PDA

View Full Version : Schumann resonance has [NOT] doubled, Earth ascending? [another recurring disinfotainment]

betoobig
11th July 2015, 21:28
Many of us are having hard times and get a little down. I hope this news helps to rise up your vibes with our mother earth. Worth the time. Enjoy.
Much love
Juan
http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/esp_ondas_shumman_16.htm

"March was a landmark month energetically, with several rare planetary alignments, including a Super moon, Solar Eclipse and Equinox all within the same 24 hours on March 21st!

Coming as it did just after the 7th of 7 exact T-Squares, everything points to that day being a moment of paradigm shift - a time of great Awakening. Our ancient ancestors believed that Eclipses open a portal to higher realms, making it possible for us to receive huge downloads of information.

That is why they built sophisticated and mysterious structures such as Stonehenge and Newrange, which were designed to amplify the powerful cosmic energies being made available to them.

Despite the opening of powerful Stargate portals and the potential for new beginnings offered by the current universal geometries however, many people find it difficult to believe that anything is really changing when chaos still seems to reign, and evidence of human mayhem continues all around us.

Perhaps this 'madness' is part of a deep cleansing of the planet? And perhaps how quickly we can integrate the new energy and adjust to it, will depend on the level of each individual's vibratory frequency.

We are being asked I think, to do everything in our power to raise our vibration out of 3D density and into the higher frequencies of Light. This always has been and still is, the prime purpose and raison d'être of the 'Sounds of Sirius'.

It's my belief that the melodies, tones and Light Language that flow through me from the higher dimensional realms, are being gifted quite specifically to raise the vibration of those who receive them, and in so doing, reconnect them with their soul's original blueprint.

There is concrete evidence to suggest that Mother Earth herself is shifting her vibration, in order to adapt to the paradigm shift.

The Schumann Frequencies are the 'sound' of the earth. It's like hearing the sound of a big drum, with that drum being the earth's resonant cavity. Only a few years ago the earth was vibrating at around 7.8 hertz, but a few days ago, the Schumann frequency hit 16.5...

This demonstrates that the earth itself is changing… she is literally speeding up! "
... more in the link

Savannah
11th July 2015, 22:17
As part of my neuro-feedback training I learned about how brain frequency can affect us. The chart below was part of the curriculum materials. At the end they note we use all these different brain wave patterns during the day for the different functions (sleep, learning, mediating) we engage in. The Schuman resistance is Alpha 7.8 and considered the most alert/relaxed state for us. As the hand out indicates higher frequencies such as 16.5 are in the Beta range and as noted below, this can be perceived as highly agitating for people to remain in constantly. Beta is good for learning but if we go any higher were in mania. So I’m just a bit confused about this. Maybe I’m mixing all this up but this doesn’t seem to be a good change???

The following is a breakdown of each range:
Low Delta, or the 00 range, is generally responsible for internal brain processing. When there is an over-abundance of this range in any one area, you may find the client reports learning issues or a history of concussions or other head trauma.

Delta (Approximately 1-3 Hz)
Delta, or the 10 range, is found in non-dreaming sleep and is the brainwave that remains when the others have shut down. It is connected to both instinctual and intuitive awareness and is present in empathy and in psychic and healing abilities. It can be seen in sleep and in conditions such as complicated migraine and head trauma. It can also represent movement or eye blink artifact.

Theta (Approximately 3-7.5 Hz)
Theta, or the 20-30 range, engages the inner and intuitive subconscious. Theta waves are most commonly found in places where memories, sensations and emotions are held. Sometimes secrets are also stored here, which may be blocked out in times of pain, to survive what we feel unprepared to process at the time. This range is characterized mainly with light sleep, rapid eye movement (REM) dreams, and hallucinations. The brain uses this state to exercise itself to release overall tension. Drugs, in the general category of hallucinogens which are illegal, promote theta activity.
Individuals with Attention Deficit Disorder (inattentive ADD) exhibit too much Theta (dreaming) activity and conversely too little Beta (thinking activity). This is the classic inattention for ADD. With Attention Deficit and Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), the hyperactivity of increased Beta waves keeps people from falling asleep.

Alpha (Approximately 7.5-12 Hz)
Alpha, or the 40-50 range, is prominent during relaxation (mostly with eyes dosed), day dreaming, and upon deep self-introspection. This range may be considered the gateway to meditation through relaxed detachment and may also indicate an individual's energy reservoir. Alpha is associated with a decrease in serotonin and an increase in melatonin, since they are more prominent when the eyes are closed. Frequent exposure to alpha rhythms (e.g. music with one beat per second) may cause a release of endorphins.

Low Beta (Approximately 12-15 Hz)
Low Beta., or the 60 range, is also known as the Sensory Motor Response (SMR). This range makes individuals feel more present and in the moment and is sometimes referred to as the mind and body connection. Subjective feeling states include relaxed yet focused and integrated. Effects of protocols to increase SMR can produce relaxed focus and improved attentive abilities. For some clients, an increase in this range can optimize athletic performance.

Beta (Approximately 15-23 Hz)
Beta, or the 70 range, is most often associated with linear, cause and effect thinking, and reflects the learning and integration of new material. The mental activity normally associated with Beta waves is the active awareness state that we experience from day to day at work and play. Beta brainwaves are activated when we think logically, solve problems, and confront external stimuli.

Too much beta can often produce the sensation of racing thoughts in the brain. When used too often, individuals run the risk of thinking deeply about very little, and tiring themselves out. Beta has its place but must be helped to slow down at times so the individual can reflect. Too much Beta can cause significant problems for the individual by increasing muscle tension, raising blood pressure, and creating a state of anxiety for the individual. While it is possible to teach the highest level of cognitive processing and complex artistic expression, attention must also be paid to assist the individual in achieving a degree of physical relaxation.

High Beta (Approximately 23-36 Hz)
High Beta, or the 80 range, is involved in logical processing and complex problem solving. A person in active conversation would be in beta but a debater would be in high beta. It is best for tackling intense information and making the initial effort to understand something.
However, learning and the commitment of new information to memory can actually be impeded during such high beta states. Likewise, the production of excessive high beta waves may produce hyper-focusing, anxiety, body tension, and negative mental chatter.

High Beta waves can be associated with heavy stress. High Beta releases more dopamine, increases serotonin (the higher the frequency, the more serotonin produced) and decreases melatonin production in the brain.

Gamma (Approximately 36-48 Hz)
Gamma, or the 90 range, is active during the process of awakening and during active rapid eye movement. This range is associated with perception and consciousness. Little is known about gamma waves.

Please note, we don't simply produce one brain wave type at any one time. Our brain activity always includes a combination of all the frequencies at the same time with some ranges stronger than others, depending on the current demand. This combination of frequencies is what we refer to as brain patterns.

greybeard
11th July 2015, 22:20
Yes Gregg Braden said the Schumann resonance was rising some time back and recently Dr Simon Atkins said the same.
Our heart beat is or was linked to that--we are closely related to the Earth.
Who knows where any of this is going.
Dr Atkins made some predictions regarding August through to the end of September.
Its been posted already on Avalon but worth posting again
I also listened to a radio talk he did associated with the forecast.
He makes his living from the scientific prediction of trends---weather etc,
So worth considering.
http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?83226-Things-to-come.&p=973329&viewfull=1#post973329

first part of the post

Things to come.

Just came across this at 11:11 with 11% battery left on my ipad. Some predictions that make sense. Here is the beginnig of the article, there is a lot more I haven't read if you visit the whole link.

EDIT: I recomend visiting the link to read this article, as my copy and paste didn't translate well.
http://www.transients.info/2015/06/t...mber-2015.html

" The Frequency Shift into September 2015 - Dr Simon Atkins' Predictions | Prophecies, Predictions and Visions | Time-Specific Material
By Martin
The purpose of this long article is to bring together a number of independent sources of material that together point to the next three months being a highly significant time period culminating in a 'frequency shift' towards the end of September.

The initial focus that begins this article is a recent interview with Dr Simon Atkins, a climate risk economist and planetary threat forecaster, whose work Laron has previously covered here on the site.

Building on the subject areas Simon covers in the interview, I'll then move on to additional material that I'm come across elsewhere - some of which I've already written about in the Transients Facebook Group that further points to the second half of September potentially being of huge and unprecedented significance.

These include the CHANI Project, Clif High's webbot, time-specific events relating to September, prophecies relating to the Pope and, lastly, the prophecies, messages and paintings of Transients' very own guest contributor Valiant.

So without further ado, let's begin......

Interview with Dr Simon Atkins on Phoenix Rising Radio 7th May 2015"

Continue to the link to get a lot more

Thanks to Transients for this

http://www.transients.info/2015/06/the-frequency-shift-into-september-2015.html

Savannah
11th July 2015, 22:33
I forgot to mention brain entrainment http://www.brainwavesblog.com/tag/sound-entrainment/ it explains why sound and resonance is important. Our brain wants to match the sound it hears. It explains why Monroe’s Hemi sync and other meditation tapes work.

lucidity
12th July 2015, 00:32
Yes Gregg Braden said the Schumann resonance
was rising some time back and recently Dr Simon Atkins said the same.

Hi greybeard,

Are you saying that the frequency of the planet, usually cited as 7.83, is now not 7.83 ?
Is that what you're saying ?

Can you tell me if the Schumann resonance has increased or decreased ?

What is the new value of Schumann resonance ?

Thanks for your help

be happy :-)

lucidity

ghostrider
12th July 2015, 01:41
as the thinking patterns of humans changes from negative to positive , when done on a mass scale , the planet responds , change is happening ...

Orph
12th July 2015, 02:00
Before people get too carried away with new age stuff about earths frequencies, I would suggest people google "schumann resonance" and learn a little bit about what these frequencies actually are. As Savannah mentioned, if these frequencies are changing, it may not be a good thing. If, IF, these frequencies are changing, it could be more to do with man-made interference than anything. All the radio waves, microwaves, cellphone towers, etc. could be affecting the Schumann resonance frequencies.

Although I have my own beliefs about these frequencies, and the consciousness of Mother Earth, I'm not sure Mother Earth is raising her frequencies in order to "ascend". I could very well be wrong of course, but my main point is to get people to learn a little bit about this first. Don't just follow along.

WhiteLove
12th July 2015, 07:28
The only way I currently understand that such a vibtrational increase would be possible is if the speed of light would have increased from the known value of 300 million m/s to 660 million m/s, in other words if our whole dimension has become -55% less dense. The reason why this cannot have happened is because earth's speed would have increased from 465 m/s to 1023 m/s, shortening the day from 24 hours per day down to 11 hours per day. And when not, the only remaining explanation would be that the earth's radius would have increased from 6400 km to 14100 km, and that seems highly unlikely, if not impossible.

greybeard
12th July 2015, 07:46
Yes Gregg Braden said the Schumann resonance
was rising some time back and recently Dr Simon Atkins said the same.

Hi greybeard,

Are you saying that the frequency of the planet, usually cited as 7.83, is now not 7.83 ?
Is that what you're saying ?

Can you tell me if the Schumann resonance has increased or decreased ?

What is the new value of Schumann resonance ?

Thanks for your help

lucidity

Its at the bottom of the OP lucidity

"There is concrete evidence to suggest that Mother Earth herself is shifting her vibration, in order to adapt to the paradigm shift.

The Schumann Frequencies are the 'sound' of the earth. It's like hearing the sound of a big drum, with that drum being the earth's resonant cavity. Only a few years ago the earth was vibrating at around 7.8 hertz, but a few days ago, the Schumann frequency hit 16.5...

This demonstrates that the earth itself is changing… she is literally speeding up! "
... more in the link "
http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/es...shumman_16.htm

Ps Im not claiming anything---I just dont know.
Some times I post things that interest me, to get input from others as to whether this is so or not.

Chris

Clarity
12th July 2015, 07:47
Sorry I might have missed it somewhere............but does anyone have the link to an 'official' site were this can be checked out. Thanks

Tibouchine
12th July 2015, 08:59
Schumann resonances are a global electromagnetic resonance phenomenon. They occur because the space between the surface of the Earth and the conductive ionosphere acts as a resonant cavity for electromagnetic waves in the ELF band. The cavity is naturally excited by electric currents in lightning.

Schumann resonances are the principal background in the electromagnetic spectrum beginning at 3 Hz and extending to 60 Hz, and appear as distinct peaks at extremely low frequencies (ELF) around 7.83 (fundamental), 14.3, 20.8, 27.3 and 33.8 Hz. (from https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Schumann_resonances )

The University of Tomsk in Siberia, Russia, provides realtime charts of the Schumann frequencies. It looks like this:

http://sosrff.tsu.ru/new/shm.jpg

http://sosrff.tsu.ru/new/srf.jpg

Here's the link to the Schumann resonance realtime charts via Google Translator: https://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=ru&tl=en&u=http://sosrff.tsu.ru/?page_id=7:

and the direct link to Tomsk Space Obervatory http://sosrff.tsu.ru/?page_id=7

Unfortunately the University of Tomsk doesn't provide an archive - at least I couldn't find one. So we aren't able to compare the current charts with older ones.

I watch the charts from time to time foy a few years now. Although I could see the color patterns changing (more white) I couldn't note a significant change of the basic frequencies yet.

Maybe people who assume the frequencies have changed base it on a definition of the Schumann resonances other than it was created by Winfried Otto Schumann in 1952 and is still used by physicists today.

greybeard
12th July 2015, 09:49
I find it hard to believe that there would be any change far less a massive one such as doubling.
The resonance has been stable since measurements began.

Dr Atkins should know as this is part of his occupation to know these things--- he is predicting change in September due to incoming galactic wave but predictions are just that till something happens.

Chris

betoobig
12th July 2015, 10:04
http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/esp_ondas_shumman_13.htm here you have the explanation of Schuman resonance and the acceleration of time.
http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/esp_ondas_shumman_10.htm here you have how the schuman resonance was discover.
http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/esp_ondas_shumman_12.htm Here, what is the schuman resonance?
http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/esp_ondas_shumman_06.htm Here, How It Relates to Earth, Humanity and Individual Solar System Bodies.
To me this is the best sign we are in a positive timeline. I am with Goshtrider, once again, i love your posts brother.
LOVE
Juan

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Humans can´t live without the schuman resonance. In fact all the aircrafts that fly away from earth have a little system which reproduce the schuman resonance, if not astronauts will go crazy.

Hervé
12th July 2015, 10:04
Yes Gregg Braden said the Schumann resonance was rising some time back and recently Dr Simon Atkins said the same.

[...]

[...]
Ps Im not claiming anything---I just dont know.
Some times I post things that interest me, to get input from others as to whether this is so or not.

Chris

:facepalm:

Chris... are you ever going to learn?

Chris... when are you going to learn?

See this post (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?41985-The-BIG-Picture&p=445349&viewfull=1#post445349).

As I wrote above, the likes of Greg Braden proffer things without any supporting data nor evidences. Until he and his likes provide data and evidences whatever they proffer is science fiction.

Hi Amer Zo
I enquired to the site that Gregg Braden is associated with and have permission to paste the reply.
The videos I quoted from are some years old.
He obviously now does not state the resonance is rising, that, as you kindly pointed out is not so.
However he acted in good faith as I did.
Gregg does an enormous amount of good work.
Regards Chris
"Hi Chris,

I know Gregg well and also have the upmost respect for him. I know that he has talked about the Schumann resonance frequency rising in the past. I asked him what the source for this was and he told me it was a Russian group that had said the second harmonic was increasing in intensity, not frequency. I suggested he stop talking about this as it is not true from what we see. The Schumann resonance frequencies have not changed since they were first measured in the early 60s although there is a ½ Hz variation between day and night. There are clearly changes in the intensities of the resonances – they go on all the time – up and down, and we are starting to see a long-term correlation with the solar cycle which is 10.5 to 11 years, which makes sense – so I can see how the Russian source may have observed a steady increase in the intensity without realizing it is related to a longer cycle and would modulate down again.

Hope this helps

Rollin"

Rollin McCraty, Ph.D.
Director of Research
HeartMath Research Center

PS: Oooops! Apology Chris, I didn't read that one:

I find it hard to believe that there would be any change far less a massive one such as doubling.
The resonance has been stable since measurements began.

Dr Atkins should know as this is part of his occupation to know these things--- he is predicting change in September due to incoming galactic wave but predictions are just that till something happens.

Chris

... no need to believe... the data speak by and for themselves...

betoobig
12th July 2015, 10:05
Thanks for your input Chris.

greybeard
12th July 2015, 11:00
Thanks for your apology Herve
The challenge I have is experts seem to bring up different "facts"
I have no way of discerning true from untrue---though I respect that you have the in depth knowledge to see the truth.

We have Dr Atkins saying that the Schumann has already increased and will have reached an precedented level by the end of September-- now as said I find this hard to believe because of the implications.

Please be clear Herve, is the data which you access showing a rising resonance or not?

I really appreciate your input on these matters

Chris

TODD & NORA
12th July 2015, 11:11

greybeard
12th July 2015, 11:40
I would appear that whole cultures disappeared as one---I mean they disappeared together at the same time.
I cant remember where I read this but it was in South America that this was said to have happened.
May be so.

Im not a great believer in Ascension --particularly where some move to a "New Earth" and some don't.

I would hope that if anything does happen it results in a whole enlightened society--here and now.
The Earth does not need to change--we do.

I can only hope there will be an improvement in the way Humans interact.

There seems to be more predictions concerning this year than the usual.

Who knows what may or may not happen.

Chris

lucidity
12th July 2015, 14:19
In fact all the aircrafts that fly away from earth have a little system which reproduce the schuman resonance, if not astronauts will go crazy.

hi betoobig,

Very interesting. Do you have a source for this belief that aircraft/spacecraft have something to replicate schumann resonance ?

lucidity

Nature Spirit
12th July 2015, 14:38
I find it so interesting when I chat with people about how quickly time is passing and mention the Frequency levels of the Schumann resonance....some don't feel the speed at all...this is fascinating, as I can't imagine not feeling the speed. Some truly feel the days dragging as they used to years ago.

For those who DO feel the speed, I tell them about the Schumann frequencies and a light bulb goes off in their head as if it all comes together for them. They in turn, tell others about it....it's good to spread the word about everything happening.

For me, the speed changes into high drive when we have lunar or solar connections; full moons, new moons, eclipses and solar CMEs. We have a gateway opening this week for the new moon in Cancer which should reflect how Gaia has been changing. It feels like it will be quite powerful for all.

Savannah
12th July 2015, 16:04
Schuman Generators:
http://quwave.com/Resonances.html utm_source=Bing&utm_medium=CPC&utm_campaign=QuWave_Exact

On June 2nd people were blogging about CERN and Shuman Resonance connection.
http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message2873238/pg1

The David Icke Blog Schuman Cern and the connection with cern and solar flares
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=291490

On Avalon follow the discussion about Cern:
Re: Should Humanity Be Con-CERN-ed?

The connection between CERN and the resonance is starting to become very possible and very “concerning” as I noted high Beta is an agitating state for humans.

Bill Ryan
12th July 2015, 17:47
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T2bJYUz-NiY

This video may be quite valuable to clear up any confusion or misleading information. (Ignore the irritating music! :) )

The YouTube text:

Schumann Resonance Is NOT Rising, by Iona Miller & Ben Lonetree

Published on Nov 9, 2014

Schumann Resonance - SAME AS IT EVER WAS
http://sedonanomalies.weebly.com/schumann-resonance.html
There is a widely spread MISconception that Schumann Resonance is rising from 7.8. In fact, it is NOT rising and will not be rising, based on many years of measurement by Benjamin Lonetree, electrical engineer.

Savannah
12th July 2015, 18:17
Thanks Bill this site has more info on his work. I should have checked the original source before I connected the dot to Cern.

http://holographicarchetypes.weebly.com/schumann-resonance.html

"A persistent New Age meme was begun by self-styled "expert" Gregg Braden without any accurate citations to promote his commercial idiosyncratic notions It is entirely fallacious though it has become widespread on the Internet: "The resonance of Earth (Schumann Resonance) has been 7.8Hz for thousands of years. Since 1980 it has risen to over 12Hz. This means that 16 hours now equate to a 24 hour day. Time is speeding up!. Recent reports set the rate at over 11 cycles, and climbing. Science doesn't know why, or what to make of it." It is demonstrably untrue as Lonetree's continual monitoring has shown. It isn't true and it was never true, and it isn't becoming true even at the peak of the current solar cycle. Furthermore, for it to happen would require the Earth shrinking or the speed of light changing dramatically. (Lonetree & Miller)"

Aspen
12th July 2015, 18:22
T2bJYUz-NiY Sorry Bill should have checked first. I didn't realize it was already posted. It seems to me that the lie about the Schumann resonance is a manipulation of the data, much like the manipulation of the global warming data. For example in his report today, Suspicious Observer talked about the quieting down of the sun and that this is part of natural cycle. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=22oEGJFD75M
and observed that the ice cover on Antarctic is NOT decreasing, but is in fact increasing. He also noted that there were falling temperatures occurring in many parts of the world. He noted that it is the hot temperatures that are being focused on. It is all part of the fear porn tactics we see every day.

I believe that with regards to the Schumann Resonance that it would likely be very easy to manipulate data by choosing a specific time when the data looks like the resonance is rising, when in fact - if I understand correctly - it is normal for there to be fluctuations and that the Schumann resonance is a composite of many fluctuations worldwide that are happening all the time. . . .

Hervé
12th July 2015, 18:39
[...]
The University of Tomsk in Siberia, Russia, provides realtime charts of the Schumann frequencies. It looks like this:

http://sosrff.tsu.ru/new/shm.jpg

http://sosrff.tsu.ru/new/srf.jpg

Here's the link to the Schumann resonance realtime charts via Google Translator: https://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=ru&tl=en&u=http://sosrff.tsu.ru/?page_id=7:

and the direct link to Tomsk Space Obervatory http://sosrff.tsu.ru/?page_id=7

Unfortunately the University of Tomsk doesn't provide an archive - at least I couldn't find one. So we aren't able to compare the current charts with older ones.

I watch the charts from time to time for a few years now. Although I could see the color patterns changing (more white) I couldn't note a significant change of the basic frequencies yet [7.8 Hz].

[...]

[...]

Please be clear Herve, is the data which you access showing a rising resonance or not?

I really appreciate your input on these matters

Chris

Not sure what that Atkins guy is smoking but I don't want any of it!

Tibouchine's post show you the data: no change in frequency, only in intensity as Dr. McCraty wrote to you a couple of years back!

As for the "16Hz" frequency, it's only the next harmonic up from 7.8 + 0.5 Hz [(7.5 + 0.5)x2] which has also always been there, all along!

Tomsk graphs compare to the ones I provided a couple of years back (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?41985-The-BIG-Picture&p=445349&viewfull=1#post445349) from Boulder Creek:

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/attachment.php?attachmentid=9985&stc=1

https://public.bay.livefilestore.com/y1p-CtMDibWjzNCBh7a2DPZSkwK0myqaY8n9S2_A5ZSo6hIkIG9Zp1apgHuGOz-nxzasU4bV9q6IHkR8IDHsAeY5A/Image-2012-3-10-5h55mn43.jpg?psid=1

(scale inverted with respect to Tomsk graphs, i.e., 7.8 band = first one above bottom of graph)

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/attachment.php?attachmentid=9986&stc=1

The data are telling anyone who can read them: NO CHANGE!

The only way these resonances could change is if the distance ionosphere-earth surface changes considerably.

And if there were such a change, most of us would all go nuts, all at once:

Are Wind Farms Infrasounds Harmful To Humans? (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?83569-Are-Wind-Farms-Infrasounds-Harmful-To-Humans&p=977626#post977626)

observer
12th July 2015, 18:53
All I can say to the premise of this thread is: :bs:

"The planet ain't going anywhere folks, we are.... - George Carlin

A man of great insight and wisdom.... [Caution: Adult Language - for those who are easily offended.]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ww9abi_SYqM

This, "The Planet Is Ascending", bull$hit is just another way the psychopaths in control of our Common Reality have to divert our attention away from the fact that the Human Species is systematically being PHASED-OUT.

Nick Matkin
12th July 2015, 18:58
Thank you Bill for the video you posted in #22.

The Schumann Resonance seems to hold so much woo-wwo for some people, but it's hard to understand why. It may or may not have some deep physiological relevance to life on Earth, but there's much nonsense circulated about it changing frequency. It can't!

What the Schumann Resonance is in a nutshell:
Lightning generates a very wide range of electromagnetic radiation frequencies. Lightning strikes occur constantly around the globe. The video showed (though not very clearly) that there is a gap, space or void between the surface of the Earth and the ionosphere. This gap has a resonant frequency to electromagnetic waves. This frequency happens to be about 7.8 Hz, and is called the Schumann Resonance. It has harmonics, x2, 15.6 Hz, x3, etc. The resonance has been and always will be this frequency unless the size of the Earth changes or the height of the ionosphere changes. (If you make a detector of these frequencies, you will see peaks in the natural radio 'noise' of lightning at these frequencies.)

The Earth's size is very unlikely to change. The height of the ionosphere is dependent upon the density of the upper atmosphere and solar radiation. If either of those things changed we'd know all about it. There is no evidence from technical measurements over many decades that anything related to the Schumann Resonance is changing.

If anyone wants to suggest that the frequency is changing, they need to explain why amateur scientists the world over who routinely observe this - and many other terrestrial parameters - have all overlooked it...

The whole subject is a fine example of a few folks peddling pseudo science, knowing that the general public is not equipped to know if it's nonsense or not.

Nick

betoobig
12th July 2015, 20:49
Hi sibling, here is the info from where i got about the Schunman resonance devices in spacecrafts:

YIN and YANG

During his research Dr Ludwig came across the ancient Chinese teachings which state that Man needs two environmental signals:
the YANG (masculine) signal from above
the YIN (feminine) signal from below
This description fits the relatively strong signal of the Schumann wave surrounding our planet being YANG and the weaker geomagnetic waves coming from below, from within the planet, being the YIN signal.

The Chinese teachings state that to achieve perfect health, both signals must be in balance.

Dr Ludwig found that this is indeed the case. He writes in his book 'Informative Medizin' that research carried out by E. Jacobi at the University of Duesseldorf showed that the one sided use of Schumann (YANG) wave simulation without the geomagnetic (YIN) signal caused serious health problems.

On the other hand, the absence of Schumann waves creates a similar situation.

Professor R. Wever from the Max Planck Institute for Behavioral Physiology in Erling-Andechs, built an underground bunker which completely screened out magnetic fields. Student volunteers lived there for four weeks in this hermetically sealed environment.

Professor Wever noted that the student's circadian rhythms diverged and that they suffered emotional distress and migraine headaches. As they were young and healthy, no serious health conditions arose, which would not have been the case with older people or people with a compromised immune system.

After only a brief exposure to 7.8 Hz (the very frequency which had been screened out), the volunteers health stabilized again.

The same complaints were reported by the first astronauts and cosmonauts, who, out in space, also were no longer exposed to the Schumann waves. Now modern spacecrafts are said to contain a device which simulates the Schumann waves.

All the aforesaid points to the fact that the ancient teachings are correct.

Mankind depends on two subtle environmental signals,
the Yin from below
the Yang from above

So, if our body need a balance between Yin and Yang, and we are reciving higher frecuencies or energies our mother earth must be rising in order to macht vibrations recived from the universe or our local one, Alcione...
We all have talked here about how we lost time (loosed days) and how the time has speed up... that is for sure... to know if you are right we should know if the earth have phisically grown or not.
Does anyone have real data about the actual size of earth???
Does anyone here think that the TPUB will manipulate something like the increase of the Schuman resonance? when we can feel it... DO we agree that awakening comes with higher vibes? DOes our brains work fully in higher vibes?? Does conciousness open with higher vibes? Ain´t more and more people awakening ???
DOn´t you all feel that rise of vibes when in nature??? Whitin you
For me it is hard to read what your saying and to see, so fast, the title of the thread change. I accept it, but perhaps we could have talk before and agree afterwords.
I have to say i am sorry becouse i´ll love this to be true.
Thanks so much for everyone imputs and for opening my eyes abit more.
MUch LOVE
Juan
Do we believe or know that we are all frecuencies??? What is 4D? 5D?

betoobig
12th July 2015, 21:03
Earth is been always growing, could have also speed up the rate of growth??

betoobig
12th July 2015, 21:08
Love
Juan

Ultima Thule
14th July 2015, 05:26
Schumann resonance is not raising.
Perhaps however in time we might tune ourselves (the brainwave-connection-thingie) more to the next frequency. This may or may not be something that explains how nothing has really changed (Schumann resonance-vise) but an attunement might have taken place and personal experience of reality as well - making both points of view valid.

I do hope that we might sticky this or some other Schumann thread and just stick to discussing the resonance instead of the proverbial 47th raising from the dead of this resonance-rising-issue.

UT

betoobig
14th July 2015, 20:11
Thanks so much Ultima Thule.
LOVE
Juan

greybeard
25th October 2019, 09:55
The official description from Wikipedia is-

“The Schumann resonances (SR) are a set of spectrum peaks in the extremely low frequency (ELF) portion of the Earth’s electromagnetic field spectrum. Schumann resonances are global electromagnetic resonances, generated and excited by lightning discharges in the cavity formed by the Earth’s surface and the ionosphere.”

Now this should be fairly constant and it has been since it was first monitored.
However a check on these links reveal on going fluctuations from the norm
Seems were are affected by these fluctuations--we vibrate in harmony with the Earth, this is fact not new age nonsense.
It is suggested by some that these changes are a precursor to a raising of consciousness.

Comments are very welcome.

Chris

https://www.heartmath.org/gci/gcms/live-data/

https://www.disclosurenews.it/en/schumann-resonance-today-update/

https://in5d.com/todays-live-schumann-resonance-charts-and-resources/

https://www.shiftfrequency.com/what-is-the-schumann-resonance/

https://www.reddit.com/r/schumannresonance/comments/7om45s/schumann_resonance_realtime_tracking/

Hervé
25th October 2019, 10:21

Related:

Schumann Resonance (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?30928-Schumann-Resonance)

Iyakum
25th October 2019, 10:27
Sorry wrong post.

Whats up? Is it my fault that I see only "greybeard" as the sole creator of the thread?

Nevertheless, now after 2x F5 I see the beginning. very strange.
Nevertheless thanks to all for their contributions through which I can learn a lot and expand my knowledge.

greybeard
25th October 2019, 11:31
Sorry wrong post.

Whats up? Is it my fault that I see only "greybeard" as the sole creator of the thread?

Nevertheless, now after 2x F5 I see the beginning. very strange.
Nevertheless thanks to all for their contributions through which I can learn a lot and expand my knowledge.

Its not your fault lyakum
I started a thread and Herve merged it with earlier threads which I was unaware of.
Chris

greybeard
25th October 2019, 11:42
Im no expert but it does seem something out of the ordinary is going on.

There is an image which I cant paste in this space but its on the link at the foot of this post

10/24 17:00 UTC – Today the activity is completely on another level compared to the last days. The series of movements in progress began yesterday at 13 UTC on the 25 Hz level, a few hours later, at 18 UTC it approached 30 and after a period of moderate fluctuations it reached its maximum peak so far, 58 at 3:30 UTC. After this strong movement we see a series of minor peaks on the 25 threshold. AUGUST Interactive PDF Archive
10/24 17:00 UTC – A bit of movement returned from 13 to 15 UTC with two peaks that exceeded 20, the first at 24 and the second at 22. For the rest of the day it was calm.
10/23 17:00 UTC – The sort of ‘vibration’ that we noticed yesterday is perceived to have continued until the morning of today, unfortunately it reached its maximum during the arc in which the data were not recorded, the peak is shown at 10 Hz during the descent of the amplitude towards normal values apparently started at 4 UTC.
10/22 17:00 UTC – In today’s amplitude graph we can see a very slight and constantly increasing variation that began on the night between 20 and 21 October, it seems a sort of increasing vibration, as it is an amplitude it could be compared to an Om which from nothing increases, little by little but constantly. Now we are around Power 8.
10/21 17:00 UTC – Another day of light activity, the only significant movement reached 11 at 11 chart local time, corresponding to 4 UTC.
10/20 17:00 UTC – Very light activity, Power 10.
10/20 10:00 UTC – Not much to report, the most relevant movement reached an amplitude of Power 16 just before 9 am UTC.
10/19 17:00 UTC – Calm.
10/18 17:00 UTC – The only significant activity of today has been reported previously, we are now in a situation of calm.
10/18 10:00 UTC – A light activity continued after the previous series of peaks, the average has been around Power 20 from 18 to 22 UTC. Is seems the functionality on the TSU is still not fully recovered.
10/17 17:00 UTC – In the part of the graph available for today we note 3 peaks one of Power 53, reported previously, the second of Power 57 at 10:15 UTC and the last minor at 25 at 12:40 UTC.
10/17 08:30 UTC – From 6 UTC the data are available again and, like every self-respecting 17 in this last period, even today we have our peak with a power of 53 at 7:20 UTC. We hope that the problem has been solved and we can return to a normal flow of data.
10/16 17:00 UTC – Still frozen at yesterday’s image, other sources report peaks for today at 20.
10/15 17:00 UTC – Pitch black.
10/15 10:00 UTC – This is the little we have for the last few days, lack of data. Other stations with different measurement report calm.
10/14 17:00 UTC – For the little we can see the situation remained calm.
10/14 09:30 UTC – The TSU site is back live but the interruption data is not available as seen from the large blank space in the chart. Looking for information on the web it seems that during this “void” period the situation remained almost calm. Currently we see very light movements at about 10 Hz.
10/13 22:00 UTC – TSU website still down.
10/12 17:00 UTC – TSU website is down, we will post an update as soon as it will return live.
10/11 17:00 UTC – After several days of calm, from yesterday at 7:30 UTC, we are seeing a medium activity which, despite being uninterrupted, generated peaks of average amplitude. From 12 UTC today, a period of more significant movements began which reached the maximum peak at 59 Hz shortly after 15 UTC.
10/10 17:00 UTC – Today the activity has returned more significantly since 1 UTC. The first significant variation started at 7:30 UTC and within few hours reached the maximum of 42 Hz at 9:45 UTC. The movements are continuing.
10/9 17:00 UTC – The light activity continues, the peak of today has reached 13 Hz shortly after 9 UTC. A black vertical line is visible in the chart, it’s due to missing data.
10/8 17:00 UTC – Almost calm, maximum 13 Hz at 10 UTC.
10/7 17:00 UTC – Even today very light activity, the maximum of 17 Hz was reached shortly after 4 UTC. This slight activity however lasted from midnight to 15 UTC.
10/6 17:00 UTC – Calm.
10/5 17:00 UTC – Calm.
10/4 17:00 UTC – Practically calm, peak at 13 Hz at 11 UTC.
10/3 17:00 UTC – The pattern of slight daily increase, seems to be underway again, the activity saw a first isolated peak at 1 UTC which reached 17 CC and later, during a more relevant phase, 22 CC at 6:30 UTC.
10/2 17:00 UTC – Slight activity limited to a period of about 10 hours, from 1 to 11 UTC, the maximum peak at 9 to 14 CC.
10/1 17:00 UTC – Very light activity during the central part of the day, the only significant peak reached 26 Hz at 4 UTC.

Frequency means how many wave cycle happen in a second, 1 Hz. means 1 cycle per second, 40 Hz. means 40 cycles per second, Amplitude is the size of the vibration, how big is the wave, the chart shows the frequency variation in Hz and the amplitude using the white color.
Note

The Ancient Indian Rishis called 7.83 Hz the frequency of OM. It also happens to be Mother Earth’s natural heartbeat rhythm
Schumann resonances are named after professor Schumann who was involved in early German secret space program and was later paper-clipped into the United States. The frequencies of Schumann resonances are fairly stable and are mainly defined by the physical size of the ionospheric cavity.

The amplitude of Schumann resonances does change and is bigger when ionospheric plasma gets excited. Ionospheric plasma excitation happens because of solar activity, thunderstorms, use of scalar plasma weapons and HAARP and lately also when the Light forces are clearing the plasma anomaly.

10/24 17:00 UTC – Today the activity is completely on another level compared to the last days. The series of movements in progress began yesterday at 13 UTC on the 25 Hz level, a few hours later, at 18 UTC it approached 30 and after a period of moderate fluctuations it reached its maximum peak so far, 58 at 3:30 UTC. After this strong movement we see a series of minor peaks on the 25 threshold. AUGUST Interactive PDF Archive
10/24 17:00 UTC – A bit of movement returned from 13 to 15 UTC with two peaks that exceeded 20, the first at 24 and the second at 22. For the rest of the day it was calm.
10/23 17:00 UTC – The sort of ‘vibration’ that we noticed yesterday is perceived to have continued until the morning of today, unfortunately it reached its maximum during the arc in which the data were not recorded, the peak is shown at 10 Hz during the descent of the amplitude towards normal values apparently started at 4 UTC.
10/22 17:00 UTC – In today’s amplitude graph we can see a very slight and constantly increasing variation that began on the night between 20 and 21 October, it seems a sort of increasing vibration, as it is an amplitude it could be compared to an Om which from nothing increases, little by little but constantly. Now we are around Power 8.
10/21 17:00 UTC – Another day of light activity, the only significant movement reached 11 at 11 chart local time, corresponding to 4 UTC.
10/20 17:00 UTC – Very light activity, Power 10.
10/20 10:00 UTC – Not much to report, the most relevant movement reached an amplitude of Power 16 just before 9 am UTC.
10/19 17:00 UTC – Calm.
10/18 17:00 UTC – The only significant activity of today has been reported previously, we are now in a situation of calm.
10/18 10:00 UTC – A light activity continued after the previous series of peaks, the average has been around Power 20 from 18 to 22 UTC. Is seems the functionality on the TSU is still not fully recovered.
10/17 17:00 UTC – In the part of the graph available for today we note 3 peaks one of Power 53, reported previously, the second of Power 57 at 10:15 UTC and the last minor at 25 at 12:40 UTC.
10/17 08:30 UTC – From 6 UTC the data are available again and, like every self-respecting 17 in this last period, even today we have our peak with a power of 53 at 7:20 UTC. We hope that the problem has been solved and we can return to a normal flow of data.
10/16 17:00 UTC – Still frozen at yesterday’s image, other sources report peaks for today at 20.
10/15 17:00 UTC – Pitch black.
10/15 10:00 UTC – This is the little we have for the last few days, lack of data. Other stations with different measurement report calm.
10/14 17:00 UTC – For the little we can see the situation remained calm.
10/14 09:30 UTC – The TSU site is back live but the interruption data is not available as seen from the large blank space in the chart. Looking for information on the web it seems that during this “void” period the situation remained almost calm. Currently we see very light movements at about 10 Hz.
10/13 22:00 UTC – TSU website still down.
10/12 17:00 UTC – TSU website is down, we will post an update as soon as it will return live.
10/11 17:00 UTC – After several days of calm, from yesterday at 7:30 UTC, we are seeing a medium activity which, despite being uninterrupted, generated peaks of average amplitude. From 12 UTC today, a period of more significant movements began which reached the maximum peak at 59 Hz shortly after 15 UTC.
10/10 17:00 UTC – Today the activity has returned more significantly since 1 UTC. The first significant variation started at 7:30 UTC and within few hours reached the maximum of 42 Hz at 9:45 UTC. The movements are continuing.
10/9 17:00 UTC – The light activity continues, the peak of today has reached 13 Hz shortly after 9 UTC. A black vertical line is visible in the chart, it’s due to missing data.
10/8 17:00 UTC – Almost calm, maximum 13 Hz at 10 UTC.
10/7 17:00 UTC – Even today very light activity, the maximum of 17 Hz was reached shortly after 4 UTC. This slight activity however lasted from midnight to 15 UTC.
10/6 17:00 UTC – Calm.
10/5 17:00 UTC – Calm.
10/4 17:00 UTC – Practically calm, peak at 13 Hz at 11 UTC.
10/3 17:00 UTC – The pattern of slight daily increase, seems to be underway again, the activity saw a first isolated peak at 1 UTC which reached 17 CC and later, during a more relevant phase, 22 CC at 6:30 UTC.
10/2 17:00 UTC – Slight activity limited to a period of about 10 hours, from 1 to 11 UTC, the maximum peak at 9 to 14 CC.
10/1 17:00 UTC – Very light activity during the central part of the day, the only significant peak reached 26 Hz at 4 UTC.

Frequency means how many wave cycle happen in a second, 1 Hz. means 1 cycle per second, 40 Hz. means 40 cycles per second, Amplitude is the size of the vibration, how big is the wave, the chart shows the frequency variation in Hz and the amplitude using the white color.
Note

The Ancient Indian Rishis called 7.83 Hz the frequency of OM. It also happens to be Mother Earth’s natural heartbeat rhythm
Schumann resonances are named after professor Schumann who was involved in early German secret space program and was later paper-clipped into the United States. The frequencies of Schumann resonances are fairly stable and are mainly defined by the physical size of the ionospheric cavity.

The amplitude of Schumann resonances does change and is bigger when ionospheric plasma gets excited. Ionospheric plasma excitation happens because of solar activity, thunderstorms, use of scalar plasma weapons and HAARP and lately also when the Light forces are clearing the plasma anomaly.

https://www.disclosurenews.it/en/schumann-resonance-today-update/

Hervé
25th October 2019, 12:00
[...]
... The frequencies of Schumann resonances are fairly stable and are mainly defined by the physical size of the ionospheric cavity.

[...]Chris... the AMPLITUDE changes (i.e. the "volume/strength") NOT the frequency!

I wish you could put this to rest once and for all!

Bill Ryan
25th October 2019, 12:05
Chris... the AMPLITUDE changes (i.e. the "volume/strength") NOT the frequency!

I wish you could put this to rest once and for all!

Yes... it has to be gently said, these sites you referenced are hardly reliable sources of accurate scientific info.

https://heartmath.org (https://www.heartmath.org/gci/gcms/live-data/)
https://disclosurenews.it (https://www.disclosurenews.it/en/schumann-resonance-today-update/)
https://in5d.com (https://in5d.com/todays-live-schumann-resonance-charts-and-resources/)
https://shiftfrequency.com (https://www.shiftfrequency.com/what-is-the-schumann-resonance/)

greybeard
25th October 2019, 15:18
Sorry I thought HeartMath a reliable, authentic organisation.
Gregg Braden was part of this Global Coherence iniative

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
J

Gregg Braden (born June 28, 1954)[citation needed] is an American author of Consciousness literature, who wrote about the 2012 phenomenon and became noted for his claim that the magnetic polarity of the earth was about to reverse.
[1][2][3] Braden argued that the change in the earth's magnetic field might have effects on human DNA.[4]
He has also argued that human emotions affect DNA and that collective prayer may have healing physical effects.[5]
[6] He has published many books through the Hay House publishing house. In 2009, his book Fractal Time was on the bestseller list of The New York Times.[7]

Global Coherence Initiative
Live Data

View live data from GCI’s Global Coherence Monitoring System, a worldwide network of magnetometers that collect a continuous stream of data from the earth’s magnetic field.

The Global Coherence Initiative is an international effort that seeks to help activate the heart of humanity and promote peace, harmony and a shift in global consciousness. GCI conducts groundbreaking research on the interconnection between humanity and Earth’s magnetic fields and energetic systems.

Spirituality--and--Science --Sometimes the line between gets a bit blurred.
As said Im no expert and rely on others to point me in the right direction.

Chris

Hervé
25th October 2019, 15:55
Sorry I thought HeartMath a reliable, authentic organisation.
Gregg Braden was part of this Global Coherence iniative

[...]
Chris... re-read (since you thanked it back then) post # 14 (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?83539-Schumann-resonance-has-NOT-doubled-Earth-ascending-another-recurring-disinfotainment&p=977467&viewfull=1#post977467) in this here thread...

... and I do wish you would clearly understand the matter for keeps!

Related:

One interpretation of what the Mayans said will happen in 2012 (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?49597-One-interpretation-of-what-the-Mayans-said-will-happen-in-2012&p=552116&viewfull=1#post552116)

greybeard
25th October 2019, 16:04
Thanks Herve I had forgotten it was years ago and the amplitude does fluctuate and who knows that could affect the human.
Chris

Nick Matkin
25th October 2019, 21:31
Unfortunately the image in post #37 (and many similar images doing the rounds) are just misinterpretations of the spectrograph. These misinterpretations come up from time to time - mischievously in my opinion.

The white sploges and stripes are local interference at the measuring site. It's the horizontal lines that show the Schumann resonance and its harmonics. The main signal at about 7.8Hz can be seen running straight across the graph, emerging from under the white-out splodges at the same frequency.

If the SR changed frequency all the horizontal lines would shift in a gentle (or steep!) curve. They never do.

The SR is the electromagnetic resonance of the cavity between the bottom of the ionosphere and the Earth's surface activated by the broad-band bursts of energy released by lightning discharges. The only way the SR frequency can change is if the height of the ionosphere shifted (and that would be instantly noted by all the ionosondes distributed about the globe) and users of the HF radio spectrum; it would be very hot news! Alternatively it would also change if the diameter of the Earth changed very significantly...!

The height of the ionosphere is ill defined and not constant across the globe. It changes slightly according to daylight, solar activity and season. But these variations only cause it to vary by about 0.5Hz. Not that these facts will ever stop stories about the SR changing, the earth's 'vibration' increasing and all the New Age woo that gets hitched to that!

Hope that clarifies things. But no one need take my word for this. There's plenty of real scientific data about this. I suggest looking at any amateur VLF forums, Geocentre.info (https://geocenter.info/en/monitoring/schumann) (where that particular graphic has been cherry picked from the other, clearer but boring measurements) Skeptoid episode 4352 (https://skeptoid.com/episodes/4352), and dare I say it that demon of misinformation Wikipedia.

Edit: Just seen I've already posted most of this in #27 above. Maybe no one read
that... :(

Inanna
31st October 2019, 11:27
The white sploges and stripes are local interference at the measuring site. It's the horizontal lines that show the Schumann resonance and its harmonics. The main signal at about 7.8Hz can be seen running straight across the graph, emerging from under the white-out splodges at the same frequency.

What do you mean exactly by "the local interference at the measuring site"? Local weather?
Does this also involve the amplitude of the frequency wave, measured at http://sosrff.tsu.ru/?page_id=12 or would that be too small of a fluctuation to be seen in the spectrograph?

Agape
31st October 2019, 11:54
Notice they are now redefined as Schumann resonances (https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Schumann_resonances)
instead singular resonance.
The graph shows what’s but logical after all,
if you strike a singing bowl for example
you may notice several resonant sound waves resulting from single hit, one following each other. Similarly the planet seems to be wrapped in whole set-sequence of resonant loops, not to forget the Earth is a planetoid that’s kind of deformed eclipsoid, not a perfect sphere that’s why the progression of the Schumann resonance set is also slightly uneven.

However. Isn’t it possible that different location in the geo-magnetosphere are under influence of different hyperloops of resonance that’s why readings may differ

or produce whole new “standing wave” type of resonant pattern some of which affect us only sporadically.

PS: Check graph on the page. Sometimes, seeing things geometrically instead through numbers helps.

Prime Number Conjecture Solved for Finite Systems (https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/new-proof-solves-80-year-old-irrational-number-problem/)

Why, because polynomials of prime numbers within finite systems seem to display geometrical patterns. Though the conjecture was not yet proven for infinite I would not be very surprised if it was also possible.

Since and after all the infinite Universe may well express itself as complex Pattern.

☕️

greybeard
31st October 2019, 18:40
I reserve the right to be wrong.
I accept that the base does not change.
Amplitude does seem to fluctuate---now displaying my ignorance.
Amplitude is still a fluctuation in energy?
Now could this fluctuation affect humans in any way?

HeartMath is surely a reputable organization--would they waste time and money if there was not something of interest happening?
Scientific explanation is of little use to me (a foreign language)--not an academic qualification to my name.
Chris

Bill Ryan
31st October 2019, 18:49
Amplitude is still a fluctuation in energy?
A non-scientific explanation. :)

Think of waves on a beach.

Amplitude is how high they are.
Frequency is how often they come in.

Nick Matkin
1st November 2019, 17:50

What do you mean exactly by "the local interference at the measuring site"? Local weather?
Does this also involve the amplitude of the frequency wave, measured at http://sosrff.tsu.ru/?page_id=12 or would that be too small of a fluctuation to be seen in the spectrograph?

By "local interference", I mean electrical interference, maybe lightning. Possibly man-made electrical interference, but such VLF observatories would ensure their own equipment is very well suppressed/screened, or sited a good distance from such equipment.

The intensity (amplitude) of the Schumann resonance and its harmonics is shown by the slight brightening of the horizontal bands (changing from green to yellow) on the original spectrograph (normally about 300uV/m), the white splodges being some unrelated signal saturating the equipment.

To those of us who observe what's going on down on ELF and VLF frequencies (observing both man-made and natural signals) it's a bit baffling why various alternative science websites don't really understand much about how the Schumann resonance electromagnetic signal is generated, what it is or how it varies in frequency - very slightly - yet write endlessly about its supposed effects on "spirituality", "consciousness" and other fringe concepts. They could always look at the Wikipedia entry as their first port of call. It is written by experienced engineers and hobbyists who happen to know what they're talking about: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Schumann_resonances

TomKat
2nd November 2019, 01:09
My understanding of the Schumann resonance, back when I bothered to understand it, is that it's a constant, cannot change. As I recall, a Welsh clairvoyant named Chris Thomas was the first to declare that the Schumann resonance was speeding up. He also said that on 21 Dec 2012, all of humanity would awaken...

The problem is, there are so many new age leaders, and so few new ideas, that after a new idea is presented, it is picked up and spread as gospel by the leaders to their flocks. Another piece of "gospel" I recall the beginning of is when Jamie Sams, in the 80s, started channeling "Lea" from Venus, and coined the terms higher and lower densities for the various planes of existence. Of course, in the English language, higher density means more dense, but it new age speak, it means less dense.

Bill Ryan
2nd November 2019, 07:50
My understanding of the Schumann resonance, back when I bothered to understand it, is that it's a constant, cannot change. Yes, thanks. :highfive:

This really is a non-topic, except for those who are genuinely seeking to understand it all better — which we always support.