internet makes it difficult to suppress this information especially the videos on YouTube of devices already operating. They will try to suppress it as much as possible for a while but the process of trying to censor the internet at this point is challenging. One way of censoring such information is under the guise of anti-terrorism and under the guise of suppressing paedophiles, in order to close down any sites which they don't like and which could be a threat to their power. Basically, that is, any sites criticising the government, they will attempt to close down or censor under the guise that they are websites spreading subversive information which would include Free-Energy websites. If they succeed in censoring sites to such a degree, it will just push us back to using bulletin boards or some form of peer to peer community networks, and self-publishing on paper.

The biggest challenge that any Free Energy inventor has, is marketing their device, as it is nearly impossible, considering the people who oppose that happening. Take Cal-Tech again as an example. They developed a carburettor that allowed a car to run for 150 miles per US gallon, and with no pollution. After successful testing they associated with a company Arvin Meritor to market it, and as soon as they did, that company was bought out by ‘One Equity Partners’ and the section dealing with Cal-Tech was closed down. The Cal-Tech carburettor never reached the market in spite of Caltech having spent a million dollars developing this product.
On a positive note going back to China, South Africa and Eastern Europe again, that is where Free-Energy products will first be used to power industry and then domestic needs, but bringing such devices to the UK and America will be difficult.

ENDNOTES: Chapter 7
1. EPIA Global Solar Photovoltaic Report. Global Market Outlook for Photovoltaic - epia.org/
2. Patrick Kelly’s Free Energy Website free-energy-info.co.uk
3 Over Unity Forum. overunity.com
4. Shell Oil Profit- Comparing British BP with Shell Oil profits- www.iii.co.uk/articles/182699/shell-vs-bp-who-wins
5. Sierra Club (March, 2014) Polluting our Democracy and our Environment. -
6. Nafeez Ahmed. How Blair’s Egyptian gas gambit advances the Israeli energy empire. Saturday 14 March 2015. Middle East Eye. -
7. Scott Brusaw. Ted Talks. The Promise of Solar Roads- Available online
8. Eindhoven Solar Car- solarteameindhoven.nl
9. Stanley Meyer, Water car Patent- peswiki.com/index.php/Directory:Stanley_Meyer
10. Robert Lee. Water Powered Car Hits Mainstream in Pakistan. Pure Energy Systems News. Peswiki. 28th June, 2012.
11. Genepax Japan genepax.com
12. Compressed Air Cars- mdi.lu
13. Paramhamsa Tewari - Nuclear engineer out to rewrite laws of physics. Feb 12th, 2002. Times of India,
14. The original Patrick Kelly Interview with the author, which the transcript is based on can be listened to here online : sailingbeyondknowledge.wordpress.com/2010/06/04/scratching-the-surface-of-free-energy-devices-with-patrick-kelly/

The Silent Ecocide. The Environmental Crisis is a Crisis of Human Consciousness- Copyright Carlita Shaw May 2015

Erich
7th July 2015, 03:18
Keshe just started a free energy thing yesterday.

http://www.keshefoundation.org/shop/kf-products

Bubu
7th July 2015, 03:57
Thank you for this very nice info. I myself am an inborn inventor. My dad told me that when I was 14. I have confirmed on my garage experiment the "increasing the voltage increase energy harvest" its not produce because its already there. All one needs to do is to create an imbalance in the atmosphere so that energy flows thus you can make use of it. Magnet is one very common imbalance. In nature it exist as a cluster of iron molecules with random magnetic orientation such as your common screw driver. Now when you pass a DC pulse in a wire wrap around the screw driver the magnetic orientation of molecules in it organized/face to one direction thus it becomes a magnet . it creates imbalance and it clearly has force in it that one can use. I have no formal miseducation in electricity I have on mechanical. So when I decided to learn electricity I bought some magnetic wires and batteries and set out to understand what electricity is on my garage. In so doing I have understood what most electrical engineers does not know. In that experiment alone I am sure I can create free energy. However right now I don't see any reason why I should pursue it. size of magnetic wire and the coil is also a factor. Basically increasing the existing home voltage through a series of increasing coil size (inductors) and using a bigger magnet wire then dropping it to existing home voltage should give you a surplus of energy.My suggestions to others is to discover your own and not rely on formal miseducation. Its been said that during the time of DC power once the grid is energize there is a momentary sparks in the wires. Edison and his engineers simply dismiss it as nuisance but Tesla set to investigate and in so doing uncover a host of understanding that is responsible for creating our modern techs some of which still hidden exclusively for the use of the greedy ones. Similar thing happened to me when I started to discover where the bible comes from, I came from a family of devoted Catholics and I just cant imagine why my clan is going gaga over a book that they are not even sure of the origin). So to everyone, go ahead discover your own. Its fun. I can give away plans of my free energy device but I dont want to spoil the fun its much better to start in your own workshop with the basics, electrical conductors and how electricity behaves on them. This is what is not thought to our electrical engineers, the foundation thus their knowledge of electricity is hollow. There is a host of theories about electricity but the truth is no one really understand it. But how it behaves in conductors we can understand. Its logical to go for something we can understand for sure

Aurelius
7th July 2015, 12:33
Keshe just started a free energy thing yesterday.

http://www.keshefoundation.org/shop/kf-products

further to what erich has pointed out, you might want to invest some time reading this thread (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?83294-Significant-Keshe-Foundation-public-announcement-2-July-2015&p=974356&viewfull=1#post974356) ....

Earthlink
7th July 2015, 13:28
Well, trans national corporations are not clear cutting rain forests because there is oil there, they are clear cutting forests because this system we have rewards them for doing so. All of these endeavours are subsidized, and the paper they get from these trees ends up wrapping hamburgers and making use once and then discard paper coffee cups. That entire process, from pulp, to multi coloured paper and cardboard boxes, to the delivery of these finished products to the hundreds of thousands of fast food chain restaurants, is all subsidized, and so, will continue. It is what it is, and they don't care. As far as i'm concerned, after having burned off most of the useable portion of our atmosphere, it's already over. Too many species are, as of todays date, dead and gone already.

And still: nothing has changed.

Snoweagle
7th July 2015, 18:20
Terrific article and amazing passion for all the right things in this world. Thanks Carlita. Keep up your amazing work and the people will come:-)

WhiteFeather
7th July 2015, 21:53
Great stuff SBK. :inlove: It so disturbs me to hear of our valuable forests/rainforests being destroyed for the account of greed. Indeed these psychopaths need to be taken off this planet forthwith, daily i send this out with my intentions to be manifest, truly everyday. Shucks If there was one thing I would ask our Star Family with respect to an Intervention here on Earth, would be to remove these pieces of feces from this planet forthwith and let us heal this planet and get on with what can be an incredible place to live once more.