PDA

View Full Version : Why do other people react so aggressively when you mention about the chemtrails ?

Alloya
22nd November 2010, 20:12
I gave out a flyer at work about the chemtrails it was not too heavy, it was simply asking people what they thought they were. I was shocked by the reaction of some people. Many were interested , but there were a few who reacted very very aggressively towards me. I am not an intimidating person I am female , 5 foot two inch tall and i like to think i give out a loving energy. However some people were so hostile when i asked them simply what they thought they were . The flyer explained the difference between a chemtrail and a contrail and asked what they thought they were. One guy said to me " if they are spraying something it would be in the paper " , when i asked him which paper he said " the sun " ( for those who are not english on the forum this paper is not worth wiping your bottom on, it is about as base as you can get ) . I then sent an email to everyone in the company with the flyer and the only reply i got was from the regional manager telling me it was inappropriate. Just before i had received a sexist and offensive visual joke . I mean how strange it is inappropriate to warn people we might be being sprayed with god knows what but not to send offensive jokes. I have noticed a strange reaction going on in people's energy bodies when i speak about such things, it is more than fear, it is some sort of programming , like the words chemtrails , illuminati , new world order etc are trigger words . Maybe they are being programmed any one have any ideas or experiences as regards this?

Carmody
22nd November 2010, 20:18
Ultimately, you are challenging the very core of their existence. For them to acknowledge that chemtrails exist is to acknowledge that everything they feel and think they know about the world -is wrong. To have them do that is for them to suffer an emotional and mental turmoil that is as large as their idea of the world itself.

They have no desire to know truths, but to retain their sense of ease and comfort. Therefore, through their ego issues, they will attack you. As hard as they can, for to their inner child, you are attacking them on a level that is as great as the value of their entire lives.

morguana
22nd November 2010, 20:21
or just maybe alloya that some people are really not that interested in some subjects? i find that people will find things out at their own pace, that makes them empowered and interested, people seem to respond better when something isnt concidered (by them) as being in the face, gently gently catchy monkey as they say. not saying here that you where pushing ideas onto anyone, just offering an explaination as to the reception you recieved, let it go, you have planted little seed, now watch it germinate.....quietly.......i think you may be surprised by the results
m

¤=[Post Update]=¤

agree carmody :hug:

Alloya
22nd November 2010, 20:24
Yes i agree totally with that . But there were a few who were reacting before they even really knew what was being said. One guy who i thought was a little more open minded, was not able to hear my words , he literally glazed over like i was talking about the price of bread. It was a surreal moment for me , i sometimes think i am talking Japanese. I was puzzled should i continue i mean i was obviously spreading fear for those who could hear my words. That is not my way . I think there is more than one reality going on here. For me the chemtrails and other things are so obvious ,but for others they do not see them, are they even going on in their reality , that i can never know.

Alloya
22nd November 2010, 20:28
I thought i did it gently but my energy is intense for some people. I guess i should look at MY fear maybe it is my fear which is driving me to want to tell everyone and maybe that is what they are picking up on.

Fredkc
22nd November 2010, 20:32
just offering an explaination as to the reception you recieved, let it go, you have planted little seed, now watch it germinate.....quietly.

Yup!
Give it a month, or two, and once it becomes "their idea", you'll see it come back with enthusiasm. (here begins your 2nd chance to exercise patience) ;

Welcome Alloya :)
Fred

shadowstalker
22nd November 2010, 20:34
I gave out a flyer at work about the chemtrails it was not too heavy, it was simply asking people what they thought they were. I was shocked by the reaction of some people. Many were interested , but there were a few who reacted very very aggressively towards me. I am not an intimidating person I am female , 5 foot two inch tall and i like to think i give out a loving energy. However some people were so hostile when i asked them simply what they thought they were . The flyer explained the difference between a chemtrail and a contrail and asked what they thought they were. One guy said to me " if they are spraying something it would be in the paper " , when i asked him which paper he said " the sun " ( for those who are not english on the forum this paper is not worth wiping your bottom on, it is about as base as you can get ) . I then sent an email to everyone in the company with the flyer and the only reply i got was from the regional manager telling me it was inappropriate. Just before i had received a sexist and offensive visual joke . I mean how strange it is inappropriate to warn people we might be being sprayed with god knows what but not to send offensive jokes. I have noticed a strange reaction going on in people's energy bodies when i speak about such things, it is more than fear, it is some sort of programming , like the words chemtrails , illuminati , new world order etc are trigger words . Maybe they are being programmed any one have any ideas or experiences as regards this?

you poor thing, not only did you get hostility but, sexually harassed as well, what is wrong with folks, ya i know your asking that to but that is the only thing going threw my mind right now as I am in shock over that whole ordeal.
You have my loving vibes sent your way.

Alloya
22nd November 2010, 20:35
Thanks Fred , upps was never very good at patience , but i will give it my best shot .lol...:-)

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Thanks Matt , :-)

mindwanderer
22nd November 2010, 20:36
It is hard for most people to believe things that they can't find in the mainstream media. Especially when it comes to ideas that completely crush their entire world-view. Topics like this are polarizing. A lot could have to do with the fear of being labeled a "nut case", but I think most of the time, people are too deeply rooted in their beliefs. The truth can be hard to handle...

Alloya
Thanks Matte ;-)

morguana
Yes i agree totally with that . But there were a few who were reacting before they even really knew what was being said. One guy who i thought was a little more open minded, was not able to hear my words , he literally glazed over like i was talking about the price of bread. It was a surreal moment for me , i sometimes think i am talking Japanese. I was puzzled should i continue i mean i was obviously spreading fear for those who could hear my words. That is not my way . I think there is more than one reality going on here. For me the chemtrails and other things are so obvious ,but for others they do not see them, are they even going on in their reality , that i can never know.

The Vapors - Turning Japanese

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gEmJ-VWPDM4
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gEmJ-VWPDM4

;)

agree fred just wait a month or 2 and they will be thinking it was their idea.....bingo.....job done!
chin up alloya, these things take time
m

edit to add thanks shadow for your understanding, your a star :hug:

lunaflare
22nd November 2010, 20:44
Alloya, I say just look at the people who DID listen...who seemed to be receptive to your message and who took the flyer. This is the focus for now.
And good for you for choosing to do this. A new experience, I am sure...and you got a taste for what it feels like to put oneself on the line, so to speak...
I certainly appreciate those who choose to take this approach. When I look back, this is how I began to wake up...other people who challenged my world view. They were driven by their love and care for humanity- and also the fire of anger for myriad gross distortions and "cover-ups" ...I did not find it threatening, though. It was a relief. and exciting....People will react differently, of course

It is one of the hardest challenges not to take on the emotions of other people: you will never really know the reasons "why" people react so aggressively (Carmody made some salient points, however).
And any event or experience is not really about the other person; it is about one's personal journey of discover and understanding.
Yeah, the mirror and all that....

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Alloya, I say just look at the people who DID listen...who seemed to be receptive to your message and who took the flyer. This is the focus for now.
And good for you for choosing to do this. A new experience, I am sure...and you got a taste for what it feels like to put oneself on the line, so to speak...
I certainly appreciate those who choose to take this approach. When I look back, this is how I began to wake up...other people who challenged my world view. They were driven by their love and care for humanity- and also the fire of anger for myriad gross distortions and "cover-ups" ...I did not find it threatening, though. It was a relief. and exciting....People will react differently, of course

It is one of the hardest challenges not to take on the emotions of other people: you will never really know the reasons "why" people react so aggressively (Carmody made some salient points, however).
And any event or experience is not really about the other person; it is about one's personal journey of discovery and understanding.

Ross
22nd November 2010, 20:46
Welcome Alloya...

you poor thing, not only did you get hostility but, sexually harassed as well, what is wrong with folks

We basically live in a asylum...and when you challenge one's belief system your gonna get fallout.

Keep up the good work Alloya.

Regards

Ross

Alloya
22nd November 2010, 20:48
Brilliant i love this song and sing it often just to cheer myself up when i am misunderstood.

Alloya
22nd November 2010, 20:52

And any event or experience is not really about the other person; it is about one's personal journey of discover and understanding.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

And any event or experience is not really about the other person; it is about one's personal journey of discovery and understanding.

Yes i learnt a lot about myself. My soul has told me time and time again not to fry their circuits . Lol...:-)

John Parslow
22nd November 2010, 21:06
Hello Alloya

I think you are describing a classic case of denial here. I have a similar reaction from my family when I try to discuss items of interest posted by like-minded people on the Avalon forum. Recently my daughter came to stay with me for a few days and she had fashioned a tin-foil hat for me and handed it over with much laughter and giggles. When I asked her rather quizzically what it was for she said: “Well you are a member of the Avalon Forum I thought it might stop the government siphoning your brain-waves”, then everyone dissolved into instant laughter … My point here Alloya is that not everyone is awake or intelligent enough to see behind the charade of the matrix in which we live; if your work colleagues are the kind of people that read the Sun (newspaper?) then you are really up against the tide methinks!

I admire your courage in attempting to ‘get the word out’, I am also very sorry for any harassment you may have received and totally agree with Morguana: “You have planted a little seed, now watch it germinate”, sometimes patience can really be a virtue; my advice – sit back and wait to see if you elicit any response then you will have something to discuss …

My best wishes on your mission. JP

Lefty Dave
22nd November 2010, 21:25
Hi Alloya, et al...
Greetings
I went through much the same responses from family and friends for the last 10 years when chemtrails were daily and nightly,( now days they are few and far between)...first they said..I never noticed those before...then they said..shut up about them, they're nothing....now when they see them, they get as angry as I used to...People Are Funny !!!
Blessings and keep up the good works...

Teakai
22nd November 2010, 21:37
Good on you, Alloya for taking action. I say - be true to yourself - if you feel that you should be handing out fliers - don't be put off by the responses of others. Out of 100 fliers you maye reach 4 people who 'get it'. Or maybe even 1 who was waiting to be woken up by your action.

Having thought about it I guess we have to be true to ourselves - if we made contracts with other people for this life - not following through on what our hearts tell us we ought to do may be letting down another person who is waiting for our cue.
The others, the fear, the anger are all coming from an ego state which is a false state - and nothing good ever comes from ego. Don't let reactions from that state stop you doing what you feel you have to - so long as what you feel you have to is from the heart.

So, that's what I'm thinking.
:)

Kulapops
22nd November 2010, 23:55
Hi Alloya,

Yes.. great for actually doing something about your beliefs. Much better than those of us who just post on forums as our method of 'getting out and about' :)

Don't take it personally, some people actually have a hard time receving anything for free, even a piece of paper. C'mon be honest,.. have you ever walked passed someone handing out flyers (say for a night club or anything) and said 'no thanks'... because you knew it was going to go in the next bin? I know I have.

Some people go out and give free hugs.. and even they come up against resistance (How's the free flower giving coming on Celine ? You need to report back to the pledge thread ;) ).

So how more controversial then, when giving out something on an alternative topic?

Still, if you could find a way to present the information in a way that was different, ingenious, and ,dare I say it, funny - and your approach is not intense, but warm, engaging and let's say with mild wonder and 'who knows?' ... 'do you think there's a possibility that...?'. well, the energetics will work much more in your favour.

From my own personal experience , the last time I got my knickers in a twist over something, it was the swine flu, and that's the one and only mass mail shot I've ever sent out. Well, I really thought something was going down there. Face it, Jane B was a pretty convincing interviewee, and there was some circumstantial evidence about the place.

In hindsight.. I can see how taken in I was... and if people thought me 'loony' for thinking the government were out to get us all with mandatory vaccination - well, I'm not as stolid in my standpoint one year on.

There is a fine line between genuine 'alternative' info.. and paranoid delusional ramblings of maniacs (to the uninitiated). If you plan on playing hop-skotch with that line... be prepared to actually run the risk of being the one who is actually in a minority , not because you have priviliged information, but because you are actually misled, or haven't read the situation correctly.

Just my experiences with convincing. Lastly, ask yourself what is your need to persuade complete strangers. If you can look internally and figure out why you need this (not the strangers)... you will have even more pieces of the puzzle.

Good luck !

K

ArtyCarl
22nd November 2010, 23:55
I think the best policy is to introduce people to some of the gentler aspects...some of the things that there is at least some evidence for...once you show some evidence and have an open dialogue with them about the possibilities then you can introduce a few more controversial ideas.

I have had so many people look at me with that 'come on Carl you dont believe that rubbish do you' look that I choose very carefully who and when I open up to.

Deega
23rd November 2010, 00:12

Hey Alloya, great of you!

Congratulations!, you're a courageous lady!, you've been challenging the sanctity of their security...!, but I think that their first reaction will probably changed in coming days.

You have, somehow, deranged their thoughts process with this unknown.

I feel that some will be back to you positively!, you will be surprised, we are all spiritual people, at times, it takes someone to bring in the light.

I wish you the best at work.

All my blessings.

Deega

Kulapops
23rd November 2010, 00:15
P.S. The intensity of ones desire for conversion or attention on a subject is a good clue to people's refusal . I mean, even if you were interested in 'trains' with a certain fervour and talked to everyone about them with a passion, glazed eyes would surely follow. I remember I used to talk to people at work with passion about Tai-chi... but like ArtyCarl soon learned that I couldn't just tell everyone !

It's probably no coincidence that the things 'everyone' talks about (and want to hear about that) are the lowest common denominators that appeal to all... sex, money, power, ego. Wander too far off that path and people may snooze, whether it's one's collection of pottery German Thimbles.. or the latest GIANT SPACESCHIP that is heading inorexably towards Earth...

P.S. I think you'll not have to look far at Avalon to find that threads involving disaster and gossip (common denominators that everyone can relate to) are the top reads...

Isthatso
23rd November 2010, 00:39
I do tend to agree with ArtyCarl. I've learnt it's sometimes better to plant a seed with a question on the topic. It come's from a different place and holds a different energy. Something small and then if someone is open to it they will take you up on the conversation, or research it themselves. It's gentle and non-threatening to people. Doesn't seem to attract those really strong attacks.

Don't let it get you down, as others have noted, you will likely have sparked some interest in a couple of people atleast!

ScubaMonkey
23rd November 2010, 00:50
One guy said to me " if they are spraying something it would be in the paper " , when i asked him which paper he said " the sun "

Awesome! That actually made me laugh out loud! I know (too many) people who honestly believe that if it's in The Sun its a bona fide irrefutable fact. There's no point in even trying to reason them. It's quite worrying when you think about it!

ponda
23rd November 2010, 01:54
Hi Alloya,

One way of describing it might be like you tell a group of people a complicated joke.Some people get it immediately,some people think about it for a while and then get it,others forget about it and never get it,some people think you are having a go at them so get angry with you.

cheers

ArtyCarl
23rd November 2010, 11:33
I have used the technique that Isthatso mentions, which is planting a seed of an idea but I think these days we are helped by TV documentaries. Here in the UK on our satellite TV network there seems to be an abundance of documentaries on everything from UFO's to haunting and any number of conspiracy theories in between...it is almost saturation coverage. The sad thing is that some people have closed minds and any amount of evidence will be scoffed at and ignored.

I still remember (painfully) telling my two bosses, who were staunch sceptics, that they must watch this documentary called Alien Autopsy after a friend told me it would include actual alien autopsy footage. I watched it and all I could think of was their two grinning faces when I had to see them the next morning.

As I have said before on another thread...this stuff will quickly make a fool of you so I think you are extremely brave to do what you did in the work environment and hopefully your efforts will help even just one person to see the light.

PHARAOH
23rd November 2010, 12:38
My dear Alloya, I've been going through this for over 2 decades. I've studied this for over 20yrs. and still my family and friends choose to live in denial even after admitting to me that what i have been saying for years is now a reality. Some have even begun to get aggressive and combative and try to humiliate or mock us for our observations. Only suggestion I can give you is to stay informed and plan, plan ,plan.

conk
23rd November 2010, 14:54
People are strange indeed. I sometimes talk to them about the dangers of drinking diet drinks. Give them the background on Aspartame and how very dangerous it is. Give them excellent literature, etc. The next day I see them drinking a diet drink. Then they start making excuses when they see me. "Oh, just one more won't kill me".

God forbid I should bring up serious world issues that impact them in a grave manner. "Did you know that.........hey, where are you going"?

Sarahmay
23rd November 2010, 16:31
Hi Alloya, et al...
Greetings
I went through much the same responses from family and friends for the last 10 years when chemtrails were daily and nightly,( now days they are few and far between)...first they said..I never noticed those before...then they said..shut up about them, they're nothing....now when they see them, they get as angry as I used to...People Are Funny !!!
Blessings and keep up the good works...

Exactly! They will start noticing them more and more and begin to realize you are correct. Then THEY will start telling others.

Bill Ryan
23rd November 2010, 16:36
------------

Mustard Seed Carpenters

Here's Dr Bill Deagle's graphic answer. I have to say, I love it.

"Your worst enemy is your unprepared neighbor. You need to distribute these DVDs to your neighbors. Your neighbors may spit in your face now, but when things start to happen they'll be begging you to tell them more.

Remember, you're what I call mustard seed carpenters. You have a carpenter's wedge, a bag of mustard seeds, and a hammer: And in the little cracks of their stupid skull you're gonna drive in these mustard seeds of common sense and when the water of disaster comes upon their heads the seeds are gonna grow whether they want them to or not and the roots are gonna start splitting their very, very thick skulls."

Alloya
23rd November 2010, 19:28
Hey Alloya, great of you!

Congratulations!, you're a courageous lady!, you've been challenging the sanctity of their security...!, but I think that their first reaction will probably changed in coming days.

You have, somehow, deranged their thoughts process with this unknown.

I feel that some will be back to you positively!, you will be surprised, we are all spiritual people, at times, it takes someone to bring in the light.

I wish you the best at work.

All my blessings.

Deega

Hi Deega , thanks for your words,nice to feel encouraged, nothing has arisen yet they are no longer talking about the chemtrails, they more interested in who won the football match. But at least i tried. I was threatened with a work disciplinary, if i did sent any more emails . But they cannot stop me talking to people, not yet anyway....lol....:-) love Alloya

grannyfranny100
23rd November 2010, 20:56
Alloya

I'm on the other side of the fence. I think your behavior was extremely inappropriate, aggressive and rude. It initiated the reaction you got. Perhaps you need to rethink your approach. Schedule a meeting with Human Resources and learn the company's policies.

If they don't suit you, find a job with a company whose mission is chemtrails or pursue this after hours with others who have more marketing/sales/PR skills.

Granny Franny

Eligos
23rd November 2010, 23:26
I know its not a poll but, I'm with you Alloya.
Waking these suckers is hard, real hard!
At the point we are now, we need to go for broke.

Bill Ryan
24th November 2010, 11:08
At the point we are now, we need to go for broke.

I agree... the globalists COUNT on people doing nothing: like billions of frogs in the pan of water that's slowly being heated to boiling.

Few of them will jump out unless they are shocked and awaked into doing so.

Bea
24th November 2010, 12:06
I've found it very hard to tell people about chemtrails Alloya. I think it's just too far out of their world view.
I think what you did is very brave, good on you!

I mention it to very few & I only talk about it to people whom I think may be receptive. And even with that, I get the kind of looks that say "my god, she's lost it this time" or their eyes glaze over. But I keep doing this.
I work in mental health services ....I'd find it extremely hard to raise the subject at work :o)

Alloya
24th November 2010, 22:28
Wow this is my first post i am overwhelmed by the support and the words of encouragement from all of you, gosh i have found a very wonderful bunch of people. Imagine how amazing this planet is going to be when we are all awake , loving and supporting each other , just like you have here with me. Thanks guys ..... don't want get to slushy but big hugs for you all. love alloya :-)

Alloya
24th November 2010, 22:39
Oh yea i have not seen any chemtrails since Saturday ... anyone else in the uk having clear skies? I asked the Slyphs to work their magic and it seems to be working . Saying that though i have not seen any planes either. Lets hope they have given up....

It was a little scary there for a while. i watched nine planes in two hours spraying over Cornwall , then my partner reported seeing the clouds formations of Haarp and then that evening we had horrendous rain and flooding which made hundreds of people homeless,( i think this bit was over exaggeration by the sensational BBC Radio Cornwall...) but never the less it was obvious we had been targeted... So i emailed all the Cornish papers , the DJ at Radio Cornwall and the Environmental Agency... no replies only from the DJ who said i cannot say anything on air but it is very very interesting.... I have a friend who is a councillor and she wrote to an MP who was building orgonite chembusters and was investigating the chemtrails , now she has no reply she thinks he has been bought off...

Carmody
24th November 2010, 22:44
People are strange indeed. I sometimes talk to them about the dangers of drinking diet drinks. Give them the background on Aspartame and how very dangerous it is. Give them excellent literature, etc. The next day I see them drinking a diet drink. Then they start making excuses when they see me. "Oh, just one more won't kill me".

God forbid I should bring up serious world issues that impact them in a grave manner. "Did you know that.........hey, where are you going"?

I've been known (at least once) to slap the diet drink out of their hand. Boy oh boy..I'm really asking for it.

Just trying to get their attention.....

Teakai
24th November 2010, 23:20
Oh yea i have not seen any chemtrails since Saturday ... anyone else in the uk having clear skies? I asked the Slyphs to work their magic and it seems to be working . Saying that though i have not seen any planes either. Lets hope they have given up....

It was a little scary there for a while. i watched nine planes in two hours spraying over Cornwall , then my partner reported seeing the clouds formations of Haarp and then that evening we had horrendous rain and flooding which made hundreds of people homeless,( i think this bit was over exaggeration by the sensational BBC Radio Cornwall...) but never the less it was obvious we had been targeted... So i emailed all the Cornish papers , the DJ at Radio Cornwall and the Environmental Agency... no replies only from the DJ who said i cannot say anything on air but it is very very interesting.... I have a friend who is a councillor and she wrote to an MP who was building orgonite chembusters and was investigating the chemtrails , now she has no reply she thinks he has been bought off...

Hi Alloya, I've never had any replies to the emails I've sent out - not in regard to chemtrails, because I've not seen one here myself - the skies are blue as.

But, in regard to the other stuff - nary a reply. (Except for Kevin Bracken, but I was on his side)

I figure they do get a cursory glance though because the local council has acted on particular items I've pointed out to them in regard to ruddy great potholes and leaving street lights on all day (I'd say their expenditure goes onto our rate payments - so yeah, I care)

But I keep doing it - maybe some minion sifting through the emails will read them and then they will get curious and do some investigation and wake up, and then they will maybe do something that wakes up another - and the snowball grows.

And I figure maybe there are other people doing the same thing as I am. Just one person doing it is a nutter, but more than one and some people begin to wonder if there just might be something to it

I don't think anyone 'in charge' is going to do anything to change things in regard to the
'nwo' thing - not being pessimistic, but we have a show here called 60 minutes that does around the world current affairs stuff. They did a story on the gulf oil spill - the video was up on their site for about 20 minutes before they were told to take it down.

I think now it's about the general public waking up.
I'm awed about how huge this thing is - When it forst started coming together for me I felt like Jim Carey's character in the Truman Show :)

Teakai
24th November 2010, 23:39
I've been known (at least once) to slap the diet drink out of their hand. Boy oh boy..I'm really asking for it.

Just trying to get their attention.....

I bet you got it.

My girlfirend is a bit of a diet drink freak. I've told her all about aspartame - but she keeps on drinking the stuff.

She either is addicted or she just doesn't think it's as serious as it is. I think she still has the idea that if the government or the food safety has said it's OK, then, it's OK.
Finding out your government isn't really your government is maybe a bit like finding out daddy is a homicidal maniac. It takes time to get your head around that.

Still, I figure it's her choice if she wants to continue drinking the stuff.

Seikou-Kishi
25th November 2010, 03:53
I've noticed time and again that on these issues people do not want to believe it. I think it's the Shining, where they close their eyes and the bad things go away, the same thinking seems to possess these people; they know if they're ill, ignoring it is no cure, yet they seem resolute to firmly ignore anything that makes them unhappy in this regard, it's perplexing and its vexing.

Seikou-Kishi

Alloya
25th November 2010, 18:14
Hi Alloya, I've never had any replies to the emails I've sent out - not in regard to chemtrails, because I've not seen one here myself - the skies are blue as.

But, in regard to the other stuff - nary a reply. (Except for Kevin Bracken, but I was on his side)

I figure they do get a cursory glance though because the local council has acted on particular items I've pointed out to them in regard to ruddy great potholes and leaving street lights on all day (I'd say their expenditure goes onto our rate payments - so yeah, I care)

But I keep doing it - maybe some minion sifting through the emails will read them and then they will get curious and do some investigation and wake up, and then they will maybe do something that wakes up another - and the snowball grows.

And I figure maybe there are other people doing the same thing as I am. Just one person doing it is a nutter, but more than one and some people begin to wonder if there just might be something to it

I don't think anyone 'in charge' is going to do anything to change things in regard to the
'nwo' thing - not being pessimistic, but we have a show here called 60 minutes that does around the world current affairs stuff. They did a story on the gulf oil spill - the video was up on their site for about 20 minutes before they were told to take it down.

I think now it's about the general public waking up.
I'm awed about how huge this thing is - When it forst started coming together for me I felt like Jim Carey's character in the Truman Show :)

Hi Teakai, i was talking to a old guy at work today and he told me he was ex military and how he had looked on you tube about the chemtrails as i suggested and he said " you are right my maid , ( cornish for darling) , i am an ex pilot and i have never seen anything like this before , i think they are trying to reduce us ".... so i got through to one person ... Job done.... yes i agree lots of times i have thought i am in the Truman show. :-)